When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 20

Story Info
The girls have some friends over for an afternoon of swimming.
8.7k words
4.44
3.5k
6

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 20

The girls have some friends over for an afternoon of swimming and Gina's chili. July 4th brings some amazing fireworks to Tammy and Gina's home.

GINA: We woke up with the alarm at 5:00, kissed good morning and went down for a shared mug of coffee before dressing for our run. After stretching, we started out slowly, but had worked up to a fairly good pace by the time the 5 miles was done. I made us some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, along with more coffee. While we ate, I suggested to Tammy that we invite Dee and Jo to dinner here this weekend, instead of going out. They've never seen our house, and besides, I told her, "I need some guinea pigs fer my chili!"

She laughed, then said it sounded like a good idea, so she's going to ask them when she goes into town. We went upstairs to shower, getting some nice 'razorgasms' when we shaved each other's pussy. After we dried off, I watched as Tammy put on a cute red polka-dot sundress to get ready for her trip to town. I groped her sweet ass when I zipped her dress up, saying I liked this because it was easy on, easy off, and easy access. She giggled, but let me continue until she pulled away, saying she'd better go while she still could.

I stayed naked, since all I'm going to do is make my chili and clean up around the house. With a goodbye kiss, she took off and I got to work. A couple of the meats needed to be defrosted, so I started chopping the vegetables while I waited on that. Dumping the veggies into a large pot, I started browning the meats, draining each one in the pan I'd set aside to make suet with. Everything was put in the pot, then I added the sauces, dried spices, and 3 bottles of beer to the mix, turning the heat on to bring it to a boil.

An internet search will give hundreds of recipes for Texas Road Kill chili, but in the end, it's really up to the cook. I'm going to make mine medium-hot, enough to grab the attention of the person eating it but not enough to make them breathe fire. Once the concoction started to boil, I reduced the heat to let it simmer, stirring it thoroughly. It looks like it will end up with about 3 gallons, which should be enough to get us through the cold winter.

I poured the rolled oats into the grease pan, setting it on the deck to liquify and soak into the oats. The aroma from the chili was already starting to fill the air, so I left the patio doors open. After a couple of hits of the Sativa cannabis oil, I stirred the mix again before going upstairs. I put fresh satin sheets on our bed, then dusted and dry-mopped in all three rooms, opening the French doors to air everything out. I'm so glad that neither Tammy or myself are messy people, because it makes cleaning much faster.

Going to the basement, I started a wash on the sheets I'd just replaced. I made a mental note that we needed to turn on the big fan tomorrow, so it isn't so stuffy down here when we give Jo and Dee a tour. The living room area was dusted and mopped, so all that I had left was to stir my chili occasionally. I had a thought and sent Tammy a text, asking her to get some fresh flowers while she's in town.

TAMMY: My first stop was at Jo and Dee's salon. Their outdoor signage is up, and walking inside, I saw that most of their renovations are complete. I'd gotten there early enough that they didn't have any customers yet, and after a hug and kiss from both of them, I told them how fantastic the place looked. Dee made me blush a little when she told me they'd had a lot of positive comments about my mural painting that hung in their reception area.

I recounted a little of our Connecticut trip, then invited them to our house tomorrow for swimming, drinks, and Road Kill chili. They're both thrilled about seeing our home, and I told them to show up around 3:00. Laughing, I told them to make sure their life insurance was updated, because who knows what Gina's putting in her witch's brew. I gave them directions, then left after a hug and kiss from them.

The department store was next on my agenda. Gina and I both need new bikinis for tomorrow, so I found a couple of cute ones that fit me really well. Since we're basically the same size, I know the one I got for Gina will fit. I'd seen an old man eyeing me lecherously while I shopped, so when I went to the dressing room to try on the suits, I did a totally Gina thing -- I flipped up the rear of my dress and flashed my thong-clad ass at him when I went in the cubicle!

Picking up a couple of pool floats and a small electric pump, I paid for everything and headed for Margo's. She gave me a big hug and kiss, and laughed when I told her I'd left Gina at home, chained to the stove, cooking. I showed Margo the pictures I had of the wedding, and told her we'd stop back by once we got all of our pictures (and hopefully the video) uploaded to the cloud. Then, we could show her on a larger iPad screen.

I got a few different size canvases and some paints while Margo and I chatted. My cheeks flushed bright red when Margo said, "You know, Tammy, I've watched you grow and mature over the years. But I have to say that your meeting Gina has really cracked your little shell wide open. A beautiful butterfly is coming out, and I'm really proud of you." I gave her a big hug, thanking her, brushing back the tears that threatened to form.

My next stop was the jewelry store. Walking in, a woman who should be banned forever from wearing shorts brushed past me rudely, muttering something. Therese was behind the counter, shaking her head with a small grin. When I asked her what that was all about, she said, "Oh, we get those tourists all the time. Now, YOU know we don't sell anything but quality here, but they'll come in, see something and go gaga over it. Then, they freak out when I tell them the price, and start their 'I can get this cheaper at wherever' routine. Dad has got me pretty well trained, so I just tell them to go on to Wal Mart or Target or China to get their cheap knock-off shit."

I laughed, then told Therese I wanted to get a special surprise for Gina. She went in the back to get her father, and I got to meet Jim for the first time. I gave him a little hug, saying it was good to meet him, and how much I loved my necklace and the rings he'd made for us. Getting a pencil and some paper from Therese, I started drawing what I had in mind as I described it.

Jim laughed and put his hand on mine to stop my drawing. He said, "Tammy, I don't know if you're psychic or what, but hang on." Going in the back, he came out and showed me a piece he'd just finished a week or so ago. I gasped when I saw the glittering necklace -- it was perfect! "SOLD!" is all I could manage to get out right away. He chuckled when I accused him of invading my dreams, because this necklace is almost exactly the way I'd envisioned it. I paid Therese, and left the store with a mile-wide grin on my face.

I stopped to get 3 arrangements of flowers, one for the dining table and one for each bedroom. Then I got a couple of the fried chicken breasts we like for supper tonight. Going through my mental checklist, I think I've done all I set out to do, so I headed home.

GINA: I was dancing to the country-western music I had on, stirring my chili, when Tammy came back from her trip. She kissed me, sniffing the air and said, "Ohmygod, baby, that smells scrumptious!" I got a small sample on the wooden spoon, and she rolled her eyes when she tasted it, agreeing with my opinion that I've made a damn good batch of chili. She kissed me again, then I started helping her unload her car.

When I saw the pool floats, I giggled and said, "Seriously, sweetheart? A flamingo and unicorn?" She laughed and said, "Oh, hush, honey. You know they're cute. And besides, they didn't have any floating vaginas I could buy!" I put them on the deck, and Tammy put the arrangement of flowers on the kitchen table, and the chicken breasts in the fridge. We carried everything else upstairs, putting the flowers in the bedrooms and her painting gear in her studio.

I really like the bikinis she bought. One is magenta, the other lime-green, and either one will look good on either of us. Standing in our bedroom, I kissed her while I unzipped her dress, whispering "Now, let's get ya nekkid and go eat...lunch, that is!" She giggled while I kissed her boobs and pussy as I peeled off the dress and panties.

Tammy poured us some cokes while I made a couple of salads with grilled chicken strips. We sat on the deck to eat, and she told me that Dee and Jo would be coming tomorrow at 3:00. Then she looked at me with a sly grin and said, "After we eat, darling, I've got another surprise for you." That piqued my interest, so I hurried up to finish my salad. Tammy took the bowls to put in the dishwasher, and told me to sit on the couch.

TAMMY: I rummaged through my purse and got the box with the necklace. Telling Gina to close her eyes, I sat down beside her, kissing her softly before saying she could look now. Her eyes immediately started tearing up when she looked at the glittering necklace. She said, "Oh, shit, darlin'...that...that's fuckin' GORGEOUS!"

There's an infinity symbol in white gold, with diamonds embedded in it all around the figure 8 loops. The lower part of a yellow gold heart goes through the two loops, with diamonds also embedded all around the heart. I brushed away her tears, kissing her, and she turned so that I could fasten the necklace around her neck.

Pulling me with her, she went in the bathroom to admire the jewelry in the mirror. I put my arms around her waist, my chin resting on her shoulder. Nuzzling her earlobe, I whispered "My love, I adore the necklace you gave me showing our two entwined hearts. This necklace is to show you that my heart forever will belong to you." She turned and hugged me fiercely, giving me one of the most passionate kisses I've ever experienced.

Turning back to the mirror, her fingers traced the outline of the necklace and I brushed away some more of the tears coming down her cheeks. She said, "Baby, I don't know what t' say. I love it, and I love you so very, very much. Thank ya, honey, it's great!"

GINA: I can't think of a word to describe how I feel. Overwhelmed...ecstatic...nothing is strong enough to say what's in my heart right now. All I know is how much I cherish Tammy, and I thank whatever powers-may-be that we found each other that spring day in a restaurant in frigging Durango, Colorado.

Turning around again, I held Tammy and we kissed there in the bathroom for several minutes. When I was able to get my emotions in check, I led her back to the living room, and we sat on the couch. Tammy reached into the stash box and got our new vaporizer, and we both had several tokes of the oil extract, getting an excellent buzz. I kissed her again, then waggled my eyebrows at her and said, "My love, I ain't figgered out when or where yet, but ya best be warned. I'm gonna give ya a right proper thanks fer my present."

She giggled, then I got up to stir my chili once more before turning the heat off to let it rest before packaging it up to freeze. Tammy inflated our pool floats, and we walked out to the pool, tossing the toys in the water before jumping in ourselves. After several failed attempts and a lot of laughter, we unlocked the mystery of getting on the floats by sitting on the edge of the pool and sliding our butts onto the 'animals'.

With an occasional kick or push off when we bumped the sides or each other, we floated on the water, letting the stream from the pool filter pump keep us moving. Moving carefully, we could turn over and lay on our stomachs on the floats. Either way, the sun could bake one side while the water kept the other side cool.

TAMMY: It felt so peaceful out here, bobbing along in the water. I must have gotten so relaxed that I was in a daze, and didn't realize where Gina was until her head suddenly popped up in the center of my float, between my legs. Looking up at me, she smiled and kissed my pussy, then said, "Hmmm, this looks like a good place t' stop fer a snack!"

Licking up the length of my slit, Gina tickled the opening with the tip of her tongue before covering my entire vulva with her mouth and plunging her tongue into my pink flesh. I moaned, the feeling of the sun, the water, and Gina's mouth sucking on me making my head reel. Her hand began rubbing on my mons, right on top of my clit hood, while she swirled her tongue deep inside me.

She was pushing me around the pool, licking and slurping on my cunt. Every so often, she'd bump me against the pool side, forcing her mouth harder into my crotch. My moans got louder when I felt the heat of an orgasm start building inside my core. I cried out "Oh, yeah, baby, that's it. Suck my pussy! Aaaaggghhh, I'm about to...I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna...". A yell leapt out of my throat when the first spasm hit, and I kept yelling and moaning when the climax rocked my body.

My body bouncing up and down in the throes of orgasm was making little waves in the water. In my delirium, I looked down at Gina, and her mouth was clamped onto my vagina, her eyes sparkling. The cool water on my backside helped cool the subsiding flames, and I was left panting when Gina ducked under water and came back up beside me, kissing me. She smiled and said, "Welp, I reckon that was a good start fer yer reward, huh, babe?"

I nodded weakly, then she giggled and flipped me over into the water! My scream was cut off by the water engulfing me, and I sputtered when I made it back to the surface. We started wrestling in the water, tickling each other and laughing while we splashed around. Tired out, we kissed then went to lay in the lounge chairs and dry off.

GINA: A coating of lavender/peppermint oil lotion helped soothe our skin after we laid in the sun for a while. The Road Kill chili was cooled enough for us to put it bags and then freeze it. Tammy helped me, and we ended up with 14 baggies, plus a couple of quarts I held back for our supper 'date' with Jo and Dee. While we were bagging, the security console beeped, showing a UPS truck pull up and drop off what was probably our box from Connecticut.

With the 'survival food' bagged and stored, I cleaned the pot while Tammy went to check the mail and bring in our box. The garment bag with our dresses from the wedding went upstairs to the spare bedroom closet, and I tossed the Womanizer toy in the toy box. I might need it later, when I continue my thank you, but we'll see.

I put Tammy's sketch books on the coffee table, so I can look through them later. She put her tub of Connecticut sand on the mantle, then we both looked around, trying to figure out what to do with the 'screw' dildo. We're damn sure not going to try and use it on each other, but agree that it and the background story are hilarious. Inspiration struck me, and giggling, I got the arrangement of roses and spring flowers from the dining table, putting the plastic penis in the center of the flowers. Tammy clapped gleefully, saying that was a great place for it, and I left the arrangement on the island.

Tammy started some boil-in-bag rice to go with the chicken for supper, and I poured us some wine. We had our meal, chuckling at the dildo reigning over the island while we ate. When the cleanup was finished, I put the hybrid oil cartridge on the vaporizer and we moved to the deck. The hybrid extract gave us a good head buzz, along with the relaxation for our bodies that the Indica influence gave the oil.

I got up to refill our wine, bringing my Martin guitar out on the deck as well. It's been a while since I've played, and it felt nice to strum and pick again. Tammy got her phone and uploaded all of her Connecticut pictures to a folder in iCloud, then I unlocked my phone and she moved my pictures as well.

TAMMY: When I finished with the pictures, I folded up the two lounge chairs on the deck and carried them to the pool. That way, everyone will have a place to sit or lay down tomorrow when Jo and Dee are here. I debated with myself on sending a text to Momma, to see how she and Angie are doing, but decided against it. They'll be home in a few days anyway, and we surely would have heard if they had run into any problems.

Gina put her guitar back on the fireplace hearth, and we got in the hot tub. The churning water relaxed us even more as we watched the night begin to take over from the dusk. In between the kisses we kept giving each other, I asked her what she thought we should have for drinks tomorrow. She thought for a minute, and said pina coladas sounded good. I said that should be perfect for an afternoon in the sun, then for our supper, we have some cabernet sauvignon wine, which will go good with the chili.

We dried off in the warm evening air, finished our wine and started upstairs. Gina got a tingle going between my legs when she squeezed my butt and asked if I was ready for the second part of her thank you. Standing in our bedroom, we kissed for a few minutes before she got the lavender/peppermint lotion and started spreading it all over my body. The tingle of the peppermint only increased my anxiousness, then Gina laid a couple of towels on the bed and had me lie down on my tummy.

She produced a boa feather from somewhere in the toy box, and started teasing all up and down my backside. The tip of her tongue began tracing along my skin, making me sigh contentedly when she paid special attention to all of the erogenous spots that she knows so well. She had me balanced on the edge of cumming, but wasn't quite ready to let me fall off of the side just yet.

GINA: I spent several minutes on Tammy's neck area, kissing and licking from one side to the other. The feather was dancing all around on her back and butt, then I started moving down along her spine with my tongue. Reaching the firm brown globes of her ass, I covered each one with kisses until I got to the crack. I put the feather aside and used my fingers to spread her cheeks, the tip of my tongue dragging from the top of the crack to her puckered hole.

My original plan had been to use the Womanizer on her, but I was having too much fun with her ass and abandoned that plan. I had Tammy get on her knees so I could spread her cheeks even wider, then began exploring the sensitive skin of her taint and butthole with my tongue. She was moaning as I worshiped her ass, and gave a little squeal when I dipped one finger in her pussy to get it lubricated. My fingertip tickled the wrinkled flesh of her hole before starting to push inside to the dark warmth. I continued my kissing of her tight buns and licking of her crack while my finger pushed deeper in her rectum.

Tammy started rubbing her clit, her moaning getting louder. I let a large glob of spit drip onto her pucker, and added another finger in her hole, wriggling my fingers to stretch the opening. When her sphincter adjusted to the probing digits, I plunged my tongue into the depths. My face was buried in her crack while my tongue flickered around inside the warm darkness.

I had to pull on her hips to keep my tongue in her, but the tightening of her anal muscles as she neared a climax forced me out. I quickly turned around and laid between her legs, pulling her pussy down to my mouth. The tangy taste of her asshole was replaced with the sweet honey of her oozing cunt. With a loud "Aaaaaaahhhh!", she came, feeding me more of her love liquids. I rammed my finger back into her asshole, finger-fucking her furiously while my tongue flicked in and out of her pussy to pull more of her ambrosia into my mouth.