When Did It Start

Story Info
Living in ignorance.
1.1k words
3.06
60.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was a sexy woman, at least I thought so. Her ass had broadened a bit, but very shapely and a fantastic rack. For a forty-year-old, she was just hot. But, she never acted as she thought so. Always so down to earth, fun to be with, we were great friends. I met Liz on my lunch break walking down the street, I saw her looking in a store, window

I asked her, "have you had lunch yet?"

Flashing a bright smile, "no sir, why do you ask?"

With that, we were off to lunch. Several dinner dates later, I proposed. The night of the proposal was our first fuck, very vanilla, but she was so hot. We had one hell of a wedding, both parents went all out, with hundreds waiting she managed to be late.

The changes were slow and gradual. For years, I was met by Liz at the front door with a passionate kiss. Now I hunted her down for a peck on the cheek. She got a gym membership and began working out on Saturdays, which used to be our days to do things together.

We went to events together, and did she ever look hot in an evening gown? But then, she started to beg off more and more, some I had to attend independently. So, I didn't enjoy it much.

We were sitting at morning coffee, and I asked her.

"Is everything ok, Liz?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"We seem to be drifting," I answer.

"Really, I just thought you had a girlfriend." she laughed.

"Well, you know how I feel about that," I replied

"You don't think people our age should have a little latitude?"

Getting angry at the way the conversation was going. "Not only no, but hell no."

Life at home carried on, I still felt an empty spot, wondering what it would take to bring us closer. It finally fell on me like a ton of bricks, I was late getting out of the house for work one morning I was walking past the bathroom well past my gone time when I saw my wife reflection in the mirror her robe was open, and she was wearing a garter belt and stockings. I made noise, and she quickly closed her robe. Very nonchalantly, she came out of the bathroom.

"Oh hi Richard, you still here?"

She hurried away from me down the hall.

I quietly left the house and drove to my lawyers and had him draw up papers.

I then went and hired a PI and then on to work.

Our life at home continued pretty much as normal. I don't think she even noticed or cared that I was much cooler to her. Friday night I was scheduled for an event at six that evening, I told her I wasn't going. It was fun watching her panic and scramble around looking for her phone.

I laughed, "I'm going, dear, It's safe to have your boyfriend over."

She laughed, but looked noticeably paler.

The evidence arrived at my desk, pictures videos, voice recordings, the works. I couldn't go home from work that night, I got a room and spent two nights before going home. Watching her in the video taking a cock down her throat and swallowing more than one load of cum enraged me for years I got that I'm not putting the thing in my mouth routine I watched her take it in the ass with ease and pleasure, even suck it after it was in her ass. Watching her crawl around on her hands and knees naked, those fantastic tits swaying under her. It was everything I had fantasized about. When I got home, she said hi like I had not been gone two nights.

We ate dinner that night in silence, she knew something was up, just didn't know what.

"Well, Richard, did you finally get yourself a girlfriend?"

"No dear Just needed time to think Liz."

"Think about what?"

I threw the envelope of pictures up on the table, puzzled, she pulled out the pictures. She almost fainted.

Recovering, "So you know, now what?"

I threw the other envelope up on the table. She opened it,

"You can't be serious."

"Indeed I am."

"Richard, after all these years, you would divorce me over one silly mistake?"

I played the voice tape of her bragging to her now boyfriend about fucking her previous boyfriend and how much of his cock she could take down her throat.

"Talents I never knew you had, dear."

"Well you SOB" she snarled, "I will clean you out."

I went up to bed, I had no idea where she slept. She was officially served the next morning, coming out of a motel room. I had very systematically emptied all accounts, cancelled credit cards and sent out letters announcing I was not responsible for new debts she incurred. By three o'clock that afternoon, she realized she was broke. The house we lived in was passed down in my family and prenup, so she no longer had a place to stay.

When I got home, she was sitting on the front step.

My sexy glamorous Liz was gone, a defeated housewife met me sobbing. It tore at my heart.

"What do you want, Liz?"

"Please Richard, I have no place to go, no money, how could you do this to me?"

"Here" I handed her a lease, I got you a place at a long-term stay hotel.

"She gaped, do you know where this is? It's in the middle of the ghetto neighborhood."

"Yeah, I know a woman with your talents will find plenty of customers there."

I sent a stipend to her weekly, but didn't here from her till the divorce was final. As she entered the lawyers' office, at first, she looked like she landed on her feet. Then, when I got a closer look, she was dressed like a street tramp. We signed the papers and I invited her to lunch.

"Well, are you satisfied, I'm selling my ass to survive."

"As a matter of fact, Liz, I am at least now you are an honest woman."

"You're a pig, Richard."

"Do you want to move home, Liz?"

She looked stunned, "what do you mean?"

"Move back in, all privileges, just like a married couple."

"Why Richard, why all this?"

"Because now we both know you're a whore, to never be trusted, to never be loved, to be used for what you are. You will live well roof over your head, expense account and walk around half naked all day. What do say?"

"I accept."

She moved in, we both got what we wanted, fantastic no-holds-barred sex on demand. She spent a good part of her days naked or nearly naked. My dream comes true. Finally, I had the nerve to ask.

"When did it start?"

She giggled as she pulled her mouth off my cock.

"The best man at our wedding."