When Exhibitionism Got Out of Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a little while Jane and I sat there, feet up and legs open, letting all our audience watch us play. We were both getting more and more aroused, I could hear it in our breathing and see it in the little jerks our bodies made as a jolt of pleasure hit us, and it was very obvious when Jane leaned forward a little and pushed her fingers deep inside herself. It was not just from her gasp of pleasure, but also from the wet noises her pussy made as she finger-fucked herself. She was clearly on the way to coming again, and as for me, my fingers were beginning to move faster as I got hotter and hotter, feeling the first stirrings of a potential climax. I silently thanked Fiona, because without her drunken admission this was a climax I would never have had.

'Are you going to come?' Jane's voice, guttural from arousal, disturbed my train of thought.

'Yes.' I told her, turning to her and smiling proudly. 'I am, and soon.'

She laughed throatily. 'And so is he.'

She indicated her window with a nod of her head. There a man was wanking furiously, his hand flying up and down his shaft as he leaned sideways to look into the car without hiding what he was doing.

'Hmmm.' I looked past her at his purple headed cock. 'That looks nice.'

'I wish he could shoot it over my tits.'

I stared at her, loving the idea but not believing that she really meant it. We had never mentioned the idea of letting anyone else take an active part, but it sounded incredibly sexy to be able to watch a strange man shoot all over her naked breasts.

'Really?' I asked, my voice suddenly husky from another strong surge of excitement brought on just by the idea of it. I'd never had anyone come on my breasts.

'Yes.' She took her fingers from her pussy and leaned back, cupping her breasts as if offering them to his cum. 'All over these.'

I reached forward and turned the ignition on, my hand shaking from the thrill of it. 'Go on then, wind the window down a bit.'

I leaned back and began to play with myself again, rubbing my pussy as I watched with some trepidation as she pressed the button and lowered her window. I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't what happened. Jane had lowered the window perhaps a little further than she intended, because not only did the man shuffle forward so that his body was against the window and his cock was pushing into the car with his hand still rubbing up and down his shaft, but another hand from a different man, a younger blond man, wriggled its way past and reached for Jane's breast. Her eyes shot wide with surprise, but she made no attempt to remove it, in fact she took her own hands away to give her intruder greater scope, only to adopt a look of disappointment when the hand was withdrawn again. But then we both saw it used to pull down a zip and free up another long hard cock to out gaze.

She shot a quick look at me with a big sexy grin on her face and then her hand went back to her pussy and once again we were seated side by side and masturbating, both of us staring at the cocks that was aimed at Jane's breast, wondering and hoping that one of them would shoot his load over her. But then it seemed that excitement and her sense of adventure came to the fore and she reached for the first stranger's cock with her free hand. Now she was playing both with herself and with a man whose face we couldn't see and wouldn't ever know again if we saw him in the street.

'Oh Bel.' She whispered. 'This is fantastic. Wish I'd known about this before.'

I couldn't help but agree. I would have told her so too, except that the climax that had been bearing down on me had become imminent. I could hear myself groaning as my pleasure mounted and my fingers moved more and more rapidly to help it along. And then suddenly it was there and I looked about myself wildly, wanting everyone to notice me as my hips thrust and my knees opened and closed, little guttural sounds coming from my mouth as I shuddered visibly from sheer enjoyment.

Even as I was coming I gazed across at Jane, wishing I'd opened my window too. I wanted the men near my window to hear my climax, to notice me, to let me rub their cocks until they drenched my boobs with cum too. Then, just as I was wishing this, Jane suddenly called out a triumphant 'yes' and I turned my attention to her again, just in time to see great globules of cum landing in creamy strings across her skin.

For me it was as if someone had thrown a switch and intensified my climax by a factor of ten. I'm not normally very vocal when I come, but this time I couldn't help it, I called out, a long throaty wail that announced to the world the waves of pure ecstasy that crashed through me. My knees, already doing a little dance of pleasure, slammed shut on my hand, holding my fingers hard against my clit, and I pushed against the dash with my feet so hard that I heard my seat creak under the strain.

Eventually my climax subsided and I collapsed back in my seat, my knees falling open to expose myself once again. I didn't care, I wanted my self-abused pussy to be seen so that everyone there, viewers and Jane as well, could see how much I'd enjoyed that climax. I relaxed with my hand laid against my thigh, still gasping for breath, just quietly watching Jane rubbing herself, but still feeling just a little jealous of the cum that glistened on her breasts.

'Bloody hell Bel.' She whispered across to me. 'Do you always come that hard?'

I shook my head and licked my dry lips before I could reply. 'No, it was seeing that man shoot his load over your tits that did it.' I gasped back.

She giggled, her hand still lazily playing with her pussy. 'Yes, it was lovely. Open your window and wank one of them off over yours.'

I nodded. 'Give me a minute.'

'Can you come again?' She asked me, looking out of the window even as she said it to find another cock to play with.

'Oh yes, several times.' I answered truthfully without thinking of how it would sound.

'Randy bastard.' Jane giggled, and then added. 'Me too, I think.'

I wound my window down a little way, just enough for someone to push himself close enough so that his cock could be thrust through the gap. I reached out with my free hand, wrapping my fingers around the hard warm shaft without even wondering very much who it belonged to. I rubbed him gently, my hand keeping time with the two fingers I had against my clit. In my post orgasmic state it felt lovely, but I was beginning to feel the need once more.

'You can't beat having a cock in your hand.' I told Jane, watching her own fingers starting to speed up as she felt another climax looming.

'Yes, you can.' She replied, looking meaningfully down between her legs.

'I wasn't thinking of that.' I smiled, still playing with the lovely hard cock in my hand. I knew exactly what she meant, but that wasn't on the menu, or was it? We looked at each other, and I could feel the urge grow inside me. I was wondering how it would feel inside me. My god, I'd never expected to feel so horny, or so reckless, as to want a total stranger's cock, but I did.

'Do you want to?' I asked as my need became inevitable.

'Yes.'

That was all she said, all she needed to say and I knew that her arousal had taken her over too. My mouth went dry and my heart began hammering at the prospect of letting someone take me who I'd never met before. This wasn't me, it really wasn't me, I'd never had this sort of need before, but I didn't care, I was too turned on.

'How?' She asked, ever practical.

I instinctively knew how. 'We open the doors, stand outside and lean in over the seats, and then just let them have us.'

It sounded submissive, but I felt submissive; I wanted to give myself to the men who'd just watched me orgasm. I simply wanted to be used now, anyway they wanted, and bending over and baring my bottom seemed a good way to signal that.

'Yes, let's do that. I really need a good shag.' She was almost pleading and I knew from the coarse language that the idea had aroused her as much as it had me.

I didn't answer, I just let go of the cock in my hand and opened the door, gently pushing it against the men crowded around it. When they realised what I was doing they hurriedly backed off and the door swung wide. A quick glance told me that Jane also had her door open and so I slid from the seat onto the ground, standing for the moment stark naked in front of a group of half a dozen or so men, most of whom had their cocks pointing in my direction.

Fleetingly the memory went through my head that I was only supposed to be here to make sure Jane was safe, but that idea had long since been discarded. I turned my back on my audience and bent into the car, leaning over the front seat just as Jane did the same from the other side, leaving our naked and vulnerable rears totally accessible to anyone. We gave each other a quick eager smile and then waited anxiously for something, anything, to happen.

We didn't have to wait long. There was a tiny silent pause, probably while the men wondered if we meant it, and then I felt first one hand and then two running over my bare cheeks. They belonged to different men I was sure, they just felt different, so two strange men were feeling me up at the same time and I couldn't believe how pleased I felt, and how wanton. I moaned softly with pleasurable anticipation, certain sure now that I knew what was coming. I stared at Jane, watching enviously over her back as a man in a heavy metal sweatshirt and jeans shuffled up close to her and unzipped himself, her eyes lighting up as she felt the tip of his cock against her pussy. There was no style, no hesitation; he simply pushed himself roughly into her, his belly ramming up against her bottom. I wanted that sort of treatment.

'Oh yes.' She sighed, closing her eyes as the man pushed harder, his cock sliding deeper into her. 'Fuck me hard.'

Her new partner couldn't have heard her, but he did what she wanted anyway, pulling back slowly and then thrusting himself hard into her, pushing her body forward over the seat. I watched as her eyes widened and her body jolted each time he jerked forward. I waited expectantly for the same to happen to me, but instead one of the hands roaming around me reached down between my legs, found my pussy and slid two fingers into me. It felt good, especially with another hand roaming over my behind, except that I wanted more, I wanted the same as Jane was getting. I wanted to turn around and tell him to fuck me too, but I'd made up my mind to remain submissive and just take everything that came my way and so I just spread my feet a little in invitation and let whoever it was keep doing what he wanted.

I did enjoy his fingers though; I was so slippery that they slid in and out hard and fast and he could wiggle them around inside me at the same time, giving me wave after wave of wonderful sensations. I was gasping with pleasure, leaning over the seat and staring straight at Jane, pressing myself down and raising my bottom as high as I could. She stared back at me and grinned, very obviously enjoying everything that was happening.

Then suddenly his fingers were withdrawn, just pulled away leaving me empty, and wanting. The removal was so abrupt that I instinctively pushed back, trying to find those wonderful fingers again. My reward was a sudden slap on my backside, hard enough to make me jerk forward and yell out, shocked by the rudeness of it, I wasn't used to being treated like that. But then a hand grabbed me by the hip and I felt the hard tip of an erect cock seeking my entrance. I stayed absolutely still, encouraging him until he had found his target and pushed himself inside me, and then I was getting what I wanted at last. My lover, partner, or whatever I was supposed to call him, moved a little to line himself up properly, and to my alarm nearly slipped out as he did so, then took hold of both of my hips, gripping them hard and pushing himself all the way in to me, making me sigh with relief and pleasure. I moved my feet a little, trying to make myself comfortable as his thrusts slammed me against the edge of the seat, but once again he slapped my bottom.

'Stay still.' He ordered hoarsely, the only words I'd heard from him.

I did as I was told, even though I'd found the slaps oddly enjoyable. I would never have allowed anyone to do that under any other circumstances, but right then I felt unexpectedly submissive, wanting to be sure he enjoyed me. Jane watched from across the seat and smiled at what was happening to me, her own body jolting back and forth as her man fucked her hard. Now we were both being fucked by men we had never met before and wouldn't recognise if we ever saw them again, and it was all down to Jane wanting to be an exhibitionist. Neither of us had ever dreamed we'd be doing anything like that when we set off earlier.

Very soon I was being fucked as hard and fast as Jane and we both leaned on the car seats, grinning broadly at each other from sheer exhilaration, with our breasts being rubbed against the leather and our heads nodding to and fro as we were rammed from behind. It felt wonderful and I could soon feel the beginnings of another orgasm gathering as that big hard cock slid in and out of me. I groaned with pleasure, carried away on the waves of sensations, but Jane was ahead of me, gasping loudly and calling out that she was coming.

She came just seconds before me, and I watched her as she came, staring into her face as it screwed up from pure pleasure with her hands gripping the edge of the seat white knuckled with the force of her orgasm. She gasped and moaned, staring back at me, bright eyed with excitement.

And then my attention was taken away as I felt my man's hands grip my hips tighter, so tight that it hurt, and then he slowed slow his pace, pulling back and slamming back into me. His cock was twitching with sudden little jerks now and I knew he was coming inside me, each little twitch another spurt of his cum shooting deep into my pussy. That did it for me, my own orgasm exploded and I found myself gasping loudly into Jane's face, seeing her smile with happiness because I was coming. I reached out and took hold of her hands across the seat divide, holding them tighter and tighter as I came. Soon both my climax and that of my lover passed and we sort of slumped down, he leaning on me with his dwindling cock still just nestled inside me, while I just lay across the driver's seat and panted for breath.

Jane and I stared at each other for a few seconds, she still jolting back and forth from being fucked, and me trying to get my breath back with my lover still pressed up against me, his shrinking cock slipping from my vagina to rest wetly in my crack. And then we were grinning broadly, giggling with excitement and the absurdity of what we were doing.

'God, this is good.' I whispered breathlessly to her.

'Certainly is.' She giggled.

Then her eyes popped wide open and she was forced further across her seat in hard steady jerks as her partner reached his climax and came inside her too. Now it was her turn to hold my hands tight if only to steady herself and I returned her grip as she received his cum, almost as if I were reassuring her. I would never have dreamed how thrilling it could be to hold my friend's hands as a man emptied himself into her.

But by paying attention to Jane I hardly noticed when my partner moved away, just abandoning me without a word, his purpose satisfied. But I didn't care and I didn't have the chance to feel disappointed because almost at once I felt a different cock, rigid and ready, seek out my entrance and push its way just inside me. I wanted to turn around and look to see who it was, but I knew I wouldn't see his face and anyway I didn't really care. I was getting what I had come to want, to be fucked by strange men, random men, one after the other, and it didn't matter if they were young or old, fit or fat, black or white, just so long as they fucked me.

'Number two, Bel?' She asked as my new partner was adjusting his stance and taking hold of me.

'Number two.' I agreed triumphantly as he slid his full length into my slimy wet pussy and his belly banged up against my bottom. I groaned happily and just let him take me, watching as Jane's number two moved in behind her.

It was wonderful to be taken from behind and feel a mysterious man thrusting himself so deep into me, while at the same time watching my friend receiving the same treatment. I couldn't explain how we felt, excited, sinful, depraved even, but content that we were being pleasured by strangers at the same time as we satisfied their needs. Still holding hands we gazed across into each other's faces, listening to the wet sounds of our soaking pussies being fucked and being jolted over the seats as our men rammed themselves into us. Neither of us was ready to come again yet but we both knew it would happen, so we just bent over the seats and enjoyed every thrust, deliberately gasping in time to every one.

I guessed that my new partner must have been playing with himself while awaiting his turn, because he didn't last very long. Within what seemed to me to be only a minute or so I heard him behind me growling hoarsely and then he slammed himself into me and flooded my pussy with its second load of cum. It was disappointing to have him finish so quickly, but it was the first time I'd ever had two loads inside me at once and it made me feel fantastic. How many women could boast that, I wondered? Okay, so I was frustrated that he hadn't lasted long enough to make me come too, but with two men shooting up me one after the other I was over the moon.

With my own juices as well as all that cum, and because I was as randy as hell, my number two didn't really withdraw, he just sort of fell out of me and turned away, leaving me with the beautiful cool night breeze on my skin. I stood for the moment luxuriating in the lovely sensation and looking at Jane, seeing her still being fucked hard and fast and feeling slightly jealous, and then I felt fingers playing in my cleft. Someone was running his fingers up and down it, before reaching right beneath me to stroke my pussy, playing quickly with my clit and then pushing two of them into my vagina and screwing them around as he went in to make me gasp with surprise and pleasure. Fingers rotating inside me like that was something new, but then I could feel myself so wide open and so slippery with cum that he could have done anything, maybe even fisted me with no trouble at all - in fact I almost wished he would. But instead his hand was suddenly taken away and I couldn't stop myself from looking back over my shoulder in disappointment to see who had given me so much pleasure. Of course all I could see was someone wearing a blue shirt and patterned boxers, head and shoulders hidden by the car roof and his jeans presumably around his ankles. I was about to get my third cock of the evening, I just looked back across at Jane and watched her being fucked while I waited.

God, it was good to feel his cock nudging my entrance as it tried to find its way into me and then to feel him push up against my bottom as he slid his entire length up me. I sighed and then grinned to see Jane being shaken about as her partner climaxed inside her. She smiled back and held up two fingers, and I nodded in agreement. Then I went back into my own little world of pleasure, feeling the newest cock sliding in and out of me and just enjoying it. I could sense that another orgasm was in the offing and my only concern was that he might come before I did, especially when he began to speed up and ram into me harder, encouraged by the slimy ease of my soaking pussy. I could hear the slap of his cock plunging in and out of my sloppy wetness and soon I could feel cum running down the inside of my thighs, warm at first but cooling as it ran. My nascent orgasm was getting closer.