When His Sister Cums... It's Messy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, Jason, you want to be rough? Come here, then and ravage my tiny pussy with your big cock!"

First he threw open her legs and licked and fingered her pussy, making her squeal with delicate. Then he spun her over, pulled her to the side of the bed, and grabbed her arms. He pulled back on her arms, allowing him to hammer her that much harder. Then, just before he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his load on her back. He liked it, but it was unfulfilling for Claudia.

They both climbed up on the bed, and breathing hard, he said, "Man, I needed that. I missed you, Claudia."

"I miss missed you, too, Jason, but that was not fun. I wished to make love, and you treated me like you would treat a whore, someone like Amber," and she rolled away.

Actually, he jad treated Amber better than that in his misguided fucking of her. He actually liked Claudia, so that truthful comment started a crack in his icy exterior. He spooned up behind her, stroking her hair. He nuzzled her neck, and rolled her on her chest, and massaged her back, shoulders and legs.

Ad he rubbed her, she started to widen her legs, giving him access to her private holes.

He rolled her over, and this time made love to her pussy with his mouth, and when she came the first time, she begged him for more.

"Jason, gently love me. I need to feel like you care."

He straddled over the petite beauty, putting his hands beside her head, and she wrapped her legs around his back. Then he lowered himself on her, and gently entered her waiting tunnel with just the tip. With his arms now under her shoulders, he slowly slid inside, making sure it was comfortable for her. He withdrew, slid in a little harder, and she bucked to meet him at their middle. Then the dance continued. He thought about natural this felt compared to his other lovers- Kimberly, Shannon, Amber- and before them a Tina, Julie, and his first, a drunk girl at a party who's name he couldn't remember, and knew he had made a big mess of things.

She came, and then he repositioned himself, grabbing her ankles and got up on his knees, and widened her entrance. He looked down as he entered her. He saw two weeks of dark stubble growing back in a neat little landing strip that was trimmed. He saw himself, and her outer lips, but where he entered her, he could not tell where she ended, and he began.

He saw one unit, meant to be together. And then he filled it with his life giving seed. If he hadn't put a baby in her when he was fucking all three of their holes- actually four holes thanks to Shannon's ass, plus their mouths, he hoped he did now. When he was done, he collapsed onto her, and wept.

"Jason, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I have. Claudia, I'm a terrible person." He told her his feelings, and told her about Amber in full disclosure.

"What do you plan to do?"

"I need to make it right. And I hope if you weren't pregnant an hour ago, I hope you are now. I will help you stay in the country. If you want to marry Kimberly, then fine. But I hope we can arrange a marriage and maybe you will even grow to love me someday."

"The Amber incident upsets me, but I was a mistress when you were with Shannon, so I shouldn't be upset. Or surprised. But you should tell Scott, or at least talk with Amber. And figure out how to let Shannon down in a satisfying manner."

"I know what I have to do. I am going to disappear for a few weeks, maybe." She looked at him, accusingly of trying to avoid his responsibilities, but he continued, "Don't worry. I will be back by Thursday, August 8. Just before graduation. I have some things to get in order, but I will return."

"Can I trust you to not have bad behavior in your absence?"

"For once in my life, yes. For you, Claudia, you can."

***********************

Jason disappeared for several weeks, not telling anyone where he was or what he was up to. He told Claudia the most, but still kept her somewhat in the dark, "It's a surprise, but I think you will love it if you are willing to trust me."

He was able to get everyone together

on Thursday the 8th, when he returned. Claudia was the only one who was happy to see him. Amber was embarrassed, Scott was unsure, Shannon was sad because she knew it was over between them, and Kimberly was glowing, just as Claudia was. And Kimberly was scared and afraid.

"Let me start out by asking the obvious questions; who did I get pregnant?"

Scott glanced at Amber, who shook her head. Shannon shook her head, and Kimberly nodded shyly and Claudia excitedly nodded hers.

Jason knew this. He had been talking to Claudia enough to know that.

"I spent the last several weeks in Colorado, with my uncle John. He has a big ranch and several other business ventures in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah. And no family to help with the family business. So one of the first things I did was cancel my career with Principal Financial Industries after graduation-"

"That was your dream job, Jason," Shannon interrupted.

"No, it was a great job with a great salary right out of college, but not my 'dream job'." Then he continued, "so I have spent the last several weeks learning how to ride a horse again, and look over financials, and establish an LLC. And getting to know Uncle John again. But he has one problem, his wife died several years ago, he has fought cancer since was a teenager, and he has no heir. So he asked to adopt me and to change my name."

"Are you going to do that and become a rancher?"

"No, but I have an idea, and John is on board. Hopefully this makes it better."

First he looked at Kimberly, "I got you pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed our...times...together, but you don't really want a man penetrating you all the time. John is unable to have children but would marry you so my child you are carrying can become his heir, born under the law."

"Why would he agree to this?"

"Well, he knows who you are. He saw you play volleyball, and he has read your books. I had no idea you were a published author, but he was familiar with your books. He thinks you have a brilliant mind and he can teach you how to take over some of the businesses and help his heir, our baby."

"What does he want in return?"

"Well, if you want to bring Shannon along, her skills as an early education major and her skills of, shall we say, 'persuasion and guidance' might be helpful with some marketing he surely needs to do. And you you two need the company of each other, as long as his friends and the locals think your marriage to him is true and legit, he will be okay with an arrangement like that. He has had testicular and prostate cancer, so he figured his 'abilities' won't matter anyway."

"Do I get to meet him?"

"He's in town for my graduation and after we are done here, I will introduce you. But he loves the idea his heir having familial blood, so the idea that I got you pregnant and he will marry you and raise the baby as his own gives him something he never thought would have."

Shannon wasn't used to being a pawn, so she had to ask, "What makes you think I want to go along with this, Jason?"

"Nothing, and no one said you had to come along. I was just trying to not cut you out of the loop. But it's your choice," and he pointed at the empty table," there's the offer," and then he pointed at the door, "or there's the door."

She stayed seated, just to see where the rest of this was going if for no other reason.

"Scott, I fucked up, and am sorry. What I did with Amber was all my fault and if you can't forgive me, I will understand."

"So, just what did you do with Amber, Jason?" Scott knew- Amber had admitted it to him, and Shannon and Kimberly actually had provided some counseling for them. They were doing better, but trust had been wrecked and was slowly being rebuilt.

"I slept with her. I came on to her and fucked her. I had no regard for you, or her, and sadly, I enjoyed every minute of it. And I hope you guys can both forgive me."

"That's not exactly how she told it. She said she came on to you, but, honestly, we are rocky now, but we are trying. So thank you, Jason."

Amber, still looking down, mumbled something in a tiny voice that sounded like, "Thank you, and I'm sorry, too." It was a huge gesture when Scott took her hand. She actually smiled for the first time in over a week at his gesture.

"Scott, when you graduate in December, how would you like to come work for us? When have some quarry interests, and some ready mixes. I understand finance and marketing, not cement plants and rock quarries."

"Obviously. Cement is an ingredient in concrete, as are coarse and fine aggregates, plus water. And, yes, we can talk about the details, but I would be interested, for sure," Scott said.

Amber, feeling a newfound worth, asked, "You said quarries and ready mixes. Do you think if Scott wants me, I could come along?"

"I don't know your major or graduation date?"

"Geology and December also."

"Hmm, geology. Do you know much about fracking?"

"Yes."

"Then, yes, we probably can find something between those interests."

Then he looked at Shannon. "Shannon, one other Colorado venture is John's marijuana dispensaries. He became a fan going through chemo, and wants to make it more...'respectable', and wants to get in with the medicinal aspects of marketing. And, as wide open as some of the area is, we think 'Accredited Online High Scools' will be big. If you want to work at either of those, I would like you to join us in December when you graduate."

"I will think about it. Thank you, Jason." She thought online education was going to boom, but the thought of legal pot excited her. Plus, of course, being close to Jason and Kimberly. But even that good news didn't prepare her for what was about to come.

"Claudia, John has significant legal counsel and we talked to one of his lawyers who does a lot with immigration. He can get you a green card, and if we are married and you have my baby, he thinks we can fast track naturalized citizenship for you. And if you want to complete your chemical engineering degree, we can arrange that, too."

"Oh, Jason, that sounds wonderful!"

"Then," as Jason got down on one knee, he pulled a 2 carat diamond ring out of his pocket, and asked, "Claudia Chambrey, would you marry me?"

"Yes, of course!"

**********************

The next item was to introduce Kimberly to his uncle, Jonathon David Remington III. Kimberly understood why he wanted an heir, to carry on the family name. Due to an illness he had as a child he was unable to have kids. Plus the cancer didn't help. Kimberly agreed to it and they were quickly married. Six and a half months later, Kimberly bore him a daughter. She was an heir, but not a son. After about 2 years, John and Kim- who may have started as an arranged marriage but quickly did fall into love (she was 39 by now and he was only 44) approached Jason about trying to impregnate Kim again. He said he would have to talk to Claudia about it. 2 weeks later, they told him it was not necessary since Kim was pregnant! By John! Proving miracles can happen, and this time, they had a son, Jonathon David Remington IV.

Scott and Amber both took jobs running their construction interests. Eventually they bought off the construction portion but still continued being partners, or working friends anyway with John and Jason.

*********************

Claudia gave Jason 4 children by this point, and with her chemistry background she ran the medical marijuana interests and dabbled with their pharmaceutical interests while Shannon worked with the Childhood Cancer Foundation they ran. But she didn't have her own children.

"Jason, I think you need a mistress," Claudia told him one evening.

"Why? Is there something you are not telling me? Are you seeing someone? Have you stopped loving me?" His mind raced with worst case scenarios because he always thought Claudia was too good for him.

"No, no, no. But rich, powerful men sometimes need a mistress, and one week a month, I am out of commission, and I work a lot. I fear I cannot please you as much as you deserve."

Thinking back to that weekend, several years ago, when he slept with three women, getting two of them pregnant, he almost threw up. "Claudia I love you, and our relationship is about more than just sex."

"Okay, let me say it another way. We both love Shannon, and she loves our family. She does so well with sick children, yet has none of her own. I would like you to give her a child of her own."

"We had a lot of unprotected sex all that time ago. She may not be fertile. And, if we agree, how do I go about it? Through medicine, artificially, or the 'old-fashioned' way?"

"The 'new-fashioned' way. With me there, too. I know she misses your touch, and honestly, I have missed her touch, too."

After some modern medicine and hormones, Jason, Claudia and Shannon started off with wine one evening, breaking the ice and relaxing. Then the ladies worked on each other, exciting all three. Eventually they invited Jason in, and he planted his seed inside Shannon's womb, granting her twins of her own...

12