When Hate Turns to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Rick massaged me, he always ended up with his head between my legs."

That's probably why he was always so happy.

She didn't get back on the sofa, instead she lay on the floor. As soon as she opened her legs I took a few seconds to admire the view. It made me smile and my heart beat even faster. Waiting for me were plump lips, a little pink opening, and a clit that was already out of its hood. All of that was framed by a neatly trimmed bush. What more could a man want? That was an easy question to answer. It was nothing!

My mouth and tongue were now on her sweet pussy. I liked the strong smell of it, but its taste was even better. It was as if I was a hungry man, and in front of me was a plate of delicious food. I wanted to eat all of it, and to eat it as quickly as possible. I was all over her pussy, kissing it, sucking on her impressive labia, and then probing her juicy opening with my tongue. She was squirming with pleasure, but when I calmed down she stopped moving. Now she was moaning, because my tongue was on her swollen clit. I was gently caressing it with my tongue. When I increased the pressure her moaning became even louder.

Perhaps I should have warned her, because it had certainly taken her by surprise. I'd suddenly given her two fingers deep up her. Her pussy was gloriously wet, so they'd gone in without much resistance, but it had still made her gasp. However, when she didn't complain, I started fucking her with them.

Last time, I'd got nothing. She'd climaxed but I hadn't. She owed me, and now it was payback time. And anything less than fucking her wasn't going to be enough.

It was a difficult task, and it had taken some time, but eventually I managed it. With my free hand, I'd been able to get my cock out while I was still pleasuring her with my tongue and fingers. Now I needed to quickly get it inside her. Like me, she was desperate to come, and very soon she would, because my cock was going to finish her off. And I wouldn't be far behind. I couldn't wait to empty my balls into her. It was going to be wonderful, made special because she was forbidden fruit. Many want to, but only a few ever get to fuck their Sister. Now I was going to be one of the lucky ones!

When I raised my head, it surprised her. That surprise became confusion when I removed my fingers. I knew what she was thinking. Why is he stopping when he hasn't made me come? Then she saw my cock, and her eyes widened. She understood.

When she said, "Let's do it," my heart skipped a beat and my rock-hard cock that was proudly standing to attention twitched a couple of times in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

I thought that she'd want to ride me, like that time on the sofa. This time though, it would be infinitely better, because my cock wouldn't be inside my jeans, instead it would be up her hot wet pussy. But she didn't move, seemingly happy to stay on her back. I was OK with that.

The head of my cock, that was coated with precum, was now touching her small opening. When I looked at her she nodded. She was ready, and I was as well. This was the time for second thoughts, but I didn't have any. Both of us wanted to fuck and that's what we were going to do, even though we were siblings.

"I'M HOME!"

We hadn't heard the front door opening, but there was no way we would ever have missed Mother's booming voice. It had been loud enough to wake the dead. And to say that it startled us was the understatement of the year.

I was panicking, not knowing what to do, but my Sister kept her nerve. She was putting her skirt back on, and doing it with a speed and dexterity that was hard to believe. Seeing her doing it, was what was needed to get me moving. I was now frantically trying to stuff my cock into my jeans. And for the first time in my life I was thankful that it wasn't a big one, because that would have made the task more difficult. But our valiant effort wasn't going to be enough. She was now outside the door. And when she opened it, as she surely would, we wouldn't be ready. She would know in an instance what we'd been doing. We were dead meat.

When I heard her walking away, presumably to go to the kitchen, I couldn't believe it. That would definitely give us the extra time that we needed to get decent. Somebody up there must be watching over us. Whoever you are, you have our sincerest thanks.

It was another five minutes before she joined us. And when she did, I was sitting on one of the armchairs, reading a book, and Judith was on the sofa, doing something on her phone. She was sitting with her legs closed, and that was necessary, because her panties were in my pocket!

"I'm pleased that you aren't arguing, but it would be even better if you would do something together."

She then went back to the kitchen. We gave her enough time to get there before laughing. I had no idea what she had in mind, but if she had come into the house without shouting out, then she would have seen us doing something together.

She would have caught us fucking!

Mother coming home early had nearly given me a heart attack, but by the evening I was beginning to see the funny side of it. It had been a narrow escape, and the sensible thing to do would be to regard it as a warning. It shouldn't be repeated. We'd got away with it, but next time we might not be so lucky. But I didn't want to stop, and I wasn't going to. It was a risk, but one that I was prepared to accept.

However, the next day I found out that continuing wasn't just up to me.

-

She quickly pushed my hand away, with a force that surprised me. But even more surprising, was that she hadn't let me keep my hand on her breast.

"Don't ever do that again. If you do then I'll break your arm."

She probably wasn't capable of doing that, but I got the message.

"Sorry, I thought that ..."

She cut me off with, "Well you were wrong."

With my tail between my legs, I went to my room.

So touching her breast, while we were together in the kitchen, hadn't been a good idea. Mother was out, and she wasn't going to be back for hours, so I'd wanted to finish what we'd started. I wanted to fuck her. But that wasn't what my Sister wanted. I was confused. Yesterday she'd been as eager as I was to do it. Why was she now saying no? I couldn't understand it, and an hour later, I still couldn't understand it, so I gave up.

In only a few days we were back to our old ways. And we weren't just arguing, we were going out of our way to do it. Both of us were as bad as each other. Perhaps this is how we are meant to be. Two people that just don't get on. Initially, Mother ignored it. She gave us some time, hoping that we'd change. Eventually, when she'd had enough of it, she read us the riot act. It was only my pleading, helped by Judith's copious tears, that persuaded her to give us a second chance.

"This is your final warning. If it happens again then I'll kick both of you out. Don't make me do it."

The next day was perfect, because it had to be. And the rest of the week was as well. But our change in behaviour was only because we had to be nice to each other, not because we wanted to. Mother was watching us like a hawk so we had to be on our best behaviour all the time.

However, unless we could really get on together, it was never going to last. It was time to have a heart-to-heart talk with my Sister. And the sooner the better. That evening we had the house to ourselves, so it was a good opportunity to have that talk.

"I've had enough of this. Can we please go back to how we were? That time when we were genuinely nice to each other."

It took her a while to answer me, and when she eventually did, it wasn't the yes that I'd been hoping for.

"I'm not sure that we can. I should never have punched you on the nose. That was the start of it. That's what spoiled our relationship."

She didn't think it was fixable, but I did, so I wasn't going to leave it at that. Some humour might help.

"If you promise to be nice to me then I'll massage your legs again."

That was supposed to make her laugh, but it didn't. Instead her eyes welled up with tears. Me and my big mouth, I'd inadvertently said the wrong thing.

"It's just that it reminded me of what happened."

I could tell that she had more to say, and I knew what it would be. It had been a mistake, and she regretted doing it.

"It was wonderful."

That was a surprise, a big one. So why hadn't she wanted to do it again? That was something that I'd been pondering over for a long time. Now I could get an answer.

"But the next day when I touched your breasts you stopped me."

And she'd made it very clear that if I did do it again, then there would be serious consequences. I'd get a broken arm.

"You're my Brother. I do want to but I can't. It would be wrong."

Now I understood. On that fateful day, our hormones had got the better of us. And if Mother hadn't come home early we would have fucked. Later on, in the cold light of day, when she could think rationally, me being her Brother had become a problem.

It ended with both of us promising to not just behave, but also to become friends. We even shook hands to make it official. When I left her room I was optimistic.

-

I was in my bedroom reading, when there was a knock on the door. Mother was away for a few days, so it could only be my Sister.

"Judith you can come in."

She did, and then she lay on the bed next to me.

I put my book down.

"I need your advice."

Our promise, only a month ago, to try to become friends, was a turning point in our relationship. Acts of kindness to each other occurred almost daily. There was a time when I couldn't tolerate being in the same room with her, now I genuinely enjoyed her company. And her asking me for advice showed how big that improvement was.

"Of course. You know that I'll do anything for my big Sister."

"I'm thinking about having my nose done."

I had to laugh. It was a perfectly good nose, so there was no need to go to the trouble, and considerable expense, of changing it.

"Why is that funny?"

"Your nose is OK, it's mine that needs fixing. For some reason it's bent."

It was, and it had become like that because of her punch. However, it was hardly noticeable, so it didn't worry me.

"It's too big."

"That's silly, it's perfect."

"You must be blind, look at it."

I didn't need to. I'd already seen it countless number of times. However, to keep her happy, I was going to sit up and do that. But before I could, and before I could stop her, she was sitting on my lap with her legs on either side of me, and leaning over so that her face was close to mine.

"What do you think?"

I inspected it, taking my time while I was doing it, and then I declared, "It's perfect!"

Then I laughed again, but when I saw the angry look on her face, I wished that I hadn't.

"You're not taking this seriously."

She was right, and I was going to apologise.

"I'm sorry."

That worked. Her anger had now gone. And when she suddenly punched me in the stomach, it was done playfully without any real force.

"Let that be a lesson to you."

She then sat up, but she didn't get off me.

"Do you remember the last time we were like this?"

I just nodded. Of course I did. It was something that I'd never forget, but why was she mentioning it now? It was in the past, and the sensible thing to do was to keep it there.

"Did you like it?"

I said, "Yes," and then I decided to say more.

"But the time when I massaged your legs was even better."

Was saying that a mistake? It must have been, because it didn't just end the conversation. She also got off me.

When she was at the door, about to leave, she stopped, and then she turned around to look at me. I was expecting from her some angry words, or perhaps a sarcastic comment, but I got neither.

"It was better," and then, after a slight hesitation, she added, "Let's do it again."

I looked at her, wide-eyed. That was the last thing that I'd expected her to say. During our heart-to-heart conversation, that was weeks ago, she'd made it clear that we couldn't be intimate ever again. And we hadn't. So why had she changed her mind? I was curious to know, but that was a conversation for later, after we've fucked!

She'd picked the right time to do it. Mother was away for a few days, staying with her best friend, so she wasn't going to surprise us again. We could take our time.

When she came close to me I held out my hands. She did the same, and we then embraced. I kissed her on the lips, enjoying her sweet taste. When she then kissed me, there was a lot of passion in it.

For now, kissing, and exploring each other's mouth with our tongue, was all we needed. Her large breasts that were squashed against my chest were calling out to me. Begging for some attention. I ignored them, like my cock, they would just have to wait their turn.

When she said, it's time for you to play with my tits, we'd been snogging for at least fifteen minutes, so I was also ready to move on.

She had a nice top on. It was stylish and it suited her. As much as I admired it, it was destined for the floor. However, it could stay in place for a little while longer. Because we had plenty of time, but more importantly, because I wanted to, I was going to take my time undressing her.

Even though my heart was racing, my hands were steady, so despite the buttons being small, I had no difficulty undoing them. After each one had been released, she was displaying more cleavage. And when I'd finished, and her blouse was open, there was a lot of it to see. And what I saw I liked very much.

She then took over. My eyes were fixed on her large breasts while I waited for her to release them from their constraints. She quickly did, and when she was topless, I gasped. I'd called her nose perfect, but really it wasn't. However, her tits definitely were. Two firm mounds, that were impressively large, topped with nipples that were the longest that I'd ever seen. And not just long, plump as well. Even with my limited experience with women, I knew that they were special. Just looking at them was making my mouth water and my cock twitch.

When I reached for them she playfully brushed my hand away, and then she said, "Wait, I haven't finished undressing. And you should take your clothes off as well."

She was ahead of me, having only her skirt and panties to take off, but I was naked before she was. A few minutes ago I'd taken some time to admire her breasts, she was doing the same to my cock. I was pleased that, despite it only being average in length and girth, it was obvious that she liked it.

We were now enjoying each other's body. Her hand was on my cock, slowly stroking it, and I was greedily sucking on her ripe nipple. Her other nipple wasn't being ignored. It was getting the expert attention of my fingers.

"Suck harder."

I did, and she purred with pleasure. Then, when I rolled her nipple between my finger and thumb, she started to moan. Low at first, but becoming louder when I started pulling on her plump nipple. Her excitement was building, but I was lagging behind. I needed more stimulation from her. I was about to ask for it, but she must have read my mind, because she was now stroking my manhood more enthusiastically. It was right on the money. Taking my excitement to a higher level, but not enough to make me come quickly.

When she suddenly held my hand, it warmed my heart because it wasn't a sexual act, it was an expression of love. However, when she placed the hand that she was holding, between her legs, and then let go of it, I felt such a fool. Love had nothing to do with it, she'd done it because she wanted me to finger her!

When my fingers were at her opening, she pushed against them. That showed how eager she was to get them inside her. And because my eagerness matched hers, I quickly pushed them into her wet pussy, as deep as I could.

She was now moaning, and given what was happening to her, that wasn't unexpected. In fact, it was inevitable because she was getting pleasure three ways. While continuing to suck long and hard on each of her nipples in turn, and pulling and pinching the other one, I was fucking her with two fingers. And of course, all of that was bringing her nicely to the boil. It was also good for me as well, even though her hand was no longer on my cock. I didn't mind, very soon it would be deep up her sweet pussy, and that would more than make up for it currently being neglected.

Timing is always important, especially when having sex. So even though she might want to continue for longer, we should stop before she reaches it. She would get that climax that she was desperate to have, but I wanted my cock to give it to her.

She was on her back, and as I was entering her I was pushing her legs up. She gasped when she'd received all of my cock. Then she got my first stroke. It was as long as I could make it, as was the next one. That's when she started moaning.

After that fateful day, when she'd made herself come by sitting on me and grinding her pussy against my cock, I'd tried, on numerous occasions, to imagine what it would be like to fuck her. And now I know. It's everything that I'd hoped it would be, and more. She was tight, making my manhood feel big. And while we were fucking, her pussy was touching it in all the right places, giving me sensations that I was enjoying immensely, but would have difficulty describing.

If this was just a story, especially one that wasn't well-written, we'd continue like this for a silly amount of time, perhaps even more than an hour. But this was real, so we only got five minutes!

When she reached it, her legs were over her shoulders, and the noise she was making was off the scale. My contribution, at the same time, because I was coming with her, was to grunt loudly as I started to spurt.

For both of us, it didn't last long. However, there was no lack of intensity. I was sure, that like me, my Sister was now completely satisfied. We hadn't made the earth move, but we had made it wobble!

Afterwards, we cuddled. Both of us basking in the afterglow of good sex.

-

You might be surprised to know that we didn't talk about it. Even now, a month after our first fuck, I still don't know why she changed her mind. And because the only thing that really matters is that she did change her mind, I don't care if I never know.

-

When Mother got home she caught us at it, not fucking, fighting. We actually had our hands on each other, and both of us were dishevelled.

She screamed out, "Stop it!"

But we didn't, and I wasn't sure that we could. It only ended because, while pulling on my Sister's hair, she kicked my right shin. Both of us yelped in pain.

"That's It, I've had enough. You are adults but you act like little children. I want both of you out by the end of the week. That's final."

And it was. We pleaded, we begged, and we said we would do anything that was required for her to change her mind. But she wouldn't budge.

When my Sister, almost in tears, said, "I can't afford my own place," she got no sympathy from Mother.

"That's your problem, not mine."

It was the same for me, but there was a way that it could be done. While looking at Judith, I said, "If we were to live together then we would have enough money between us."

My Sister looked horrified, but she soon realised that it was our only option, so she reluctantly agreed to it.

It ended with us being sent to our rooms. We were naughty children, so we needed some time on our own to reflect on our bad behaviour.

When I got there I should have been subdued, but instead I was elated. It had worked!

I'm proud to say that it was my idea. I don't get many of them, but when I do they tend to be Impressive. This one was as well, perhaps even my best one ever.