When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GINA: My brain was completely befuddled as we laid there, still joined together with the toy. I relished the feeling of fullness my lover was giving me, both of us unable or unwilling to break the bond the plastic held us in. We kissed for a long time, our tongues taking turns exploring each other's mouth. I gazed into Tammy's eyes, the green shimmering like an emerald as she looked in my eyes. My legs were locked around her, keeping her fully inside me as we kissed the happy tears away that had fallen. I could feel the combined fluids from our seeping pussies still dripping down the crack of my ass on their way to the soaked towels under me.

The delightful aroma of our passion filled the room. Sweat covered our wrecked bodies, and I felt a little sting on my shoulder. I croaked, "Damn, sweetie, ya bit me, didncha? I was too busy cummin' t' notice, but I feel it now!" She smiled and whispered, "Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away there." I grinned, then leaned my head down and bit her in about the same spot on her shoulder, making her yelp. Smiling, I said, "Now we're both marked. Yer mine, an' I'm yers."

We were still fully linked by the toy, and every giggle, every word, every tiny movement sent delightful tremors through us. A wicked smile crossed Tammy's lips, and she lifted her hips maybe an inch or two, then gently pushed back down. I gasped and asked, "Oh, crap, what are ya, a freakin' nympho?" She giggled and replied "No, I just like watching you when I fuck you." She gave me a couple more short, easy pumps, then her hand reached down and she turned the vibrator back on to the lowest setting. The gentle pulses took our breath away, our over-stimulated clits, G spots and pussy walls screaming their protests. No longer moving inside me, Tammy let the vibrations do the work while she kissed me. I felt my face flush and Tammy's was turning pink itself as the warm glow spread again, reaching out to our extremities.

I don't think either of us could stand another blinding orgasm, but the dull glow persisted, just taking us to a higher plateau and staying constant instead of building. It was kind of like taking a shot of whiskey after coming in out of the cold...warming us to the point of relaxation and letting us linger there. I don't know how long we stayed that way, kissing while the throbbing continued.

What happened next is almost indescribable. Tammy looked in my eyes, and in all seriousness, asked me "Baby, are we...screwing?" Ohmygod, that did it! We both burst out laughing, and since we were still bound together by the plastic peter, each peal of laughter was bounced back and forth between us. The jiggling of our stomach muscles from laughing made the dildo rub against our G spots and clits. Then -- BOOM! Yet another humongous orgasm screamed through us like a fighter jet going supersonic. Hot cum flowed freely, mixing and dripping down my ass crack to the already saturated towels.

Tammy finally cried out "Oh, shit, I can't take it anymore!" She turned off the vibrator, and slowly slid the phony phallus out of me, making a 'ssshhhhkkk' sound as it withdrew from my drenched walls. Laying down on her back, she started pulling the panty down, the bulbous head of the dildo making a 'pop' sound when it was freed from her depths.

Pulling the towels from under me, she wrapped the toy in one and used the other to gingerly wipe our battered pussies. Tossing the towels and toy over with our sluffed off clothes in the floor, we faced each other and covered our faces and necks with tender kisses. Tammy giggled when she saw the mark that she left on me, and said, "Baby, I've never had or given a hickey before, but it looks like you got one." Glancing at her shoulder, I told her she was going to have one, too.

We were both exhausted from our long drive today, and the Scotch dragged us down even further. At the same time, we were excited from hearing about Keme and Angie, and the adrenaline from our fuck session still roared through us. The sweat from our exertion dried, leaving us a bit chilled, so I pulled the top sheet over us as we laid there quietly resting. I think it was about 10 minutes before we came back to earth enough to begin talking again.

I asked Tammy where she thought her Momma and Angie would want to go on a cruise, and she said she figured it would be the Caribbean, but she wasn't positive. I said wherever it is, we should check and see if we could get them on one of the LGBT cruises that are springing up everywhere. She said that was a great idea, and we could ask them tomorrow if they've decided yet, because we'll need to get it booked as soon as we can.

Tammy giggled and said, "Honey, by the time this summer is over, you know I'll have been to more places in a few months than I have in my entire life? First, I go to New Mexico and Texas, then I'll get to take you to New England to see where I grew up, then we're going to Florida and the Bahamas! I ain't complaining, but wow!" I looked at her wide-eyed, and said, "Darlin', did I just hear ya say 'ain't'? Hot damn, I got ya dressed like a cowgirl with th' boots an' hat, an' now yer startin' t' talk like one!" Even in the dim light of the pool light outside, I could tell she was blushing.

Exhaustion and alcohol finally won out over excitement and adrenaline. We kissed each other good night, and I turned on my side, smiling as Tammy's body snuggled up behind me. I remember the last thoughts I had before sleep claimed me was that while it's still too soon, one day in the very near future, I hope we'll be the ones calling Keme and Angie for a big announcement of our own.