When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

GINA: Then, Tammy asked me about when I first realized I was gay. I told her my story wasn't nearly as pleasant as hers. Growing up in ultra-conservative, ultra-religious, small town West Texas meant any leaning towards the same sex was the ultimate NO-NO, a one-way ticket straight to Hell.

So, I'd more or less been forced to play the game, even though thoughts of other girls kept niggling at my head. I went on dates with boys, enduring their sloppy attempts at kissing, but never felt any attraction to their peach-fuzzed faces. There was one jock, Steve, that I even 'went steady' with during my Senior year, and the whole town just knew we'd get married and have kids, with me being the model wife while he continued his father's farming business and community service.

Little did they know this asshole 'favorite son' would be the one to turn me off from men forever. It was after graduation, and here we were -- 18 years old, 'freed' from school, and knowing everything in the world. A group of people had a graduation keg party out in the country, and I admit, we all got pretty wasted.

Steve and I drove out on some dirt road, and got in the back of his pickup truck on a blanket to make out. Things got out of hand, and I guess I was too drunk to stop it, but all of a sudden, I was laying there with my shorts and panties pulled off, and he stuck his dick in my pussy -- DRY! No foreplay, nothing to let me get lubricated for the invasion! It hurt like hell!

Thank goodness he was so excited that it only took a couple of pumps, then he pulled out and shot his wad all over me. What made it worse, though, was that we quickly got dressed, and the son-of-a-bitch drove me home and dropped me off at the curb, then took off, probably to go brag to his buddies about his 'conquest'.

There I was, crying, blood dripping down my leg and dried spunk all over me. I ran inside, locked myself in my bedroom and cried for a long time. After persistently knocking on my door, I finally let my mother in, and all she could do was tell me the worst part was over now, and Steve and I could get married to raise the perfect little family they thought we'd have.

That pissed me off even more, and drove the wedge between me and my parents in even deeper. I swore then that no other man would ever do anything like that to me again. Steve came by the next day, and tried to apologize, but I growled at him that if he ever got close to me again, I'd rip his balls off and hand them from my rearview mirror. I told him I should file rape charges, but since his dad was such an upstanding member of the community, I probably wouldn't have had a chance in court.

Moving to Austin for college couldn't come soon enough, and I got the hell out of that town as soon as I could. It was in Austin that I first met a woman who introduced me to the tenderness of loving women, and I was hooked. Billie Jo (yes, that's her real name) and I had a brief affair, until she found someone else, but I knew that this was the way it should be, at least for me.

Throughout college, I had a few more encounters, though most of them weren't anything long lasting. I stayed in Austin after graduation, enjoying my new lifestyle, and was considering starting on my Master's degree, when suddenly my inheritance happened, and I moved to Durango.

TAMMY: I think baring our pasts to each other made my feelings for Gina even deeper. But we were both feeling the effects of the sun, so after a tender kiss out at the pool, we went inside. Using our new lotion, we slathered each other from head to toe with the tingling fluid, giggling at the way it made our skin tingle. Of course, we had to test the human consumption claim, licking each other's pussy to a standing climax, and we agreed the lotion wasn't bad at all, even though our tongues were tingling, too!

We were both tired, from the shopping and the sun, so I ordered a pizza from a local pizzeria. I was going to go upstairs to get some clothes, but Gina stopped me and got a bag from the closet, with a pair of gym shorts and a T shirt in it. When the console beeped at the arrival of the driver, I slipped on the clothes, and went out front to get our dinner. Gina got some plates and poured us each a glass of wine, and we had our meal at the island -- after I'd stripped off the clothes, naturally.

After dinner, we shared a bowl in the vaporizer, getting a nice buzz. I wanted to try out the hot tub, so with our wine in hand, we slipped into the warm (but not hot) water. The jets of water rushing over our bodies felt great, then Gina showed me something she'd learned during her 'solitude' right after moving here. You can adjust the jets, and we both aimed a stream at our crotches. Holy smokes! With the constant push of the bubbling stream against our mons, it didn't take long for us to cum. Not an earth-shattering climax, but very nice. Gina turned the jets off, and we soaked for a few more minutes, making out in the warm water, until our skin started to prune.

We got out, and dried off. Another application of lotion and a bowl from the vaporizer later, and we were quite giddy. I refilled our wine, and we went up for another sunset watch. Gina picked up her Martin as we went, and said she was going to do a song or two. Fantastic -- I've wanted to hear her play.

Sitting outside, naked, watching the sunset, drinking wine and about to be serenaded -- SIGH! I can't think of many things better than this. Gina was strumming and picking through snippets of songs, to loosen up her fingers, while I sat there and watched. I noticed she has a cute habit of sticking the tip of her tongue out when she's concentrating, and I giggled at her. When she asked me what's wrong, I told her, and she blushed a little and said she couldn't help it. She threatened to watch me paint sometime, and see what my little quirks were, so I made a zipping motion on my lips -- I'm not sure I want to know what I do!

GINA: It's been a while since I played for someone, but Tammy's special, and I want to share my feelings with her. The sky was getting darker, and I told her "This is a song from that little ginger Ed Sheeran." I started out, and played "Thinking Out Loud". When I finished, I was rewarded with a marvelous kiss.

I drank a little more wine, and started going over the next song in my head. I told Tammy that most of my repertoire was mostly old songs, older than both of us, but that not too many good songs are being written nowadays that have any meaning. With that, I played an old Jim Croce song, "I'll Have to Say I Love You in A Song".

I set my guitar down, and when I looked at Tammy, her green eyes were shimmering. She said "Thank you, love. That was beautiful." We shared a deep kiss, and settled back just as the light faded and the stars came out. Tammy was snuggled against my shoulder, and she whispered to me "You'd better be careful, Miss Markson, because I think I may be falling for you." I smiled, and whispered back "It's okay, baby, 'cause I'm right there with ya, and we can fall together."

We finished our drinks, and moved into the bedroom. While Tammy got ready for bed, I took the empty glasses and my guitar down, and locked up. When I got back, Tammy had turned out the lights and was lying on the bed, a wanton look in her eyes in the dim light. I peed and brushed my teeth quickly, and went to get in bed with her. She'd spread a towel over the sheets, and giggled "We may need this," pulling me down and kissing me.

She managed to maneuver around into a scissor position, where we could both still sit up. Our pussies met, and we kissed while our clits and vulva joined in their own frantic kisses. The squishing sounds got louder as we rubbed each other harder and harder, until we were both panting, together at the summit of climax. I came first, and my contractions triggered Tammy's orgasm. We both cried out at the release, our voices muted by our mouths, crushed together in a loving kiss.

Tammy jumped around, pushing me down, and put her crotch in my face while she lapped at the juices coming out of me. We sucked in as much as we could, then she turned around again so that we could mix and share the results of our lovemaking. We lay there kissing in the afterglow, until we heard a group of coyotes start howling in the distance. Giggling, Tammy said "Oh, shit, we woke the neighbors!" Then, the air freshener gave its 'pssshhh', making us both giggle until we had tears in our eyes.

I tossed the towel, only slightly damp, in the floor. We settled down, and covered up with the top sheet. I guess I was the first to go to sleep, because the last thing I remember is laying there, staring in Tammy's eyes and gently caressing her face. That vision was soon replaced with dreams of us floating through the sky, together.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12