When Harry Met Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry shook my hand. "Glad you liked your pork chop, mister, but it's time for me to go! Nice talking to you! Drive safely, trucker!"

Even as he got out of his chair, he was already starting in, "Now Melissa, you best stop nagging! I work hard, so I deserve to have a beer once in a while!" He slapped his wife's ass, then pulled her head down to give her a hot kiss, which seemed to shut her right down.

"Come on, kids," he said to his brood as they headed out the door, "Momma was bad, keeping you up past your bedtimes..."

That night as I rested in my truck's sleeper, I dreamed of a big girl with blue eyes, big tits, and thick thighs, surrounded by a bunch of kids -- our kids. When I woke up, I decided that after I dropped my load off in Indianapolis I'd head back to that truck stop in Ely, and see if Angela was still around. I had a few things I needed to discuss with her...

~~END~~

12