When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talking mainly to Gina, Jerry said Frank Carter had called his high-profile lawyer about filing assault charges on her, but even this attorney told him to forget it after he saw the videos at the Sheriff's office. Jerry said he'd spoken with the lawyer, and, after seeing Gina in action, the lawyer said poor little Steve was lucky all he got was bruised balls and broken toes!

We both got a chuckle out of that bit of news. After talking a few more minutes, we ended the call and got ready for our next one, with Momma and Angie. Gina loaded the vaporizer and we vaped a bowl while we waited.

GINA: The call to Angie and Keme started, and they both were so proud of the painting Tammy had sent. Angie said they were going to use it at the entrance to the ballroom, so that the guests would know that this was where the wedding would be. Keme told us that the Pequot woman had arranged to have two woven shawls for them to wear, and that we'd remove them when the ceremony started. Then, the minister would cover their shoulders with a white shawl to recite the vows. It sounds like it's going to be a kick-ass ceremony!

They'd gotten the pictures of our gowns, and both thought the colors and style was just right. I asked them if they planned on wearing their gowns all evening, or are they going to change before the dance starts. Keme said they were going to stay in their gowns, but that we could bring something to change into if we wanted.

We ended the call after chatting for about an hour. Our bodies were still a little ripe from our session earlier, so we stripped and got in the hot tub for a while. Even though we'd hardly done anything today and had even had a nap, we were both still tired so we went to bed early. Tammy was lying behind me, planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulder, and the comfortable feeling of her body against mine lulled me into a deep, dreamless sleep.