When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 13

Story Info
Back home from Texas, now the girls have another trip to plan.
8.7k words
4.74
5.7k
10

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gina Met Tammy...Ch.13

Back home from Texas, now the girls have another trip to plan...a wedding in New England!

TAMMY: Aaaahhh. Waking up in our bed, in our home, was SO nice. Gina was still sleeping, so I eased out of bed to go to the bathroom, a wonderful soreness between my legs. That 'feeldoe' is one of my favorite toys -- no matter which end you're on, fucker or fuckee, it's certainly not biased in the pleasure it gives! Peeing was quite an ordeal when the hot liquid squirted out of my bladder through my tender lower lips!

In spite of the valiant efforts of the automatic air freshener and the open French doors, a lingering odor of sex was still in the room. I giggled when I realized a lot of it was coming from our bodies! Dried sweat and cum don't make a nice perfume. We definitely needed a shower first thing! After I'd peed and brushed my teeth, I put our discarded clothes and the damp towels down the laundry chute, and took the toy and panty harness to wash and sanitize.

Gina was waking up when I came out, and after I kissed her good morning, she said, "Ugh! We STINK!" Laughing, I told her I'd noticed that myself. She got up to go to the bathroom, walking kind of funny herself, and I stripped the bed, dumping the smelly sheets. I giggled again when I heard her going "Ow, shit that stings!" when the urine passed her inflamed labia.

A long, luxurious shower and careful rubdown with the lavender/peppermint oil lotion helped immensely, and after we made the bed with fresh sheets, we went downstairs to make a couple of mugs of coffee. I started cooking us a big breakfast, and Gina sat at the island. She said, "Well, I fer sure got what I asked fer, didn't I? That was a hellluva fuck we had last night!" I told her it was a good thing that it's Sunday, so we can recuperate from the abuse we put each other through.

GINA: I cleaned up after we ate while Tammy went out to get the mail. I smiled, glad to see that she's more comfortable being naked now, since she didn't think twice about walking out to the mailbox nude. I went to the basement to put the load of clothes Tammy did last night in the dryer and start the wash on the smelly towels and sheets from this morning.

With a second mug of coffee, we moved to the deck, turning on some classic rock. After checking my email on my iPad, I started browsing, looking at different kinds of exercise equipment. Tammy checked her mail, then set up a Zoom meeting with Keme and Angie for 6:00 Mountain (8:00 Eastern) tonight. Hopefully, they'll have some more information about their wedding for us.

Looking out over the back yard, I had an idea I floated by Tammy, and she agreed it was a good one, so tomorrow, I'm going to contact the landscaping company that does our lawn. I know the owner, and I want him to come by so we can plot out a running track through the woods. Hell, there's 25 acres of land, so we should be able to put in a nice path for us to run on.

I told Tammy that if we want to pursue the krav maga training, being in shape will be a big part of it. It's not so much being strong as it is being agile and alert. "Besides", I said, "it sounds kinda kinky, runnin' through th' woods nekkid with my baby!" Tammy just laughed and shook her head.

I got up to get a pad and pen, and we started a list of things we'll need for our home gym. We'll need some floor mats for doing stretches, crunches, planks and the like. I don't think we'll need any heavy weights, since we're not trying to bulk up. Yeccch, we damn sure don't want to look like female bodybuilders!

TAMMY: I suggested some type of resistance device instead of dead weights, and Gina said that was a good idea. Another idea was to get a stepper machine. We can go by the sporting goods store this week and see what's available. She said we should also get a couple of treadmills, so when the weather gets too crappy or cold, we'll still be able to run. We're going to get another big screen TV to mount in the basement, then we'll be able to watch TV or stream the lessons while we work out. A couple of large fans to circulate the air, and we should be well on our way!

Gina got up and came over to kiss me, and we both giggled again at the marks we'd left on each other's shoulders. She went inside and changed the radio to a country western station, and came out with our new boots, saying it was time for my first lesson. It may have looked silly, two naked women with cowboy boots on, dancing on the deck, but it was fun! Within an hour, I'd already picked up the basics of the Two Step, and even learned how to add twirls. I was proud of the fact that I only stepped on Gina's toes a few times.

Laughing, we sat down and took off the boots, and Gina went in to make some sandwiches. After we ate, I went to the basement and got our load of clothes out and put the sheets in the dryer. Gina and I folded the clothes, and I put them away. Now, it was pool time! Gina got our cowboy hats and we wore them to shade our eyes. Gina said we needed to get them good and broken in -- the more beat up, the better is the way she put it!

We laid out in the lounge chairs for a while soaking up the sun and then jumped in the pool, hats and all. After the initial shock, we lazily swam and played in the water for about an hour, then got out to dry in the sun. Another hour or so of roasting, and we moved back inside for an application of our lotion and sat out on the deck again. I told Gina that when we went to Connecticut for the wedding, she was going to make the Yankee girls jealous with her gorgeous tan.

GINA: I got up to pour us a glass of the White Gold wine, thinking about the next thing I need to reveal to Tammy. I've kept it a secret because I wanted to be positive that she (hopefully) will be okay with it, but I'm sure now that it's time. The only problem is how to lead in to it. Fuck it. You know the best way is to just come out and say it.

Taking the wine out, I sat beside Tammy and we both took a sip. I held one of her hands and said, "Baby, I know this is gonna sound like it's comin' outta left field, but how d' ya feel 'bout guns?" She was startled by my question, but then sort of shrugged and said, "I don't really have a problem with them. Of course, when I was going to high school, everybody was freaked out by Columbine, Sandy Hook, and all that, but personally, I believe guns are okay as long as you respect them. One of my friend's dad was a cop, and he took us with him a few times to the range, teaching us gun safety and even let us shoot his .38. Where'd THAT come from, sweetie?"

Smiling, I took her hand and pulled her up. I said, "Darlin', I'm so glad ya feel that way. C'mon, lemme show ya somethin' I found goin' through some o' Granpa Jake's ol' papers". There's a beautiful full-length mirror by our front door, in a carved oak frame. I always thought it was just that -- a mirror for last minute checks before going out, but the papers I found showed me what I'm about to show Tammy.

On the side nearest the front door, I showed her a hidden switch. When I pressed it, the whole side of the frame clicked open about a half-inch, and I pulled the sliding cabinet out. There are 6 rifles and 2 shotguns in the rack. Tammy's eyes got big when she saw these, and I said, "I reckon Granpa Jake wanted to be prepared!" There's a 20-gauge pump and a 12-gauge automatic shotgun, a .22 tube-fed rifle, two 30-30 deer rifles with scopes, and a 30.06 without a scope. Finishing the arsenal is an AK-47 and an AR-15 rifle.

TAMMY: All I could think to say was "Goddamn, Granpa Jake had some firepower!" Gina laughed, then told me to see if I could find the switch on the other side. Since it was the same as the first side, I found it and pressed it, pulling out a cabinet with 15 handguns hanging from it, along with cleaning kits and boxes of ammunition for each type of gun in the bottom part of the cabinet.

Each pistol was in a holster, and Gina said there was everything from .22 up to .45 caliber semi-automatics. There were also 3 revolvers, a .357 Magnum, .38 Special, and .44 Magnum. Saying I was impressed would be the understatement of the year.

Gina said, "I ain't had a chance t' shoot any o' these since I found 'em. I didn't wanna just go out back an' shoot, but I ain't had a chance t' go t' th' range yet." She went on to tell me that she wasn't a gun toting fanatic, but believed in being able to protect yourself in your own home. I told her I agreed, and that we should learn about every gun she owned. Not knowing about a gun is a guaranteed accident waiting to bite you in the ass.

She said, "Well, honey, that's my last deep, dark secret." I closed the cabinet, then grabbed her butt, pulling her in for a kiss. Grinning, I said "Baby, every day with you is something new and exciting. You never cease to amaze me." With that revelation done with, we went to the island and sat drinking our wine.

At 4:30, we decided to order in a pizza, so we could be finished by the time we called Momma and Angie at 6:00. I lost the Rock-Paper-Scissors match, so I got the 'Emergency clothes' from the closet and got the cash ready while we waited. The console beeped a few minutes before 5, and I put on the shorts and T shirt and went to the front door to get the pizza.

While I was paying the driver, Gina had gone up and got us some shorts and T shirts to wear for our video call. I stripped off the Emergency clothes and we ate our pizza, talking about whatever came to mind. We finished with about 20 minutes to spare before our call.

GINA: I cleaned up while Tammy booted up her laptop and got ready for the call. She came over and kissed me before refilling our wine, then we put on the shorts and shirts. At 6:00, Tammy opened the 'room' and we waited a few minutes for Keme and Angie to join.

Their smiles lit up the screen when they came on, and Tammy asked the newly engaged couple how they were doing. Angie said they were great, except for her cast making things 'awkward' for them. Tammy and I giggled, and I said, "Well, mebbe ya oughta let Keme work on it. I bet she's takin' care o' all yer other itches!" They both blushed, and that set all of us off laughing.

Keme said that in spite of it being Sunday, they'd gotten a few things done in preparation for the wedding. Being 'insiders', they were able to get a ballroom at Foxwoods reserved, so the wedding is going to be June 23th. Angie said they had talked to one of the tribal members who is also an ordained minister, and she'd agreed to perform the ceremony.

Keme said they'd decided they'd like to go on a Caribbean cruise for their honeymoon, and Tammy asked if they'd be interested in a LGBT cruise. They looked at each other, then said that sounded like a great idea. I told them we'd check it out and let them know what we came up with. Angie said that for the wedding, with all of their friends and colleagues, they guessed there would probably be around 100 -- 125 people, and their bosses had told them that they'd furnish the reception dinner, with a cash bar set up, as their wedding gift.

I was floored when Keme said, "Gina, we're going to have a small band and a DJ for our reception, but we'd like to ask you to sing for our first dance." Tammy was beaming when I said I'd be honored, then Keme added that she would talk to the band leader, and if we could come a few days early, I'd be able to get with them and practice whatever song I chose. I said that we were already planning to come early, but that sounded perfect and I knew what song I wanted to do already. When they asked what song, I grinned and said it was a surprise, but I thought they'd like it.

TAMMY: When Gina said she knew what she wanted to sing, I looked at her and she leaned over and whispered in my ear "I'm gonna do 'Could I Have This Dance'." I smiled, and told Momma and Angie that Gina had a fantastic song picked out.

Momma said they'd even decided what dresses to wear. They're both going to wear trumpet-style gowns, in some shade of red (nothing 'brassy'), since Red for the Pequot represents women and life. She asked if we could have our dresses made in a pale blue color, with Blue representing sky and spirit. We both agreed right away, and Gina said that sounded beautiful. We talked for a minute, deciding our dresses would just be simple straight evening gowns, and that we'd send them pictures of the material and styles to make sure they were okay before we had them made.

Overall, the call lasted about 90 minutes, until we were all talked out, and Momma and Angie said they needed to go to bed. They're going to work from home tomorrow morning, then go in for the afternoon. We thanked them for the information and said we'd get to work on getting the reservations for their cruise. They blew us kisses and we blew them back, then ended the call.

Gina turned and kissed me, then said, "Whew, sweetheart, we're gonna be a coupla busy beavers fer a while, huh?" I giggled and agreed, but told her it was going to be a fun busy. We stripped, and since it was still early here, we both got our iPads and started searching cruises. I found one that sounded great, and when Gina looked at it, she thought so, too. It's a LGBT cruise departing Miami on June 26th for a 7-day Caribbean cruise. Because it's such a popular venue for newlyweds, they offered several Honeymoon cabins. One Honeymoon package was for all-expenses paid (except for 'adult beverages'), so I clicked on that one and entered all of the information under Momma's name. Within minutes, I got a confirmation email, with links to everything they'll need like boarding passes and things like that.

We still need to arrange their transportation to and from Miami, but Gina said we could do that tomorrow, and book our own flights to Connecticut at the same time. Fabulous -- now we only have 999,999 more things to do! While I was booking the cruise, Gina had been loading the vaporizer, so we shared a bowl, getting a nice buzz.

GINA: I got the White Gold and refilled our glasses, finishing off that bottle. We moved out to the deck and got in the hot tub, letting the pulsing jets soothe our still-tender pussies. Tammy was saying the timing for the cruise was great, because it will give Keme and Angie the day after their wedding to 'enjoy' each other, then a day for travel to Miami before leaving the day after on the boat.

She asked me if I'd ever been on a cruise ship, and I laughed and told her the only time I'd even seen an ocean was when we went to Galveston one time on a family vacation, and Mark and I had played in the surf of the Gulf. "In fact," I said, "other than New Mexico an' Colorado, I ain't ever travelled outta Texas!" She giggled and said I was in for a shock when I saw some of the Connecticut towns, where you can walk across the street and be in another town, instead of having miles between them.

We got out and let the warm evening breeze dry us off. Having finished our White Gold, Tammy uncorked the Flirt, and poured us a glass of it. While we were sitting on the couch talking and enjoying the fruity wine, my phone buzzed and it was an email from Jerry.

I opened the mail, and Jerry wrote that he was happy we'd made it back okay. The package with my will in it was on the way, and he wrote that he was sending 2 copies, one for me and one to send back to him. He said that when the witnesses signed, there was also a sheet for their contact information that would be good to have.

After speaking to the Pequot attorney, he said unfortunately, since it was a private transfer between individuals, there weren't any special tax considerations like if we were giving it to the tribe. There were still some things he could do to reduce the amount of taxes, and said he'd probably have the package ready to send in a week or so.

Because of the large amount, he's going to set it up as a wire transfer. I'll have to go to my bank and give them the information he'll send me, and then we will have to get with Keme and Angie and go to their bank, giving them the information that they'll need. He said he'll include a document describing exactly what will need to be done on both ends to get the money transferred.

Since it was too late to call Texas, I wrote back thanking him, and told him we'd call in the next day or two to talk. Tammy had been reading along with me, and said since we were going to go to Connecticut early anyway, she didn't think it would be a problem. We'd planned on giving them the gift the day before the wedding, to let them get over the shock, but now we'll just give it to them when we get there. That will give us time to get the money transferred before the wedding.

TAMMY: Gina and I had both known there would be a ton of red tape to go through concerning the gift, so it wasn't too much of surprise reading Jerry's email. I'm just glad that he's her attorney, and knows first-hand how this all needs to get done, since he's gone through it. Gina looked over at me, grinning, and said, "Hey, love, now we're down to 999,998 things left to do!"

We finished our wine and locked up, heading upstairs to bed. After peeing and brushing our teeth, we got under the top sheet and just lay there, face to face, kissing gently. Both of us were still a little sore in our groins and didn't even think about anything sexual, but just being together is satisfaction enough. Since tomorrow promises to be a busy day, we kissed each other good night. I turned on my side so Gina could press up against my back, and I fell asleep nearly right away, secure in my lover's arms.

******

TAMMY: Gina gently blowing on the nape of my neck pulled me from my sleep. I laid there with my eyes still closed, reveling in the feel of the short hairs moving in the breeze until I felt the tip of her tongue tickling the inside of my ear. Giggling, I turned my head and we kissed good morning, disregarding the morning breath.

Turning to lay on my back, I looked out the window to see the sun already starting to peek above the mountain tops. Gina smiled at me and said, "Mornin', dear. Yep, we slept nearly 9 hours! I reckon we both needed it, 'cuz I just woke up myself a minute ago." I smiled back, and reached down to stroke her crotch and said, "Yeah, I think we went into pussy-regeneration mode or something." Laughing, we got out of bed, and I think I might have been right! I feel great, and my own pussy is not sore at all today.

I sat down to pee while Gina brushed her teeth, then we changed places while she peed and I brushed. We went downstairs together, arms around our waists and hands full of butt cheek. I started on mugs of coffee for us while Gina turned on the TV to check the news and weather.

Sitting at the island, we debated on cooking breakfast or going to town to eat. I said we should probably go check on the 3 old men at 'our' restaurant, and she laughed, saying that sounded like the proper thing to do! The weather is supposed to be nice and warm today, so we finished our coffee and went up to shower.

GINA: Shaving each other in the shower mist, we both agreed our kitties were much happier today when the soft climaxes rushed through us. We washed and shampooed each other, then dried off and tousled our hair dry. Putting on a little makeup, I told Tammy we needed to turn some heads today.

We both had some cut-off denim short shorts that showed a hint of cheek, so we wore those. I put on my tie-dyed T shirt with the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers stepping out, and 'Keep on Truckin' printed on it, and Tammy wore her new, pink T shirt with 'Lucky Me -- I Love a Texan' on it. With white sneakers, we looked damned good!