When Hate Turns to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that we were lovers, we'd found that living with our Mother was very restrictive. We had to wait until she was out before we could have sex. And when she was out, we were always worried that she might come home early. My Sister suggested that we find a place of our own. We could, and that would be ideal. However, to Mother, and even some of our friends, it might look odd, even suspicious. Two siblings, that had a reputation for not getting on, living together. They might put two and two together. But if Mother was to throw us out, and we let it be known that us living together was our only option, then there would be no speculation as to why we were doing it. How to get Mother to insist that we leave was my idea.

"We let her catch us arguing. It has to be a nasty one. So bad, that it's the straw that breaks the camel's back."

For the next hour we talked about how we would act and what we would say, to make it look convincing. And when we put the plan into action at the weekend, we'd rehearsed it a few times so that we would be word perfect. And we were.

It took us three weeks to find a suitable place, but that was OK. Mother could see that we were actively looking so she cut us some slack.

The day before we were due to move out, we could tell that Mother was having second thoughts. It was possible, perhaps even likely, that she was going to ask us to stay. We put a stop to that by having another argument. Not a big one, just enough to remind her of why she had asked us to leave.

-

We liked our new apartment. The rent was reasonable and it was in a decent area. It was small though. Just two bedrooms, but that was one more than we needed!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.