When Gods Quarrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aranthir threw himself into the bushes where he had discarded his sword and snatched it up again. Peeking over the bushes, he saw the hydra's bulk lying motionless. From above, he heard someone - Serai, he realized - clapping.

Cautiously, he stepped out from the foliage. The hydra still had not moved, its blood flowed forth, but was not pumping from a living heart. The wound showed no signs of closing.

"Gods be good, I think it's dead," he breathed aloud in awe.

"Is it truly?" asked a voice behind him, and Aranthir turned to see Ambra at the window. The girl was peering over the windowsill with only her eyes and the top of her head visible, but Aranthir smiled at the sight of her all the same.

"I think it might be," Aranthir breathed with overwhelming relief. "Gods, I thought it had me there."

From the gate sounded a horn blast, wild and savage on the wind. Aranthir turned from the window and, sword in hand, made his way to the gate. There stood the herald Vitelaz, seated once again on his majestic white unicorn.

"My master's champions are slain," the green knight pronounced. "He thus deems this quarrel settled, with the Goddess of Pleasure as the victor."

"Just like that?" Aranthir asked. "What of the damage done to the garden? Or the murdered priests?"

"The quarrel is over," the knight answered without meeting his eyes. "Go now and be in Nystra's favor, though the Wild God remembers his foes."

With that, he turned and rode away to vanish into the woods. Aranthir stood a moment looking after him. He spat in disgust and returned to the temple.

He was greeted as a conquering hero. At the news that the quarrel was ended, some of the priests fell to their knees and thanked the goddess. The priests and their servants swarmed around him as he entered, showering him with hugs and kisses, even though he still dripped with sweat and hydra bile. He allowed himself a moment to enjoy it, then pushed them away.

"Alright, alright," he said with a slight laugh. "I am still disgusting in all of this."

"You could use a bath," said Nia, sweeping a hand toward the sacred pool. "And we could all use something to celebrate. To the wine cellar!"

Aranthir stripped and waded into the pool as Nia led her servants to the wine cellar and returned with casks of rich reds and sparkling whites. They poured him a drink in a crystal goblet and he drank it heartily, even standing naked, waist-deep in the pool as the priests and their servants filled the hall. He handed the goblet back to the priests and sank under the waters, letting the warm, soothing waters of the sacred pool envelop him completely. He felt their soothing touch all over his battered body, the bruises and bumps flowing off him like dust in a river.

Lifting his head above the water, he saw a small crowd had gathered at the bath, pouring and drinking wine together. Ambra stripped off her clothes and waded into the water beside him, carrying a bottle of red wine in her arms. She kissed him, her hot lips insistent and her hands wandering. She offered him the bottle, and they drank deeply of it together. Ambra laid her chin on his shoulder and her hand on his cock and began to stroke him.

"My hero," she whispered in his ear, and Aranthir felt himself blush.

"A hero indeed," said Serai, and Aranthir turned his eyes on her. Even with Ambra naked and pressed against him in the bath, he felt his eyes drawn to the blonde woman. She stood at the edge of the bath, her blue eyes shining in the sunlight and her golden hair falling about her white shoulders in flowing locks. "You have conquered the most ferocious monsters the Wild God could summon, and that is a tale worthy of the telling."

"I have," Aranthir agreed, "Yet I have earned a divine enemy in the process."

Serai laughed. "Indeed, and the Wild God's memory is long. Yet there are other things to think of now. The wine flows," she raised a crystal glass in one hand, "And I find myself admiring a handsome, valiant man who stands before me in all his glory."

She was barefoot, he noticed, and she reached down to the hem of her red blouse and lifted it up. Aranthir's breath caught as it rose higher, revealing more and more of her taut stomach. She lifted it over her head, revealing her breasts, a magnificent pair of large white breasts with pink nipples in pale rings of rings. Aranthir felt his cock hardening in Ambra's grasp. The redhaired girl furrowed her brow in disappointment, but Serai paid no mind. With a graceful hand, she undid her trousers' laces and let them fall to the floor. She stood naked at the rim of the bath, her smooth pink sex standing out against the whiteness of her flesh.

Serai smiled with amusement as she stepped into the bath, holding her glass of wine steady and unspilled as she waded through the bath to Aranthir's side. The room grew quiet as all stopped to stare in awe at her naked body. Serai ran a hand down Aranthir's side to his cock, laying her fingers over Ambra's.

"You've had your turn, girl, now it's mine." Ambra hesitated, her fingers gripping Aranthir tighter as Serai wormed her own fingers around the cock. "Go on," Serai urged. "I promise I'll be gentle, and you can have him back when I'm done."

Ambra loosened her grip slightly, and Serai purred.

"That's a good girl. Have a seat and enjoy the show."

Pouting, Ambra retired to the rim of the tub where she watched while playing with herself. Serai stroked Aranthir's cock as she sipped from her glass again. Her touch was incredible, unlike that of any other woman who had laid hands on him. He grabbed her shoulder and gasped as she stroked him, and her mouth twisted in amusement.

"Is that what you like?" she teased. "Then you'll love this." She knelt before him in the water, submerging herself up to her shoulders, and put her lips to his hard cock. Aranthir quivered at her touch. Though he had just bedded Ambra the night before, Serai's touch felt like the touch of an expensive courtesan after lonely weeks on the road. He wound his hands through her hair as she spread her lips to swallow his cock.

Down her throat it went, and Aranthir's toes curled on the stone floor of the bath. Serai pushed herself all the way down until her nose touched his stomach, then looked up at him with both bright blue eyes and winked lasciviously. Aranthir shuddered again. She came back up, trailing a sticky line of spittle from the cock to her mouth. She wiped her lips clean and smiled.

"Hold this," she said, raising the glass of wine to him. "This cock deserves two hands."

A murmur of appreciation went through the assembled crowd as Serai swallowed his cock to its base again. Her long golden hair hung down her back to the water, where it splayed out on the surface like a golden cloak in the wind.

"There's a sight to behold," murmured Nia as she watched. "The goddess can show no greater sign of her favor than two beautiful people fucking."

"Except perhaps for three people fucking," mused Tsepan as he downed a glass of wine. Aranthir grinned but said nothing else, preferring to drink what remained of Serai's wine while she was otherwise occupied. She sucked and stroked him with an expert's touch, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but never over it. He teetered on the excruciating edge of extreme pleasure, held back from falling across it by a mistress of making love.

At last, she withdrew her mouth and stood before him, naked and dripping wet.

"Now that you're well and truly hard, we can begin the real fun," she teased.

Serai threw a leg over his shoulder, her dripping sex positioned just beside his cock, which throbbed for her. Aranthir held Serai by the arm with one hand while the other guided his cock inside her. He split her plump pink lips and her warmth and wetness enveloped him. He gasped with pleasure as he sank his cock in Serai up to the base.

He was barely inside her before he feared he was about to come. The wine made the feel of her velvet sex unlike anything he had felt before. Aranthir had lain with expensive courtesans, humble peasant girls, elves, priestesses of Nystra, and even nymphs, but this wandering minstrel was the best fuck he had ever had.

Marshalling himself, he clenched his muscles, curled his toes, and slammed his cock into Serai. She moaned in delight, her big breasts shaking, and a murmur of appreciation went up from the priests gathered in the hall. He paused a moment to catch his breath and get control of his cock.

"What are you waiting for?" Serai teased, sliding herself up and down on his shaft. Her eyes danced, her breasts bounced, and Aranthir fought to keep from coming right away. He fucked her with a passion before unknown to him, as she moaned and screamed on his cock he lost himself in her blue eyes, the bouncing of her luscious breasts, and waving of her golden hair.

His thighs clapped against her soft flesh, sending waves of water rippling from her legs in the bath. The awed stares and murmurs of those watching did not penetrate his mind, so focused was he on coupling with the gorgeous blonde woman before him. He fucked like an animal, only slowly becoming aware that she was nearing orgasm.

Serai's breath quickened and she cried out in pleasure.

"Wait," she insisted, and beat urgently at his chest. Aranthir slowed his thrusting reluctantly.

"What is it?"

"You're about to make me come," she said breathlessly, "and I'm not ready for that yet."

She dismounted his cock to stand in the water. Aranthir stood naked in the water, his cock standing erect and wet before him. It throbbed for her touch again, but Serai threw her long, wet hair over her shoulder and splashed through the water to the rim of the bath, where she knelt beside Ambra and gave the girl a passionate kiss. Aranthir watched, his breathing heavy as he stroked his wet cock. Serai turned to look over her shoulder, her wet sex pointed directly at him, and shook her plump ass with a hungry smile. Aranthir took her meaning in an instant, and waded through the water to mount her at the water's edge.

Down on all fours, Serai moaned as his cock penetrated her quivering lips. Aranthir inhaled, for the silken touch of her sex threatened again to make him come. He held Serai by the waist and thrust hard into her. His hips slapped against hers and echoed off the stone walls of the hall. Serai squealed in delight, her big breasts shaking beneath her. Ambra pinched the other woman's nipples between her delicate fingers and kissed Serai on the neck.

His eyes fixed on the sight of the two women kissing, Aranthir planted a foot on the bath's rim for greater traction and thrust into Serai's sex with vigor. Again, he lost himself in the throes of passion, driving his hard, aching cock into her warm and welcoming sex with a single-minded fury. Dimly, he was aware of being handed a whole bottle of wine and downing it in a single gulp, all without breaking rhythm with his thrusts.

Ambra slid herself underneath Serai and put her mouth beneath the other woman's sex, her tongue caressing Aranthir's cock and balls as he fucked. The sensation of two women at once might have made him come, but Aranthir now felt in complete control of his cock. He was driving himself into Serai with abandon, and no unruly cock was going to put an end to his fun.

Instead, it was Serai who dismounted his cock and slumped forward, where she began to crawl toward one of the couches where their audience sat. Aranthir followed, trying to remount her even as she crawled, something that brought great amusement to both the onlookers and Serai herself. She reached the couch and pulled herself up onto it. She turned to face him, legs spread wide and fingers beckoning.

She was a mess. Sweat coated her naked body in a fine sheen, her hair was wild, and the paint around her eyes ran down her cheeks in dark rivulets. But she wanted him again. She patted the couch next to her, and the watching servants cleared off.

"You've fucked me," she gasped, her breath coming hard and shallow, "Now let me mount you."

Aranthir splayed himself across the couch, luxuriating in the feel of its soft cushions against his back, and Serai wasted no time in mounting his cock. She sat straight up on it, feet planted on the ground and hands planted on his chest as she bounced. The whole room stopped and stared at his cock as she rose and fell on it, and he now felt ready to come again. This time, he was unsure that he could restrain himself.

He tried to get control of himself but became mesmerized by the rising and falling of Serai's body. Her breasts moved up and down in undulating patterns that made his cock ache. Her bare, pink lips embraced his cock and left it slick with her wetness. He clutched and grabbed at her body, squeezing her hips, then breasts, then hair as he pulled her down for a kiss. He held her against him, taking back control as he drove his cock into her in an animalistic fury. Serai moaned against him, whispering sweet nothings into his ear, and Aranthir thought himself lost in the mythical paradise of the gods.

Serai broke his embrace, her hots lips retreating from his, and clasped a hand around his throat as she looked back at the cock penetrating her. Ambra knelt beside them, running a hand through Serai's hair and another over Aranthir's chest. The women kissed, their tongues entwining together above Aranthir as Serai pinched Ambra's nipples between her elegant fingers and Serai moaned.

Serai kissed him, and he felt Ambra's fingers encircle his cock, holding it steady for Serai to bounce on. The redheaded girl brushed his lips with her breasts, and he latched onto them and sucked passionately. Ambra giggled and Aranthir felt her slip two fingers along his cock and into Serai.

The blonde woman moaned, then screamed in pleasure as Ambra spread her fingers inside. Serai pounded the couch cushions with her little fist, screaming in lust again and again. Aranthir felt her growing hotter atop him. He squeezed her breasts between his hands and made her nipples stand out for his tongue. His lips latched onto her breasts and his tongue caressed her nipples with wide circles. Serai shuddered, he saw her eyes roll back, and her hands clawed at his chest. She moaned a guttural cry of mindless pleasure and collapsed onto him. She cried out again, and her whole body shook. Ambra giggled. Serai trembled atop him, and Aranthir kept fucking until he could restrain himself no more.

He came inside her with a groan. His whole body twitched, his toes curled, his feet scrabbled for purchase on the couch. He bucked beneath her, thrusting his cock inside with a groan as he squirted his seed within her.

They lay still, her naked body atop his, breathing heavily. The assembled audience murmured with awe. Ambra leaned in and kissed his neck.

"The goddess has blessed us with such a sight," Nia said. Aranthir heard the clinking of wine glasses and more pouring. He cracked his eyes open. Ambra stood above him with a fresh bottle.

"More?" she asked with an elated grin. "Or have you had enough?"

"In a moment," he panted. His arms fell to his side, hanging limply over the edge of the couch. He was exhausted, and could only manage a little wave to Ambra as he pleaded for a reprieve. "I just need to rest for a moment. That... that took a lot out of me. I'll just close my eyes a moment..."

But he did not open them again until morning.

Aranthir awoke alone on the couch the next morning, his head still reeling from the wine. He looked about. He was one of the only few still asleep. He staggered off the couch and began to dress himself when Ambra walked in.

"Good morning, champion," she chirped, sliding up to him and planting a kiss on his cheek. "We thought you might never wake up."

"Good morning, Ambra. This headache makes me wish I was still asleep."

"I, for one, am glad that you're awake."

"Where's Serai?" he asked, and Ambra's mouth twitched slightly with jealousy.

"She was the first to rise," Ambra said. "I haven't seen her since last night."

"I said I would take her to the next town," Aranthir said, buckling on his swordbelt. "With the roads the way they are, I'd hate for her to make the journey alone."

"You're leaving?" Ambra asked with disappointment in her voice. Aranthir sighed and nodded.

"The quarrel is settled, I've celebrated, and now it is time to be off. I need to buy more spice, and a new powderhorn."

He shouldered his pack and headed for the door, Ambra hanging off his arm as she tried to convince him to stay just a little longer.

"Surely that can wait just a little longer," she pleaded. "You've done well enough then."

"I have been delayed here too long," Aranthir replied as they passed through the door. "And Serai has been kept waiting for too long. We must eat and then go. Where is she?"

"I'll have the servants make you something," Ambra said sadly, "And your horse brought around. But perhaps we can slip away while they cook and... look!"

She pointed into the garden, and Aranthir followed her finger toward the statue of Nystra. Standing on its plinth, it was miraculously clothed and made whole again, thus by some power restored to its former state.