When Does Love End? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't... stop... oh god.... Don't.... fucking.... Stop!" She wailed, her body undulating against his.

Bucking up against him she took his vigorous shafting, giving back as much as he gave her, feeling the sensations building to a crescendo inside of her.

Jack's arse rose and fell urgently between the blonde's splayed thighs as he unrelentingly drove his rampant prick into her dripping cunt. Her puffy outer lips clinging to his shaft, cushioning every stroke he made into her slim compliant body.

"Yes... Yessssss... oh god I'm... I'm cuuummmmmiiinnggggggg!" she gripped the bedsheet and stiffened as her orgasm exploded out from her centre, the ripples of pleasure flooding through her flailing limbs.

Feeling her lose control Jack continued to fuck the gorgeous blonde physiotherapist through her climax, prolonging the ecstasy for her until it gradually subsided leaving her spreadeagled and spent.

"Oh yes... Jack... yes... cum for me!" Stacey finally gasped still trembling from the aftershocks of pleasure.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Fuck... yessssssssssssss!" he groaned, driving his cock into her one last time and ejaculating into the latex sheath.

Jerking spasmodically, he slowed his strokes to a stop and looked down at the perspiration sheened face of the blonde beneath him as she gazed back at him.

"Wow, that was something else Jack." She giggled sexily wrapping her arms about his neck and pulling his mouth down against hers in a long lingering kiss.

"Thanks." He eventually gasped and rolled off her, collapsing onto his back, his body aching from the recent sexual activity, "But I think I need more time to recuperate properly. I'm still struggling to keep up with you."

Stacey laughed, "Well superman you are more than welcome in my bed especially when you feel fitter and more able. That was really something else honey."

Slowly he pushed himself up into a sitting position, "I better get back to my room before they miss me."

"Just a few more minutes, please." She snuggled against him pulling him back down to lay with her.

Jack slipped his good arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder her fingers lightly stroking his chest.

She was a great girl and the sex was fantastic, he had to admit that to himself. He was aware that under different circumstances he could have very easily fallen for her, but he knew Stacey wasn't the one. There was and only would be one girl for him and nothing in the world could change that.

"I really should get back." He said again after a further five minutes.

Reluctantly she agreed and slid out of bed to get dressed so she could walk him back to the recovery centre.

"I know we agreed this was just casual Jack but if you ever change your mind just let me know. Please." She held onto his arm as they strolled back up the driveway to the rehabilitation unit's entrance.

Immediately she said it he felt bad about what had happened between them.

He had made it clear in the pub he didn't want any sort of commitment and Stacey had accepted that before inviting him back to her place and a bout of frantic sex.

Despite his unwillingness to commit they had become lovers and the last ten days had been one long round of sexual gymnastics. The pair of them had fucked like rabbits whenever the opportunity had presented itself.

She had was an enthusiastic partner and the sex had been hard and frantic but, somehow, Jack had managed to stay the distance despite his relatively unfit condition.

Reaching the main doors, they stopped and she looked at him for a moment, smiling sadly, before slipping her arms about his neck and going up on tiptoe to kiss him.

"I shouldn't really tell you this but you should be out of here in a few days all being well." She said, pulling her lips from his.

"Oh." was all he could think of to say.

"I'll miss you. I think I could really have fallen for you Jack, given a little time. Except for the fact your hearts elsewhere." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Take care of yourself and remember... if you ever do change your mind."

"You're a very, very special person and you deserve someone a lot better than me Stacey."

She smiled up at him, her eyes shining.

"You're one of the best men I ever met Jack Maitland and she's a complete fucking idiot letting you go."

A single tear ran down her cheek as she reached up and stroked his face, "If you ever see the stupid bitch again you make sure you tell her what I said."

She didn't wait for his reply instead she just turned on her heels to walk rapidly away.

He stood and watched until she was out of sight thinking about her final words to him. 'If' was about right, meeting her again was unlikely to ever happen he was absolutely certain of that.

Pushing through the doors he made his way back to his room knowing he wasn't going to sleep well tonight.

~~~~~~~~ Chapter 12 ~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Debbie Randall, how can I help you?" it was just after eleven in the morning when she picked up her office phone.

The slightly accented voice at the other end of the line chuckled, "Well how about you come on a date with me babe."

"I'm sorry who is this?"

"It's Franco hon, your hot date. Didn't Claire tell you?"

She rolled her eyes in despair and answered sarcastically "Oh really."

"Yeah, really babes. You better believe it."

Debbie sat lost for words as she listened to him.

"So how about next week. Tuesday is good for me." He continued completely unaware of the sarcasm in her voice.

"Err... yes I guess I can do that." she reluctantly agreed wondering what sort of arsehole Claire had set her up with this time.

"Great. I'll meet you in The Coach and Horses at eight babes. See you Tuesday."

With that he rang off before Debbie could respond, leaving her totally speechless.

Shit what a dickhead, she thought to herself as she put the phone down, Meet in a pub! What sort of guy does that on a first date?

Unlike her previous blind date, she couldn't seem to get this one out of her mind. Apart from the fact he seemed a total moron she was also struggling with Claire's suggestion that she sleep with him just to get the immoral deed over and done with.

Nevertheless, despite her misgivings, Debbie was determined to make an effort even if it was just to make herself feel good about how she looked. So, leaving work at the stroke of five on the Tuesday she hurried home to grab a quick bite to eat before getting herself ready.

After a quick shower she sat down to do her make-up after brushing her hair. As always it was for her more than anyone else. Deciding to forgo her usual false eyelashes she just put on mascara to lengthen her lashes followed by her eyeshadow and eye liner then finished off with a pink lip gloss.

Her clothes were a little more of a concern, she wanted to look nice but not to encourage him unduly. It was purely on impulse that she rolled black stockings up her long legs and fastened them to the clasps on her suspender belt. If, and it was a big if, something did happen then at least she would be dressed for it she thought naughtily.

Then, after some careful consideration, she settled on a knee length dark skirt with a front slit and a loose-fitting burgundy top, while black strappy 3" heels completed her outfit.

Dressed and ready Debbie checked herself in the mirror making a few minor adjustments and then, satisfied with her appearance, she headed out.

It took her about twenty minutes to reach her destination and so a short while later she nervously approached the Coach and Horses pub where Franco had, rather brusquely, informed her he would meet her.

She still wasn't sure about what she was doing or why but Claire had been overjoyed when she had told her to get him to ring her and hadn't shut up about it since. However, she hadn't been able to provide her with much background on him, other than a vague description, as she had never met the man either.

Pausing outside the doors Deborah took a deep breath and, summoning up her courage, she pushed them open and went in.

Informing her he would meet her in the pub hadn't created a good first impression but she put it aside, if she was going to use him for sex, she didn't have to like him very much.

"Deb?" a voice startled her and made her look round.

The man approaching her was definitely foreign, at least judging by his tanned swarthy appearance he was. Not much taller than her, he was quite thick-set with jet black hair, dark eyes and was fashionably unshaven.

"Yes... Franco I presume?" she asked as she held out her hand.

"Fuck me I heard you were a fucking babe and they weren't lying." He said rather crudely, ignoring her hand.

Debbie blushed, unsure if she had just been paid a compliment "Oh... err... thanks... I think."

"Come on and have a drink babe. What's your poison?" he slid an arm about her waist, his fingers gripping her tightly, and almost dragged her towards the bar.

She cringed at his crass approach, objecting to being called babe and being manhandled, but she bit her lip and said nothing, tolerating him for the moment.

Accepting a glass of white wine, she allowed him to guide her to a table, his hand in the small of her back, across the other side of the bar and took a seat.

"So babes, you couldn't help but agree to a hot date with the Italian stallion?" he laughed at his own comment.

"Something like that." she cringed taking a sip of her drink, his constant calling her babe grating on her nerves.

Over the next couple of hours Debbie polished off three glasses of wine as she sat and listened to the arrogant self-centred ramblings of the narcissistic Franco. Ignoring most of what he said she sat and wondered why she was really here. Was she really that desperate to overcome the sexual barrier she had constructed around herself?

"Are you fucking listening to me babe?"

"S... sorry. What did you say?" she had been daydreaming and jerked herself back to the present.

"Shit girl. I said drink up and we'll go back to mine." He smirked at her his intentions obvious.

"Oh I... err... I wasn't..." Debbie stuttered as Franco stood up to leave.

Momentarily surprised she quickly finished her wine and followed him out of the bar onto the darkened street. Before she could object, he took her arm and started to lead her away from the pub.

"Err... no... sorry I'm not..." she pulled away from him and stopped.

"You wasn't what babe?"

"I'm not going back to yours." Debbie finally stated rather bluntly, "We've only just met."

Franco laughed, "Fair enough babe. You're a decent looker so I can wait till next time I guess."

Debbie's sigh of relief was short lived as the obnoxious Italian pressed her back into a darkened alleyway and kissed her, his tongue pushing forcefully between her lips.

She suppressed her initial urge to resist, telling herself this was what Claire had been talking about, letting herself go with someone she wasn't interested in.

Almost immediately his hands began to wander; one cupping her bottom to pull her groin against his while the other slid between them to grope her breast through her clothing. His thumb and finger quickly finding her nipple, teasing it into a rigid point that stood out through the material of her top.

At the same time, he ground his crotch into hers so she could feel the growing bulge of his cock press against her. For a moment she let it happen, her hands on his shoulders as his tongue wormed around against hers.

She shivered feeling her body starting to respond to his touch despite her deep loathing of him. Part of her wanted to shove him away and say no while her brain was reminding her of the things Claire had said.

Fondling her tit firmly his fingers squeezed her soft flesh while he pressed his body against hers as he trapped her with her back up against the wall.

"No... stop... please." Debbie recovered her wits and started to struggle, trying to push him away.

"Come on babe you know you want it." he leered at her, squeezing her breasts even harder.

"No, no I don't!" she shoved him away from her, "I don't want it from you."

"Calm down babe." He smirked and ran his hand down her arm, "No need to get yourself all worked up."

Debbie took a deep breath and tried to relax despite her deep-seated issues. She had to get over this stupidity. Claire was right she needed to lose her hang-ups and grow up.

When he pulled her back towards him, she didn't resist and surrendered, letting him kiss her again.

Taking things a little more slowly he slid his hand up under her top, cupping her breast through the thin lace bra she was wearing.

"Nice tits." He groaned into her mouth, his fingers rolling her already hard buds.

In spite of herself Debbie could feel her arousal growing and the wetness forming between the top of her thighs as she, albeit reluctantly, returned his kisses.

Pushing her bra up Franco exposed her tit so he could fondle it, teasing the hard nipple into an aching firm bullet that jutted out from the dark puckering areola.

"Aaaahhhhh... aahhhhhh." She gasped as a small jolt of pleasure radiated out from her sensitive nub.

Encouraged by her response he released his hold on her chest and slid his hand down so he could ease it up under her skirt. Caressing up her leg and across her stocking tops, he took his time to stroke the soft skin of her bare upper thigh.

"Fuck me you're wearing stockings. Lovely." The obnoxious Italian gasped into her mouth, his tongue still tussling with hers.

Moving upwards his fingers tried to probe between her legs, to tease her slit through the thin lace material of her panties.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Debbie jerked at the touch, grabbing him as her body momentarily betrayed her and her legs opened slightly.

"Let's take it back to mine babe. I can fuck you properly there." He whispered in her ear, his hand trying ease her thighs further apart so he could more easily caress her pussy through her wet knickers.

"Oh.... shit.... ohhhh" she whispered into his mouth as he grasped her hand and pulled it down to the bulge at the front of his trousers.

"Like it babe? It's all for you." He leered at her.

Automatically her fingers clenched on him, rubbing his stiff prick through the material of his pants.

"Oh yeah, take it out baby." He instructed her, his own fingers stroking her slit through the gusset of her panties, "Have a feel of what I got for you."

Her eyes closed as she mechanically unzipped him, her nimble fingers extracting his shaft and wrapping around it.

"That's it gorgeous, wank it." He groaned softly.

Struggling to comprehend what she was doing her hand gently slid back and forth along his short stubby dick, pumping his hot throbbing cock as the odious Franco moaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssss!" he gasped, trying to worm a finger inside Debbie's knickers as his shaft jerked in her hand and, prematurely, spurted his cum in several sticky white ribbons across her skirt.

"No... oh fuck.... no... no stop.... stop!"

Coming to her senses she shoved him forcefully away from her and stepped out of his reach, pushing down her badly stained skirt and adjusting her clothing.

"No... stop I don't want to.... get your fucking hands off me." She stated firmly as she stood there trembling and breathing heavily.

Franco stood back and tucked his small flaccid cock back in his trousers, grinning at her, "Ok darlin, calm down. I can wait till next time, you'll put out eventually. You supposedly uptight little scrubbers always do."

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Yeah, you will. I'll see you at the Royal Oak hotel on Friday. About 7.30, ok?" he started to walk away, "We'll finish this then."

"Sure." A relieved Debbie agreed, taking a moment to calm down, before heading away in the opposite direction.

All the way back to her flat she kept thinking about her motivation for going on the date with Franco. If it had been her intention to actually have sex then why had she resisted his lewd advances at the last minute?

Why not just give in to him and go all the way?

Pausing outside her front door she took a moment to compose herself before going in.

By the time she put the key in her lock she was again wondering if she would actually be able to go through with it on a second date. Perhaps she should just get completely drunk then it wouldn't matter, she could just open her legs, she wouldn't even know what was happening.

Stepping into her flat she put it out of her mind for the moment and called out, "Hi, I'm back."

12