When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went down to wait on Momma, getting a fresh glass of wine for each of us. Momma came down about 10 minutes later, and Gina and I both stared as this magnificent woman walked over and sat down with us. Momma must have had her jeans painted on, they fit her so well. Her off-the-shoulder forest green peasant blouse and hair tied back in a ponytail were stunning. I could tell Momma wasn't wearing a bra either, her breasts being firm enough to not need support. She asked me to braid her hair, and when I was done putting it in a soft braid, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

I had to get my iPad and get some pictures, with individual shots and group shots. Momma got me to send some of the best shots to her, so she could send them to Angie. Momma wanted one of me and Gina, then we got some of Momma and me. While taking the pictures, I saw the potential for several portraits I could paint. I asked Momma if she had one of her with Angie, and she scrolled through her phone and found a closeup of them together cheek-to-cheek. Perfect! When I told them that I was planning on doing the portraits, Gina grinned and said "Oh, goody! Mebbe I can sneak in an' watch ya do yer little jig!"

We finished our wine and the Uber showed up. It was a small car, and Gina had to ride in the front, but since it was only 3 miles to town, it wasn't horrible. The restaurant Gina had picked was one I haven't been to, mainly because it was so expensive. When they showed us to our seats, heads were swiveling to get a glimpse of the 3 sexy women walking by hand-in-hand. One woman was giving us icy death stares while her husband practically drooled when we passed their table. I think his shins are probably still sore from all the kicks he got.

At our table, there was a silver bucket with a bottle of champagne iced down in it. Our waiter came, bringing menus and water, then poured us all a glass of bubbly. Gina raised her glass, and said "I got a 2-part toast. Here's t' Tammy, happy birthday my darlin', and here's t' love, that's chosen each of us fer its blessings." We clinked glasses, and took a sip of the wonderful champagne.

Tonight's special was filet mignon with baked potato and roasted garlic asparagus so we all had that. We talked and giggled all through the meal, and Gina coaxed Momma into telling us more about the Bahamas. We were into the second bottle of champagne when they brought out the dessert menu. Fresh, warm peach cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream was the feature tonight, and it was scrumptious.

GINA: We passed on ordering after dinner drinks, deciding to wait until we got home. Tammy called for an Uber while I paid and we went outside to wait. We weren't drunk, but tipsy enough to give us all the giggles. It was around 8:30 when we got home, so I went over to the bar and made drinks. Keme and I were having Scotch on the rocks, but Tammy said she wanted bourbon instead. She said she didn't mind Scotch, but it wasn't her favorite. I had a bottle of Wild Turkey Reserve, and poured some bourbon for her over ice. Damned artists!

Making a quick trip upstairs to change, we all met back down in the living room. Keme had her laptop, so we got it set up for the Zoom call. She didn't have a web cam, but I had one in my computer bag, so I got the camera and her laptop hooked to the TV. That way we could sit comfortably on the couch, see and be seen without having to crowd around the laptop camera. Keme asked if I had a long cable for the camera because she wanted to be able to take the camera and show Angie a little of our home. I added a 20-foot extender, and Keme texted Angie to join the call.

Once the connection was made, I got my first look at Angie. She's a very pretty woman, with strawberry blonde hair cut in a bob that's just right for her facial type. Keme, Tammy and Angie all exchanged greetings while I watched the obvious chemistry Keme and Angie had. Angie told Tammy how cute her haircut was, and cooed over the necklace. I was sitting next to Tammy, and when I was introduced Angie said, "Gina, it's nice to meet you. Keme's been filling me in on you guys, and I have to say you are an adorable couple." I thanked her, and told her she was gorgeous herself, and that we wished she could have come with Keme.

Angie told Keme she was jealous as hell, because Keme was here with two sexy girls while she'd spent her evening mingling with stuffed shirts and air-head trophy wives. Keme was telling Angie about how Tammy and I met, and how I'd inherited the house and a little money. (I'd told Keme earlier I didn't care if she told Angie about how much I was worth in person, but I'd rather not broadcast it over livestream.)

I can see how Keme would fall for Angie. She's very smart, funny, and from what I could see, has a very hot body. We all talked back and forth for a while, getting to know each other. Keme said, "Angie, you have to see this house! You know how I talked about it, thinking they had some cute little place? Boy, was I ever wrong!" She asked me to take the camera around, while she handled the focus and zoom from her laptop. I went to the fireplace painting first, and Keme was telling Angie that this was Tammy's work, and the figure was me before my haircut. Keme kept her commentary going while I panned around the room, then I opened the glass doors and turned on the deck lights to let Angie see the hot tub and pool. Finishing the 'tour', I put the camera back on the TV and sat back down by Tammy.

Angie was quite impressed with the place, and told Tammy her painting was fantastic. While we talked, I learned that Angie was one-quarter Pequot and she and Keme had known each other at Foxwoods for about 12 years. She agreed with what Keme had told us, that the resort in the Bahamas was very romantic. One thing she told us that I didn't know was that while it isn't illegal, being gay is 'frowned on' in SOME parts of the Bahamas, so she told us to be careful. I thought it sounded like they weren't that much different than the attitudes in America towards gays.

Since Angie was 2 hours ahead of us, and the last day of her seminar started tomorrow at 10:00, Angie said she hated to, but needed to end the call. We all said our goodbyes and gave each other congratulations about our relationships. I told Angie that we were going to try and make it out to Connecticut someday soon, and I couldn't wait to meet her in person.

TAMMY: Even through the cold lens of a camera, I could see the look in Momma and Angie's eyes when they were talking to each other. While Momma was chatting, I winked at Gina, jerked my thumb towards Momma, and made a heart sign with my hands. Gina grinned and nodded, holding back a giggle. Angie spilled the beans on me though, when she broke out laughing -- oops, I'd forgotten she could see us! When the call was over, Gina got everything disconnected and I went over to refresh our drinks.

Momma put on her best puppy dog eyes, clasped her hands together, then asked Gina if she'd please play for her now. Gina said, "Well, how can I say no to that?" She got up to set up her keyboard while Momma and I got comfy in the recliners. Momma got her laptop ready to record while Gina got the settings right and warmed up a little. She asked if there were any particular songs we wanted, and I told her that some of the ones she'd done for me would be great.

Gina smiled, took a sip of Scotch, and said this was the song that inspired my 'bug bite' for the painting I'd done the other day. Momma started recording while Gina did "Desperado". When she finished, Momma said, "Gina dear, Tammy lied to me. She said you were good, but damn, girl, that was great!" Gina smiled, blushing a little, then I got up and whispered in her ear to do the 3 songs she did the other night for me.

She played "Suddenly", and Momma's eyes were closed as she listened intently. When the song ended, Gina got up and said, "Y'all excuse me, but I gotta pee before I can do any more." She went to the bathroom and Momma looked at me and said in a low voice "She is fantastic, baby girl!" I smiled and told her I knew, but the next songs were even better.

Gina came back, took a drink, then played "Peaceful Easy Feeling". Through my own brimming eyes, I saw Momma starting to tear up a little, too. The emotions that are on Gina's face and in her voice are so powerful that they overwhelm me. I reached over and squeezed Momma's hand, then told her to hang on, because the best was still coming.

Gina surprised me, and said "Tammy asked fer another song first, but Keme, I wanna do some more that I think you'll like." She played "Unchained Melody", bringing the tears up to the surface again for Momma and me. When that was finished, I could see that Gina was enjoying this as much as we were. Then she announced that the next song was one I haven't heard her do yet. She played "Endless Love", with her voice filled with feeling. Thankfully, I'd thought to bring some tissues over, and I wordlessly handed a couple over to Momma.

I accused Gina of enjoying torturing us, and she just grinned. Looking at me, she said "Okay, darlin', here's the song ya wanted." She started "Can't Help Falling in Love with You", and that broke the dam on Momma's tears. Announcing she had one more song, Gina played "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face". Gina finished and turned the keyboard off while Momma and I dried our tears and wiped off our running mascara. Momma got up to give Gina a big hug and kiss, thanking her for such a beautiful set of songs. Then it was my turn to kiss Gina, and tell her again how much I loved her.

Momma turned off her recording, saying she would upload it to the cloud tomorrow and share it with Angie. We moved back to the couch and Gina went over and topped off our drinks while Momma and I talked about Gina's lovely singing and playing. Momma asked Gina if she'd had formal training, but Gina said other than basic piano and guitar lessons, she'd learned most of what she knew by listening and playing along with the radio or a CD. Momma shook her head and said "Regardless, Gina, that was amazing. Have you ever played in a group or anything?" Gina laughed and said no, that in her little hometown, being a female musician playing the 'devil's music' ranked right up there with being queer. She'd sat in on some jam sessions with a few groups in Austin but had never been in any kind of organized band.

GINA: I really enjoyed playing for Keme and Tammy, seeing how the words and music affected them. My brain was going in high gear thinking of things I might be able to play on the guitar in the next couple of days before Keme had to leave on Sunday. I had to make myself quit thinking about it and relax, just enjoying being with these two instead.

We talked while we finished our drinks, then decided we'd had enough for today and went up to bed. Keme gave us both a good night kiss, and we thanked her again for her gift. She went to her bedroom, then Tammy and I stripped, cleaned off our makeup and finished our bathroom rituals. I was first to collapse in the bed, and Tammy came out and turned out the lights to join me.

Uh-oh. Is that 'the look' I think I see in her eyes? Tammy got in bed, kissed me, and said my singing had made her hornier than hell. She flipped me on my belly and told me to get on my knees. I could feel myself already getting wet with anticipation. She took her tongue and slowly dragged it from the top of my ass crack all the way to my clit, making me moan. Giggling, she told me to use my pillow to muffle myself, then she proceeded to rim my crinkled rosebud.

With my sphincter drenched with saliva, she replaced her tongue with her finger, lightly tracing around the pink hole and then pushing the digit into my ass. She turned to lay on her back between my legs and her mouth moved over my pussy, plunging her tongue deep in my oozing canal. She used her free hand to rub her fingers over my clitoral hood, stoking the flames that were starting to smolder.

My pillow was getting a good workout trying to silence my moaning. I barely held back a scream when she eased another finger in my butt and began wiggling the digits inside me. Then she started sawing the fingers in and out, my sensitive hole gripping the digits fiercely. Her other hand exposed my clit, and she rolled the hard pearl between her thumb and middle finger while tapping the tip with her index finger.

The orgasm hit me like a freight train ramming against a brick wall, shattering my mind. I heard a muted "Mmmm" while Tammy slurped up the flow of cum that was released from my wellspring. My groans and panting were lost in the baffle of my pillow as the train slowed to a stop, and I collapsed on top of Tammy to rest for a minute. She continued her cleanup of my leaking labia while I slowly floated down from the summit of bliss.

TAMMY: I knew that payback would probably follow what I did, but that's okay...I'm a big girl, I can take it! (In fact, I'm looking forward to it!). Once she recovered, Gina moved down to kiss me and to taste her cum from my mouth, then whispered in my ear "Oohh, yer gonna get it now!" I reached for my pillow knowing 'the punishment will fit the crime' and prepared to quiet myself as much as possible.

Gina quickly kissed her way down my body, pausing only briefly to nibble at each nipple and then lick my belly button. She savagely attacked my throbbing pussy with her mouth, drawing a muffled 'mmmmppphhh' from me underneath my pillow. Licking up and down my slit rapidly, Gina could hear me already breathing hard and I felt her lips spread in a smile while she sucked the ambrosia from my cunt.

She got a pillow and shoved it under my hips to raise my ass. While she began licking me from my anus, across my perineum then into my pussy, I felt one finger slip inside my lubricated pussy. It was soon joined by two more fingers and Gina plunged them in and out while she continued licking, gathering my juices as they flowed. Her free hand alternated between my stiff nipples, pinching and pulling on them.

The finger fucking stopped and Gina turned her palm up, curling her fingers to rub across my G spot. Her thumb was rubbing on my clit at the same time while her mouth still busily lapped up my secretions. Somehow, I'd managed to keep my mouth covered and somewhat quiet while the bubbling lava inside me grew until it erupted, searing every pore in my body with its heat. I screamed into the pillow while the climax rocked me.

When I began coming down, I felt Gina slide up and her lips replaced my pillow. We kissed and tasted our mixed cum, relishing the unique flavor we created. Her fingers were still inside my vagina, then she pulled them out and brought them to our faces to be licked clean. Gina smacked her lips and said, "Yum. Just like KFC, that's finger lickin' good!"

We kissed through the giggles and finally managed to get up long enough to wash our faces and hands. Getting back in bed, we lay side by side, gazing in each other's eyes in the dim light of the pool light outside. We both giggled again when Gina said that our session reminded her of college, when she'd have sex in her dorm room and have to be quiet to keep from disturbing the whole dorm.

GINA: Although Tammy ravishing me had been unexpected, I damn sure wasn't complaining! When we laid back down after our cleanup, we were both still high on a sexual plateau so we stroked each other's face and kissed while we came down. We talked a little about when we'd like to go on our vacation. I figured late summer or early fall would be good, but we'll have to check the website to see when we can get the trip booked.

Today's activities finally caught up to us, and I couldn't suppress a long yawn that made Tammy laugh until the chain reaction made her yawn, too. With a final good night kiss, Tammy turned on her side and I snuggled up against her back, kissing the nape of her neck with feather light kisses. She took the hand I had draped over her belly and moved it up to lay on top of the entwined hearts of her necklace, and laid her hand on top of mine.

Utter contentment was soon followed by sleep. Tammy fell asleep first, a small smile across her lips. Her gentle breathing pulled me down into dreams as well, where I had dreams of us together on sandy beaches with warm blue waters caressing our bodies.

12