When I Call You "Daddy"

Info
What the word "Daddy" means to me.
44 words
4.24
26.6k
18
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What it means when I call you "Daddy"....

Dedicated to the man who first made me to think of DD/lg in a more positive light, inspired by the wonderful men in my life that take care of this needy girl. Love you. 😘

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh baby girl, I knew you would be the one to keep me young. Watching you blossom into a beautiful sexual creature. Trying to control myself as you paraded around the house in that preciously short T-shirt. Teaching you to drive and scolding you about those short-shorts and the low cut blouses. Remember the week you turned 18, the giant party in your honor? The stupid boys lusting after you; knowing you were way out of their league intellectual and sexually. Going into your room that night to kiss your head as you slept. I could not help but stare at your beautiful face. Your my baby girl, I’ve always loved you and always will. But that night something happened. When I brushed the hair from you face I noticed your shoulders were bare. I lifted the covers and your nude body took my breath away. Oh god baby girl your so perfect lying on your side. Those long legs, your full breast and tight young ass. I couldn’t take my eyes off you. That’s the moment I knew we would be lovers. Later that night I spent two full hours pleasuring your mother and trying not to scream out your name. In a moment of passion I must of made a mistake. The next morning she committed on how great the sex was and that as long as my cock was inside of her, she felt sexy being called her daughter’s name. Do you remember two days later when we your mother was out of the house? It was the last time I spanked you. I told you to go to your room and wait for me to finish my phone call. I nearly lost it when I bent you over my knee and you had taken your panties off. Your so beautiful and that perfect ass made my cock so hard I could barely move. Love the sounds you made for me on the tape. Reminded my of that moment when the spanking made you sooo wet. That’s first time I slipped a finger inside of you and the first time I feel I love with the taste of your pussy. Love from your Father! Your the most beautiful daughter in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost perfect!

It was perfect except you one time called it your cunt which is a word I reserve for the most detestable woman on the planet. Pussy is sweet even cunny is sweet but please don't call your precious pussy a cunt.

Share this

Similar Stories

Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 01 Nick and Mia's passion for anal sex inspires Ashley...in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Weird Sisters Ch. 01 Weird consequences of his girlfriend's fight with her twin.in Anal
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories