When Exhibitionism Got Out of Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was brought back down to earth as Jane let out a squeal of shock and pain and lashed out behind her with one arm. Her own third partner stumbled away, shoving his cock back into a pair of scruffy jeans.

'He tried to put it in the wrong hole.' She gasped as she saw my look of alarm and concern.

'You all right?' I asked, still being jolted back and forth.

She reached behind and then inspected her hand for signs of blood, and then nodded. 'Yes. It was more the surprise than anything.'

'No damage?'

She shook her head. 'No, I enjoy it sometimes, but that was a bit too sudden.' With that she looked over her shoulder and called out. 'Anyone else?'

I couldn't say I usually enjoy it there because I'd never tried it, or wanted to, but Jane's unashamed confession made me wonder if I should. Then I realised that I hadn't turned a hair at her sluttish behaviour; in fact even though it was totally immoral and wonderfully wanton to be behaving like this, I didn't care. It seemed so right for the way we felt. And then when another man shuffled up behind her and she called out for him to make sure it went in the right place it seemed almost normal. We were acting like a pair of cum-sluts and enjoying every moment. How different from the pair of middle class, middle aged women who had only thought to be mischievous by giving some dirty old men a bit of a show.

Jane's little crisis had put my orgasm on hold for the moment but I still had a cock banging into me and I could soon feel things start building again. My man hadn't been affected by Jane like I had and was still going full out, thrusting himself into me as hard and fast as he could, so that once again my main concern was that he would come before I did. But he showed no signs of climaxing, he held on tight to my hips and kept on relentlessly, and the feel of that hard cock sliding in and out of me was beginning to work its magic. He was big, very big, in fact even though my pussy was absolutely wet through and slippery with cum I could still feel that he was stretching me as he plunged in and out. Deep inside me the sensation of my budding climax building again was making me groan with pleasure. I stayed there in ecstasy, bent over the seat, aware that Jane was watching me enjoying the wonderful toe-curling sensations of an impending orgasm. It was going to happen, I could feel myself getting closer and I wanted to tell her that it was going to be the best climax ever - if only he didn't come first and leave me stranded. She smiled at me, her head nodding forward as her own partner pounded her from behind, the sort of smile that says I know what you're feeling. I smiled back, licking my lips as I lurched back and forth across the seat. A little fire ignited deep within my pelvis, I was so close; maybe I would really make it before he did.

My orgasm loomed nearer and nearer, the fire in my pelvis expanded, flooding out through my body, I was coming, I was beating him to it, and then he gripped me tighter, slamming himself against me. Through the torrent of sensations racing through me I heard a male voice cry out, his cock jerked and we both came together, my body twitching and jolting as his cum spurted into me.

My orgasm was my most powerful of the evening and when it began to fade my legs buckled so that I was simply held up by the hands gripping my hips and the cock buried in my pussy, still sending streams of cum into my womb. Then he too was finished, his cock slipped from me, his grip loosened, and we collapsed against the seat, his weight pressing against my bottom as he too tried to regain his strength.

I was strangely pleased that he didn't move away immediately, for I was spent. I don't think I could have taken any more, my legs were trembling, my breasts felt sore where they had rubbed against the fabric of my seat and I was gasping for breath. As soon as my last lover pulled himself away even a little I quickly scrambled into my seat, automatically looking back to see who it was had just given me such a fantastic fucking. I couldn't tell, but in a way I was pleased for random anonymous men were the order of the day. There was another young man who was pointing his erect cock hopefully in my direction, but I just smiled at him tiredly and shook my head. He seemed to understand because he just smiled back, nodded and then closed the car door for me, shutting me safely away after a wonderful session.

Beside me Jane's hand grabbed at my leg, catching my attention. I looked down at her, seeing her face distorted with passion as she too came once again. I could see along her back now that I was sitting up and I watched her partner thrusting into her as she came, knowing exactly what she was feeling. But for her it didn't work out quite as well as for me. She had climaxed and was resting limply across the seat, gasping for breath while he was still slamming into her, jerking her back and forth like a rag doll until finally he too grasped her hips and emptied himself inside her in a series of long hard thrusts. Finished, he staggered back and she hastily clambered onto the seat next to me and slammed the car door shut.

'My god.' She gasped, her chest heaving. 'I've never been fucked like that in all my life.'

We looked at each other, naked and knackered, and burst out with nervous giggles.

'Let's get out of here.' She demanded, reaching up and turning off the inside light.

'We can't drive home like this,' I responded, still breathless. 'We've got to get dressed or we'll be arrested.'

'Drive down the lane a bit and then pull up.'

I nodded, starting the engine and pulling away, glancing out of the window and wondering which of the men still standing around had been inside me that evening. A couple of hundred yards along the lane there was a little place beneath a tree that was clearly a known parking spot and I pulled in there, cutting the engine before turning to Jane.

'Are we going to tell anyone about this?' I asked, praying that she could keep our excursion a secret.

'God, no!' She exclaimed. 'But I don't think anyone would believe us even if we did. Have you got any tissues? I'm leaking all over your seat.'

I had, and we both grabbed a handful. We left the lights off while we cleaned ourselves up, not wanting to attract any more attention for that night, and unable to cope with it even if we wanted to. My thighs were wet and slimy with a mixture of cum and juices, and my pussy, my suddenly very tender pussy, was dribbling into a pool beneath me. Between us we emptied the box, hardly having enough to wipe down the seats before we carefully dressed, making sure my skirt and her dress weren't beneath us. I didn't put my panties back on and so we both sat with our naked bottoms on the leather of the seats, a strange but somehow appropriate sensation.

'Do you want to do that again?' Jane asked as we finally drove home.

'I want to.' I told her. 'But I'm not sure I dare.'

'I didn't expect to do half of what happened.'

'And I didn't expect to do any of it, but things sort of got out of hand!' I glanced across at her as we drove home. 'I'm glad I did though.'