When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls go shopping, and learn each other's past.
5.4k words
4.62
9.4k
13

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

Gina & Tammy go shopping, and learn about each other's past. The new lover's story continues.

Sorry it took so long to get this next chapter. I had to rework it, and other 'things' in life got in the way as well. I promise I'll try to get the next chapters out sooner.

GINA: I woke early, just as the sky was brightening. It seems like I usually wake up when the sun starts coming up -- I guess it must be part of the 'early to bed, early to rise' mindset that my parents had. The sun wouldn't peek from behind the mountains for a while yet, but it still looked like it's going to be a gorgeous day.

Somehow, I'd ended up spooned behind Tammy, her warm body pressed tightly against me. My arm laid over her side, grazing the bottom of her breast. I lay there a minute, listening to her soft breathing, so happy to be waking up with this beautiful creature. I think I may have hit a home-run with this girl!

Quietly slipping out of bed, I could still faintly smell the aroma of our sexual encounter from last night, even with the doors being open all night. I grinned, thinking Tammy was right about getting an air freshener! In the bathroom, I did my PWB (piss, wash, brush), then walked over and gently kissed Tammy on the forehead, careful not to wake her. The temptation to get back in bed is gnawing at me, wanting me to pluck and savor her fruit, but I managed to control myself.

After several minutes of staring at Tammy's beautiful face and body, I grabbed our almost empty wine glasses, went downstairs, and dumped the stale liquid, putting the glasses in the dishwasher. Turning on the coffee maker, I got my laptop out to check my emails. When the machine was ready, I popped in a K cup and soon had a nice mug of brew.

There was one email from my lawyer, Jerry. He said there was a couple that was very interested in my parent's house, and he expected them to make an offer soon. I can't wait to get rid of that albatross around my neck. Then, I can tell my hometown to kiss my ass goodbye! I plan to keep Jerry as my lawyer, though, since he worked for both my dad and Granpa Jake, and knew the estate. Besides, Jerry is my friend, one of the very few back there who know about me being gay. But, with today's technology, I can talk to him anytime, since a video meeting is nearly as good as being there, so the distance is no big deal.

I wrote Jerry back, thanking him for letting me know. Before I'd moved, we had discussed selling the house, and I had him price it several thousand dollars less than the market value. The house is in a good neighborhood, if you can put up with the Victorian attitudes of the people around it. I just want to get it sold, and close that awful chapter in my life.

After turning on the TV to check the weather, I heard a commotion coming from upstairs, so I made a mug of coffee for Tammy, setting out some milk, sweetener, and real sugar, since I don't know what she likes. She's SOL if she's a tea drinker! I started getting the ingredients for omelets out, and poured two glasses of orange juice for us. Tammy came down a couple of minutes later, wearing a shorty kimono robe and panties. My groin twitched at the sight, letting me know that my little kitty approves wholeheartedly.

TAMMY: When I woke up, the momentary confusion of where I am was quickly replaced by the memories of last night and yesterday. I smiled as I stretched luxuriously on the satin sheets, then the smell of coffee called me out of bed. After using the bathroom and making the bed, I slipped on some panties and my kimono robe, and went downstairs. When I reached the bottom, I stopped and gaped -- there was my bronzed goddess, stark naked!

I went over, kissed her good morning, and said "Uh, baby, you realize you're naked, right?" She laughed, and said "Yep! Sweetie, I hardly ever wear clothes 'round here when it's nice out like this. There ain't nobody around for almost a mile, and th' cameras will tell ya if somebody's comin'. So really, yer th' one who's overdressed. Now, I ain't gonna punish ya this time, since yer new here, but I ain't afraid t' spank yer cute ass if ya need it!" Grinning, she kissed me, and pointed to the coffee she'd made for me.

After adding a packet of sweetener, I sipped the coffee and got my laptop out, to check my email. Gina asked if omelets were okay for breakfast, and I told her it sounds delicious. I had one email from the college, wanting to know where to send my diploma and documents. When I asked Gina what the address was out here in the boonies, she snorted and asked me how dare I say that about this exclusive neighborhood! She laughed, and gave me the address.

During breakfast, the weather guy said it was going to be another great day. Gina asked if I wanted to go on a shopping spree today, getting things to start making this house more 'girly'. My heart soared when she said "Darlin', when I moved here, this was and has been 'th' house'. Now, I wanna make it into a home...OUR home!"

We finished breakfast and our coffee, and started up to the shower. While my hand stroked her slightly stubbled slit, I told Gina how much I loved her shaved pussy, and asked if she had it waxed or if she shaves. She giggled and said "Oh, I shave every day or two. I tried waxin' once, but, y'know, that hurts like hell!" Shyly, I asked if she'd help me, because I think I want to shave mine. Her eyes lit up, and she said she'd be glad to, and that I was going to love it. She said "It feels like yer sensitivity gets turned up a notch or two without the hair. Wearin' panties or just goin' commando feels totally different. Plus, that way, I won't be gettin' no pubes stuck in my teeth!" She made a 'PTOOOEY' sound, and I nearly blew snot out of my nose laughing.

GINA: I'm glad Tammy wants me to help her shave her pussy. I've been shaving for a few years, and I love it. It looks sexy, and wearing satin, silk, or lace panties is awesome, the way the cloth slides on the bare skin. Even plain cotton panties have a new dimension added when rubbing on the slick labia. I got my waterproof shaver, and showed it to Tammy. I said "I gotta warn ya, babe, this little bastard packs a punch. I STILL have small orgasms every time I shave, so I'm pretty sure yer gonna have a few yer first time."

Getting in the shower, I set the spray to a light mist. I love this shower -- Granpa Jake had his shit together when he built this place! It's got 4 showerheads, 2 on each end up high, and 2 about chest level. There's a control panel built in the wall, and you can set the spray type, the temperature, and even which heads to use with the touch of a button.

Tammy got in, and I used the pop-up trimmer to clip her dark red pubic hair short. I let her shave me first, to get used to the shaver, and after doing my underarms and legs, she carefully shaved my pussy. Of course, I had some mild, pleasant orgasms with that! I shaved her underarms and legs next, then I took the shaver and started on her crotch.

First, I had her turn around and bend over, and I spread those adorable ass cheeks and shaved her butthole and perineum, the buzz making her squeal. Then, I started on her mons, working from the outside to the center. Tammy was breathing heavy when I got close to her center. I gently spread her labia, and shaved her slit, having to pause a few times when she shivered as she came. After finishing, I told her it was time for a quality control inspection, so I used my tongue to make sure all the stubble was gone. I was quite thorough in my checking, making sure everything was smooth, from her brownish rosebud to her clit, getting a fresh taste of her deliciousness.

Tammy's face was flushed when I finished, and I stood up, grinning. She said "Oh, wow, that was freaking amazing!" I set the spray to a gentle rain, and we scrubbed each other with body wash and a loofah. Then, we washed and conditioned our hair, setting the spray to a nice stream to rinse everything off.

After drying off, and a couple of minutes of Tammy admiring her new bare look in the mirror, I had her sit at the vanity, and used a blow dryer and brush to dry her deep auburn hair. Then, she did the same for my blonde mane, and we shared the vanity bench to put on a little makeup.

TAMMY: I absolutely LOVE my shaved pussy. And Gina was right, that little razor made me cum several times, nice light orgasms. I'm definitely a convert to being bare, especially when I felt her tongue sliding over the freshly shaved flesh.

When we'd finished our hair and makeup, Gina tossed me a satin thong, winking and saying to try it on, and walk around a little. I slid the smooth fabric on, and OOOHH, does that feel GOOD! We got dressed, with me wearing some navy shorts and a crème camisole that stopped just above my belly button. Gina wore some khaki shorts, and a button-up sleeveless halter that tied just under her breasts. Slipping on some sneakers, we both agreed that we'll be turning some heads today.

Going downstairs, I had to take a few pictures of us, to send to my Momma. I sent her a text, with the pictures, saying I'd found a place to stay, and that Gina was my new roommate. Momma and I are very close, and she knows and supports the fact that I prefer females, so I know she'll be thrilled. After that was done, we got in Gina's Suburban and headed to town.

On the way, I asked her why she wasn't driving a Lamborghini or Porsche. She laughed, and said "Shit, girl, I ain't th' flashy type. I ain't gotta prove to nobody how rich I am, or have a fancy car to make up for a little dick. If they can't take me th' way I am, th' hell with 'em."

Our first stop was a hardware store, to get a set of house keys made for me. Next, we went to Gina's bank, where she wanted to withdraw some cash. As soon as we pulled up, my phone buzzed, and I saw that it was Momma, so I stayed in the car to talk to her while Gina went in. I'd just finished the call when she came out, laughing about how the beady-eyed branch manager had taken her right away into his office, but his eyes were only on the 9 figures of her account instead of her voluptuous body.

She asked about Momma's call, and I told her that Momma was ecstatic about me finding a place, and that we made an adorable couple. I said Momma hadn't been able to come to my graduation, because she'd been travelling on business (She's an executive VP for Foxwoods Casinos in Connecticut). She said that she had to be on the West Coast for a trip in a week, so she was trying to fix her schedule so she could stop here for a few days, for my birthday and a late graduation celebration. Gina got excited, saying she couldn't wait to meet Momma, and told me she'd kick my butt if I hadn't asked Momma to stay with us. I admitted that I had, and told her I hadn't told Momma about the house or Gina being rich, and was going to leave that for a surprise.

GINA: Damn, Tammy's birthday is coming? I'll have to find some time to get out, and buy some presents for that. But, today is about shopping for our new home (I like how that sounds!). Tammy had me stop at Margo's, an art gallery/supply store, so she could get a canvas and some paints for the fireplace painting. She explained that she had met Margo when she first came to Durango, and that Margo had displayed, and even sold, some of her paintings through the years.

We went in, and Margo hugged Tammy, then asked when she was going to bring some paintings by for her to display and/or sell. Saying she had a couple at home she could bring by later, Tammy then introduced me. Margo is a nice looking, older lady, maybe in her late 50s, and her bubbly personality is contagious.

As soon as Margo heard my last name, her eyes lit up, and she asked me if I was related to Jake Markson. I told her he'd been my Granpa, and she started telling me stories about some of the wild parties that Jake used to have. It made me really wish I could have known him better -- he sounds like he was a hellluva guy!

Tammy was getting her supplies while Margo and I talked, and came up front with a large 3' by 2' canvas, several unassembled frames, some smaller canvases, and tubes of paint she'd need. I paid for everything, and we loaded it in the Suburban. After I thanked Margo for the stories, we drove off towards a department store in town.

At the store, I picked up a few more sets of satin sheets. Tammy found a nice fern and a macrame hanger that she said would look good hanging over the island. There were some floral-print throw pillows, so we got several of those. I have some pillows already, but they're kind of drab, so we're going to replace those. We also got an automatic air freshener, and some extra cans of spray, and were giggling because of the reason we needed it!

We went to the women's wear section next. I picked up several new thongs, in lace and satin. I'd wanted some silk, as well, but there was nothing there we liked. They were having a 2-for-1 sale on sundresses, so we tried several on, finally picking 4 really cute outfits.

TAMMY: After Gina paid, and we got everything loaded in the car, it was getting close to lunch. We went to a nearby restaurant and shared a seafood platter that was delicious. On the way out, there was a flyer advertising a craft fair at a nearby park, so we decided to go check it out.

Gina was able to find parking fairly close, and we walked over to the park holding hands. There were a few stares, but really, Durango is pretty relaxed about same sex couples. I guess because of the people the college draws in, and because it's a tourist destination, for the most part couples like us are accepted. Sure, there are still some dirty looks or snarky comments, but they're easy enough to just ignore.

There must have been at least 50 different vendors set up in the park. Walking around, there was one canopy where the lady was selling non-greasy lotions with essential oils in them. We tried a dollop of one that had lavender and peppermint oils -- it smelled divine, and the peppermint made our skin tingle. I guess the lady noticed us holding hands, so she smiled knowingly and said that the lotion was also safe for human consumption. Gina and I looked at each other, and cracked up! We ended up getting 2 large bottles of the lotion.

I saw a girl I knew from art classes, who was drawing caricatures. While I went to talk with her for a few minutes, I saw Gina walk over to an animal rescue tent that was handing out pamphlets. She talked with the lady there a bit, then I saw her reach in her purse and slip several $100 bills to the woman. The lady gasped, and hugged Gina. My heart swelled when I saw that -- Gina is constantly amazing me! When she came back over, we walked on, and I put my arm around her waist, and whispered "I saw what you did there, girlfriend. You're the frigging best!" She blushed, and we kept looking around.

A man was selling different types of ivy in another booth. My fireplace painting is going to have an outdoor theme, and I thought some climbing ivy framing the picture would be cool. He had some that was already about a foot tall, supported by small trellises in the pots, so we got 2 of those in brass containers. The guy was really helpful, explaining how to 'train' the ivy, and gave us a brochure on caring for the plants.

GINA: We didn't see anything else we liked, so we started towards home. I stopped at a flower shop on the way, and picked up an arrangement of roses and baby's breath, to put on the dining table. Tammy held the flowers while we were on the way back, and the car smelled heavenly. Once I pulled in, we started unloading everything to the living room.

I put the flowers on the table, and went down to get a ladder and a hook for the fern. Tammy was setting up the ivy, using the large canvas to get the spacing right. While I screwed the hook into the beam over the island, she gathered the old throw pillows and put out the new ones.

It took two trips each, but we got everything else upstairs. I put up the sheets and panties, then set up the air freshener while Tammy put away her painting supplies. She hung the new dresses up while I started stripping. When she looked over, I said "Hell, girl, we got a coupla hours 'til dinnertime, so I'm gonna go get some sun." She laughed, and started peeling her clothes off as well. She said "I guess I'll join you. I can't have some white girl with skin darker than mine!"

Giggling, we went down, pausing halfway to look at the change already apparent after just a few new items were added. It's definitely looking more feminine, and Tammy said to just wait until she got her painting done. When I tried to ask her more about it, she just said "You'll have to wait and see," and winked. Damnit!

I turned on the stereo to a classic rock station, and flipped the switch to turn on the deck speakers. We both tied our hair back in ponytails, then I started towards the pool, and noticed Tammy kind of hanging back. Laughing, I said "C'mon, Pocahontas, ain't nobody gonna see ya 'cept the critters!" She giggled, and joined me on the lounge chairs. We laid there, slowly turning like a rotisserie to let the sun bake us all over.

TAMMY: While we basked, Gina asked me when I first knew I was a lesbian. I told her that I didn't actually have sex with another girl until I came to Durango, but that I'd thought about it since puberty hit me with its hormone storm. Sure, we had the usual teen rituals of slumber parties, talking and giggling about boys for hours, but it seems like wondering how it would feel to be with a girl was always in the back of my mind.

I'd been on a few dates with boys during high school, but never really felt any attraction to them. Even when they'd awkwardly try to kiss me, I was always like 'meh, so what?'. And, once they knew I didn't put out, I'd get put out! I was painfully shy then, but finally got the courage to talk to Momma about why I felt so different from the other girls.

Momma told me that, in our tribe, homosexuality wasn't considered wrong or evil. It was the Christian beliefs that the colonists had brought that considered it a sin. She said it didn't matter if I liked boys or girls -- as long as there was love and respect between the people, gender was irrelevant. That was one of the greatest lessons I ever learned, and why I love my Momma so much.

I never dwelt on it much after that. My teachers in school encouraged my art, and I spent a lot of time between classes just sketching things. I'd heard about Fort Lewis College, and besides the free tuition, the chance of a full scholarship helped me to concentrate on my grades. Sex, to me, was kind of a 'it'll happen when it happens' deal.

My 'it'll happen' moment came when I moved to Durango. During Freshman orientation, I met my new roommate, Carrie. Despite being from different parts of the country, we had a lot in common. There were lots of long nights talking, everything from turning 18 and moving halfway across the nation, to our childhood dreams. We clicked immediately, and spent a lot of time together, exploring our new surroundings, our new freedom, and yes, our new sexual feelings.

To make a long story short, Carrie and I became lovers. What started out as having masturbation sessions together turned into exploring of each other's bodies. We had our first orgasms given by another person together, and even took each other's virginity with a strap-on that we'd (red-faced and giggling) bought.

We truly thought we were going to be together forever, but a family crisis after our Freshman year made Carrie move back to the Northwest to help with their family business and her younger brothers and sisters. Crying floods of tears, we parted, with all kinds of promises made that could never be kept. The last I'd heard from her, she had gotten married, and was making a new life in Oregon somewhere. Of course, I was heartbroken, but I knew then that I had found my sexual identity. I've had a few brief flings since, but even as the memories fade, I'll always be grateful for Carrie and my introduction into Sapphic pleasure.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12