When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sobbing when she pulled her hand out of my dripping cunt, putting her fingers in her mouth to suck the cum from them. She drank up the remaining cum that oozed out, then moved around to straddle the lounge chair and kiss me upside down, sharing the sweet nectar I had produced. Breathing heavily, I languished in the bliss while I felt her grab me under my arms and slide me back down where I was lying flat with my legs against the back cushion.

Tammy sat down beside me and kissed me again. In the distance I heard a voice say, "Ohmygod, honey, that was magnificent!" I forced my eyes open halfway to look in her face, her green eyes sparkling and her mouth in a huge grin. She kissed me again and licked the cum from around my eyes, face and neck. I could only weakly move my head side to side when she asked me if I'd ever cum like that before.

I laid there as the hot sun dried the cum to a sticky goo on both of us. Tammy was stroking the side of my face while I floated down from orbit, and she laughed when I raised my arm and gave her a feeble thumbs up. She helped me to stand and guided me over to the steps, carefully leading me down into the cooling water of the pool.

Telling me to hold my breath, she immersed me, rubbing the mess from my hair and face, then went under and scrubbed the cum off of her own body. She supported me with her arms while I floated on my back, still in the twilight zone from the cum shower. I was finally able to stand, and made my way shakily to the other chair while Tammy took the cushions from my chair and swished them in the water to clean them off.

TAMMY: It was glorious watching Gina cum so hard. I remember when she made me squirt, that the sensation inside is like nothing else, and seeing her ejaculate so hard that it sprayed was beyond belief. We walked back to the deck after we'd dried off in the sun, then I sat her down on the deck and went in to get us a drink. We might switch over to wine later, but right now, I think we could use something stronger. I poured her a Scotch on the rocks and a bourbon on the rocks for me, and took them out on the deck.

Sipping the liquor, Gina leaned over for a kiss, then sat back and said, "Damn, sweetheart, we're too dangerous together. I ain't ever cum like that before!" I giggled and replied, "Yeah, baby, we keep this shit up, and we won't need a home gym. That was a nice workout!"

We sat in the shade for a while, relaxing, then I got up. Taking Gina's hand, I helped her up and we went inside to the cooler air. I'd gotten a text from Momma while we were out romping, saying some of their co-workers had invited her and Angie out for dinner to celebrate their engagement, so they'd talk to us tomorrow.

Gina got her iPad and sat at the island, looking up flights for our trip and Momma's trip while I started getting supper ready. I put another bottle of the White Gold in the fridge, and got out some ham, pepperoni and shredded pepper jack cheese for the roll-ups. When I got them assembled and put in to bake, I cleaned up my mess and sat with Gina.

She said she found a flight to Miami for Angie and Momma, leaving Hartford on June 25th at 10:15 AM, getting them there around 1:30 PM and the return time she can book for July 3th, giving Momma and Angie a day before the cruise leaves and the day after it returns to spend in Miami. I told her that sounded great, and to book it. Gina made the reservations (in First Class, of course), and got the confirmation and links a few minutes later. We can check with them when we call tomorrow, but I'm willing to bet Foxwoods has some corporate deals with some hotels in Miami.

I told her we could look later for our flight to Connecticut, because we'll need to figure out the 2-hour time difference and catching the puddle jumper flight to and from Denver. "In the meantime," I said, "do you want wine with supper, or are you staying with Scotch?" She said she was staying with Scotch, and got up to pour herself another, so I asked her to get me some more bourbon.

GINA: Tammy's chicken roll-ups were delicious. After we ate and cleaned up, we moved to the couch to watch TV, since we were both frazzled from the pool session. While I searched the channels, Tammy went up to get the souvenirs we're going to send to Keme and Angie, then down to the basement where I keep a few boxes for things like this.

There wasn't really anything good on TV, so we ended up watching reruns of M*A*S*H. Tammy got her souvenirs packed and labeled, and I got Jerry's copy of the will ready to return. We can run them into the FedEx place tomorrow after the TV and PC are installed downstairs and Tomas comes by to look at the woods.

Around 8:30, neither of us could keep our eyes open, and the yawns were nearly non-stop. It HAS been a hectic day, topped off with some marvelous sex, but it's taken a toll on us. We finished our drinks and went up to get ready for bed.

I opened one set of the doors and turned out the lights while Tammy got ready, then took my turn. Slipping into bed beside Tammy, we talked quietly for a while, gently caressing each other's face. I giggled and told her I might have discovered something new -- I've heard and seen squirting orgasms, but have never heard of a spraying cum. That got us both laughing for a couple of minutes. Tammy said that when I first started spewing, she was afraid she'd punctured something with her fingers, the way the cum was coming out so forcefully!

The giggling subsided, and we simply kissed each other for several minutes, putting as much love in each meeting of our lips as we could. With one more big yawn, I gave Tammy a final good night kiss, and turned on my side so Tammy could mold her body to my back. I might have laid there a full 30 seconds before I was swept away into a peaceful sleep.