When Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
How Luella, Amazon Warrior, fell for Zantar, the Dark Mage.
6.2k words
4.61
4.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is how online fantasy role-playing became a real-life romance. Please be advised that if you are looking for copious amounts of raunchy sex, you will be sorely disappointed and should stop now. What sex there is comes at the very end of this tale and is more like seasoning to enhance the main entrée. If you do follow this rather strange love story to the end, I sincerely hope you enjoy the telling. Positive comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Who the hell is ringing my fucking doorbell!"

"Jimmy!" blurted an obviously upset Ali who rushed in as soon as I opened my front door. "Sorry to wake you...but...I need to talk to someone. Can we talk?"

"Alia Cummings, what the hell? Do you realize it's almost midnight!"

"Jimmy, you did tell me that I could talk to you at 'anytime.' Isn't that what you said?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're right. My decrepit mind does recall saying something like that. Okay, I'm up already...I mean...what does a retired cop like me need a good night's sleep? Come on in. While you make yourself comfortable, excuse me while this old geezer empties his fricking bladder...enlarged prostate, you know. I'll be just a moment, Ali."

Moments later I when I joined her on the couch, Ali giggled, "That was an awful long tinkle."

"Hey, for an old Chinese fart like me pissing in spurts and it takes longer. However, at my age, an empty bladder is an appreciated 'ahhh.' But, enough dilly-dallying as us old folks would put it. What's up, my distressed young friend?"

"It's my asshole ex-boyfriend, Hunter..."

"'Ex'? What happened between the two of you now?"

"I've had it with Hunter! I couldn't take it any longer, Jimmy! God, do you know what it's like to put in a full day of working at the rehab center and to come home to find that your piss-poor janitor of a boyfriend didn't go to his interview for a high-paying security job...is shit-ass drunk...and only wants to shove his dick into me before I can set my purse down?"

"Well, Ali, now that you asked...I'm retired so I wouldn't know what it is to show up for interviews...and haven't tied one on in a long time...and can't even remember when was the last time I had sex...especially with a cutie like you. Sheesh! How sad."

"Jimmy! You're supposed to be helping me...not making fun of me! What am I going to do about that dickhead Hunter?"

"Ali, my cute brown-eyed lovely, do you really want my sage advice even if you don't want to hear it, or do you want me to 'blow smoke up your ass' and tell you what you want to hear even if it's untrue? Also, if I am truthful with you, will you be the same as me?"

The toothy grin and sparkling eyes that had drawn me to Alia were now clouded with doubt and uncertainty as to how to answer. Finally, Ali sighed and mumbled, "Give me your honest opinion, Jimmy. That's why I came here. You've always been straight with me and I know I can count on you. However, if you give me a glass of white wine, it might help to settle me down and let me talk more freely. Please, Jimmy."

I poured some wine for us and settled myself next to Ali. "Okay, my sweet twenty-seven-yea-old millennial...god, I feel so damn ancient next to you...how depressing...aah, but I digress. Ali, before I can help you resolve a problem, I need to know how it came to be. Now, as I understand it, you and Hunter met when you were in high school, right? But you didn't date...or for that matter, hang out. You were just friends."

"Yeah, Hunter was kind of tall geeky guy who always hung back in the shadows, trying hard not to draw attention to himself. While I wasn't as popular as our class leaders, cheerleaders, or athletes, I was well-known since I was friendly with everyone. Because Hunter was a bit of a loner, I made it a point to smile and say 'hi' to him, but beyond that, we were more acquaintances than friends."

"Okay, from what you've told me, the two of you met in an online role-playing fantasy game years after graduation, and that, your gaming persona...what's that...oh yeah, your 'avatars' teamed with each other on various adventures. I remember telling me that Hunter's avatar was a brutish giant orc warrior and yours was an attractive and rather-buxom Amazon swordswoman. Am I right?"

"Yeah, that's basically it. Hunter's 'Guluk the Ravisher' was so different from the guy I knew. In the game, his character was brash and rather obnoxious...not the meek guy I had known in high school. His orc was a real asshole to women players and especially to my avatar, Luella. Hunter's orc was always making gross sexist comments about my character's boobs and butt, and what he wanted to do to me if he ever got the chance. I guess online role-playing allows people to express their hidden sides but I would never have guessed that Guluk was Hunter's."

"Was your Amazon warrior the hidden side of you, Ali?"

The silence on the other end of the call was deafening. "I don't know what you are trying to get at, Jimmy?"

"Come, Ali, be straight with me...and especially with yourself. Look, I find you to be cute and friendly as in the modest girl-next-door mode. You, however, are definitely not a sexy scanty-clad Amazon. I'm curious as to why you chose to role-play your particular character.

"Errr...well...okay...I admit it. Luella enabled me to be someone whom I wasn't and would have never dared to be. While playing her, I was...feisty...outspoken and...although this may sound sick...sexually provocative. In real life, I would never flaunt myself...not that I have much to flaunt...and while I'm friendly, I don't tempt or flirt with the online male avatars as Luella does. Jimmy, how is this supposed to help me split from Hunter, the horny bastard?"

Not responding to her query, I continued with my line of questioning. "Do you think the guys whom you played with and against ever wondered about the women behind your avatar? Did Hunter know that you were behind your avatar?"

"I don't know what the other characters thought of me when I was Luella. None of our loose team - Zantar, the Dark Mage; Durik, the Thief; or Yvonne, the Ranger - came on to me like Guluk or seemed too interested in finding who was behind my avatar. I know in the beginning, Hunter didn't know that I was behind my fantasy character."

"So, before you knew that the orc that was your ally was Hunter, were you 'attracted' to or at least 'interested' in finding out who was behind Guluk or the others?"

"I...ah...well...maybe. I mean that the only other team member whom I liked was Zantar because I often teamed with him when Guluk wasn't online. But it was only Guluk who finally expressed an interest in finding out who was behind Luella, the Amazon...but this didn't happen until we had been partners for quite a while.

"I was open to the idea because we made a good online team. Where I had better technique, agility, and daring, Hunter's orc could always be counted for sheer ferocity, strength, and durability whenever we were in combat. Even though Hunter often called me a whore or worse when we were together, I thought he was staying in the role since orcs are known to be demeaning toward females.

"This may sound strange, Jimmy, but in a way, I began to enjoy our interaction... strained at first...then playful teasing...and finally...well...suggestive, if not downright slutty. Luella allow me to act out my wildest fantasies by being someone whom I wasn't.

"Things finally got to a point when we had agreed to meet each other. Because Hunter lived in another state, we met on Zoom at a designated date and time. Boy, we were surprised...no, shocked...when we saw each other on our monitors. While still a bit shy, Hunter had wasn't bad looking and had become muscular. Strange, at the time there was something about him that made me shiver...a certain way that he looked at me. However, I couldn't put my finger on it and attributed my misgivings to the shock of rediscovering Hunter.

"Anyway, we carried on an online chat relationship for the next few months when we weren't gaming. After catching up on what had happened since high school, we developed what I thought was a blossoming romance that revolved around our role-playing adventures and subsequent talks. We were both unattached and looking for someone special and the interaction and success of Guluk and Luella led me to believe that Hunter could be the one."

"And as I recall, Ali, you were the one to take the lead and proposed that the two of you become boyfriend and girlfriend. Right?

"Yes, Jimmy. I know when I first told you about Hunter, you expressed concern. How did you put it at the time? Oh yeah...I was 'making an emotional leap of faith based on an illogical fantasy conclusion.' I should have listened to you...but that is now a 'should-have, would-have, could-have,' if you know what I mean."

"Okay, I'll refrain from the proverbial 'I told you so.' I know you took off a week when Hunter drove up from another state to visit with you, saying that you were going to show him the sights of our great city. When I met him, he seemed like a nice fella, and it looked like you were the one in charge..."

"Ha! Oh, Jimmy, I wish that was so. As it was, things were quite to the contrary...the proverbial 'not as things seem.'" Then with a long pause as Ali drained her glassed and holding it out, silently gestured for a refill.

Taking a deep drink of her refilled wine glass, Ali whispered, "Jimmy, that first night that Hunter stayed with me, I knew that I had made a big mistake." She hesitated before continuing" "In my logical mind, I always knew that sex between Hunter and I was a distinct possibility once I started thinking of him my boyfriend and thank goodness, I had the foresight to get on the pill. When Hunter joined me on my couch after taking a shower, I decided to thank him for driving through two states to be with me and leaning over, kissed him lightly on the lips.

"The next thing I know was that Hunter was all over me. Kissing me hungrily, he pressed me flat on the couch with his body. His hands seemed to be everywhere and before I knew it, my loose midriff-top had been shove up and my bra pulled open to spill out my breasts. Hunter's lips, tongue, teeth, and fingers quickly attacked my exposed tits, causing me to cry out in the shocking realization that Guluk - not the Hunter whom I knew - was sexually assaulting me and I was helpless to stop him.

"Oh, Jimmy, I foolishly thought that my ordeal would be quickly over if I let Hunter have his way with me. However, my sexual experiences with other guys did not prepared me for having my clothes forcibly torn from me and being violently raped. Then after he had shot his load between my legs, he made me suck and lick his cock and hairy balls clean as I sobbed in pain. That smug smirk on his lips that told me that Hunter and Guluk were one and the same, and I was their victim.

"I suddenly realized that Hunter was treating me as if I was Luella and doing to me all of the things that Guluk wanted to do to my fantasy character. It was as if the real me didn't exist in his mind...only Luella. In the three long days and nights that followed, I was kept naked in my own locked apartment, continuously ravished in every position and manner, and forced to sexually service and satisfy Hunter's no longer hidden orc persona.

"By the time you had met him, Hunter had raped me repeatedly until he had broken me. Jimmy, he let others think that I was in control of our relationship, but in reality, I was the submissive sex-slave of Hunter or rather, 'Guluk, the Ravisher's' who used 'all' of me in the worse ways.

"Hunter...used 'all' of you?"

"Yes, 'all' of me. Jimmy, I've had sex with other men but never let any of them screw me in the ass. However, when Hunter came along, he wouldn't listen when I plead for him to stop. God, I remember screaming into my pillow when Hunter first tried to butt-fuck me...and then how I whimpered like a sniveling little bitch when his big cock finally penetrated my anus and reamed me a new asshole.

"Then the goddamn bastard used his iPhone to take pictures of my half-dollar-dilated anus oozing with his spunk, of me sucking on his dick, of his raging hard-on shoved in my pussy, and of me totally naked, showing everything. Besides threatening me with physical abuse and rape, Hunter has warned me that he'd post these photos of me on the internet if I didn't keep my mouth shut and sexually do whatever he wanted.

"Oh, Jimmy, my life is all fucked up! And tonight, I just couldn't take it anymore. Coming home after a long day at work and being expected to be Hunter's compliant house-whore was just too much. I snapped! I turned and fled from my own apartment and drove around until I got myself together. You were the only person who came to mind and to whom I could turn to."

Ali broke down, crying heavily into my shoulder. "There, there," I murmured soothingly as I held her to me, stroking her back comfortingly. "Let it go. Cry your eyes out. Becoming aware of what's happening and releasing your pent up emotions are what you need. You know that they say that every dark cloud has a silver lining. I, however, think that's bullshit...you only get drenched; however, when you dry off, at least you'll be clean.

"Tonight, you'll sleep in my spare bedroom. It might be a bit musty but it is safe. Text your boss and tell him that you need to call in sick for the rest of the week because you might be coming down with the flu. Then you can stay as long as you like...and I won't even charge you rent or try to take advantage of you...big sigh...it sucks getting old.

"After you've had time to mull things over and if you want to, we'll figure out a way to get Hunter out of your life. It helps that I'm an ex-cop and have friends on the police force. I still play golf with my old partner who would love to 'lean on' Hunter and suggest that he leave the city and you alone."

"You do, Jimmy? You would? Oooh, I could kiss you..."

"Then what's stopping you, Ali? I am reasonably sure that you won't give me a heart attack and am willing to guarantee that you'll make my day...if not my year."

"Oooh," exclaimed Ali before she pulled me to her to enthusiastically kiss me on the lips. She was, however, stunned when I returned her kiss with my tongue slipping easily into her welcoming mouth."

"Why Jimmy Chong! Where the hell did that kiss come from?" exclaimed Ali as she gasped in surprise.

"That kiss was a natural reaction to a pretty girl's kiss. Ali, I've been kissing women way before you were ever born and without bragging, I've had no complaints from my ladies."

"Hmmm, Jimmy, there's more to you than meets the eye. I had better watch myself... and you. I don't want to go from the proverbial frying pan into the fire. Hmmm..."

"Don't even think it, young lady. Let's not complicate your life...and mine...any more than we have to. Besides being almost thirty years older than you, I don't know if I could handle a cute young woman like you much less your alter ego, Luella.

"Come on and get your ass in gear. You need to change the bed linen and air out the spare bedroom. And I need to find you a t-shirt to sleep in, a new toothbrush, and a set of fresh towels. Then we both need to try to get some sleep because we'll need refreshed minds tomorrow. Now scoot!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That was a great breakfast, Jimmy. I really needed to sleep until mid-morning. It's a good thing I took your suggestion and texted my boss before I went to sleep that I wasn't feeling well and would probably be out for the rest of the week. He readily agreed since a sick physical therapist dealing with rehabbing patients isn't a good mix."

"So, Ali, having slept on your Hunter situation, what do you want to do?"

Ali paused before setting down her cup of coffee. "Jeez, Jimmy, when I was mad last night, I wanted Hunter gone...never to see his face again...no matter what. But now... well...I'm not so sure. When Hunter is Hunter and not Guluk, he's okay." Then with tears welling in her eyes, Ali blurted, "But...who am I kidding? Most of the time he treats like a free whore and uses me as a cum-dump. And he's got those goddamn compromising pictures of me hanging over my head. Ooh, Jimmy, what can I do?"

"My advice is to get rid of the bastard. He will not improve, will continue to mistreat and sexually abuse you, and will treat you like some fantasy slut which you aren't. This is not some online role-playing game and you're not some fictitious Amazon. You don't deserve such treatment, Ali.

"In my eyes, you're a pretty young woman with long mahogany hair, sparkling brown-eyes, a cute nose, and an inviting smile. You've got creamy white skin and breasts that are the right size for your well-proportioned five-foot-six frame. You've got a trim waist, just the right amount of curves to your hip, a tight butt, and good-looking legs." Reaching across the breakfast table, I reassuringly held her hand before continuing, "You're pleasant to be with, kind, and considerate, and trust me, Alia, a lot of guys would consider themselves lucky to have you as a girlfriend. Ali, you don't need Hunter."

Ali squeezed my hand and gave me a trembling smile. "But, Jimmy, what about those revealing and perverse pictures of me that Hunter has and will post online if I don't do as he says?"

"Do you want Hunter out of your life?" When Ali nodded that she did, I told her, "Why don't you put on your face or whatever it is that you women do before going out. While you're getting ready, I call my friend and old partner, Hank, on the police force and give him a general idea of your situation. He will want to talk to you and may ask that you accompany him when he confronts Hunter. If this comes to pass, don't worry I'll be there with you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As predicted, Detective Hank Marconi listened to Ali and then advised her that she should press charges of rape against Hunter, but also warned her that it would entail a criminal trial. He made it clear that she would have to testify about Hunter's sexual abuse of her and be subjected to cross-examination by the defending lawyer.

"I don't want to have to go through a criminal trial because I'm ashamed to tell people what Hunter did to me sexually. I don't want people to think of me as damaged goods or worse, of being easy or deserving what I got," said Ali tearfully. "I just want him out of my life and for those disgusting pictures of me to somehow disappear."

"Hank," I intervened, "could you pay Hunter a visit and impress upon him to leave the city and Alia alone? I'm sure that the threat of rape charges being brought against him if he bothers Alia again, will hasten his departure. You could also impress upon Hunter that should any sexually-explicit pictures of Alia appear on the internet, he would be charged with cyber disclosure of non-consensual sexually explicit images which I believe is a felony in this state."

"You always did have a devious Chinese mind, Jimmy Chong. Too bad you had to retire early due to a service medical disability. I miss when we would double-team and squeeze punks to do what we wanted them to do. Say, do you still fit your suit? You do? Well, how about you get into it and let's meet at Alia's apartment where we can do one for bygone days?"

"Yeah, that would be fun, but I don't have a badge. Hmmm, I guess I could bluff my way through if you shove your badge in Hunter's face."

"Alia, the one problem," Hank said, "is that we don't have any paperwork like a subpoena to enter your place and evict Hunter. I know that it'll be difficult but will you accompany us and face Hunter. We'll be with you. Do you think you can do that? You can? Good."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If Hunter was big, Hank was bigger, meaner, and uglier. In no uncertain terms, Hank scared the shit of Guluk the Ravisher by factually telling Hunter that although Alia did not want to undergo a criminal trial, she would press rape charges against him if he didn't leave the city immediately and didn't leave her alone.

12