All Comments on 'When Darkness Falls'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BwincflBwincflover 4 years ago
Slow and sensual lead-in

As with all TxRad stories there is a long and exploratory lead-in that keeps you reading because you cannot wait to see what comes next. When this story stopped after page 2 I immediately went to his index of stories to find part 2. But, at this time there is no part 2. Hopefully he will continue the story as the storyline can be exploited for many parts and i hope that TxRad brings the same sexuality to When Darkness Falls as he brought to Wild Child, which is still one of my all time favorites.

Thank you TxRad for many hours of joyful reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Time for the rest of this story. It's awesome so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Great start to an ongoing Romance, would love to read more......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damn this was fun. Eagerly hoping their is a part 2 in the future

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

‘ideas on your statues’. I hope you were trying to say ‘ideas on your status’.

‘The contrast between her white hand and his darkly tanned one was very marked.’ Not sure how either of them would see that, since it’s night time.

‘…pealing in some strange places…’ That would be ‘peeling’.

I’m an albino myself, do not tan at all, never have, and yes, I most certainly have to be careful about exposure to the sun. But nowhere near to the extreme as depicted here. I have led an active life, including outdoors. Fishing and swimming. Biking. Yardwork. Any decently high SPF sunscreen protects me just fine from sunburn. If you ever do a sequel, she should find out that she can get out in daylight with a few simple precautions.

Nice story, though the odds that the first people she meets are such a liberated bunch seem kind of low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...