When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The package with our wedding gift had arrived, and they were both curious about it. Tammy grinned and told them they'd find out about it tomorrow, after we'd caught up on our rest. That seemed to placate them some, even though we could see the anxiety they had wondering what was inside the envelope.

Despite our nap on the plane, Tammy and I were both still exhausted, and I guess it showed on our faces. Angie and Keme took her car, and we followed, while they led us on the short drive to the Foxwoods complex. My God, this place is enormous! They drove to the hotel where we'd be staying, and got us checked in.

We were shocked when we got to our suite that they'd reserved for us! The view was fantastic, and we could see the sprawling buildings and the woods around us for miles from our 10th floor room. Being an executive at Foxwoods definitely has its perks! There was a living area, complete with mini-bar, and a luxurious king-sized bed in the bedroom. As we got settled in, the chatter kept going for another hour or so, then they left so we could take a rest, saying they'd pick us up at 7:00 to go to supper at one of the many fine restaurants in the complex.

Grinning from ear to ear, Tammy and I stripped and fell into the bed, with sleep the only thing on our minds. The alarm chirped at 6:00, jolting us awake, and we took a quick shower in the spacious bathroom before getting dressed for dinner. They'd told us jeans and blouses would be fine, so we dressed and still had enough time for a quick glass of Scotch from the well-stocked bar.

TAMMY: Momma and Angie showed up at 7:00, and we had a superb supper downstairs. The attitudes here in Connecticut are about the same as in Durango, so hardly any eyebrows were raised when two couples of gay women went in the restaurant holding hands. We laughed and talked through the whole meal, even though Momma embarrassed me with a couple of stories about my childhood.

Angie said they'd taken an Uber to the resort, so we adjourned to a bar after we ate and sat around talking some more over glasses of Scotch. Around 10:00, Momma and Angie said they needed to go home, so we saw them to the door and waited until the Uber picked them up. Since we'd had two naps, and were still functioning on Mountain time, Gina and I weren't sleepy, so we walked around the casino for a while. Neither of us are gamblers, so we didn't waste any money there, but did get a kick out of watching all the people zealously pouring coins into the slot machines.

We went back to our suite and stripped, getting ready for bed. The spring weather here is a lot like Colorado, and it was warm enough to open the balcony door. The view from this high up over the massive complex was fantastic, so Gina pulled me out on the balcony and we stood looking around, naked for the world to see. Luckily, we were high enough up that (I don't think) any of the constant traffic in and out noticed us. And if they did...oh, well! The day's adventure finally caught up to us, and we crawled under the sheets of the wonderfully soft bed and soon fell asleep, ready for the next stage of our trip to begin tomorrow.