When Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali stood next to me and did her best not to visibly tremble while Hunter quickly gathered his belongings. However, before he could leave, I spoke up, "Put the apartment key on the table. Now, hand over your cell phone."

Hunter balked until Hank growled, "Look, asshole, do as my partner says or we will cuff and arrest you and then take you downtown to the jail where you will have to surrender your cell phone."

Taking his iPhone in one hand, I grasped his wrist with my other hand and quickly press the phone's home button against his thumb. With the iPhone unlocked, I stepped back next to Ali and opened the phone's photo icon. When he realized what I had done, Hunter made a lunge to stop me but was brought up short by Hank's massive body.

"The intentional distribution of non-consensual sexually explicit images or "revenge porn," menacingly droned Hank into Hunter's face, "is a type of online harassment in which an ex-partner...such as you, ass-wipe...posts compromising images of another person...such as Ms. Cummings...online without her permission. Should pictures of Ms. Cummings appeared on the internet, you will be charged with cyber disclosure of non-consensual sexual images which a felony."

While Hank's body blocked Hunter from us, I pulled up the very pornographic images of Ali being forced to do sexual acts that were instantly and indelibly burned into my memory. "Is this all of them?" I managed to whisper as I showed Ali the pictures. Her eyes widen before she started to cry and nodded before hanging her head in utter embarrassment. With several quick taps of my fingertip, I marked and quickly deleted the images that Hunter had used to keep her submissive to his perverse sexual demands.

With a flick of the wrist, I tossed Hunter's phone back to him, saying, "I've removed images of Ms. Cummings that were taken without her consent. It'll keep the thought of revenge porn out of that orc brain of yours, Guluk."

Hunter was shocked that I knew his online persona, then glared angrily at me when he realized that his hold over Ali was gone. He might have been stupid enough to take a swing at me but Hank added, "You have one hour to get out of the city. After that time, we'll put out an all-points-bulletin to arrest the driver of the car with your out-of-state license plates for multiple counts of rape. Do I make myself clear, dick-head?"

You never saw a guy move as fast as Hunter, and Hank burst out laughing after Hunter's car vanished from our view, "Man, it feels like the good old days. You owe me two strokes this coming Saturday at the same old golf course, Jimmy.

"Alia, it was good to meet you. Let me know if that punk-Hunter bothers you, and watch out for this devious Chinese bastard - lucky retiree. Sigh, got to get back to the station and the casework. See ya!"

When Hank closed the apartment door behind him, Ali turned to me and bubbling with joy, hugged me. "Oh, Jimmy, I don't know what to say! Thank you - I don't know how I'll ever repay you! Thank god, you were assigned to me when you started your physical therapy as part of your service disability retirement from the police force. I haven't had a better friend...a better..." Ali never completed her sentiment because she threw her arms around my neck and enthusiastically kissed me, taking my breath away.

"Alia Cummings! You've got to stop kissing me like that! You are short-circuiting my old brain and overstimulating other unmentionable parts of my body. Heaven forbid should I become addicted to your kisses and you. I'm old enough to be your father!"

"Ah, gotcha! You're not my father!" beamed Ali as she slowly released me from her embrace. "Jimmy, would you mind terribly if I stayed at your place for the rest of the week. I know that you and Hank put the fear of God into Hunter, but I would rather not be here if the idiot should change his mind and Guluk wants to butt-fuck me to teach me a lesson in orc revenge. Please...pretty please."

For once I was at a complete loss. While it was hard to deny Ali, I had mixed feelings about her. I like her a lot and thought she was attractive, but our relationship was evolving much too fast. I was not sure it was wise to get involved with her given the traumatic relationship she had just exited. What if I had misread Ali and her friendly ways? I didn't want to take advantage of her, but still...

However, before I articulate my feelings, Ali showed at my side up with an overnight bag and full gym bag in hand. "Okay, I'm ready to go. I've thrown somethings together and they should last me a couple of days. Let's go, Jimmy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To say that Ali moved into my house like she was going to stay permanently would have been an understatement. She immediately went about making the spare bedroom hers and then cleaned the bathroom. After she finished with that, Ali inventoried my pantry and refrigerator, tossing out the old and expired foodstuff and making a list of things to buy.

"How did you survive before I came along? Come on, Jimmy, let's go to the grocery store so that I can replenish your food items. I'm going to start showing my appreciation for what you did for me by taking better care of you. No more fast or take-out food. I'll start by cooking you a simple but nutritious dinner with delicious white wine. Doesn't that sound good?"

When I told Ali that she didn't have to do this, she poo-pooed me by saying "Nonsense. After dinner, I'm going to see what else I can do to express my gratitude to you. Don't argue with me, Jimmy. Just say, 'Yes, dear.'"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Aah, that was a great dinner, but the company was even better," I sighed as we settled down on the sofa to enjoy our wine. "Thank you, Ali."

"No, thank you, Jimmy, for getting me out of a nightmare that had ensnared me. Without you, I don't know what I would have done with Hunter and his Guluk alter-ego. Without you, I would be probably crying my eyes out while being sodomized. I'm safe here...and secure with you...and I intend to keep it that way."

"Ali, I can't help but feel that you're moving in with me with no intention of moving out. Why do I get the feeling that you're...'putting the move' on me...like you want our relationship to be more than just friends. "

For a long moment, Ali didn't say anything. Then lifting her head, she muttered hesitantly, "Maybe...my lease is up at the ending of the month and I have yet to renew it. You did say last night that I could stay as long as I wanted to, didn't you? Would it be so bad, Jimmy, living with me...maybe...even loving me?"

I had to stifle my gasp as a whirlwind of conflict thoughts and emotions swirled within me. Finally, all I could say was, "Alia Cumming, I am a fricking twenty-nine-year-older than you are. Why mess around with me when you could be carrying on with guy more your age? Heck, as I've told you many times before, any guy would count himself lucky to have you as his girlfriend."

"Then why you consider yourself lucky, Jimmy, to have me as your girlfriend?"

I could almost see 'Checkmate!" written in Ali's sly smile and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what to say or how to get out of my dilemma. I knew that I was beyond the 'like' stage with the charming young woman next to me and was teetering on the edge of 'love' given the rapid turn of events. I had always found Ali attractive as a friend and a companion, and only now as a possible lover. But could we, a retired cop and a young physical therapist, make a successful go of it?

Suddenly I felt Ali's lips on mine and me responding, "I've decided to take a page out of Luella's playbook.," she murmured softly, "by being more assertive, stating my needs and desires, and being sexually aggressive with you, Jimmy Chong. To put it simply, I'm not going to give you a chance or choice in the matter. Do you understand?"

"Hmmm, Ali, keep kissing me like that and I may come to love your online alter-ego, Luella. Too bad you're not wearing her low-cut chainmail bra with that buckle between your large jiggling boobs and your barely-there purple loincloth that sways in the front and hardly covers your fantastic butt cheeks in the back."

Ali froze and then pushing herself from me, gasped, "How did you know what Luella wears?"

"Aah...ummm...isn't that how all Amazon warriors are dressed?" stumbled out of my mouth as a lame excuse. "Don't you remember describing your avatar's outfit for me?"

"No, I didn't!" protested Ali. "I 'never' once described how Luella was dressed. The only damn way you could know is...if you were in the fantasy game...and had joined me enough times in online play to remember such details! You were, weren't you? Oooh, Jimmy, it would break my heart if I ended up in another mess after just getting out of one. So, don't lie to me, Jimmy Chong!"

I hung my head in the face of Ali's questioning, and then sucking it up, decided to come clean. "Alright, Ali, I joined you and Hunter in numerous online adventures."

Ali was poleaxed with this stunned look on her pretty face. "You...what? You were? On our team? Who were you?" I could see the thoughts flashing through Ali's mind as she compared and contrasted her three remaining team members. You're Zantar! Zantar the Dark Mage!"

"I am here, my lovely Lady Luella, fierce warrior of the Amazon. How may this dark mage be of service to you?"

"You're him! That's what Zantar always said that to me when joining me at the start of each quest. But how?"

"Ali, you talked so much about your online game and the various types of characters with their strengths and weaknesses that I was able to create an avatar - my dark mage - since your team didn't have a magic-user. While not much of a fighter as Guluk or Luella, my character was capable of hurling high-damaging bolts of energy as well as creating heal runes for our team members.

"I intensely distrusted and disliked Guluk because of the way he treated Yvonne and especially you. I tried to be a counterbalance to your orc-ex, opting to use brains over strength; strategy over impetuous action; and kindness instead over rudeness. That's why when you told me that you had discovered hat Hunter was Guluk and you were getting romantically involved with him, I expressed my concerns...however, I failed to dissuade you."

Then pausing before making my next gambit, I whispered, "I hope that Jimmy Chong and Zantar have not disappointed our lady."

Ali was silent for an unnerving moment, then with tears streaming down her cheeks, she looked at me with her warm brown eyes. "Our...lady? I'm 'your' lady? Now I realize why Zantar always had my back in combat when Guluk would charge off into combat and leave me to fend for myself. Then in my real life in which I was being sexually assaulted by Hunter, you came to my rescue once again as my friend and protector. How could I be mad at you?

"Jimmy, I now know that you have always been there for me. You've been watching out for me for years in the online gaming world and in the real world. You always had a kind word, good counsel, and a shoulder to lean on in times of need." And with that said, Ali flung herself at me and kissed sensuously.

"And our age difference doesn't matter," whispered Ali as she nibbled on my earlobe. "I want you and know you want me. Take me to your...our...bedroom where we will undress and lay naked in each other's arms. We don't have to have sex...but...I hope that we do make love."

Then kissing me once again to silence whatever nonsense I might have said, Ali continued, "I want you to make love to me in 'all' ways...yes, you heard right...and I mean 'all' ways. Besides my contraceptive pills, I brought my tube of lubricant that I had to beg Hunter to buy for me. I repaid him by not resisting as much when he wanted to bugger me...anal sex still hurt but not as much.

"Do you remember those explicit pictures of me being tormented and rape? I want...no, I need you to show me that all forms of sex do not have to be painful and can be pleasurable."

"My lady, I promise you that our lovemaking will be erotic - not pornographic; tender and vigorous - not demeaning and brutal; and resulting in ecstasy - not agony. If I do inflict pain upon you, it will be stimulating such that you will crave more. This I promise..."

"Oh, Jimmy, please shut the fuck up and take me to our bed!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour later, a sweaty naked Ali was slurping my spent cock with leisurely delight. "Yumm, your penis is so delicious, Jimmy, marinated in sperm and pussy juice. I absolutely love deep-throating you and trying to suck you back into rigid hardness for round two with me.

"Unlike my ex-dickhead, I loved how you took your time to please me, covering my twisting body with sweet teasing kisses and gentle stimulating caresses. By the time you got to my boobies, my nipples were long, thick, and hard, just waiting to be mouthed and sucked hard. Oooh, you were such a pervert to cover my titties with little hickies, branding me as yours.

"And then you ate my pussy while fingering my cunt and asshole at the same time, teasingly at first and then with gusto. Oooh, you were such a bastard, bringing to the brink of a climax and then backing away only to do torment me again. I thought I would die when you shoved that beautiful piece of rock-hard man-meat into my pussy, humping me hard and fast. When I finally climaxed in a glorious gut-wrenching orgasm, I gushed so much than I wet the bedsheets...sorry about that...I've never done that before. Oooh, keep this up and you'll make me a wanton slut."

"I love the slut in you as Luella and especially as Alia Cummings, or whomever you want to be. I love you as you are, slut or not, because I've never felt more alive in my life and am happy that you are now a part of my life."

"Oooh, Jimmy Chong, I love you!" This Amazon warrior can't wait for her Dark Mage to shove his lightning rod between her butt cheeks and shoots lightning bolts up her ass!

"Alia," I sighed, "I don't have to sexually use 'all' of you to have 'all' of you as a person and lover. If I do butt-fuck you, it'll be when you really want me to do it and when it brings you pleasure and not pain. Now, that being said, why doesn't Luella the Amazon talk less and deep-throat her Dark Mage a bit more."

Yumm...yes, Zantar-dear...yumm...yumm..."

12