When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GINA: With our bladders emptied and our mouths freshened, we took a long, luxurious shower. Dried cum and lingering odors went down the drain with the soap suds and I washed the joy toy off. Tammy got some shorts and shirts to wear for our 10:00 call while I went down to make coffee. We sat out on the deck with our coffee, our rings dazzling in their brilliance as the sun shone down on them.

Now that my proposal was done and accepted, we have to start planning the when and where of our wedding. We decided late August would probably be best, since we have the wedding for Angie and Keme in a couple of weeks and then our 'pre-honeymoon' vacation in the Bahamas in late July. Tammy said some of her friends from Fort Lewis College who hadn't graduated with her would be coming back for the fall semester, and she wanted to invite them, along with a couple of her professors who knew she was a lesbian and had supported her. The only ones I want to invite from my hometown is Jerry and Marcie, and maybe some of my friends still in Austin. I flipped Tammy a finger when she said, "Baby, you should invite Steve, too. I'm sure he would be overjoyed to get an invite!"

Since most of our circle of friends are here, we decided Durango is where we want to get married. After all, this is our home now. We'll have to check around to see if there's a place we can rent for the ceremony and reception, but that can wait for another day. I suggested asking some of our friends if they had any ideas, and she agreed that was a good plan. If nothing else, we have plenty of room here at the house to have everything outside on the lawns.

Tammy had an excellent thought for our wedding -- we're going to have a sand ceremony. I'll get Jerry to send me some West Texas sand, and Keme will send some from Connecticut. At some point during the ceremony, we will pour the two different soils into a separate, single container, creating an unbreakable blend between the two.

TAMMY: It was getting close to time for our call, so we got dressed and made fresh mugs of coffee. Gina confessed to one last bit of subterfuge -- that she'd already told Momma and Angie about proposing to me, and that's what this call was probably about. After giving her a playful smack on the butt, I sat down to connect the call.

Sure enough, before anything else was said, Momma asked "So, little one, what was your answer?" Smiling, we held our hands up to show the matching rings, and I said, "I told her yes, Momma, after she scared the crap out of me when she said something was missing in our relationship." They clapped in delight and I told them how Gina had acted all serious before springing her surprise on me, and how I'd gone from fearful to elated in a split-second.

It was kind of funny how, when Momma had told us she and Angie were going to get married, we had peppered them with questions. Now, they were doing the same with us! We told them the wedding will probably be the last week of August, held here in Durango. They loved the idea of the sand ceremony, and enthusiastically agreed when we asked if they'd be our matrons-of-honor.

We talked a while longer, and Angie said they'd received our gowns for their wedding and sent them out to be steamed and pressed. They're both over the top with excitement and said they couldn't wait until we got there. Momma said, "You two better wear steel tops when you come in, because we're going to squeeze the stuffing out of you!" We all laughed, and we ended the call, saying we had to deliver my painting and make an announcement to some of our friends.

Gina helped me put the big canvas back in its frame, and we carefully loaded it in the back of her Suburban. We locked up and drove into town, planning on making Margo's the first stop of the day. Then we're going to eat dinner, go by the jewelers to show them their rings on live models, and finally go by Dee and Jo's place to deliver the painting.

GINA: Since I'd told Margo I was going to propose, as soon as we stepped into Margo's shop, she squealed and grabbed us both in a 3-way hug. We showed her our rings, and she said the first time she'd seen us together, she knew that we were meant for each other. She made us promise that she'd have a front-row seat at our wedding. We promised, then I asked her if she planned to bring her husband with her. We laughed when she said the old coot was going to be there if she had to drag him. I've never met the man, but Tammy told me he was basically a male version of Margo -- tough, but sweet.

Margo loved the painting Tammy had done when we took her out to look at it. Going back inside, she said she'd already sold the 3 paintings that Tammy had done for her and practically begged Tammy for some more. Tammy said she'd do some more, then started picking out some new canvasses and frames, along with several tubes of paints, since she'd used so much on the large painting. I was very proud of Tammy when she refused Margo's offer of a commission on the 3 paintings she'd sold, saying she was still paying back the debt for Margo being such a good friend through the years.

After filling Margo in on the details of Keme's upcoming wedding, we left, going to 'our' restaurant for dinner. Ignoring the rude stares from some of the tourists, we walked in holding hands. "Our' booth was occupied, so we sat in the one behind it, where I'd gotten the first good look at my beloved and sealed our fate with my introduction.

When our sandwiches were finished, we shared an ice cream sundae. We hadn't had breakfast, so we were hungry! It was almost 1:30 by the time we got out of there, and I drove to the jewelry store. Therese was there, and grinned broadly when we walked in. She said she rarely got to see any of her customers wearing their custom jewelry, and thought the rings looked marvelous. Jim wasn't working today, so we didn't get to see him, but Tammy hugged Therese when we got ready to leave, and told her to tell her dad thanks for the beautiful creations.

TAMMY: I was disappointed in not meeting Jim, but now that I knew who made our rings, I can stop by another time to thank him in person. We got to Jo and Dee's shop, going inside before unloading the painting. They came out and hugged us, then gushed when they saw the rings and I told them Gina had proposed to me last night. The inside of the salon looked magnificent with the renovations, and there was a bare spot on the wall reserved for my painting. Since I'd told them the size of the canvas earlier, the spot was just right. I was glad to see they had two hangers mounted on the wall, since the painting is so large that I'd be suspect of just one hanger.

Gina and I went out and unloaded the painting, and got it hung without any problems. Jo and Dee absolutely adored it, making me blush from their compliments. They wanted to pay me $3000 for the painting, but I insisted that was totally too much, and managed to haggle them down to $1500. That was enough to cover the special canvas and paint costs, plus a little extra for my time. I told them I enjoyed doing work for friends, and they both gave me a hug and a kiss that I considered a big part of my payment.

Their receptionist wasn't there, so we all sat in the reception area talking. Dee said that after we left, they were going home to pack and would be gone for a week to a large stylists' convention in Dallas. Apparently, the software they'd used when we got our haircuts was part of a pilot program, and they were going to give a report on it. We told them to put us down in the 'glowing approval' rating, because we love what they'd done for us!

They asked if we'd made any wedding plans yet. Gina told them that other than having the ceremony in Durango in late August, nothing was definite yet. I told them we were looking for a place we could rent out, and Jo said we should go look at a Masonic place here. She said it was an old church building, and the upstairs was a large room where the Masons would hold their meetings on Wednesday nights. The downstairs had been converted into a dance classroom, lined with mirrors, and would be a good place to have the reception and dance. That sounded excellent, and we told them we'd check it out.

I stifled a yawn, and apologized, telling them we'd had a late night. Dee laughed and said with a wink that she could imagine we'd been talking into the wee hours. Gina laughed and I blushed, then Dee said, "Uh-huh, I thought so! There must have been more than just talk between you two lovebirds." I wisecracked that there was nothing at all between us, making all of us break out in raucous laughter.

GINA: I used Tammy's faux pas as an excuse for us to leave, saying I needed to put Tammy down for her nap. To be honest, I was exhausted myself, and a nap DID sound good. We told them we hoped they had a good time in Dallas, and they welcomed us into the fellowship of Married Muffin Munchers. We laughed again, and exchanged another round of hugs and kisses.

We drove home, getting naked and falling on the couch as soon as we walked in. Tammy put some easy listening music on the stereo, then snuggled into my shoulder. We kissed each other for a few minutes, and hunkered down for a short rest.

Gentle fingertips tracing patterns on my inner thighs woke me up a couple of hours later. Keeping my eyes closed, I murmured "Whoever that is, ya better stop. I'm done spoken fer." Tammy giggled and she replied, "You ain't married yet, so it's still open-season on sluts!"

I opened one eye, looked at her grinning face, and asked "What did you just say?" She said, "I said you're not married yet..." I held up my hand to stop her, and said, "Naw, ya said 'ain't'. Good girl! T'morrow I'm gonna teach ya th' proper use of 'y'all' and 'over yonder'." I patted her on the head, laughing, then yelped when she pinched my thigh.

Tammy made a nice salad with chicken strips for supper, and I poured us a couple of glasses of the Flirt wine we'd bought. After we ate, we moved back to the couch, and I told Tammy we should call Jerry and Marcie. I fired off a quick text, and about 20 minutes later Jerry replied that they would be home this evening. I set up a Zoom call for 7:00 (8:00 CDT) and he quickly replied, accepting the meeting.

Sighing, we put our clothes on...again...for the call. After we connected and exchanged Hellos, Marcie said there was someone who wanted to talk to us. The camera moved over, and it was Kerry! I haven't seen her in years, and I said, "Oh, dang, Kerry! You look great! Th' last time I saw ya, ya had braces and buck teeth!" She giggled, and said, "Hi, Gina. Good t' see ya, too. Yep, braces gone, and I growed a little bit since I saw ya last!" Indeed, she has -- she's almost a spitting image of Marcie now!

Kerry smiled and said, "I just wanted t' thank y'all fer the beautiful paintin'!" I pointed at Tammy and said, "Kerry, this here's my fiancée, Tammy. She's th' one who painted it fer y'all." I heard Marcie gasp in the background, and Jerry sputtered "WHAT?" when I said fiancée. Kerry and Tammy talked a few seconds, and Tammy was blushing at Kerry's praise.

The camera zoomed out to show all three of them, all sporting huge grins. Jerry said, "Did I just hear what I think I heard?" Tammy and I held up our hands, laughing, and I said, "Yep, it's official now. Tammy said she'll marry me. Now don't y'all go spoilin' it by tellin' her all o' them stories about me!"

TAMMY: The next few minutes of our call were total chaos! Besides the 'Congratulations' and 'Oh my God, that's so cool' remarks, we were barraged with questions. We answered the best we could, since we haven't even got all the details worked out yet. Kerry wanted to know what the law was here in Colorado regarding gay marriage, and I told her it was completely legal -- no 'civil union' or other crap like that. Marcie is ecstatic about it, and said, "I KNEW this was gonna happen, after I got th' chance back here t' talk t' both of ya alone. Way t' go, y'all!"

The banter continued back and forth for a while. Gina told Jerry she'd gotten the ball rolling on our gift for Momma and Angie, and that we would give it to them on June 19, when we fly to Connecticut. Then, he asked "What're y'all gonna do about names?" We looked at each other with raised eyebrows, and in my best Southern accent, I said, "Welp, Jerry, we ain't talked 'bout that yet. I reckon that since Gina asked me, and I was taught to respect my elders, I guess I'm gonna have to be Tammy Markson." A joyous smile came on Gina's face when I said that, and she leaned over to give me a quick kiss.

Jerry said we wouldn't have to worry about it yet, but Gina's will and other things will have to be changed after we're married. Gina cracked "Damn, Jerry, ya worried me at first. I thought ya meant we'd have t' change our names to Thelma and Louise or somethin'!" We all laughed, at both her remark and my feeble attempt at a Southern accent.

After maybe 45 minutes, and promises from us that they would be among the first we invite to the wedding when we get the date set, we ended the call. Immediately, the clothing came back off. I said, "You know, for a couple of lezzies, we sure have some damn good friends!" She nodded, agreeing with me completely.

Gina took a big drink of her wine, then turned to face me. Taking my hands, she said, "Darlin', are ya sure 'bout th' name thing? I mean, if ya wanna keep McKesson, it's okay by me." I replied "Baby, I'm sure. The only reason I use McKesson is because of the bastard that was my father, and Momma has kept that name. Really, I don't think Pequots even HAVE surnames like the white people do!"

She grinned, and gave me another kiss. With a smirk, she said, "Now, 'bout that 'elders' remark! Girl, I'm only a year and a half older than you! Them's grounds fer a severe tongue lashin'!" She pushed me down on the couch and proceeded to give me my punishment, plunging her tongue deep into my pussy. I gasped, then surrendered to the waves of pleasure as she licked and slurped and nibbled on my twat. I was still a little tender from our long coupling last night and this morning, so it was only a couple of minutes until I came hard in her mouth.

GINA: Sitting up, I wiped the cum from my chin, and said, "That'll teach ya, young 'un!" while she panted for breath. Smiling at me, she pushed me down, and began eating on my poor, abused pussy like I had hers. I yelled out when my orgasm crashed through me, then she kissed her way up my tummy and tits until she reached my lips for a deep kiss filled with cum and love.

After refilling our wine, we got in the hot tub to rinse off the evidence of our latest lovemaking. Tammy giggled and said, "Baby, when we first met, you kept me wondering 'what's next'. You've blown my mind so many times, I don't have to do that anymore, because all I have to do now is ask myself 'WHEN'S next'." I laughed and told her, "Just keepin' ya on yer toes, sweetie!"

We went to bed immediately after getting out of the tub and drying off. It's been an...exciting... two days, but exhausting as well. Sleep came easily, and I hope Tammy's dreams were as wonderful as mine were that night.

Besides eating, sleeping, working out, and having lots of sex, the next couple of weeks were spent getting ready for our trip to Connecticut and working on our own wedding plans. We checked out the Masonic place Jo had mentioned, and ended up booking the building for August 25. It was nice having Dee and Jo as friends, because they also told us the event planner they had used. After talking with them, we hired the company to provide decorations, a DJ, catered meal, and open bar. There's still the matter of a minister, and booking a place for our out-of-town guests, but we're getting there!

Keme and Angie told us their plans were ready for their wedding. Angie's leg was healed completely, and they were bubbling with excitement over the wedding and their cruise. The band leader, Andrew, had set it up with Keme where I could meet and rehearse with the band on June 20th and 21st for a few hours. Angie said our room at Foxwoods was booked, so all we had to do was 'get our little asses up there'.

I made arrangements for the security company to monitor the house like they had for our Texas trip. We'd bought all the bullshit 'TSA approved' bottles for things like our lotion and shampoo. Since Tammy and I are the same sizes, we only had to pack one suitcase with a couple of sundresses, jeans, shoes, and workout gear. Shorts and shirts took the rest of the room, and we can always get anything else we might need when we get there.

TAMMY: Since we didn't want any nosy TSA people going through it, we sent the paperwork for our wedding gift to Angie's home, giving her and Momma strict orders for them NOT to open the package. I'd called and arranged an Uber to pick us up at 6:00 AM the day of our flight, so we'd have plenty of time to get through security (even though Momma had said it wasn't too bad at Durango airport). The day before we left, our anxiety was high while we finished packing, but we tempered it by getting high with the vaporizer!

With our suitcase and carry-on duffle bag packed, we split the rest of the day between playing in the pool and having a couple of good fuck sessions. Any food that might spoil while we're gone was taken out to the 'feeding station' in the woods for the critters. We went to bed early, though neither one of us expected to get much sleep.

Both of us were wide awake by 4:00 AM. After stripping the bed and putting down fresh sheets, we had a long shower, shaving each other carefully and letting our tongues finish off the small climaxes the razor started. With the rest of our toiletries packed, we took everything downstairs and had some coffee and toast. After Gina called the security company and verified their monitoring, we vaped one last bowl to help calm our fluttering tummies.

The Uber showed up at 6:00, and we were off! Gina's never flown out of Durango or Denver, so I became kind of the impromptu tour guide for our trip. After checking our suitcase and going through security, we settled in the waiting area for our flight. While we waited, Gina told me I might have to remind her not to squeeze my hand too tight during takeoff and landing. She said she didn't have a problem with flying, but the memories of the crop-duster flight from her childhood made her nervous when we took off or landed.

We made it to Denver fine on the puddle jumper flight, although I did have to pry Gina's fingers up a little from her death-grip when we landed. Since we had an hour layover, there was no rush finding the gate for the flight to Hartford. Boarding first because we were first class, we got on the 737 jet and settled in the luxurious seats. We both agreed this beat the hell out of flying economy!

GINA: The flight to Connecticut went smoothly, with Tammy and I both managing to catch a nap on the way. Tammy giggled when we deplaned, shaking her hand to get the blood flowing again from the hard clasp I had on her hand from the landing. After getting our suitcase, Tammy led the way to the car rental desk, and we got a small SUV similar to her Subaru.

I marveled at the scenery, and asked her how the hell people found their way around up here. There were so many trees, and twists and turns in the road, so I had no idea which direction we were going. But we made it to her hometown okay, stopping once on the way to have some dinner. Tammy had texted Keme that we were on the way, and they were waiting out in the yard when we pulled into Angie's driveway.

Squeals and hugs and kisses followed, and true to their promise, they tried to squeeze the stuffing out of us! Although we'd talked plenty of times, it was great to finally meet Angie in person -- I think she's even more beautiful than the images we'd seen on the TV! We went inside her gorgeous home, and sat around for a couple of hours chatting about their wedding, our plans for our wedding, and how our trip had been.