When Fantasy Meets Reality

Story Info
Wife encounters her favorite movie star while out with hubby.
1.8k words
4.39
45.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers

When a loving wife encounters her favorite movie star, should her husband worry?

This is a flash story about such an encounter.

"Wow, this was such a great idea," Amy said as she leaned onto her husband's arm, with a hand lightly rubbing his back. The meal was fabulous and this small orchestra sounds so romantic. Dancing with you is like floating around the room."

"Well, it was a rough winter, and Bill and I thought you ladies deserved a night out on the town. We made the reservations four weeks ago."

"It's a good thing you told me about it last week so I could get a new dress."

"You look spectacular in that red dress," John said and then leaned in and whispered, "but I can't wait to see you out of it."

Amy laughed, "Yeah, well, what little I have on under this dress cost you almost as much as the dress, so I hope you like it."

John stood and escorted Amy back out onto the dance floor. His peripheral vision caught all the stares from the other men as she navigated past a few tables. John was no fool, he knew his bride would likely be the most attractive woman in any room. Thirty-two and the mother of twin eight-year-old boys, Amy still had the figure of a co-ed, and her flawless complexion and radiant smile were a sight to behold.

As John expertly twirled Amy around the dance floor, her eyes twinkled with delight as she smiled at her loving husband. They were the very definition of a "handsome couple."

The loving couple was distracted by some commotion as a small group of people were seated near the bandstand. After a few spins around the room, Amy whispered into John's ear. "Oh my gosh, that's Marcus Washington! I knew he was in town for the Governors Charity Ball, but I never expected to actually see him!"

John turned his head and then looked back at his wife. "Yep, that's Washington. I thought he was shooting a movie in New York."

"No, that wrapped two weeks ago, I can't wait to see it! My god, he's so beautiful!"

"Down Girl! You're talking to your husband, remember?"

"Sorry, Baby, but you know how much I adore him."

"Yeah, you remind me of that every time you see him on TV."

John was suddenly aware he was no longer leading and Amy was stirring them closer to Washington's table. "Babe, you better not be planning to get any closer, the bouncers are watching us." John dead-panned.

He turned his head to see that Amy had made eye contact with Washington and he was giving her his world-famous smile. John quickly twirled Amy back toward the center of the dance floor. Unfortunately, the twirl put Amy and her red dress on full display for Mr. Washington. His world-famous smile broadened as his eyes drank in the view.

The music stopped and John guided Amy toward their table. Once there, the other three ladies in their party erupted into girlish chatter about the movie star across the room.

John rolled his eyes at Bill, Steve, and Dan. He signaled the waiter for another round of drinks and marveled at the silliness of the four mature, adult women at his table. The drinks arrived, and he had just taken a small sip of his Gin & Tonic when Gale gasped and stared over his shoulder. The other women fell quiet and John felt a presence behind him.

"Hello, you folks seem to really be enjoying yourselves this evening," Washington said in his smooth baritone voice. He turned to John and said, "I was quite impressed with your moves on the dance floor. I was hoping you'd grant me the opportunity to dance with your lovely partner."

John was completely relaxed, "He casually studied Washington and then said. Thank you for being such a gentleman, but that decision is entirely my wife's. ... Amy?"

Amy looked up into the warm brown eyes of the movie star she always swooned over. Slowly she stood and took his outstretched hand. The envious eyes of every woman in the room followed them as he led her to the dance floor.

The music started and they came together. He held her loosely as they began to move around the room. For the first several moments no one else ventured onto the dance floor, then slowly a few couples joined them.

As the dance progressed, Washington pulled her a little closer and whispered into her ear, "You are truly beautiful. When I saw your husband twirl you, I was captivated by your grace and style. He is truly the luckiest man here tonight."

Amy leaned back and looked into his eyes. She half expected to see a smarmy smirk, but she saw only sincerity in his handsome face. "Thank you, Mr. Washington, I am very flattered by your kind words."

"Please, call me Marcus, it's what all my friends call me," he said and then twirled her away.

The song was ending, but the band immediately shifted to another song. Amy started to step back, but Marcus held her and said, "Please, just one more song?" Amy paused, looked over his shoulder, and then allowed herself to be pulled into a tighter embrace.

John watched Washington ask Amy for one more dance and gave her a quick nod when she glanced his way. He knew she was thrilled to be dancing with her movie idol and he could grant her this indulgence.

When the music stopped, Marcus placed a hand on the small of Amy's back and escorted her back to her table. John rose to his feet and pulled out the chair on his left. He held Amy's chair for her while she sat. Marcus addressed the table, "I don't want to impose, but I was wondering if I might join you folks, for a bit?'

Gail spoke loudly, "Sure! Shove over John and let him have your seat." John's eyes snapped at Gail and blazed with indignation. She quickly shrank back into her seat.

"No, no, I'll just pull a chair around to the end of the table next to you, John, if that's okay," Marcus said as he stepped around behind John's seat.

Marcus pulled a chair from a nearby table and sat on John's right. He smiled at everyone at the table. He leaned into John and said, "Your lovely wife is a fine dancer. Thank you again for that privilege."

John nodded. "My aunt owns a dance studio and, as a teen, she often recruited me as a much-needed male dancer. When Amy and I married, we decided to continue to volunteer at her studio."

"Well, it clearly shows. You are both very talented on the dance floor and you make a most impressive couple."

Marcus stayed and chatted with everyone at the table. He danced with all the ladies and Gail embarrassed herself by kissing him at the end of their dance, but he just laughed it off.

Near the end of the evening, several of the people from Washington's group came by the table to say good night. The last of them was a stunningly attractive young woman of about 23-24. She smiled at John as she bent and whispered into Marcus's ear. He nodded and turned to John.

"John, Amy, this is Nadia Yeltsin, she is a talent procurement expert with my production company. Nadia, these are my new friends, John, and his lovely wife, Amy."

Handshakes were exchanged and then Nadia, still grasping Amy's hand, said, "Marcus and I are sharing a lovely suite in the penthouse, would you two like to join us for a nightcap?"

Gail grabbed at the others and said, "We're all headed up to our rooms. We'll see you two for a late breakfast in the morning.' Her grin could not have been wider.

As their friends left, Nadia dropped Amy's hand and slid a slender arm up under John's jacket and around his waist. John stood very still with a shocked expression on his face.

Marcus extended a hand to Amy. "Shall we go up?" He smiled at Amy.

Amy was frozen in place. She looked at her husband, as Nadia molded her body to his side. John looked into his wife's eyes. They held each other's gaze for a few seconds as the unspoken question passed between them.

John could see the lust in Amy's eyes. He could also see the fire and decided to end things before Nadia got hurt. He gently pried her off him and held her at arm's length, shaking his head.

A very disappointed Marcus Washington let out a deep sigh, "Okay then, come, Nadia, my new friends will not be joining us this evening."

As soon as they entered their room, Amy attacked John. They kissed as they ripped their clothes off and stumbled to the bed. Amy was like a wildcat as she wrapped her legs around John and her nails dug into his back while he pounded into her.

After their second coupling, the exhausted pair cuddled together and worked to catch their breath. John had his arm wrapped around Amy as she rested her head on his shoulder and lightly stroked his chest.

"Wow, you were really fired up tonight," John said with a chuckle. In a teasing voice, he asked, "So, tell me, were you imagining it was Marcus that was fucking you? Is that what had you so worked up?"

Amy slapped his chest, "NO! ... okay, maybe his face did flash into my mind for a brief moment, but it was YOU, my love, that I saw when you made me explode!

"And how about you, my husband? Were you dreaming of Nadia as you pounded into me," she teased.

John chuckled, "Like you, I might have briefly seen her face flash in my mind."

"That skinny little bitch is lucky she still has a face! The nerve of that little tart, putting her hands on MY MAN!"

"Yeah, when I saw your face, I knew I had to push her away before you pounced on her," John said chuckling.

"But, tell me the truth, were you tempted to take his hand when he offered it?"

She slapped his chest again. "He's beautiful and sexy as hell, but YOU'RE my husband. You're the one that is there for me every day, You're the one I can count on to always be there for me. It's your silly smile that warms my heart and this (her hand slid down his body and grabbed his cock) is the only cock that I crave."

John smiled and squeezed his wife, "Good answer, babe! ... Now that you've gotten hold of it, let's see if we can manage a third adventure tonight!"

They did.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers