When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAMMY: After getting naked and doing our bathroom calls, Gina and I climbed into bed. We laid there quietly talking for a while. I think both of us are sorry that our trip is coming to an end, but we were both anxious to get back to our home at the same time. Gina said she was thinking we could go back by driving to Lubbock and getting on Highway 84 to Clovis instead of the way we came. That might cut down on some of the driving time, and she said we could wait and see, but we might be able to make it home tomorrow night instead of Sunday. It will still be 8 plus hours of driving, but the roads will probably be better than the two-lane highways we'd taken coming in.

I laughed and said even if we didn't make it in one day, at least wherever we stopped had to be better than Roswell! With that decided, we began kissing and fondling each other. It ended up with us frigging each other to a sweet climax, hushing our moans with our deep kisses.

With our carnal desire satiated, we laid there in the afterglow of our orgasms. Gina giggled and said she couldn't wait until we got back and could have a good, loud, screaming fuck. I told her that I liked the way she thought, and we kissed and gazed in each other's eyes until the urge to sleep overcame us. With a final good night kiss, I turned on my side so Gina could take the big spoon position, and we let the sandman come and take us away.

******

TAMMY: I woke up first Saturday morning, but as soon as I moved to get out of bed, Gina woke up as well. It was still early, around 6:30 AM, but I think we're both ready to get started on our trek home. After a good morning kiss, I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth while Gina gathered our clothes and packed the suitcase, leaving out some comfortable shorts, T shirts and sneakers. After she went to the bathroom, we got in the shower and scrubbed then shampooed our hair.

After drying our bodies and hair, we got dressed and I gathered all of our toiletries and packed them. We stripped the bed and put the sheets and towels in the washing machine, starting the cycle, and made one last sweep to make sure we had everything. Marcie was already up when we took the suitcase and makeup bag to the front door, and poured us a cup of coffee. She offered to make breakfast, but Gina told her not to bother, that we could grab a bite in Lubbock.

We all sat around the island talking, and Jerry came out a few minutes later, fresh from his shower. Gina gave Jerry his key back, and we told them how much we appreciated them letting us stay, and for feeding us those fantastic meals we had. We told them they had to come to Colorado sometime and see us. Jerry said they liked to go snow skiing every year, and since we're close to some great ski areas, they could come stay with us this winter instead of trying to get lodging at the resorts.

Finishing our coffee, we loaded everything in the car. Standing on the porch, we all hugged and kissed each other goodbye. Rufus and Doofus ran up to say goodbye, giving us sloppy doggie kisses. Laughing, we got in the car and with a final wave, we started on our way home.

GINA: Leaving was kind of bittersweet, since I don't know when or if I'll be back this way. But my life is centered around Tammy and our home in Durango now, so it wasn't that bad. Thinking about it, Jerry and Marcie were really the only ties I still had here. Other than the memories of a not quite spectacular childhood, I can't come up with any reasons to come back. We stopped in town to fill up and get some coffee to go. Leaving the town limits, I rolled down my window to give a final one-finger salute, then we headed towards Lubbock.

While I drove, Tammy checked the weather forecast, and it looks like we've got clear sailing all the way. By the time we got to Lubbock, it was 8:30 so we stopped to get some breakfast burritos, taking them with us to eat on the road. Getting on US 84, the speed limit is 70, so the countryside sped by as we headed towards Clovis (I will confess that, as many Texans will tell you, that we consider 70 MPH as a suggested, not mandatory, speed limit!)

When we got to Farwell, I told Tammy to wave bye-bye to Texas and set her clock back to 'our' time. I drove until we made Clovis, where we stopped to fill up, stretch our legs and use the bathroom. Tammy took over the driving from there.

While we drove, Tammy said she'd been thinking about what I'd done to Steve, and asked me if I thought there were any places in Durango where they had krav maga training. I told her I doubted it, but I got my phone and searched anyway. The nearest place I found was almost all the way into Denver, but there are a lot of online courses we could take. I told her, if she really wanted to, we could look into it more once we got home, but she should know that it's a very physically demanding discipline to learn.

She said she was serious, that with all the crazies today, being able to take care of herself like I did with Steve would be a good thing. Laughing, she said, "Besides, we need to start working out to get rid of all this flab from eating so damn good!" I told her krav maga would definitely give us nice hard bodies along with the mental awareness we'd get.

We talked about that and other things while we drove, until we got to the junction of I40 and pulled into Santa Rosa to get some lunch. There was a diner that looked good, so we stopped there and had a couple of sandwiches, eating outside in the sunshine. Getting back on the road, I started driving again as we started towards Albuquerque.

TAMMY: We were making excellent time, and we figured we'd just go ahead and make the whole trip today. By guesstimating, I said we should be able to make it home around 6 or 7:00. I sent a text to Momma telling her our plans, and that we'd call her and Angie tonight. A couple of minutes later, I got a text back, and it was an invite for a Zoom call tonight at 8:00 Mountain time. Since we'd done the one with Angie when Momma was here, we didn't think we'd have a problem setting it up on one of our laptops, so I texted back that we'd see and talk to them tonight.

It was around 3:00 when we made Albuquerque, and Gina got us on I25 before pulling off to fill up. After using the bathroom, we walked around for a few minutes to get the kinks worked out, then I started driving again. It felt good to be back in terrain I was more familiar with, but to be honest, we were both so anxious to get home that we hardly noticed the scenery. I made the turn onto US 550, the last long stretch towards Durango.

While we were driving, Gina called the security company to tell them we would be in tonight, instead of tomorrow. They gave her another code to enter in our console that would disconnect them, and make the system closed again. We were snacking on some Trail Mix and water, getting more and more excited as the miles flew by.

'Durango -- 10 Miles'. That had to be the most beautiful sign I'd seen in a while! We made it through the early Saturday evening traffic, then turned in our driveway at 6:15. I pulled in the garage, and Gina leaned over to kiss me before we got out. I said, "Here we are, Dorothy. The ruby slippers worked. There's no place like home!"

Going inside, we both breathed a big sigh of relief. It's been a wonderful trip, but we're both glad it's over. There weren't any strange odors greeting us, but the house was a little stuffy, since we'd turned the A/C off while we were gone. Gina opened the deck doors, and I turned the A/C on, feeling the cool air start flowing again.

I started unloading the car while Gina called the security company and entered her code in the console. She came out to help me a couple of minutes later, saying it was done, and the security folks said there were no problems while we were gone.

With everything piled up by the staircase, the most important thing to do first was GET NAKED! Aaaahhh, it felt so good! Gina got her vaporizer out of the suitcase and I made us a couple of glasses of Scotch on the rocks. We went out and got in the hot tub, letting the jets soothe our muscles and the pot started to ease our minds.

GINA: Man, it is so nice to be back home. While we relaxed in the tub, I smiled to myself. Despite only living here a few months, and Tammy coming into my life only a few weeks ago, this IS my home now, and I can't see myself being anywhere (or with anyone) else.

After the pulsing water massage and nice attitude adjustment of the vaporizer, we got out of the tub. With a few minutes of drip-drying in the warm evening air, we moved inside and started putting things away. Tammy took our laundry bag down and started a wash while I put the beans in the pantry and our wine in the closet by the fridge, taking a bottle of each to put in to chill.

There wasn't much left in our suitcase, so I set the remaining clothes on the steps and took the suitcase to the basement. Our iPads went on the island to charge, and I put my guitar back on its stand, tucking the case back in the closet. For lack of a better place, for now I hung our cowboy hats on the necks of the guitars at the hearth -- they did look kind of cute there!

Tammy had gotten her laptop out and was creating a Zoom account. I got my webcam out and set it on the TV, ready for our call with Keme and Angie. Deciding to wait until after the call to eat supper, I refreshed our drinks. Reluctantly, with about 15 minutes left before the call, we put our shorts and T shirts back on (sans panties, which were in the wash anyway).

I sent a quick text to Jerry, telling him we made it home okay and thanking him and Marcie again for having us. Tammy put the call invite information in her laptop and hooked it up to the webcam. She wondered why Keme had wanted a Zoom call instead of a regular call, but all I could do is shrug because I didn't know either.

At 8:00, keys were pressed and a couple of minutes later we were looking at Angie and Keme, sitting in Angie's living room. We were all jabbering away, with us describing more of our trip and Keme and Angie raving about the pictures Tammy had shared with them. Angie said they'd watched the video of me decking Steve, and giggled when I told them about his bruised balls and broken toes. We saw that they both had drinks as well, and I figured the sparkle in their eyes was due to the Scotch.

TAMMY: Like Gina, I thought Momma and Angie's twinkling eyes and giddy behavior was because they were drinking. Boy, were we ever wrong! After a few more minutes of talking and laughing, all of a sudden Momma got a serious look on her face and said, "Do you girls remember what we talked about when I was leaving Durango?" I looked at Gina, and we both nodded. Momma smiled broadly and said, "Well, she said YES!"

Their left hands came into view, with two matching diamond rings on their ring fingers! Pandemonium broke out as Gina and I both squealed in delight and hugged each other. We were standing, jumping up and down and screaming about what utterly fantastic news this was, while Momma and Angie watched us, grinning. They kissed, we kissed, and total chaos reigned for a few minutes.

After a healthy gulp of our drinks to calm us, Gina and I got some semblance of control back, and sat on the couch, our smiles matching Momma and Angie's. WOW! I was NOT expecting this, at least not yet. It makes me so happy that Momma's long period of being alone is over. Gina asked them when all of this had happened.

Angie replied, "Well, this morning, Keme fixed me a nice breakfast. I was about to get the dishes to put in the dishwasher when an arm snaked around my waist from behind, and a voice whispered in my ear 'Angie Forster, I love you so much. I think, and I pray you think so too, that we belong together. Will you marry me?' A box with 2 rings appeared in front of my face, and I swear, if the cast wasn't holding me up, I would have collapsed on the floor."

Momma had been looking at Angie lovingly as she talked, then Momma looked at us and said that Angie had hopped around and kissed her, immediately saying "YES". She said that being together had filled and healed the huge void they both had in their lives, and after seeing how happy Gina and I are together, they knew they wanted to be together, too.

GINA: I know Keme had told us she was going to propose, but hearing it actually happened made Tammy and I so happy! Of course, we had a million questions, and we both started firing away until Keme held up her hands, laughing. She said, "Now hold on, kids. We haven't got any details yet...shoot, I only asked Angie this morning! About all we can tell you now is we want to have the wedding in late June, and we're going to have it at Foxwoods in one of their ballrooms."

Angie added, "And, we've decided we want you two to be our Maids of Honor. Tammy, I know you'll probably want to be your mother's Maid, and Gina, I'd like to ask you to be mine." Almost simultaneously, Tammy and I both answered with a resounding 'Yes'. They said they'd get back to us when they knew more, like the date and 'all of the other trivial stuff'.

I told them to remember that we were going to pay for their honeymoon, and to let us know as soon as possible where they wanted to go, so we could make the arrangements. After all, it was less than 2 months from now! Keme said they were thinking about a cruise, but it was still up in the air at the moment.

With the initial exuberance over, we talked for a while after. Keme said they were going to start back to work next week part time, but that they could make up for not being in the office by doing a lot of their work remotely. When we asked what their plans were for after the wedding and honeymoon were, Angie said they were thinking about looking for a new home to start their new lives together, but probably wouldn't do anything until later. Tammy and I looked at each other with small smiles, sharing the secret knowledge that with our wedding gift, they could both quit working if they wanted and could buy nearly any home they wanted to.

TAMMY: Ohmygod, ohmygod, OHMYGOD! Getting my mind blown seems to be a daily occurrence now! Just add it to the list, girl. I'd be willing to bet this won't be the last time! Knowing Momma planned this and having it come true was two completely different animals. Still, I'm so happy for her. Not having someone in her life like this for 23 years couldn't have been a good thing.

We ended up talking for almost an hour. Since it was nearly 11:00 PM on the East coast, Momma and Angie said it was time for them to go to bed. Gina and I held up our glasses in Durango and they held theirs up in Connecticut, and we toasted long distance. After congratulating them one last time, Gina and I ended the call, telling them we'd call again tomorrow.

I leaned over and kissed Gina, our lips frozen in huge grins as they met. Getting up, I poured us both some more Scotch. Gina asked if I wanted something to eat, but I told her I'm too damned excited to think about food. Waggling her eyebrows, she said, "Well, in that case, I believe somethin' was said last night about a loud, screamin' fuck?"

Quickly downing the Scotch and shuddering when the burning amber slid down our throats, we started upstairs, taking the few remnants from our suitcase and the makeup bag with us. Setting our loads on the dresser, we stood in the middle of the room kissing while we peeled each other's shorts and T shirts off. Gina went in the bathroom to pee, wash her face and brush her teeth while I turned OUR bed down and opened both sets of French doors since it was still quite warm outside.

She came out carrying two towels and I rushed in to take care of my business. When I came out, she was laying on the bed waiting with arms and legs spread. I climbed between her legs and eagerly began eating her pussy, her moans getting louder as I stoked the fire in her core. When I felt her nearing a climax, I stopped my licking and slurping, kissing my way up her body, leaving her on the edge. Panting, she said, "Oh...baby...that's...not...fair," until my lips crushed against hers, silencing her protests.

Frustrated, she flipped us over so that I was on the bottom and attacked my steaming crotch like I had hers. The warmth in my inside grew until I just knew I was about to cum then she stopped, giving me the same treatment that I'd given her, leaving me on the brink. She rolled over, slid out the 'toy box', and pulled out the 'strapless' dildo and panty.

Slipping the plastic dick through the hole in the panty, she said, "Darlin', I want ya t' fuck me. I want ya t' fuck me HARD!" I slid the panty on and she helped me guide the smaller end inside my already lubricated cunt, then got on her knees, her ass up in the air invitingly. Guiding the tip with my hand, I rubbed it up and down her wanton slit, until she growled "Quit messin' 'round, my love. FUCK ME!" I pushed the toy in, sinking to the hilt in one quick stroke through her silky wetness.

Gina cried out "YES! That's it, honey, fuck me." I reached under to turn on the vibrator and began steadily pumping in and out, my groin slapping against her ass cheeks with each deep thrust. We were both screaming, no longer needing to try and be quiet. I turned the knob on the vibrator to a higher setting, intensifying the noises from the ecstasy we were in.

I had my hands on her nipples, tugging hard at the stiff flesh while I stroked. She yelled out "I'm cummmmiiinnnggg" when the first orgasm hit her, triggering my own quivering release. In my rapture, I leaned down and bit her hard on her shoulder, marking her with the impressions of my teeth. I kept fucking her relentlessly until a second, more explosive climax rocked us both, and I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard.

After a few seconds rest, I pulled the dildo out, leaving her groaning from the emptiness. I flipped her over on her back, and rammed the phallus back in her gaping, dripping pussy all the way to the bottom. Her hands reached up to pull my nipples mercilessly while I covered her face and mouth with kisses, still fucking her like a woman possessed. Reaching down, I turned the vibrator to the highest setting, our shrieks filling the quiet night air.

A third violent orgasm ripped through us. The hard plastic did not let up while I slid in and out effortlessly, rattling our clits and G spots with the vibrations. I could feel my own juices flowing around the base of the dildo, and I knew Gina was oozing cum as well. Her vaginal walls were clenching at the toy when I pulled out, and I felt the dick bottoming out with each deep plunge going as far as I could push it.

Somehow, I found the strength to keep fucking until a fourth climax made me fall on top of her. Our mouths hungrily sought each other out while we stayed at the pinnacle, the orgasm rolling over and over through us. I managed to turn the vibrator off, but remained embedded deep inside her while the aftershocks continued.

Gina's eyes were closed in bliss, tears dripping from the corners. I saw my own tears fall on her face as we began the slow descent from the mountain top, my hips still moving up and down slightly until they finally stopped, leaving us both still filled and our bodies locked together in a tight embrace. Slivers of shining blue peered out when Gina dreamily opened her eyes a little, and between gasps she whispered "Oh, sweet lord, baby, that was...that was..." I giggled and tried to finish the sentence "Intense? Stupendous?" She could only smile and nod weakly.