When Emma Met Lily

Story Info
Emma & Lily’s origin story - in 750 words!
934 words
4.5
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
733 Followers

This is my contribution to:

The 750 Word Project 2024

😈 😇 😈 😇 😈 😇

A very short Angels & Demons story

I wasn't sure about this gig. Playing id to a rather shallow, less smart than she thinks, and kinda irritating, girl. I was pure born, this wasn't pure born work. Providing a balanced perspective on her, frankly, boring dilemmas. Of which there were rather too many for my liking. Little drama queen!

And that wasn't all. The deal was you took her form. I'm a fucking demon. I'm meant to be tall. I'm meant to be imposing. I'm meant to have a great rack, for fucks' sake. Cozbi had a Hell-class rack. Me? 5'1", with two pancakes on my chest, made with unleavened flour. When I ran into other demons, away from work, I was a figure of fun. "Look what they did to Emma. Serves her right, after all the trouble she caused."

Trouble? That had been Cozbi, the bitch! Not that any of it had stuck to her. Fucking two-faced, half-human, faux fiend! No, it was all my fault of course. And so here I was, relegated to providing advice to a ditzy blonde, with impulse control issues, and slightly disturbing tastes in porn. It's worrying when a demon finds your kinks squicky, right?

But... there was one thing to be said for my new job. See I had a counterpart, super ego to my id. Where I was all about freedom and carpe diem, she was about bureaucracy and vincit qui se vincit. Of course they got angels to do that shit. Like any self-respecting demon would be so boring. I sat on our joint charge's left shoulder, encouraging her to experience life. Sitting on her right, and doing her best to stop any fun, was the other girl. Lily was her name. And I wanted her.

It was odd, I know. Lily also looked like our human. Blonde. Petite. Boyish. Freckled. Things that were anathema to a spawn of Satan (or of Lucy, to use her proper name). But, somehow, on her, they worked. Demons have a built-in desire to corrupt heavenly creatures. But it was more than that. She was... what was the phrase? Oh yeah, totally fuckable.

Lily got under my skin and into my brain. Demons aren't shy, so I tried to do something about it. When the human bitch was asleep, I chatted with my angelic colleague. I thought that maybe my wit and repartee would impress; given I couldn't exactly rely on my good looks or animal magnetism. But nothing. Not one thing. It was frustrating.

So, in a 'physician heal thyself' moment of clarity, I decided to apply my own 'seize the day' mantra to the situation. Or rather, a much more satisfying 'tie up the angel' mantra.

My desired outcome established, I gathered what I needed. The sort of things my succubus friends routinely used on their victims. Rope, a sturdy one, angels are known for their strength. A ball-gag in a fetching shade, called Satanic Scarlet. And a matching red strap-on and harness.

I looked at the last item ruefully. As a pure born, I used to be able to grow a cock on demand. My demotion had stripped me of that power. So a hunk of plastic would have to do. I put all the items into a Jersey hockey backpack, got dressed in a nice leather outfit, and headed for the other shoulder.

Lily was surprised to see me. Our human was awake and at work. All of my previous interactions with Lily had been at night. She was so shocked that she sat there, mouth wide open. Convenient for the ball-gag, which I inserted without ceremony.

Lily glared at me. If they can't say "no," that means "yes." That's what they taught us at demon college. Before she could do anything to stop me, I'd looped both of Lily's wrists and fastened them behind her back.

As I continued to truss her, a bell sounded. Lily blinked rapidly and tilted her head in the direction of the noise.

"I know, dumb-ass has another stupid decision to make. Well fuck her! Then fuck you of course!"

Lily's eyes opened wider. But my work was now done. She was hog-tied and lying on her belly. It was strange that she had not put up more of a fight. Perhaps not all angels were super strong.

I climbed into my harness, aimed the shaft at Lily's asshole, and thrust forward. Even through her gag, an aroused moan was clearly audible. I mused, 'what's the worst that could happen?'

😈 😇 😈 😇 😈 😇

THE END

Endnotes

  • The above events are referred to obliquely, and with minimal detail, in Desire. As is explained in Off The Shoulder, they led to Lily being found guilty of both sex-crime and gross dereliction of duty. As a punishment, she was banished from Heaven. Though Emma won a commendation from Hell, she nevertheless decided to join her angelic lover in her exile to Earth.

  • So this tale forms a prequel to all my other Emma & Lily stories.

  • Cozbi is the main protagonist in Djmac1031’s Angels & Demons Saga, with which my supernatural stories are entwined. She and Emma have history.

Acknowledgements

  • Thank you to my beta readers:
    Djmac1031 (of course!), Victoria14xs, and ShelbyDawn57.

  • Particular thanks to StillStunned for running his editor’s eye over the story and for making several helpful suggestions, each of which vastly improved the text.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
733 Followers