When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my phone and found a GIF of a woman looking in the camera with an exaggerated wink, and sent my own text, saying "Talking...Yeah, RIIIIGGGHHHTTT!" Tammy laughed and said I was so bad, then we both cracked up when a text from Angie came. It was a GIF of the guy who does Mr. Bean, Rowan Atkinson, riding down the street in a convertible and flipping everyone off on both sides of the road.

TAMMY: After we quit laughing, we went down and walked over to get a couple of sub sandwiches for lunch. We talked about tomorrow while we ate, and I said we probably needed to leave Foxwoods around 7:00 AM in order to get to the airport, turn in the car and get through security in plenty of time for Momma and Angie's flight at 10:15. I added that I couldn't wait to get home, get naked and just veg out for a while.

Gina laughed and agreed, then said, "Shit, baby, I'm just plain tuckered out from all this travellin'. I ain't ever travelled as much as I have this year. From Austin t' th' funerals, then t' Durango t' check out th' house, then back t' Austin t' move t' Durango. Then you an' me went back t' Texas, then Durango, an' now I'm in fuckin' Connecticut!"

I giggled and said, "Well, honey, don't forget we still have the Bahamas in a month!" She groaned and said she'd probably be grey-headed and using a walker by the time our wedding came around in two months. I smiled and took her hand, kissing the palm and told her it was okay, that I'd still love her no matter what.

We walked back to the hotel, and once we got in our suite, I got the vape pen I'd gotten from Shelby and we both had a couple of hits from that. I told Gina we might as well try to use it up, since we couldn't take it back to Colorado with us. The buzz from the oil hit immediately, and sat down on the couch again to watch TV. Gina laid her head on my shoulder, and we held hands while some old movie played on the screen. I guess that all of the activities of the past few days had gotten to both of us, and when I glanced down, Gina's eyes were closed and she had the cutest smile on her face while she napped. I was drowsy myself, and let my own exhaustion take me away.

I swatted at whatever was buzzing my nose, but it kept coming back. Opening my eyes, I saw Gina smiling, a rolled-up piece of paper in her hand tickling my nose. I reached up and pulled her in for a kiss, figuring that was one way to stop the tickle! She said, "Hate t' wake ya, darlin', but we gotta get up fer supper."

GINA: There was still some time before we go to meet Keme and Angie, so we got our suitcases out and packed away everything we didn't need for tomorrow. Tammy checked the weather app on her phone, and both Connecticut and Colorado show that tomorrow will be hot, typical late July weather. So, other than shorts and T shirts, and our toiletries, we got everything ready to go home.

We went to get the newlyweds, and walked to the same steakhouse we'd gone to the other night. Tammy asked them how their first day of marriage had been, and I just KNOW I saw a little blush run across both their faces. Keme said, "You know, it's funny. We've been living together, so you'd think this was just another day. But last night and today...I can't really describe it, except to say it was so special. Even when I married that bastard Irishman, I've never felt the way I feel now. You guys will probably know what I'm talking about in a couple of months."

Angie added, "Yeah, all my life I've heard 'It's just a piece of paper', but when we got to our room last night after the wedding, we both realized it's a helluva lot more. It's like now, after a long detour, both of us are really where we were meant to be." She reached over and pinched me lightly on my arm, and said, "As for you, Miss Smartass, we WERE just talking last night." Looking at Keme, they both blushed heavily, and Angie said, "Well, most of the night, anyway!"

Tammy and I both burst out laughing. Tammy reached over and took Keme's hand, saying "Momma, I've never seen you this happy. You're BOTH positively glowing!" We kept talking while we ate and had a couple of drinks, then walked back to the hotel. I told them the plan to leave around 7:00 AM, and they said they'd be ready, and would meet us at 6:00 for breakfast.

After hugs and kisses all around, Tammy and I went to our suite. We stood in the living area, stripping each other while we kissed, then I made us a couple of bourbon and cokes. Tammy was out on the balcony, so I handed her the drink and put my arm around her while we looked out over the railing. She'd brought out the vape pen, and held it to my lips so I could take a puff. We both got 3 or 4 drags before the pen started running dry, enough to get us very stoned.

Giggling and talking, we stood looking out until we finished our drinks. We moved in to the bedroom, and I set my phone alarm for 5:00 AM while Tammy used the bathroom. I went in to pee and brush my teeth, and came out to join her on the bed. We kissed and gazed in each other's eyes for a while, and she said, "Well, my love, I guess another chapter in our crazy book is just about finished." I smiled and kissed her, then replied, "Yep. But y'know what? I think there's still a ton of new chapters just waitin' to be read." We kissed again, then Tammy turned on her side. I snuggled up tight against my darling, and we both fell asleep wrapped in our love.