When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

Tammy sat on the couch after we ate, and I went in the bathroom, coming out with a small jar of suppositories. I said "Honey, part of what I'm gonna do involves playin' with yer cute butt, and this is gonna be th' only bad part. If ya would, I need ya to put one of these suppositories up yer ass, to clean ya out. After that, I promise, it's only gonna be pleasure." She nodded timidly, and said she remembered these from her childhood. I had her lay on her left side and pushed one of the glycerin bullets in her butthole, then used my finger to push it in deep.

Tammy squirmed a bit, and I told her to lay there for as long as she could, maybe 10 minutes or so, then I went upstairs to get things ready. She was propped up on an elbow, sipping her drink, while I laid my toys out in the bedroom. I was on my way down when she looked at me, and said "Baby, the volcano is about to erupt!" I laughed, and she trotted to the bathroom, holding her cheeks. A loud splash of water, followed by a yell of "Aaaahhh", made me giggle.

While she suffered through the effects of the suppository, I refreshed our drinks, then took the bottle of tequila to the island, cut up the limes, and set out the saltshaker, along with 2 shot glasses. I took a glass of ice water and a bowl of ice cubes upstairs while I waited, and she came out about 15 minutes later, a look of relief on her face. I smiled, and said "Okay, my love, th' bad part's over. Now, we're gonna have some fun!"

Drinks in hand, we got in the hot tub, and I had her kneel over one of the jets, letting it clean her butt and pussy, and getting her arousal started. We sat for a few minutes, drinking and kissing, then got out and dried off. Inside, we shared a bowl from the vaporizer, then I covered her from head to toe with the tingling peppermint oil lotion. While I massaged the lotion in, I told her she had 2 safe words she could use tonight, Red and Yellow. I said she would always be in control, and I would stop or slow down if she needed me to.

We finished our drinks, and I poured us each a shot. We did the salt-tequila-lime thing 3 times each. I must admit, we were damned buzzed!

TAMMY: I was high, sort of drunk, tingling, and very nervous when Gina led me upstairs. She stopped on the landing, and kissed me, then said "Last chance t' back out, darlin'. Are ya sure ya wanna go on?" I smiled and told her I was excited and a little scared, but I trusted her, and was ready. She put a blindfold she'd left on the top rail over my eyes, then whispered "Baby, part of 'The Process' is sensory deprivation. I'm gonna cover yer eyes, and I'll put on some relaxin' music for ya once we're inside. Things are gonna get pretty intense, but I swear I ain't gonna do nothin' to hurt ya, and remember, yer always in control." I nodded, and she led me in the bedroom.

She had me lay down on my belly, and I could feel the towels covering the bed. She put the wireless earbuds in my ears, and the soft music started. My head was resting on my hands, and she spread my legs a little. I felt the soft touch of what I could only guess is a boa feather start barely grazing my neck, and the light contact moved from my neck to my arms and back, then all the way to my toes and back up, making several passes back and forth over my body. The lotion and feather had my skin tingling, and I moaned softly as she kept passing the feather over my backside for a few minutes.

The tickling stopped, and she whispered in my ear "Okay, love, get on yer knees, head down. I'm gonna play with yer ass for a while." Soft kisses began landing on my butt cheeks, moving down to my thighs, then back up to my tailbone. Every inch of my butt and thighs were covered by licks and kisses before she stopped. I felt her hands spread the globes of my butt, and she licked and kissed the crack, brushing her tongue against my rosebud, and licking my perineum.

I felt a glowing warmth start in my belly, and the heat kept building slowly while Gina tormented me with her tongue and lips. She stiffened her tongue, and began poking at my sphincter, urging it to relax and let her in. The tip slid into the pucker, and she pushed in deeper, her tongue circling in my warm cavern.

I could feel her saliva coating my anus as she rimmed me, then she withdrew her tongue. There was a squirting sound, and I gasped when the coolness of a lube hit my butthole. Using her fingers, Gina spread the lube inside me, then I felt the tip of a rubber plug poking against the puckered entrance. The anal dildo slid in, but it wasn't too big, it felt like maybe an inch or so wide and about 4- or 5-inches long.

Giggling, I told Gina that wasn't too bad. She chuckled, and whispered "Oh, baby, we're just gettin' started." Suddenly, I felt the dildo start swelling, and I realized it was inflatable. Oh...my...god! The fullness in my rectum was indescribable as the toy expanded to at least twice its original size.

GINA: Smiling when I heard the gasp as I inflated the dildo, I then had Tammy lie on her back. I put a pillow under her head and raised her hips so I could slide a towel-covered pillow under her butt, raising her pussy up. Kissing her, I whispered "Darlin' now I'm gonna tie ya down. Remember, I ain't gonna hurt ya, but this is for both of our protection, 'cause yer gonna be like a wild bull in a rodeo here in a little bit." I fastened her arms, then her legs, with the fur-lined restraints on each corner of the bed. She was left spread-eagled, with her crotch pushed up in the air, her pussy already glistening and open.

I started on her front with the boa feather, barely grazing the skin, from her forehead to her toes and back up again, several times. Tammy was moaning softly, her nipples were at full attention, and drops of dewy moisture were on the lips of her pussy. I licked her slit, tasting the arousal, and said "Mmmm, boy, the creek's already startin' to rise!"

Setting the feather aside, I began using my fingertips the same way, just barely touching the skin as I moved up and down her body. She writhed around as I brushed her taut nipples and teased her hard clit with the soft touches. I put my head down and licked her dewy outer lips and the velvety inner walls, bringing her close to the edge of climax, but not letting her get there yet.

Stopping to put fingertip vibrators on each of my index and middle fingers, I then started with the light touches again. The buzzing from my fingers made her giggle and squirm. I teased her nipples and clit with the vibes, getting her more and more excited. Keeping her on the edge of cumming, I stopped and removed the little machines. Tammy's moans were louder, and she was whispering "Oh god, I need to cum. Please let me cum." I kissed her and said "Not yet, dear, but soon. Very soon."

Jumping up, I grabbed 2 ice cubes, and she screeched when I put the ice on her nipples. Her moaning got even louder as I slid the frozen cubes around her areolae and nipples, the little brown buds threatening to burst. I slid the ice down her belly, into and around her navel, then rubbed the ice up and down against the sides of her labia, the heat from her excitement melting the cubes.

Putting the leftover remnants of ice in her mouth, she sucked in the moisture from the pieces. I reached up for the nipple clamps I'd suspended from the canopy. They're on an elastic band, so her squirming won't yank them off. I attached the clamps, and she screamed when the nipples were pulled up tightly by the band.

I started eating her pussy in earnest, wanting her to cum once to get her nice and wet for the Grand Finale. Using my thumb to rub her throbbing clit and plunging my tongue as deep as I could in her steaming vagina, it didn't take long until she cried out "Ohmygodimcumming" and the orgasm racked her body. The flow of juices increased, and she was twisting in the restraints as the waves of pleasure crashed through her.

TAMMY: When Gina finally let me cum once, it was exquisite. I wasn't aware of anything except the pull on my nipples, and her mouth on my pussy, driving me up and over the summit of climax. It felt like a river flowing when I came, and I was panting and gasping. Then I felt the hard rubber head of a dildo at the entrance to my wet vagina. Rubbing the head of the dick on my pussy to get it lubricated, she started to push it in slowly; in a little, then out, then in a little deeper, and so forth, until I was completely filled by the fake phallus.

Gina kissed me while she fucked me for a few minutes, plunging the dildo in and out of my drenched pussy. Then she whispered, "Yer doin' great, babe, but now it's time to send ya into warp drive." The inflated dildo in my butt started vibrating, then the head of the silicone dick that filled my pussy started thrusting, bumping my cervix with each stroke. The middle of the dildo was rotating, and it felt like marbles rolling over my G spot, and the whole shaft was vibrating, sending wave after wave of sensations through my body. I felt something rest on top of my mons, then it started vibrating, too, directly on my engorged clit.

I screamed an ear-piercing scream as the 5 points of my body were being bombarded -- nipples, cervix, G spot, clit and ass were all quivering with the feelings being rained down on them. The most massive orgasm I ever had exploded and continued for what felt like hours as I kept cumming. It wasn't a series of climaxes -- it was one long, continuous tsunami, rolling over me and consuming everything in its path.

Every muscle in my body contracted, and fireworks were going off in glorious bursts in my blinded eyes. I felt Gina's tongue trying to keep up with the flow of cum I was releasing, leaking out from around the sides of the dildo deep inside of me. There wasn't any up and down, no side to side -- there was only me, enveloped by pure ecstasy, and nothing else was in the universe.

Delirious from the orgasm, I felt the vibrations stop, one by one, as Gina turned off the toys. She removed the one over my clit, then pulled the fake dick out of my pussy slowly. She held it up to my lips, and I tasted the copious coating of cum on it, then I heard her cleaning it off with her mouth, only to kiss me and let the cum and saliva mix drip down into my mouth.

The anal dildo deflated, and she pulled it out with a soft 'pop'. My aching nipples were finally released, and my muscles loosened up from the contractions that had locked my body into an arch. Gina kissed me again, and I felt her undo the restraints, and then take the earbuds out. I felt her jump off the bed and heard the click of the light switch. She came and loosened the blindfold, and whispered "Okay, honey, it's over. Now close yer eyes, and open them slowly, so ya don't get blinded."

GINA: A look of bliss covered Tammy's face, and when she halfway opened her eyes, they were nearly glowing in rapture. She's tough, I'll give her that. When I'd undergone my 'Process', my girlfriend told me I'd passed out for a short while. Tammy tried to say something, but her voice only croaked. Smiling, I got the glass of ice water, and helped her sit up as she took a long drink.

Laying back down on the bed, her eyes closed now, Tammy said dreamily "Oh my god, Gina, I've never cum so hard in my life! That was...I felt...oh shit...Wow!" I chuckled, then got up to clean up the mess. Wrapping the used toys in a towel, I put them in the bathroom to clean later. I took a warm washcloth and gently wiped her asshole and pussy as clean as I could, then started picking up all the towels that the bed had been covered with, tossing the bundle down the laundry chute.

The bedroom reeked of sex, despite the valiant efforts of the air freshener. I opened one of the French doors to let in some fresh air. After I peed and brushed my teeth, I came out and Tammy was already asleep, curled up in almost a fetal position. She had a small smile on her lips and was adorable as she laid there on her side. I could see her eyes moving under her eyelids, and knew she was in a dream state, probably reliving her experience over and over. Occasionally, I'd hear a small whimper, and her body would twitch a little with each memory being replayed. I slipped into the bed behind her, cuddling tight against her back.

Holding her, I reminisced about my experience, how I'd immediately fallen asleep when I went through 'The Process'. I know it drains every bit of energy from your body. I kissed her neck, saying "Sleep tight, my dear", even though I knew she didn't hear me. Tammy will be sore as hell tomorrow, but for now, she needs to sleep. She started snoring softly, more like a purring sound, and I brushed the damp hair away from her face that had been plastered there.

I laid there quietly for a long while, thinking about this feeling that I have. It's something new, something that I've never felt so deeply before. That's because you've never been in love before, you silly twat! When that realization slapped me, I smiled in the darkness. This revelation, along with Tammy's gentle breathing, lulled me into my own dream-filled slumber.


evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12