When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 03

Story Info
Tammy uses her artistic talent to create an erotic painting.
6.2k words
4.68
5.8k
10

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

When Gina Met Tammy...Ch.03

The lovers continue to explore their new relationship in this chapter. Tammy uses her artistic talent to create an erotic painting for their home, and Gina gives Tammy a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

GINA: Can there be anything better than waking up with a warm body pressed up against you? When I roused from my sleep, I felt Tammy snuggled against my back, her arm over my waist and her hand resting lightly on my tummy. Her soft breath was tickling the back of my neck, and I thought I could just stay this way all day!

Unfortunately, my full bladder had other ideas, so I quietly untangled myself, and slipped out of bed. When I finished my PWB, I stood in the bedroom and gazed down at my lover, a smile on her lips as she slept. Y'know, I think it might be a good time for me to do 'The Process' on Tammy! My first lover, Billie Jo, had done 'The Process' on me a few years ago, when I turned 20, and just as she'd promised, it's an experience you'll only go through once, but will never forget for the rest of your life.

I'm not sure why it's called 'The Process'. The name's as good as any, I suppose. All I know is, it is an orgasmic experience like nothing I've ever been through!

I leaned over and grazed Tammy's neck with my lips, getting a 'Mmmm' in response, and padded downstairs, leaving her to sleep. The sky looks overcast in the dim morning light, so I turned on the weather while I waited on my coffee. There's a cool front blowing through, with a chance of rain, and it's going to be a few degrees cooler today. But the weather guy says it should clear by this afternoon, and the rest of the day will be pleasant.

Noises from upstairs tell me Tammy's awake, so I started a mug of coffee for her, adding the sweetener the way she likes it -- just another thing I've noticed we have in common, since I like my coffee slightly sweetened as well. She came down a few minutes later, stretching and yawning, her brown nipples poking out proudly. I smiled as she kissed me good morning, and said "Yeah, that's better. Barefoot and naked! Just th' way I like it!" She grinned, got her coffee, and sat at the island with me.

TAMMY: After having Gina's body keeping me warm during the night, when she got up, the sudden temperature change woke me. The satin sheets were trying to hold me down, but I really, REALLY needed to pee! I got up, finished my bathroom routine, and went down to find a fresh mug of coffee, already sweetened the way I like it. This all just feels so...right.

While the caffeine was working its magic, I reached over with my free hand to pinch Gina's pink nipple. She giggled, and told me to stop, that I needed to save my energy for tonight. Uh-oh...Danger, Will Robinson! Suspiciously, I asked her what she meant by that. She just laughed, and said "Well, ya ain't gonna tell me 'bout th' paintin', so I ain't gonna tell ya 'bout what I got planned. Lemme just say it's somethin' ya ain't gonna never, ever forget!"

Gina told me what the weather forecast was, so I said it sounded like a good day for me to work on the fireplace painting. She said that's perfect, and while I do that, she can go shopping for birthday gifts. I protested and told her just being with her was enough of a gift for me. She smiled, kissed me, and said "Aww, that's sweet. But hell no, girlfriend, it ain't a birthday without presents!" I raised my hands in surrender, then said "All right, but 2 things you have to promise...no cake, and no singing of that stupid ass birthday song." She chuckled and said okay.

I asked Gina if French toast sounded okay for breakfast, and she nodded enthusiastically, so I got up and started making the meal. She came over while I was at the stove, grabbed my ass cheeks, then planted a kiss on each one, cooing "Oohh, I got plans for y'all tonight." I giggled, and the thoughts of what she might have planned made my pussy twitch. I told her that, and she laughed, hugged me from behind, and whispered "That's part of th' plan, baby...anticipatin'."

GINA: After playing grab-ass, I made us both a fresh mug of coffee, then we sat down to eat. We cleaned up after and sat down to finish our coffee and check emails. Besides the normal junk, there wasn't anything that needed attention, so we shut off the laptops.

We went up to shower, tying our hair up with clips, since we don't need to wash it today. I set the shower to the lower heads only, and we scrubbed each other with body wash, after some careful inspection to make sure we didn't need to shave, either. When we dried off, I bent over and gave Tammy's cunt a quick kiss, then did the same for both nipples, saying "Now don't y'all worry, I'm gonna make sure y'all ain't ignored tonight, either!"

Tammy moaned, then slapped my butt, telling me I was so bad. I grinned and sat down to put on a touch of makeup. Tammy went next door to get things set up for her painting, and I got dressed. I put on a white lace thong, and a white sundress with little red flowers dotting it. A cute pair of strap sandals, and I was ready to go.

Tammy came back in the bedroom, wearing her paint-stained smock, and I giggled, asking where her little beret was. She stuck her tongue out at me and dug her wireless earbuds out of the dresser. We went downstairs, with her fondling my ass under my skirt all the way. She made herself a glass of ice water and got her phone, taking a couple of pictures of me as I twirled for inspection. The skirt was short enough for my thong to show as I spun, and she said "Not fair! You're going to go and leave me alone here, all horny!"

I love teasing her, knowing what I'm going to be doing to, and for, her later. We shared a deep, passionate kiss, and I got ready to leave. I told her "Now, go create somethin' pretty, but just keep thinkin' 'bout tonight!" She gave me a pouty look, and I laughed, and headed out the door.

TAMMY: She's just having too much fun, leading me on like this! Sighing, I went upstairs after she left. I went to my 'studio' and turned on my music app for some instrumental music that helps me get into my painting. Starting out, I used a pencil to lightly sketch the main subject, so that I could get the proportions right before doing the background. I hope that Gina is surprised when she sees that SHE is the main subject.

When I was satisfied with the sketch, I started on the background, with the sky and some mountains far away in the distance. My brushes seemed to know what the image in my head was and were pulling it out and putting it on the canvas. The different shades of blues for the sky, and greens for the meadow, fell into place easily. I stopped for a break and some water and was shocked to see that I'd already been working for a couple of hours. Time means nothing when I'm in my zone, and the result so far is just what I'd imagined.

I added the small details while I worked and the wispy clouds, the smoke from a distant chimney, the multicolored flowers in the meadow; all of it seemed to practically leap onto the canvas. Then, I was ready to start on the main subject. Using the pictures that I'd taken earlier, I played with the paint mix to get the right skin tone, until I was happy and began the figure in the meadow.

This was the most important part of the painting, so I took my time, getting the shading and shadowing put down just right. I stopped and stepped back several times, getting an overall look, then going back and adding the fine details wherever they were needed. Using a soft brush, I blended the colors lightly, taking away any sharp edges to 'soften' the complete picture.

I smiled to myself when I stepped back to take a final look. The nude figure of Gina in the meadow was erotic, but I'd disguised any of her 'naughty bits' to keep it from being pornographic. I signed the painting with my red TMK at the bottom and started assembling the frame for it. The frames I got from Margo are all pre-mitered, with dove-tailed joints, and pretty much snap together, only needing a dab of wood glue along the joints in the back to lock everything in place.

After putting the painting in the frame, and attaching a hanger wire, I set it aside to dry a little and started cleaning up. Luckily, when I'd placed the ivy yesterday, I saw the hanging stud for the elk head was still in the stone of the fireplace and was at the right height to hang the picture from. It's a good thing, because I have no idea how I would have been able to drill into the rock to put up another hanger. I'm not a damned construction person!

GINA: In town, I stopped first at the department store we went to yesterday. I picked up a cordless razor, much like mine since Tammy is now a member of the Bare Beaver Brigade. Noticing an old man giving me a lecherous leer, I looked around to make sure no one else was around, and bent over, to 'look at something' on a lower shelf. He got an eyeful of my ass before I straightened up and walked away -- I didn't want to be blamed if he had a heart attack!

There was a little strip mall nearby, so I went to an outdoor sporting goods store, and got 2 sets of collapsible walking sticks, one for each of us. I know Tammy likes hiking, and so do I, even though I haven't been in a while. There are hundreds of trails around this area, and I think we'd both like going out on some good hikes. These walking sticks came in a small pouch that you could sling over your shoulder when they weren't needed, which is perfect since a lot of trails are easy enough to hike without needing the sticks.

Going in an electronics store, I bought 2 iPads, maxed out with storage and memory. I know Tammy doesn't have a tablet, and the one I had in Austin got broken when some drunk sat on it, and I never replaced it. Tablets are great, if you don't have any 'heavy' work to do, and the different apps for it make it lots of fun. I've used several different tablets, but the iPads always seemed to be the best of all of them, even though the price is steep.

A few doors down was a sex shop, so I went there to check out their toys. I already have a lot of playthings but am always looking for something new. They had a Venus Butterfly, with a wireless remote, and a phone app you can download to control it. Perfect -- a long distance zapper! Yeah, this could be a lot of fun!

I went to a liquor store and got all the ingredients for some Tequila Sunrise drinks. A good, stiff drink and a few shots will help tonight, to get Tammy relaxed before I ravish her. Then, I headed for my final stop, a jewelry store. I hope they have what I'm looking for because this will be my 'main' gift. If not, I have a gay friend in Austin who works for a jeweler, and I'm sure Raul would have it, but I'd rather get it here.

A nice girl, around my age, was working when I went in, and I explained to her what I was looking for. Therese showed me a few similar things they had on display, but none of them were what I wanted. I was going to thank her and leave, then she asked me to hold on. She said she had a piece in back that she thought I might like but told me it was kind of pricey. I told her the cost didn't matter, and she smiled and went back to get it.

She brought it out, and I squealed when I saw it "YES! That's it!" It's a necklace with two entwined hearts, in 18K gold. Small diamonds are embedded all around the hearts' perimeter, and each heart has a larger, round-cut diamond in the center. It's not too large, maybe one and a half inches by two inches, but I think it will look great on Tammy, and it shows how I feel about us. I told Therese I'd take it, and she went in the back to wrap it while I looked around.

Satisfied with my presents, I headed home. I carefully went inside, making sure the coast was clear -- good, Tammy's still in her 'studio'. After putting the drink fixings on the bar, I snuck upstairs. Hearing her humming along to her music when I crept past the room, I went in the guest room to wrap the rest of the gifts. I had some wrapping supplies in the hall closet, so I wrapped the gifts and stashed it all in the armoire, keeping my walking sticks and iPad separate.

Going in our bedroom, I stripped my dress off and removed my makeup, then knocked on her door and announced "Honey, I'm home!" She came to the door and kissed me, and said she was just about finished. I giggled and told her she had a paint streak on her face, which she wiped off with her sleeve. After she told me 5 more minutes, I went down and made some ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch.

TAMMY: While we ate, it started raining. The shower wasn't heavy and had finished by the time lunch was done. I love spring showers, and I opened the deck doors and stepped out, enjoying the smell of the clean air. Gina came out and wrapped her arms around me from behind, and nuzzled my neck, her warm breath giving me shivers.

She asked me how the painting went, and I told her I was happy with it, but of course, I was prejudiced. I said it was drying a little, and I'd bring it down in a while and show it to her. We stayed outside for a few more minutes and could see that the skies were starting to clear, but a cool breeze was still blowing.

Moving inside, I loaded the vaporizer while Gina turned on the TV and started browsing the movies. After getting high with the vape, we kept looking for movies. Gina stopped on "Thelma and Louise", and embarrassed, I had to admit I'd never seen it. Her eyebrows shot up, and she said "Damn, girl, I can't believe ya ain't seen this. Man, it's a classic!" She queued it up and settled back in the corner of the couch. I got one of the throw pillows and laid down with my head in her lap.

I made it through the first 30 minutes or so, but Gina was softly stroking my hair, and I got so comfortable that I fell asleep. Gentle shaking woke me up, and I saw the movie was over. Groggily, I said "Well, shit, I guess I still have to leave that on my 'Must See' list. Sorry, babe." She giggled, and admitted she'd fallen asleep, too, and had woke me up right after she woke. I sat up, stretched, and yawned, setting off a chain reaction followed by more giggles.

Getting up, I went in the basement and got a small stepladder. I told Gina to go wait in the bathroom, that it was time for the unveiling. I went up and got the painting and brought it down. Being so wide, it was kind of awkward, but I managed to make it down safely and get it hung.

I went and got Gina, telling her to close her eyes. Putting my hand over her eyes, I led her into the living room, then removed my hand and told her she could look now. I watched her face as she took it in and was rewarded when her eyes got big as she recognized that it was her!

GINA: Ho...Ly...Shit! To say overwhelmed is an understatement. It's ME, lying naked in a meadow dotted with wildflowers. I grabbed Tammy and gave her a big kiss and hug, and said "Baby, that is absolutely fantastic!" I held her as I looked at the painting, catching the details of it. I'M lying on a blanket, and MY white sundress is tossed casually off to the side. MY arm is raised, and I'M smelling a flower. The way MY arm is positioned, the swell of MY boobs is showing, but not MY nipples. MY knee is raised, so that none of MY naughty parts are visible, but the suggestion is there.

I whispered "Honey, I knew ya were good, but this...this is out of this world! Thank ya, darlin, I love it!" She blushed a little, then told me "Baby, one of my professors told us once that if you have the perfect subject, the end results will take care of themselves. And, my love, you're the most perfect subject I've ever done!" She kissed me, then brushed away a tear that I didn't realize had fallen.

It's amazing how the painting has suddenly taken away the dominance of the room that the stone fireplace held. It draws your eye immediately, and I think it just increased the 'girliness' factor in the room 10 times. I grabbed my phone to take a couple of pictures and told Tammy I was going to show this to everybody. Tammy took a couple of pictures to send to her Momma, and when she wrote the text, she showed it to me before she sent it. The text said this was a painting that I'd forced her to do, threatening her with bodily harm, and with holding back her bread and water rations.

I laughed, and told her to go ahead, and she said we could expect a call soon. Embarrassed, I said "Baby, I don't even know yer momma's name. What should I call her?" Tammy said her name is Keme (pronounced Kee Mee), and that it means Thunder in the Algonquian language -- her mother had been born during a thunderstorm.

TAMMY: Sure enough, within 10 minutes, my phone buzzed. I answered, and Momma and I exchanged greetings. I said "Momma, Gina's right here, so I'm going to put you on speaker." Gina winked at me, then said "Howdy, Keme! It's Gina, th' horrible monster yer lil' girl's been talkin' 'bout." Momma started giggling, and they talked for a minute, introducing themselves. Gina kept going, "Hey, Keme, was she always this much trouble growin' up? She's a stubborn lil' cuss, even when I chain her up at night!"

Momma was laughing so hard she couldn't talk for a few seconds. Finally, she managed to gasp out "Oh my god, Gina, Tammy's right, you sound like a fun, crazy girl. And I just LOVE your accent. I can't wait to meet you and give you a big hug."

Then she continued "And yes, Gina, she's always been a problem. I'll tell you what my secret weapon was, though. Lots of Benadryl!" Gina was laughing her ass off, and I was too, as I protested "MOMMA, you know that's not true! Why, I was a model child!" Momma snorted and set off another round of giggling.

We talked for a few more minutes. Momma said she loved the painting, and Gina told her it was a lot better when you see it up close. She said she'd send us her flight details, and we said we'd be there to pick her up. When we were getting ready to end the call, Momma said she was anxious to see our little house, and Gina had to clamp her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. I was barely able to stay in control myself while we said our goodbyes, then ended the call. Oh man, is SHE going to be surprised!

Gina's blue eyes were sparkling when she said "Sweetie, I already love yer Momma. Ya think she'll adopt me?" I giggled and said "Yeah, sure. But aren't there laws about fucking your sister?" Gina laughed, and said "Yeah, but we'd just be step-sisters, and all the porn sites have these videos 'bout step-sisters screwin', so it must be okay!" My sides were hurting from all the laughing.

We ended up on the couch, having a heavy petting session. During one break to catch our breath, Gina said "Babe, y'know we're gonna have to wear clothes n' shit, and try to be like normal people when yer Momma's here, right? Oh, yeccch! Yer lucky I love ya, 'cause it ain't gonna be easy!" I giggled and told her I really did appreciate her sacrifice for me, and I'd find a way to make it up to her. She smiled, waggled her eyebrows, and said she'd think about how I could do that.

GINA: It was getting close to time to start 'The Process'. I told Tammy that if she wanted to eat first, that it would be better to have something light, so she got up to make us a salad for dinner. Over at the bar, I mixed up a couple of VERY strong Tequila Sunrises, and we sipped those as we ate.

Tammy's eyes bulged when she took the first sip of her Sunrise. She rasped out "Damn, girl, are you trying to kill me? That's nearly pure booze!" I laughed, and said "Trust me, baby, yer gonna need some extra fuel fer yer journey 'round the galaxy."

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12