All Comments on 'When Hairy Met Hairy'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tendermindholestendermindholesabout 12 years ago
A nice blend of hot and sweet.

I don't see very many stories that explore the "hair fetish" thing. I have to say, I'm often disappointed with such stories, because they tend to reduce the woman into a mere fetish as well. I like that you gave her enough of a personality, and that your protagonist not only appreciated and pointed out her hirsuteness, but enjoyed her as a person and lover too.

I would love to see you describe her skin tone more, contrast the other parts of her body rather than just the hair. Maybe have her appreciate the hairiness of the male too. As a relatively hairy guy, it's unfortunate that we're expected to pluck and tweeze. I damn the metrosexual movement for this.

I have this saying, half-facetious, "I wouldn't make a woman shave herself if she doesn't make me shave mine."

Enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Good to see beautiful hairy women appreciated. Wish there were more about her pits though, since I'm mad about hairy pits :D

B_B_BB_B_Bover 11 years ago
A symphony of words

Mozart would be proud even without musical accompanient. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I grew up with hairy women

I grew up with hairy women -- my mother, my aunt, my sister and other assorted female relatives. It was my normal and later in life I always sought out women who had body hair in abundance. I still look and when I see a woman who might be hairier under her clothes, its a fantasy come true.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks for a delightful story. Nice focus on the hairy fetish...which arouses me, but also good character development...I like both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story and share the fetish

I love the characters and would like to see more of your stories. How about a story about a redhead leading lady--amazing on a golden body at the seaside letting the sun dance over her freckled body. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just fetish

Appreciating luscious body hair is not only a sexual fetish. It is difficult for people, especially young people in the United States, to find someone else who can accept and love who and what they are. So, they gravitate towards one another. I had an extraordinarily long relationship with my mother who was very very hairy. She did manage to keep her moustach waxed and her legs shaved - for appearances at work. But everywhere else she had to let it grow. She was never married, I am a product of rape, and because of that act and her body hair she never had a positive relationship with a man until we came together and realized our love for one another. Momma had (yes, she is gone now) this incredible bush that started just below her navel and was so thick. It was also thick on her outer labia and inner thighs, so her pussy was virtually invisible. I've just been so thankful all these years that I'm the only man who ever has tried to find her kitty that was so well hidden. It was doubly incredible when her kitty hair went grey! She wouldn't mind me writing about this, now, and she laughed so hard at how excited I got when we made love and I played with her hair. Our life was not just an incestous relationship with two hairy people who couldn't find someone else except family. Ours is truly (was truly) a lifelong love story. I don't have space to tell it here, but the first time I ran my fingers through her hair was enough to make me cum and it did. Except for the rapist, I was the one who took her virginity (technically) and the only lover she ever had. Celebrate hair! Hairy people are beautiful and this is a beautiful story.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years ago
Nice story

Nice tale told very well.

lustfulsmilelustfulsmileover 8 years ago
Thanks!

Such an amazing story. Very in-depth and descriptive - I love it! As a fellow hairy lover, I'd like to thank you for sharing this story. I'd be happy to read a whole lot more of those!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I shaved my pussy once when I was about 18 and I hated it. I'm in my late fifties now and I've never shaved since. My bush is so thick that you can't see my clitoris or my juicy love hole until my partner holds my labia open. I also love my men to have lots of pubic hair especially when it grows all over their balls. My current partner loves to see his cum mixed with my secretions all matted into my hairy muffin.

YDB95YDB95over 7 years ago
Lovely story!

Glad to hear there are other bush-lovers on here. I don't know how I missed this one until now (it was posted in the "you might like..." section after one of my own, similarly themed stories). Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely written, very sensitive piece of erotica

But there's something wrong with society when people who enjoy their natural bodies are considered fetishists while those who shave. pierce and tattoo their bodies are considered normal.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved this story! Definitely do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the Hairiness!

I have always loved hairy women. The hairier the better on the abdomen and love spot. It is so beautiful. I met a woman one time who had thin black hairs on her arms. I told her that I had a theory that a women with dark hair on her arms probably had a lot down below. She turned red and was embarrassed. She said I was right and that her husband thought a lot of hair on a woman was ugly, and it turned him off. I asked her to let me look. She showed me a beautiful thick dark mass of hair covering her abdomen and pussy. She said that I probably thought it was very ugly. I told her it was very beautiful. She did not believe me at first. But, she began to believe me as I demonstrated very intimately on her just how much I liked it. I told her that there are many men who love a hairy woman. It built up her self-esteem which had been so lacking because of her sorry husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Very Real!

Thank-you for this wonderful story of a woman and her hairy pussy! I have loved women with hairy pussies. I met a woman many years ago who had low self-esteem because her husband told her she was ugly because she had so much hair on her pussy and pubic area. He refused to touch her. I told her that many men love a hairy woman. I gently persuaded her to let me see how hairy she was. She had beautiful jet black hair thickly covering her abdomen and pussy. It was a wonderful carpet. Although she was Caucasian, her skin was a little darker than what I would call white. She had dark brown eyes and her pussy hair was not curly or kinky, but straight and long, and as soft as a kitten's fur. I think she was partly native American. She had big full breasts with deep dark almost purplish nipples that were so thick and long, and very large areolae. She would get so aroused her pussy would drool and run like a river down both of her legs. She was a thrill to be with.

unclebuckeye1unclebuckeye1almost 3 years ago

The story was nicely written. Not sure about hairy armpits but a hairy pussy … YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story Apart from pussy hair appreciated from front on it is always exciting for me to see abundant hair sprouting in between two globes of buttocks and a fair growth of some hair encircling the female asshole These add a special pungent aroma to the nether regions and gives me a stiff just thinking about it on an otherwise healthy woman of my imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A lovely little story, simple and uncomplicated and told with affection, humour, and love. How refreshing that two people can be so accepting of each other and find genuine romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...