When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 07

Story Info
Tammy’s mother brings some birthday gifts for her daughter.
6.9k words
4.67
7.8k
10

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Tammy's mother brings some birthday gifts for her daughter, then gives the girls a couple of other surprises.

GINA: The sunlight was relentlessly poking into my brain, waking me up. I'm normally up before the sun peeks over the mountaintops, but we'd been up late last night so I suppose I can be excused for sleeping in little. During the night, Tammy had moved and was lying on her tummy, facing me, so she didn't have the blinding light in her eyes.

Still in a foggy state, I got up, stretched, and went for my morning PWB after kissing Tammy on the forehead. I started to go downstairs, but then remembered we had a guest! Groaning, I went back and put on some panties and a nightshirt before making my way to the kitchen.

I was surprised to see Keme up already, making herself a mug of coffee. Then I realized she was still used to Eastern time, two hours ahead of us. I said, "Well, good mornin', sunshine! I thought ya was on vacation and would be sleepin' in today!"

She smiled and gave me a kiss before settling down at the island, saying "Morning, Gina dear. No, I guess I have too many years of getting up early to go to work that I just can't be lying in bed all day. Not that I wasn't tempted! That bed was SO comfortable."

Then she said, "I hope you don't mind me rummaging through your cabinets for some coffee!" I said, "Keme, our home is yer home, so it ain't no big deal." Making myself a mug, I sat with her, noticing how well her cute pajama top and shorts fit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having any deep, dirty thoughts about Keme, but damn, she's gorgeous. Her braless, 42-year old boobs still stand proud, her nipples poking little tents in her pajama shirt. Even with no makeup, her dark eyes and black hair make a striking picture. With her being a full-blooded Native American, her complexion is nearly the same color as Tammy's, maybe just a shade darker. I find it hard to believe someone hasn't latched onto her!

She said, "Gina, your place is even more beautiful in the daylight. Your Granpa had excellent taste when he built this house." I thanked her, and said, "Well, it was just a big, ugly house when I moved up here. It wasn't 'til I met yer daughter that we were able to start makin' into a home." We chatted for a few minutes, then she said, "I'm glad I got you alone for a minute. Do you happen to have any wrapping paper? I brought a few small gifts for Tammy, but with the TSA rules, I couldn't wrap them before I flew out here." I smiled, and told her there was some paper in the hall closet by her bedroom, along with tape and scissors.

I heard Tammy moving around upstairs, so I made a mug of coffee for her. She came down wearing her kimono robe and panties, kissing me and Keme before getting her coffee. We sat around the island talking before I got up and asked if pancakes were okay for breakfast. They both said yes, so I started making the batter and Keme said, "Wow, she can cook, too? Baby girl, you've got a real keeper here!" Tammy giggled and said, "Yeah, Momma, Gina does LOTS of things really well." The double entendre of that statement made me blush and Keme laughed at my discomfort.

TAMMY: I hadn't really meant for that to embarrass Gina, but it was funny to see her reaction to my remark. While we ate, I asked Momma what her trip to California was about. She said it was really just a two-day 'Meet and Greet' for a new supplier for Foxwoods Casino, then she was flying back to Connecticut on Tuesday evening. She was glad to be able to spend a few days with us, in order to get away from her hectic schedule for a while.

Momma asked if we'd planned anything while she was here. Gina said she was taking us out tonight for a birthday dinner at 6:00 (?!), but other than that, we didn't have an agenda. Momma said that's great, that she just wanted to relax today, and maybe check out the pool later on.

We finished breakfast and I helped Gina clean up while Momma made a fresh mug of coffee then went out on the deck. Once the cleaning was done, Gina and I made fresh coffee and joined her. While we chatted, Momma asked Gina about growing up in West Texas.

Gina told her about going through school knowing she was 'different', but not being able to do anything about it because of the small-town attitudes. Momma put her hand on Gina's arm in sympathy when she told her about getting raped and the indifference her parents had shown. Then Gina told her about selling her parent's house, and the Texas road trip we'll be taking next week. Momma said she'd never got to see Texas, except for stopovers at DFW airport, and told me to make sure and take lots of pictures. Gina laughed and said there wasn't much to see except dirt, but Momma is like me, and has never really been exposed to 'flat' like Gina describes it.

When we finished our coffee, we all went upstairs to change. Momma wanted to 'wash the travel stink' off, and went to take a shower. Gina and I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse, knowing we'd be going in the pool later and would take a full shower before we left for dinner. We dried off and put on some shorts and T shirts, then went back outside to wait for Momma.

She came down about a half-hour later, dressed in shorts and a T shirt as well. Seeing her, I was proud that I'd mainly inherited her looks and size. From what little I knew about my father, he was over 6-foot-tall and broad shouldered, so I'm glad I only got the green eyes and reddish hair from him and nothing else!

Momma had a bag with her, and she set it on the table and said, "Happy birthday, my little one. It's not much, but I got you a few things I hope you'll like. Of course, I can't wrap the pride I have in what you've done, or the joy I have for what you've found with Gina, but you know that already."

I opened the first gift -- it was a set of sable brushes! I thanked her with a hug, and told Gina "Wow, I could never afford sable brushes in school. These are some of the best brushes ever!" The next package I unwrapped was a little plush red fox doll, with a Foxwoods logo on a collar around its neck. I giggled when Momma said "One of the girls in the gift shop gave this to me, so it's actually a freebie!" I told her I loved it, and would find a good home for him.

Next was a small box, and I gasped when I opened it, reaching over to hug Momma again. It was a set of earrings, with round gold dangles that had the Pequot tribal symbol on it. Gina was leaning over, looking at them, and I explained it to her, "This is our tribal symbol, honey. The lone tree on top of a hill represents the 'much wooded land' where the Pequot used to hunt. The Pequot were known as the 'Fox People', so there's a fox. That stylized letter 'a' character is the mark of the first tribal leader after the white's massacre of Pequots in 1637."

GINA: Wow, I was impressed when I saw the symbol and heard what it meant. Keme said she was happy that Tammy remembered that much about her tribal history. I found it interesting to learn about the Pequots, and not just because I happen to be in love with one of them! Their culture is so much different than the conservative, religious dogma I'd been raised in. I made a promise to myself to try and learn more about them in the future.

But the Pequot history can't compare to the history that came when Tammy opened the next present! She shrieked "BA-BA!", taking a quilt out of the wrapping. She hugged it to her face saying "Ba-Ba! My dear, sweet Ba-Ba. I thought you were gone forever!" Keme was laughing when she explained "Gina, Ba-Ba is a quilt my mother made for Tammy when she was born. She wouldn't go ANYWHERE without her Ba-Ba, and it broke her heart when I wouldn't let her take it with her to school. Sort of like that kid in the 'Peanuts' cartoon. When I finally got her weaned off of Ba-Ba, I had it cleaned and stored it until my little girl grew up and had a home of her own for her Ba-Ba."

Keme went on, showing me rips and tears she'd had to repair to keep Ba-Ba in one piece. Tammy blushed when Keme recalled that she'd had to have the quilt cleaned twice, to get all of the pee and vomit stains out of it before she stored it. Laughing, Keme said she was surprised it was still in one piece, as many times as she'd had to wash it after a week or so of Tammy dragging it around.

I was giggling, and Tammy said, "Momma, I had no idea you kept Ba-Ba all these years! Oh, my Ba-Ba!" She leaned over and gave her Momma a big kiss, and said she'd keep Ba-Ba forever. I told her that the couch looked like a perfect spot for her quilt, and she got up and draped it over the back. I couldn't help but grin, watching her reunion with her long-lost friend.

While Tammy was taking care of Ba-Ba, Keme pulled a letter size clasp envelope from the bottom of the bag. When Tammy came back out, Keme held up the envelope. She said, "This is actually for both of you girls. Now before you say anything, we have a deal at work with the owners, and I've arranged several trips here for Foxwoods VIPs and clients. So, don't worry about how much it costs." Tammy opened the clasp, and pulled out a sheaf of papers. On the top was a voucher for a 7-night stay in the Bahamas!

Tammy and I screamed and almost knocked Keme over when we jumped up to grab her, hug her, and shower her with kisses. Oh my God! The BAHAMAS! Keme was laughing, trying vainly to get us to settle down. We finally left Keme alone, and Tammy and I just held each other, dancing around on the deck. The BAHAMAS!

We finally calmed down a little, sat back down and looked through the papers. Keme said "This voucher is good until the end of the year. The place is on Hooper's Bay of the Exuma island. All of the instructions should be in the packet, but make sure you contact the owners with an email. They'll take care of you. Let them know you're guests on the Foxwoods plan, and mention my name. You'll need to book your time as soon as possible, because they're usually booked solid for months. This is for a one-bedroom cottage, just a few minutes from the beach and from some local shops. Peter can help you rent a car to explore the island. If you can, try to spend a day in Georgetown, the capital city...there's lots to see and do there. Overall, I can guarantee that this island is a very romantic place."

I don't know how many times we thanked Keme, but it wasn't enough. Keme said the round-trip plane tickets from Miami to Exuma were in the packet, but we'd have to arrange our own transportation to Miami. Looking at me, Keme smiled and said, "I don't think that will be any problem, though, will it?"

TAMMY: We're going to the Bahamas! I think the sparkle in our eyes could light up Durango for a week! I told Momma and Gina that this has been the best birthday ever. We're going to the Bahamas!

It took a good 15-20 minutes before Gina and I were settled enough to be able to carry on a normal conversation again. While Momma and I talked a little about happenings in my hometown, Gina got her phone and ordered an Uber to pick us up at 5:45 for dinner, then we all chatted for a while after.

Gina got up to go inside and fix lunch. Since we're going out to dinner, we only had a small salad for lunch. Gina made some iced tea to drink, then Momma and I both watched in amusement when she dumped 3 packets of sweetener in her glass, compared to our single packet. She looked at us and grinned, saying "Aw, hell, y'all don't judge me. Where I'm from, it ain't tea if it ain't sweet tea!"

It was getting pretty warm so we all decided it was time to go to the pool. Gina and I went up to put on our new bikinis, then Momma came down wearing a bright red bikini. Gina whistled and I giggled and told her to put her eyes back in their sockets. Dragging another lounge chair out with us, we made our way to the pool.

A very loud shriek filled the air when we all jumped in together. Splashing and horseplay helped to warm us up in the cool water. Momma said it was nice to get in a pool that didn't smell like a bottle of bleach, like the ones they had at Foxwoods. She explained that because of all the traffic in and out, the water had to be heavily chlorinated to keep it safe enough to use.

What happened next was funny, but it showed me a side of Momma I'd never seen. Gina was standing in the shallow part of the pool, and Momma swam up behind her, and pulled the bottom of her bikini down for a second. Letting go to snap it back in place, Momma said "Aha! I thought so! No tan lines." Putting her hands to her face in mock horror, Momma laughed, saying "You two naughty girls haven't been running around out in the sun NUDE, have you?"

Gina started laughing, too, and after I got over the shock of what I'd just seen, I joined the laughter. Blushing like crazy, Gina pointed at me and said it was my fault, that I kept calling her 'paleface' and 'white girl', so she got tan hoping I'd quit making fun of her. I put on my best innocent face and told Momma that Gina was in fact a closet exhibitionist, and I kept trying to get her to seek professional help. That caused a serious splashing fight until I grabbed Gina and dunked her, only to have her surface and do the same to me. We both wrestled in the water while Momma sat on the edge of the pool laughing at us. She said we were worse than some of the children she had to put up with at the pool at Foxwoods.

We got out and laid in the lounge chairs to dry off. The sun felt more intense today, and after 30 minutes or so we had to move back to the shade of the deck. Gina got up and got us all a glass of wine. When she sat down with the drinks, she had a puzzled look on her face.

When I asked what was wrong, she said, "Y'all forgive me fer bein' a dumb little ol' country gal, but Keme, somethin' ya said earlier is buggin' me. When ya gave us th' Bahamas package, ya said it was a very romantic place. Sounds t' me like ya know firsthand 'bout it. Is there somethin' 'bout that place ya ain't tellin' us?"

GINA: I hope I didn't upset Keme, but something in her tone and the look in her eyes when she talked about the resort made my 'Spidey-sense' tingle. Smiling at me, she took a long drink from her glass. I could see she was organizing her thoughts before she talked.

Looking at both of us, she started "To tell you the truth, I DO know about the resort. And yes, I did go there with someone. We had a wonderful time when we went last fall, and when I found out about you two, I thought it would be the perfect place for you to have a vacation."

Tammy squealed, took Keme's hands, and said excitedly "Oh, Momma, that's fantastic! It's about time you met someone. Who is it? Do I know them?"

Keme chuckled, and said "Yes, little one, it's someone you know. I'm...wow, this is hard! Baby girl, now I understand what you went through all those years ago when you and I talked about this!" Tammy's eyebrows were cocked with a questioning look, and Keme continued, "So, anyway, Tammy, do you remember Angie Forster?"

Tammy thought for a second, then the light bulb went off for her. Tammy cried out "MOMMA! You and Angie? Ohmygod that is so cool! Yes, I remember Angie. She's a doll. And you two are seeing each other?" I was grinning, Tammy was bubbling over, and Keme was blushing!

Keme said "Yes, Angie and I have been going out with each other. Gina, she's an executive VP at Foxwoods like I am, but in a different department. We've collaborated on a lot of projects over the years, and gotten very close. Tammy, you probably remember her as being married. Well, about the time you left for college, Angie found out her husband was cheating on her, so she divorced him. They didn't have kids, which was good, and she's much happier now with that asshole gone."

She took another sip of wine and continued, "Since we were such good friends, I'd go over to her house just to be a listening ear while she was going through the divorce. After all, I had experience in these things! Now, this hasn't been a 'love at first sight' affair like you two were lucky enough to find, but as time went by, we realized we both cared for each other as more than just as friends. I can't tell you when we knew that, but one thing led to another and...here we are. We didn't want to cause any issues at work, so we both talked to our bosses about it. Since we work in different departments, the bosses were cool about it, and just told us to make sure it didn't affect our work. We don't let it interfere, and I guess we've officially been a couple for a little over a year now."

Tammy and I both jumped up in a repeat of the performance earlier, hugging and kissing Keme. I yelped out "YAY! Another sister!" Keme's face was flushed bright red, with Tammy hanging onto her neck and telling her how happy she was for her, that this was great news, and that she loved her. I was glad to hear that she'd found someone to love after all those years of being alone.

Keme struggled to regain her composure, then said, "Actually, I wanted Angie to come with me to see you guys, but she had a seminar she was coordinating this week and couldn't get away. I told her I was planning to tell you about us, and she's fine with you knowing. She wanted me to call her when I let the cat out of the bag, so maybe tonight when we get back from dinner, I can set up a Zoom call with her."

I'm glad I ordered the champagne for our dinner tonight! Now we have 2 occasions to celebrate! Keme looked at me and thanked me, saying she hadn't been sure about how to start the conversation and 'come out' to her own daughter, but my question had given her the perfect opportunity.

TAMMY: Holy crap! Just when I thought my joy had reached its limit, I got another large serving added on! I know Momma had only gone on a few dates when I was living at home, and seeing her so happy and in love with someone is stupendous. The fact that it's another woman isn't relevant, but it did make me glad to know that now she REALLY understood how I am, and why I prefer girls. And from what I remember about Angie, she's beautiful, funny, and has a very nice body...Momma sure has good taste!

Momma got her phone, and was texting Angie. Her phone started pinging in a flurry of texts when Angie replied. She had a huge grin on her face as they traded messages. After a few minutes of the furious exchange, she put her phone down. She told us "Angie says Hi to you two, and she's all for the Zoom call tonight. We both have our laptops with Zoom already installed, so there shouldn't be any problem."

It was time for us to get into motion getting ready for tonight, and Momma asked what she should wear for dinner. Gina said she was planning on nice jeans and a blouse, so jeans or slacks would be fine. We went up to shower and dress. Momma asked if we had an extra hair dryer, and since we don't need it now, I gave her the one we'd been using.

In the shower, Gina and I shaved each other, leading into a necessary tongue check to make sure we were smooth. We had to cover our mouths to muffle the sound while we ate each other's pussy, but the orgasms were definitely nice. While we washed each other, we talked about what an utterly fantastic day this had turned out to be. I told her it was blowing my mind, finding out my Momma is in love with another woman. Gina giggled and said it blindsided her, too. After shampooing our hair, we got out and dried it with some vigorous rubbing. We put on our 'night out' makeup, then we both put on some nice jeans. Gina wore a black silk blouse, with chiffon sleeves, and I had a crème V neck satin blouse that showed off my necklace. I put on my new Pequot earrings and Gina wore the heart ones I'd bought yesterday. My knee-high leather boots with 3-inch heels completed my look, while Gina wore a pair of black pumps with 3-inch heels.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers
12