When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to their suite, and the makeup ladies showed up soon after. Gina and I were first, and these girls worked their magic on us. They were very, very good, and transformed us into two beautiful young women. With our makeup done, we went to our suite to get dressed, telling Momma and Angie that we'd be back shortly for our drinks of liquid courage before we all went down to the hall.

We'd barely got in the door to our room when I turned Gina around and kissed her lightly, being careful of our makeup. I said, "Honey, it's a good thing we didn't bring our feeldoe with us, because I'd be throwing you down to fuck you silly!" She laughed, and replied, "Here we go again. I was just thinkin' th' same about ya, my love. Damn, ya look great!" We kissed again, then started getting ready.

I think that our dresses fit even better now, since our home workouts had firmed up our bodies so well. After taking several selfies of ourselves, we got the small clutches we'd be carrying ready, with all the essentials we'd need (key card, breath mints, phones, etc.). We gave each other a final look over, and I giggled when Gina licked her lips and said," Mmmm, mmmm, I just wanna eat ya up, darlin'."

GINA: Once we'd finished ogling each other, we went to Keme and Angie's suite. The makeup girls met us at the door, just leaving when we arrived. Going in, Tammy hollered out that we were here, and Angie replied that they were getting dressed and would be out in a minute.

If I'd thought we looked stunning, when Angie and Keme came out, they were drop-dead gorgeous! Their shimmery, coral-red dresses were beautiful, guaranteeing that they'll definitely be the center of attention this evening. Tammy gave a low whistle when they twirled for us, and I could only repeat the whistle. The only thing outshining their dresses were the huge grins on their faces!

The jitters were even more apparent now, so I got up to fix us all a double Scotch on the rocks. After handing out the drinks, Tammy raised her glass and said, "Momma, Angie, before things get crazy downstairs, I just want to say that Gina and I are both honored and privileged that you're letting us share tonight with you. You both look marvelous, and we wish you the very best for your new lives that are about to begin."

We all clinked glasses and took a drink, letting the amber liquid rush down to soothe our nerves. I took a few more pictures while we finished our drinks, then Tammy passed out the breath mints. We gathered everything together, and I held up the three envelopes to show Keme I hadn't forgotten, then we made our way to the elevator.

TAMMY: When we reached the lobby, every head turned to see these opulent women walking towards the banquet hall. The painting I'd done of Momma and Angie was sitting on an easel outside the hall, along with a guest register on a table by the door. Going inside, we saw that the caterers had done a magnificent job. All of the tables had white tablecloths, and there were cards at each setting for the guests to fill out for their drink and dinner orders, which the group of waiters would collect right before the ceremony started. The dinner menu had a choice of veal, chicken, or eggplant parmesan, along with a space to put down if any guests had a dietary or other requirement for dinner.

I remarked how well organized everything seemed. Momma laughed and said, "Honey, if you'd thrown as many parties as we have over the years, you'd learn how to do things right!" They were both very pleased that their bosses had sponsored this dinner, and Gina said they were lucky to be working for such wonderful people.

Andrew was already there, setting up the stage behind the dance floor for the band. He introduced us to his wife, JoAnn, then the DJ came over and introduced himself as Mike Sanders. Andrew told us he'd already arranged with the caterers for tables near the front for the band members, who would need to eat first in order to be able to set up by the time the dinner was over. He said nearly all of the group was planning on being there for the wedding, since most of them had never seen a blanket ceremony.

It was nearly overwhelming, seeing the professionalism that things were being done with. We made our way to the back of the room, into a conference room in the hallway behind the banquet hall. Now came the worst part -- waiting!

Marie came in a few minutes later, wearing her clerical robe. She helped distract us by going over the details of the ceremony again, telling me and Gina that she'd give us a nod when it was time for us to remove the small capes and put the white blanket over Momma and Angie's shoulders. We laughed when she said that after that, our job was done and all we had to do was stand there and look pretty.

I went out to peek into the hall, and saw that the guests were already starting to come in. Rusty and Shelby had come in, and when Rusty went to help Andrew, Shelby and JoAnn sat at a table. I went back in the conference room and got my phone, unlocking it, and went in the banquet room to give it to Shelby so she could take some pictures during the wedding.

GINA: I was a little nervous, but it was almost funny seeing the anxiety in Keme and Angie. Thankfully, the Scotch had helped a lot, so their fidgeting wasn't too bad. I gave the envelopes with Marie's fee and the marriage license to her, and when Tammy came back, we took the wedding bands and put them on our pinkies until it was time for them in the ceremony.

One of the waiters came by and told us it was 5 minutes until things got started, so after a final round of hugs, we went out to wait by the rear entrances on each side. When Andrew started the disc with my singing "The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)", Marie made her way to the front, where there was a small podium set up. Angie put her arm in mine, and Keme did the same with Tammy. The first chorus started, and we began our procession to the front.

Of course, I didn't know anybody except the band members in the audience, but Keme and Angie were smiling and nodding at the people they knew as we walked in. We reached the front just as the final chorus started, and stood there in front of Marie until the song ended. Andrew turned off the CD player, winked at me and then went to sit with JoAnn, Shelby and Rusty. The waiters had quietly moved through the crowd while we waited for the song to end, picking up the guest's cards and going across the hall in the front to deliver the orders to the kitchen staff.

Marie turned on the podium microphone, and began, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we are here to unite two of our tribe members in marriage. Angie and Keme have decided to share their lives together, and are here in the presence of the One who created us all to affirm their decision."

With that, Marie nodded at us, and Tammy and I removed the capes from Keme and Angie's shoulders. Marie gave us the white blanket, and she continued, "While in the presence of the Creator, these women have shed their personal pasts, and are now being embraced by the pureness of the One as symbolized by the blanket." We put the blanket over their shoulders, and faded back, our part of the ceremony over except for giving the rings to the brides during the vows.

TAMMY: After talking a few minutes about the ceremony and being in love in general, Marie started what was pretty much the standard vows heard in any wedding. I gave Momma the ring, and she held Angie's hand as she repeated the vow, slipping the ring on her finger when she said "I do". Gina stepped up and gave Angie the ring she had, and she did the same, putting the ring on Momma's finger when she said "I do". Then Marie said, "Now, in accordance with the laws of Connecticut and under the watchful eye of the Great Spirit, I pronounce that you are married. The brides may now kiss, to seal the partnership they have entered into." Momma and Angie kissed, and I nearly giggled at the number of tissues I saw being dabbed to eyes.

Stepping around the podium, Marie removed the blanket and had Momma and Angie face the audience. Marie said, "Ladies and gentlemen, for professional reasons, Keme and Angie will retain their surnames, but under law and the eyes of the One, they are now legally married. May I be the first to wish them well together, and inform you that you are welcome to come by the reception line and greet the happy couple. But first, I see the waiters have filled your glasses, and I would like to propose a toast." Everyone picked up their flutes that had been filled with champagne (or sparkling juice, for the few younger people), and Marie said "To Keme McKesson and Angie Forster, we wish you a long and joyous life together."

A waiter had come by with flutes for each of us, and everyone in the room raised their glasses to Marie's toast. Momma and Angie's smiles were in danger of splitting their faces apart, and I looked at Gina and winked, both of us knowing that in just a couple of months, those would be our faces. A man came out and removed the podium, then Gina and I hugged and kissed Momma and Angie before taking our seats at the bride's table. We smiled at each other through the brimming tears in our eyes, and I leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Soon, my one and only, soon."

Standing in front of the stage, the newlyweds were greeting the guests that filed by. A steady stream of waiters was pushing carts filled with beverages, delivering them to the tables. Once the queue of well-wishers was about halfway through, another team of waiters began bringing in carts laden with dinner orders. Managed mayhem is about the best way to describe the scene in the hall!

GINA: I'm going to guess there were about 250 guests here tonight. Quite a few were people from clients that Keme and Angie dealt with, but the majority seemed to be either town folks or friends and co-workers at Foxwoods. Several people, after going through the line, stopped by our table as well. Tammy knew most of them, and I think she was enjoying the trip down memory lane with some of them. I just had the role of dumb blonde, smiling and shaking hands when Tammy introduced me, but inside I was overjoyed when she introduced me to them as her fiancée.

The reception line finally ended, and Angie and Keme came to sit down at our table. Plopping down in the chair, Keme said, "Thank God that's over with!" One of the waiters (I think he was 'assigned' to the head table) showed up with a cart that had our meals and drinks on it. The food was excellent, and the bourbon and coke that Tammy and I had was greatly appreciated. Angie and Keme were drinking Scotch, and the look of relief on their faces as they were finally able to relax a little was priceless.

The murmur of the crowd grew a little as people finished eating and conversations picked up. I saw the band members get up and move to the stage, then MY butterflies started. Knowing that was my cue as well, I started trying to prepare myself mentally. I said, "Y'all, I'm a tad nervous, 'cuz I ain't ever sang in front of this many people, so wish me luck!" Tammy smiled and gave me a quick kiss, saying "Baby, you'll be fine. Just sing like there's only Momma, Angie, and me in the room." I smiled back, and made my way up on the small stage.

While the musicians were setting up, I walked around helping if I could, and greeting everybody. The ones who had been here for the wedding (most of them) said they thought the blanket ceremony was a very cool idea. Since "Could I Have This Dance" has some beautiful steel guitar parts, when I got over to Rusty, I grinned and said, "Ya ready t' make that puppy whine, dude?" He gave me an 'Aw, shucks' grin and said he was ready.

TAMMY: Since Gina's on stage, and Momma and Angie will be dancing, I didn't want to be left alone at our table so I excused myself and went to sit with Shelby and JoAnn until after the first dance. We talked while the group was setting up, and Shelby showed me the pictures she'd taken with my phone during the ceremony. There were a couple of really good shots, and I told Shelby I'd probably use one of them for a painting once I got home.

The crowd quieted down when Gina walked to the front of the stage and the room lights dimmed a little. She said, "Good evenin', everybody. My name's Gina, and let me say, we're pleased to see so many of Angie and Keme's friends and associates here t'night. I'm honored that th' newlyweds asked me t' be a part o' their weddin', and really proud that they asked me t' sing for their first dance together as a married couple. I just wanna remind y'all that after th' first dance, th' floor is open an' we want y'all t' dance an' mingle an' have a good time. With all that said, I'd like t' ask th' brides t' take th' floor, an' we're gonna play "Could I Have This Dance"."

A spotlight was shining on the dance floor as the lights dimmed some more. Momma and Angie walked out on the floor holding hands, and Rusty's lap steel started on the introduction. Crouching down, I scooted over to where I wanted to get some pictures with the three of them in the frame, Gina singing while Momma and Angie danced.

Gina's beautiful voice rang out, and the girl singing harmony, Denise (who is normally the lead singer), was perfect as well. It was hard for me to get my pictures because of the tears that wanted to form in my eyes, but I did get some good shots. Momma and Angie were all smiles as they danced, and my heart was happy to see them together. The entire song was magnificent, and the audience broke into applause when they finished. Gina bowed, handed her mike to Andrew and bowed to the band, thanking them for a wonderful job.

I moved back to the bride's table, giving Momma and Angie a quick kiss when they sat back down. The lights came up and the band started playing their playlist as couples slowly started filing out onto the dance floor. Gina came to the table, kissing Momma and Angie before sitting back down beside me. I kissed her, and said, "Darling, that was so great. Thank you!"

GINA: With the pressure of not fouling up over, I was able to relax the rest of the evening. The band played for about 45 minutes before taking a break, and the DJ, Mike, took over for a while until they switched out again for another set. Since this was a mainly older crowd, the music was mostly from the 70's, 80s, and 90s -- no hip-hop or rap crap for this bunch!

Tammy and I were able to dance together a few times on slow songs, since our gowns weren't really made for dancing. We each managed to dance with Angie and Keme as well, when they weren't dancing themselves or talking to the guests who kept coming by the table. All in all, it was a wonderful evening, but truthfully, we were glad when things started winding down around 10:00 PM.

I went to the conference room in the back to get our belongings while Keme and Angie said thank you and good night to the people as they left. Once the room was empty except for the cleanup crew, we all grinned at each other and breathed a big sigh of relief. Tammy grabbed the painting and guest register on our way to the elevators, and told Angie we'd drop those off at her house tomorrow.

Holding the elevator door open at our floor, I said, "Now we don't wanna see hide nor hair o' y'all 'til at least noon tomorrow. Y'all go have fun, or whatever it is you ol' folks do!" They laughed, and after a round of hugs and kisses, they went to their room and Tammy and I went to ours.

Inside, we quickly stripped and I went to scrub my makeup off. Tammy followed when I was done, and I made us a couple of drinks of straight bourbon. We sat out on the balcony, letting the booze calm us while we relived the evening's memories. I think it was about 11:30 before we couldn't take anymore, and we moved in to the bed. We hugged and kissed each other, then lay there gazing in each other's eyes. Tammy's eyes drooped close, and I gave her a final kiss before letting sleep take over for me as well.

******

TAMMY: We both woke at almost the same instant, smiling and kissing good morning. Besides packing for our trip home tomorrow, we have to take the painting and guest register to Angie's, and ship our gowns, sketch pads and toys. Other than that, nothing else is planned. We laid there talking for a while, and Gina said she couldn't wait to get home so we could fuck without having to muffle ourselves.

I giggled, then raised an eyebrow and said, "Speaking of muffs, I could use a little right now!" She laughed as I turned around to straddle her, putting my pussy in her face while I laid down to get at hers. Her taste was a little more salty than usual, since we haven't showered yet, but it was still yummy when I began licking her slit. She moaned, and dove in on me, lashing her tongue from side to side while pulling my hips down until her whole mouth covered my cunt.

Every inch of our crotches was covered by our licking and sucking. My hips pressed down when the glow started building, and Gina's hips were rotating as I stoked her fire. We were both moaning softly into each other as our orgasms built to a crescendo, then released at the same time. Her pussy clenched on my tongue when she came, and I'm sure mine did the same on her.

They weren't mind-bending climaxes, just gentle, rolling waves of pleasure that coursed through our bodies. I turned back around and we kissed deeply, combining the cum as our tongues greeted each other. Gina pulled back a little and said, "Mmmm, darlin', that was fantastic. But I think we oughta get up an' have breakfast, 'cuz that pussy juice is just whettin' my appetite!" I laughed, and we kissed again before getting out of bed.

A nice shower and scrub removed the external signs of our play, but the happy feeling remained in us. It was only 9:00 AM, so we dressed and went down to the café for breakfast. Since we don't expect seeing Momma or Angie before noon, we gathered up the things we're going to ship and loaded them in the rental car. With a quick stop to get large coffees to go, we headed out for a FedEx store not too far away.

GINA: I bought a box and some tape, and we loaded the box right there in the parking lot with the gowns, sand, toys and sketch pads. Tammy snorted when I wrote 'Clothing, souvenirs, and reading material' as the description. She said, "I wonder if the people will freak out when they run this through their machine and see the 'screw' dildo?" I laughed and said I hoped so, as long as they didn't open the box and use it!

With a quick stop to drop off the painting and register at Angie's, all we have left is to pack our bags. We drove back to the hotel, falling on the couch and putting some mindless drivel on the TV. Tammy had her head in my lap, and was making a text for the newlyweds, asking if they wanted to have lunch with us, or did they need medical assistance! I laughed, and told her that made an image of the Life Alert commercials pop into my head. In my 'old lady' voice, I said, "Help, I've been fucked and can't get up!"

There wasn't an immediate reply to the text, and Tammy said she'd be surprised if Angie and Keme were even up yet. I was lightly stroking her face and neck, and she was gently dragging her fingernails along my inner thighs while we watched reruns of "I Love Lucy". I sighed and said, "Baby, I think this is what the song "Peaceful Easy Feeling" is all about. I love you so very much." Leaning over, I gave her a kiss then settled back to relax.

After 30 minutes or so, a text from Keme came in. She said they had just gotten up when the hotel delivered a champagne brunch to their room, so they were going to eat and probably go back to sleep. Apparently, they'd been up until the wee hours 'talking', and would meet us later for supper. Tammy replied that we understood and would come by their room around 5:00, and added a winking emoji.