When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GINA: It was deliciously wicked, the way we were getting each other aroused but not going any further. I stood up, then pulled Tammy up by her hands, and said, "Darlin', we oughta get in th' hot tub t' cool off fer a bit!" Giggling, we slipped into the water, watching the shadows start getting longer in the back yard as the sun inched its way down at a slow pace.

We got out and air-dried, then gave each other a good rubdown with the lemon/grapefruit lotion. It didn't have the tingle of the lavender/peppermint oil, but still smelled (and tasted) divine. Tammy refilled our drinks, and I got the oil vape and my iPad, then we went up to the love seat on the front balcony.

I set the iPad on the station carrying the broadcast of tonight's show. The sun was nearly completely below the horizon, but it will still be a little while until it's fully night. Tammy and I drank, vaped, and made out in the fading light. She asked me what my plan was, and I giggled, telling her in my best old man voice "Be patient, grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait." She stuck her tongue out at me, and I leaned in quickly and started sucking on it, increasing the already high level of arousal in us both.

A few minutes past 9:00, the announcer said the fireworks would start at 9:15. With a kiss, I told Tammy to stay put and I went to our bedroom. Getting a bottle of lube and the strapless dildo out, I sat on the bed and started inching the short end of the greased toy into my cunt, my eyes closing with the sensations. I adore this toy because it gives pleasure to both partners with its design that attacks the clit and G spot. Once it was fully inserted, I started back out to the balcony. Just walking made the dildo sway, moving inside me in exquisite little jerks with each step.

TAMMY: I'd secretly suspected (and hoped) that Gina was going to get the strapless dildo. When she walked out, with the plastic swaying from side to side as she walked, I couldn't help but smile. The tingling in my crotch jumped 100%, and I can already tell I'm getting wet.

She sat down on the love seat, adjusting herself so that we'd both be able to see the fireworks by turning our heads to the side. With a kiss, she said, "Okie-dokie, honey, yer drivin' t'night!" She squirted a generous glob of lube on the plastic, spreading it over the surface. Beckoning me with her finger, I got up and straddled her hips.

Gina teased the opening of my slit, sliding the dildo up and down the crack before putting the tip inside my pussy lips. The announcer was saying something about the 'shot heard 'round the world', and we saw the sparks from a single rocket as it was launched. Gina was pulling my hips down slowly as the rocket sped upwards, then she pulled me down hard, completely impaling me when the shell exploded!

I yelled out in surprise as the dildo filled my vagina completely. Kissing Gina deeply, I watched the fireworks in the corner of my eye. Trying to time the strokes as I fucked myself, I slid upwards as a volley of rockets were launched, then slammed myself down when they went off, the explosions behind my eyes surpassing the explosions of the fireworks.

GINA: While it might not have been as fancy as a big city show, Durango put on a nice spectacle for the tourists. The announcer droned on, and patriotic music played while the fireworks went off. Tammy was trying to time her strokes up and down the plastic dick with the fireworks, but after a couple of minutes, we became oblivious to everything except our own private exhibition.

Every stroke she made, and every little twitch of her muscles, was transmitted through the shaft to the part of the dildo embedded in my cunt. We were both moaning loudly, but somehow Tammy kept the rhythm down enough to where we were skating along the edge of a massive orgasm, but not falling off the precipice yet. Her up and down movements made the impending climax creep closer and closer to completely devastating us.

The familiar strains of the '1812 Overture' came on, and with a lust-filled grin, Tammy slammed herself down when the first cannon boomed. Kissing me deeply, we both cried out in each other's mouth when she reached down and turned the vibrator on full. She kept herself fully impaled, letting the vibrator break down the final wall and we came together, both of us shrieking into the night.

We held our tight embrace, kissing fiercely while the fluttering toy wreaked havoc on our clits and G spots. Once we had stepped off the cliff into orgasm, we floated in mid-air while we kept cumming...and cumming...and cumming. Delirious ecstasy rained down on us, setting every nerve in our bodies on fire.

TAMMY: The fireworks exploding, the announcer talking, the music playing -- all of these were pushed aside while Gina and I rode our own spaceship through the galaxy. Our combined orgasm seemed to be never-ending while our mouths and bodies crushed against each other. The show on the river ended, but our bliss continued, driven by the vibrating plastic filling our pussies.

Moans and cries filled our mouths as we came in what had to be one of the longest single climaxes either of us have ever experienced. Gina's tongue dove into my mouth, and I sucked on it vigorously, then she sucked on mine when I stuck it in her mouth. Our bodies trembled from head to toe as the blood rushed through us, leaving a delightful tingling all over.

I cried out in pleasure/pain when Gina broke our kiss and bent down to bite and suck on my collar bone. Doing the same to her, we both marked each other with bites, still writhing in the heights of our climax. Somehow, she managed to reach down and turn the vibrator off, but we stayed joined together, each tremor of our bodies sending more waves of tumultuous joy into our cores. We resumed our soulful kissing, squeezing every molecule of air out that was between us from our mouths to our groins.

Exhausted but totally sated, I slowly dismounted from the plastic penis, releasing a flood of fluids that had been dammed up. Gina pulled the dildo from inside her, dropping it on the balcony floor and we embraced again, our squishy cunts rubbing together while we kissed. I got off of Gina, collapsing beside her, and she reached over to get our drinks from the railing, saying "Whee, dogies, baby, what a ride!" The only thing I could do was nod in agreement while we greedily drank down the remaining bourbon and coke.

GINA: Our drinks finished, Tammy was finally able to speak, and said, "Holy crap, honey, call Guinness, because I think we just set a record for the world's longest cum!" I giggled, and kissed her again, saying "Yeah, it was kinda intense, huh?" We sat side by side, gently kissing while we recuperated.

I told her we needed to take a shower before we went to bed, since a sheen of sweat covered us. Tammy groaned and agreed, so we moved everything into our bedroom, dropping the feeldoe in the sink before getting in the shower. After the sweat was rinsed off, we got under the top sheet of the bed, gazing in each other's eyes as we laid there. We shared a good night kiss and an exchange of 'I love you' between us, then I could feel my eyes closing, and I was swept away into a deep, dreamless slumber.