All Comments on 'When Did It Start'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So he is a cuck

So why not use the cuck tag and not waste the time of people who dont like cuck shit?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Flat and very rushed. Her lawyer and the presiding judge would have his ass for 'impoverishing' his wife prior to the official dissolution of the marriage and hiding assets. Also, not working, she'd have been getting alimony and at least half of the house. 3/5.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

No mention of a pre nip until it was go venue to. No mention of how he was able to legally clean out all the accounts. No mention of the ensuing court battle where she would have been awarded compensation for being a stay at home wife or the division of marital assets.

All in all, a crappy story that started poorly and ended just as bad.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

excellent word skills. quite a creative twist. short, but not characters we want to invest more time with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

no he would not take her back she never loved him and you just made him a wimp and she was not sorry at all this is just sick

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

One thing I always look for in LW is a story of either a loving couple with struggles to stay married or cheating spouse but with consequences as he or shouldn't go scot-free with cheating.

/

This one has a stupid husband who knew his ex-wife just got banged with countless men in the ghetto took her back regardless of probable STDs she might carry. Stupid cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an idiot. He takes her in and doesn't have her sign an exclusive contract with extreme penalties if she fucks him over again.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

At that last sentence, I would have kicked her out for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy is an asshole!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

And how would you know that one day you won't end up in a bag when your wife realizes she is better without you around?

No wonder you have so many "highly" graded stories. I'll contribute to this one.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

At least he found out while she was still alive. I was so stupid and blind I didn't see it until after her death and I went to clean out her car and found a "burner phone" and two different sizes of rubbers. This after she claimed depression and and wouldn't consider sex with me. Her response, if that is what you want go buy it.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Actually a marriage (or non-marriage) made in heaven, he’s a moron and she’s literally a whore.

But it’s been done so many times before this added nothing to the trope.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

About as emotionally flat as a story can be.

Oh, I get the theme: a wife who cheats is a whore, and you wanted to make that official.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

why in the world would you want an old whore? That what she is, used pussy. If your going to still pay the whore at least get a sugar baby of a better class of whore. (3)

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Not worth leaving a drawn-out comment on. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With scores as pitiful as you receive why would you continue submitting stories? 1

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Enjoy the STDs and don’t be too surprised when she stabs him in his sleep and cleans out the house for her pimp.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Oh, hell No! At the very least you should continue with the cliches and have her sold to a Mexican whore house. Or a murder/suicide since neither character should be left breathing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Well you SOB" she snarled, "I will clean you out." - Funny how it goes from "one silly mistake" to snarling!

\

"how could you do this to me?" - How could he not?

\

Why the fuck take her back in any form?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Both are rather mercenary. So now he has a live in whore. What’s to prevent her from entertaining a multitude of John’s while he’s off earning a living? I sincerely hope he is using condoms with his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you want to stick your dick in her diseased filled cunt?

She gave you sloppy seconds for your entire marriage. How many times did she kiss you with some other dude's cum or worse on her lips?

Yuck.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

So, cheating by the wife is bad. but sex for pay (prostitution) at the husband's direction is ok.

Wow, kinda mommas boy here.

Why would I want some likely diseased cunt after I've already cut her loose for being a likely diseased cunt?

-2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is as stupid as she is a slut.

.

The writing was boring.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid that he would support her and use her. I mean the disease risk alone would keep me away. Just divorce and let her be the whore she is.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 2 years ago

What did I just read? How shallow must you be that you would give up married life in which you were happy until you discovered the infidelity for a live in whore. No relationship or kids, just a whore of a fucktoy that had already destroyed your marriage. This dude has some serious issues and most likely a serious case of STD's soon enough, she was already cheating and selling her ass. In fact what guy would want a woman that had been selling her ass in the wrong side of town as his live in piece? Too much wrong here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did this paragraph even add up to the minimum words???? It sure wasn't very clever or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope she got tested

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gagged while I read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even taking into account that this is the LW alternate universe, this short tale made no sense at all. It was internally incoherent.

.

Author sets it up by making reader believe the husband is a traditional guy who loves his wife and wants a “normal” marriage with her. And that he thinks he has one for many years…until he senses that she’s fucking around. He then expends resources to document it, and then goes nuclear on her in tne divorce. Confronted, tne wife displays her disdain and contempt for him, “snarling” that SHE would destroy HIM. But he destroys her, instead.

.

But then he decides to take her back as a live in whore? Totally inconsistent with every bit of his character displayed to that point! And the slut accepts?? For someone who seems able to find multiple fuck partners…why go back to a ex husband that she has zero respect for?

.

Trying to be too clever with this incoherent “twist”. That makes this just a poor effort.

.

Not worth more than 2 ⭐️⭐️

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Not great Williepeter, Ok though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

doesn't make sense at all

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in reality or in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not clever or cute, rushed cuck bullshit that NEEDS a lot of editing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have asked, "When did it stop?" Her answer would have been, "It hasn't. You never noticed before and you are still deaf dumb and blind. But you were always a good provider, and now, so am I." They deserve each other. Glad they didn't have children.

Thanks for the effort.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I'll give you five as the guy wanted a whore in the first place and got one for the messily price of a divorce.

Some us just don't care about love and just need a warm body to cutille at night and maybe a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As an author surely you cant be happy with this?

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Piss poor ending. She was pure evil, so the ending was ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When confronted with the evidence of her cheating the wife "snarls I'll clean you out". Why? No indication of hatred or bad marriage. You cuck writers make no sensr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's really sad is that you had the nerve to post this shit show. Try writing a fucking story.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - what a waste of time - well this author is certainly off my Christmas list

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing a story. I think it is too short and cuts to many corners off. You mention family with a huge wedding. There had to be lots of family and friends that would be shocked by her behavior. Also, you didn't mention the pre-nup until the end. What about money the money the families had? What did the respective families do when it blew up? What about any kids? Why would he let her back in the house, especially after her being a whore? There was absolutely no mention of STD testing. This appears to be a problem you have. Expand your stories and cover the bases.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty, even for bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A waste of space and time... one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just as I'm starting to get interested a little, you blow up the story

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Silly but good,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...