When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

GINA: "I Wish I Was in th' Land of Cotton" blasted me awake, as Tammy and I both jumped. Shit! I'd forgotten I had my alarm set on 'Dixie'. I fumbled for my phone on the nightstand and turned off the noise, apologizing to Tammy for not changing it to something less raucous. She giggled, then groaned when she saw the time -- 5:00 AM. The sky was barely starting to glow with dawn and I murmured in her neck "C'mon, sweetie, up an' at 'em." She turned her head and I kissed her, then we slowly got out of bed. Peeing and teeth brushing done, we stopped in the kitchen and shared a mug of coffee before going downstairs.

We put on our yoga gear and shoes, then Tammy brought up the stretching video on the PC. Standing on the mats, we could see the TV fine and followed along, learning all of the proper ways to stretch. Once that finished, we moved to the treadmills. We gradually worked our speed up to almost a jog, and walked like that for 45 minutes, enough to make us breathe heavy and sweat a little.

Wiping down with a towel and tossing it and our clothes in the laundry pile, we went upstairs. Tammy made some eggs and toast while I made us coffee, then we sat at the island to eat. While we ate, Tammy said that in spite of the ungodly hour, the exercise actually felt good, especially the stretching.

Our future workouts will be longer, but today, we have plenty of time before we need to get dressed and start our tasks of the day. I just want us getting used to waking up this early, even if it's not THAT much earlier than normal for us. We made another mug of coffee and went out on the deck. It was so peaceful out here, with only an occasional bird cry, and we watched the sky slowly brighten. The mountain peaks began taking on features from the yellow halo behind them.

TAMMY: A lone coyote howl in the distance broke the comfortable silence. Several more howls sounded, in a different direction. I guess Daddy Coyote was out hunting and was locating where Mommy Coyote and the kids are!

After finishing our coffee, we went up to shower and dress. This morning was more of just a rinse off of the sweat, since we'll shower again before going out tonight. Shorts and T shirts were the uniform of the day, then we got the 3 paintings for Margo's shop and went downstairs. Gina printed out a copy of the drawing for Momma and Angie's dresses, so we can choose a shade of light blue that won't clash with the coral red.

The security console beeped, and 3 pickups with trailers are coming in. Tomas' crew started unloading their gear, the tractor with a scoop attached, and the bobcat with the blade. Another trailer had the water-filled roller that they'll use to compact the gravel and top layer with.

Taking my car, we drove in to Margo's. She was delighted with my 3 paintings, and really loved the armadillo one. I'd painted it showing one foot in mid-dig as it was burrowing, showing the long sharp claws. That, and the beady eyes and pointed tiny nose captivated her, and she was saying how neat it was that I'd been able to see one up close. She recognized Momma's likeness in the larger painting and the subject got off onto the upcoming wedding. Gina showed her the gowns they'll have, and I explained the significance of the red color.

My frenzy of painting the other day had used up a lot of my supplies, so I shopped around getting some new things. Gina and Margo talked while I gathered paints and a few canvasses. When I thought I had all that I needed, I paid and we loaded the supplies then drove to the dress shop.

GINA: While we were at Margo's, I got a text from Therese at the jewelry store. It has the different designs her father has come up with attached, but it will have to wait until I can look at them without Tammy knowing. I did manage to just glimpse at the drawings, and from what I saw, Jim has come up with some fantastic ideas.

At the dress shop, they had both an in-house tailor and a wedding consultant. We met Janice, the consultant, and explained what we were looking for. She got on her computer and showed us several designs, but we settled on a simple ankle-length gown with wide shoulder straps and a modest V-neck. We don't want to stand out, because this wedding is all about Angie and Keme -- we're just minor characters.

Tammy showed Janice the coral-red dresses that the brides were going to wear, and said we wanted a shade of light blue satin that would work with that. We ended up choosing a color called Light Sky Blue that goes really well with the red. The tailor came out and got our basic measurements, then Janice said she could have the dresses here in a few days. She also recommended getting some 2-inch heel pumps dyed to match the dresses, so we ordered those as well. We'll have to come back to get the alterations done, but I think we've done a good job choosing what we did.

After getting Janice to create an image of the dresses in the right color with her computer, she sent it to Tammy so we can send it on to Keme and Angie for their approval. With another item on our list of things to do checked off, we decided it was time for dinner. We ended up going to 'our' restaurant, so we can check up on the Old Man Platoon!

TAMMY: The restaurant was fairly busy, but we got lucky and 'our' booth was open. The 3 old men were breaking up their gathering -- I guess their duty shift was over at noon, then they had to go back home and do the 'honey-do's' that they've been putting off while they gossiped over their coffee! Gina and I both ordered the grilled chicken breast sandwich and talked while we waited on the food.

I reached across the table and took Gina's hands. Looking in her eyes, I said, "Baby, I never in a hundred years would've thought that I'd meet the person that I would fall in love with sitting in this very spot." She smiled and said, "Yer right, sweetie. Hell, I thought I might've just found a roomie when I introduced myself, but instead, I found out I was lookin' at the one whose made me happier than I've ever been." To heck with what the other customers might think, but I had to lean over and give her a kiss.

We had our dinner/lunch and walked out, holding hands. Gina snickered about 2 or 3 of the people inside giving us disapproving glares, but we didn't care. We're comfortable enough now with our relationship that if someone else has a problem with it, too bad!

Going to the grocery store, we ended up with 4 bags full of stuff we'd either had to throw out or had used since our last shopping trip. When we got home, we unloaded and put away the groceries then went out on the deck to check the progress of our track. The bobcat was grading the path to its 6-inch depth, and had almost finished the entire 2 ½ mile course. A truckload of gravel had shown up, and the tractor would get a scoop full, dumping it along the path where 4 workers were raking it down to about a 3-inch depth.

Tomas was out there checking on the crew and he drove over to the deck, getting out to tell us the progress. He said they should finish with the gravel today, and get it compacted, then they'll start laying down the top layer on Monday. Grinning, Tomas said he'd padded his numbers a little, just in case something went wrong, but the way things were going, by Tuesday morning we should be all set.

GINA: It's great that our track is going so well. I guess on Monday we can start our workout schedule with jogging on the treadmills, but I'm anxious to be able to start our jogging/running outside by Wednesday. By the time the wedding rolls around in June, we should be able to have our bodies nice and fit.

Going back in after Tomas left, I called and got an Uber to pick us up at 6:45. Since we won't be driving, we had a glass of wine and vaped a bowl while we watched some of the training how-to videos. There was a lot of good information there that neither of us knew. For instance, I always thought a plank was just resting on your arms with your back straight and holding it. To do it right, you have to pretend you're trying to crush an egg with your armpits, and pretend that you have a hundred-dollar bill clenched in your butt cheeks and someone is trying to snatch it out! Most of the videos we watched were written tongue-in-cheek like that, entertaining and still very informative.

We'd gotten emails from both Keme and Jerry saying they'd got their paintings -- unscathed -- and wanted to set up calls to us. Everybody loved the pictures, and we wrote back that we were going out tonight, but that we'll arrange calls for Saturday evening. Tammy had to go to the bathroom, so I used the chance to look at the designs for the rings that Therese had sent me. The second design caught my eye as being just perfect, so I wrote her back that this was the one I wanted, and to get her dad to start on them and let me know when they were done.

The engagement rings had 7 diamonds, going from the 1 carat in the center with 3 quarter- to eighth- carat diamonds on each side. For the wedding bands, there were 7 small diamonds spaced across the top to match the spacing on the engagement bands. They looked gorgeous on paper, and I can't wait to see the actual rings when Jim finishes them!

TAMMY: When I was done in the bathroom, we downed the last of our wine and went up to shower. After the small climaxes we gave each other shaving, we finished the shower and put on our makeup. I wore a green silk blouse, skinny jeans and my knee-high boots. Gina looked utterly gorgeous in her plaid, fitted western shirt, jeans and new cowboy boots.

The Uber came, and we got to the restaurant a few minutes before Dee and Jo showed up. Once they arrived, after hugs and kisses, we went inside and were seated. They both looked fabulous, even in 'casual' jeans and blouses.

We ordered 2 seafood assortment platters for supper, and Gina got a bottle of champagne. After toasting to 'JoDee's Boutique', we chatted and laughed through the whole meal. I had my iPad, but Dee stopped me when I started to pull it out to show then some pictures, saying there was a quiet pub just down the street where we can go after we leave, and I can show them there.

After some scrumptious cheesecake for dessert, we walked a little over a block away to the pub. I'd never noticed it, and there was only a small sign on the door with the name on it. Inside, though, it was a very cozy place. There were about 20 booths, with floor-to-ceiling partitions between them for privacy, and a bar along part of one wall. An eclectic mix of music played in the background, not too loud, and Jo said this was a great place to talk and have a drink after work.

Dee told us they made a good green apple vodka martini here, so we all ordered that. It was delicious! They had a folder with drawings of the changes they were going to make on their building, along with a portrait photo of them that I could use for my painting. The actual work on their building wasn't going to start for a month or so, and I told them I'd have the painting done in a couple of weeks.

GINA: Jo and Dee were a lot of fun, and the martinis kept flowing as we laughed and chatted. Tammy got out her iPad and showed them the pictures of our trip to Texas. Since they were both raised around mountains and trees, they were as amazed as Tammy was about how flat it was around my hometown.

They both cringed when Tammy showed the video of Steve getting his balls rearranged, and I told them the story behind it. I laughed, saying I guess I should have thanked Steve, because he was the final straw that pushed me over to being a lesbian. Then, I thought they were going to fall on the floor laughing when Tammy told the story about how I'd learned about screwing!

We learned that they had a lot of interests similar to ours. Our ears perked up when they said they liked hiking, and Dee promised that we'd all go on some hikes in the future. Jo told us they had a condo here in Durango, but they hated their HOA and were looking to find a place outside of town like our house, away from all the nosy people telling them they have to do this, or can't do that.

Apparently, Dee's father had been big in real estate here locally, but had died recently and Dee had inherited his estate. I respected the fact that they didn't say how much she'd gotten (after all, I'm reluctant to say the same about my situation), but it was enough to where they could get a new home, once they found something they liked.

They were thrilled when Tammy told them about her Momma and Angie getting married. Jo said that they were glad that attitudes were finally changing, and about how they'd had to be careful who they told when they first got married. I was about to burst, wanting to tell them that I planned to ask Tammy to marry me, but that's going to have to wait until I get a chance to talk to them alone.

TAMMY: Our conversations, fueled by the martinis, got livelier until suddenly the bartender made the last call. Holy crap, it was nearly 2:00 AM! We'd been splitting the drinks on a pay-as-you-go basis, so Gina just left a nice tip for our waitress and we made our way outside to call for Ubers. After they thanked us for a great evening, we all stumbled into our rides and made our way home.

It took both of us trying before we finally got the door unlocked and went inside, giggling. Our clothes just got left in a pile in the floor, and we cleaned our makeup off, used the bathroom and fell into the bed. I told Gina tonight had been a blast, and she agreed that we'd been lucky to have met a couple like Jo and Dee. The alcohol took over, and with a goodnight kiss, we both fell asleep almost immediately.

*******

TAMMY: Ugh! I woke up around 10:00 to an empty bed and a throbbing in my head. Bless her, my baby had left a glass of water and some aspirin on the bedside table for me. I took the pills and got up to use the bathroom, noticing the gray skies outside that matched the gray feeling in my brain.

Gina was sitting at the island drinking coffee, and had a mug ready for me. After a good morning kiss, I thanked her for the coffee and sat beside her. She asked, "Darlin', d'ya feel as rotten as I do?" When I nodded yes, she continued "Welp, I reckon green apple martinis are definitely off my Christmas card list!" I giggled, then we sat worshipping the magic bean juice.

Checking our mail, there were invites for Zoom calls at 6:00 from Jerry and for 7:00 from Momma. We accepted, then I turned on the TV. The weather station said the clouds were just a small front blowing through, but the skies were going to clear into a nice afternoon. Neither of us has anything planned for today, so rest and recovery are definitely going to be the main activities.

We forced ourselves to eat some toast and jelly, just to get something on our queasy stomachs, then had a second cup of coffee. The fog in my brain started dissipating with the help of the caffeine and aspirin. Gina opened the deck doors, and the fresh air was nice but it was still a little too cool to go out in. We sat on the couch snuggled together, and I pulled my Ba-Ba quilt off of the back of the couch and covered us up.

GINA: The coffee was great, but having Tammy laying against my shoulder and her quilt over us seemed to be the best cure for a hangover I could think of. She was flipping through the channels while I nuzzled against her neck, a short giggle coming from her when I kissed the fading bruise where I'd bit her shoulder. Yeah, this is just perfect. You are indeed a lucky gal, Gina Markson!

In spite of the coffee, I just felt so peaceful that I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember is a soft kiss and a voice saying "Wake up, sweetheart." I opened my eyes to see Tammy's smiling face, and I leaned down for another kiss. A deep rumbling came from my belly, and she giggled, saying that's what had woken her up. She got up, folded Ba-Ba and put him back in his place, and went to the kitchen to fix us a salad for dinner. I was sort of shocked when I realized we'd slept for about an hour and a half.

After eating, we grabbed our cowboy hats and adjourned to the pool. The sun had come out, so I tested the pool with my toes, and was about to tell Tammy it still felt a little cool when she came up behind me and pushed me in! After I screamed and came up sputtering, she was standing there laughing at me so I jumped out and promptly pushed her in, jumping back in behind her.

Once the shivering stopped and we got used to the water, we played around and swam a few laps, stopping often to kiss and hug in the middle of the pool. The activity helped to drive our hangovers away and by the time we got out to dry off, we both felt much better. I guess the sun was trying to make up for being hidden this morning, because it was blazing and after an hour or so, we had to retreat back into the house for a nice rubdown with the lavender/peppermint oil lotion. A familiar tingling started in my groin, and I led Tammy over to the couch.

Laying her back on the couch, I said, "Now honey, remember what Terry told us." I climbed on top of her in a 69, lowering my pussy to her waiting mouth while I dove into her treasure folds. We licked and lapped up each other's ambrosia and I yelped when she began nibbling on my exposed pleasure button. I felt the heat beginning to build inside her as well, our moans reverberating in the depths of our wanton cunts. I attacked her clit like she had done mine, nipping the little bud until she screamed as her orgasm released. That forced my own climax to surface, and we sucked each other's juices feverishly as we came.

Gasping for breath, I turned around and we kissed, sharing our tastes. Our fingers replaced our mouths, probing the wetness and prolonging the waves of bliss that were flowing through our pussies. I shuddered when another orgasm rippled through me, and I drove two fingers deep inside her, causing her to cum again. Pulling our sopping fingers back, we cleaned each other's hands then lay there kissing while the aftershocks slowly subsided.

TAMMY: We laid there for several minutes in the rhapsody of our lovemaking, kissing and gazing into each other's eyes. I whispered "Well, we certainly followed Terry's advice, didn't we?" Gina giggled, and was finally able to climb off of my sweaty body so we could both sit up. We continued kissing, not quite trusting our legs yet.

Overall, it seemed like the day had been just what we needed, in spite of not accomplishing anything. It was already 4:30, so Gina got up and got a menu from a Chinese take-out we hadn't tried yet. We ordered a smorgasbord of dishes, then I went up to get us some shorts and T shirts, since we have the two calls coming up. We got dressed and Gina poured us some soda to have with our supper.

The food arrived and was so much better than the other place we'd tried earlier. I put our leftovers in the fridge to have tomorrow and we got ready for the call to Jerry and Marcie. Once we connected and said our hellos, Marcie gushed about how much they loved my painting, saying she couldn't wait until Kerry came home next week to see it.

They both thanked me, making me blush, and I told them I was happy to do it for them. It was the least I could do for them taking us in on our trip to Texas. Jerry changed the subject, saying he'd finished the paperwork for our wedding gift for Momma and Angie, and would send it out to us on Monday. He said he'd included instructions on what all we needed to do on our end and then what to do when we get to Connecticut.