All Comments on 'When His Sister Cums... It's Messy'

by bnaylor987

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Lots-lots of missing words. So many that it made reading difficult at times.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Good Series

I thought this was a very good story but it got a little messy (no pun intended) at the end.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsabout 5 years ago
Tbh kinda confused

I thought Shannon wanted to marry him, and all that, and I get why he didn't want to marry her after finding out about everything, but what happened to Shannon and Jason's relationship in all this? What all was her role after they all moved to Colorado? What happened to how they all felt about each other?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
What is happening?

He is cross with everyone but won't talk to them. Fucks his mates girl so his mate will know she is a cheating slut, but doesn't tell his mate. Then he sleeps with and fucks Shannon, but is mad at her and isn't talking to her. Then goes to the other girl who is a lesbian, but not really. Still not talking but fucks. After lying to the girl he said manipulated him even though she might or might not be pregnant, along with the lesbians who were a part of the manipulation, but one wasn't sort of part of it, but was. And now he has g one to her at a hotel even though he is not talking to anyone.

Can't keep reading, had to stop. My brain is imploding over this slop opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It’s Messy is certainly an accurate title. I have zero idea where this plot went and why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice ending

I like happy endings. If only life worked out as smoothly as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confused

I got halfway through the first page and got so confused i gave up, sorry but messy is about right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

it was a very messy ending and i loved reading every minute of it. its not often we get to tie all the loose ends up but you did a great job! keep up the writing!

bnaylor987bnaylor987almost 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry about that...

This one started out with a real life situation and although chapter 2 was not bad, I struggled with chapter 3, and it shows.

I am currently working on chapter 4 of "Scott's Home-Cumming" and I want to leave you all happier with that than I did with this series.

Thank you all for your continued support and comments.

Brad

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

So 3 years on and still no part 4.

Are not bothering to finish this ?

If not why not ?

Authors just don't seem to care about leaving their readers high and dry any more..............

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbnaylor987@bnaylor987
429 Followers
Just a guy who started writing as a release. Liked to read stories here and thought I would add my 2 cents. Some stories are real and mine and some are real and belong to others, and some are just made up while driving. Hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES