When I First Met Anna

Story Info
Anna comes home to study & gets more than she bargained for.
3.5k words
4.68
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watered the last of the beds in the Kitchen garden, I checked my phone.

The text read: 'Sam, be a darling and collect Anna from the station. The train gets in at 10.30 C x'

It had already gone ten. Shit, better get moving!

When I got to the station the girl was no where to be seen. I looked up and down the platform, empty. As I got back to the land rover, two suitcases skipped across the uneven flagstones. A very pretty young girl leading them in my direction.

"Anna, I presume"

"Yes, who the fuck you?!" her eyes looked me up and down. Calculating but giving nothing away.

"I'm Sam, the new gardener" I said offering my hand

She deftly placed the handle of a suitcase in my outstretched hand and gestured towards the other.

"Take these"

I stowed them in the open back of the Landy and climbed into the front, where I found Anna with a cigarette hanging from her lower lip, she looked me hard in the eye.

"So, you work for me now?" I noticed I slight softening in her features, not a quite a smile

My gaze followed the glow of her lighter to her cigarette, and then to her cherry red lips, I saw her for the first time. She was classically beautiful. Her dark hair well below her shoulders, deep grey eyes, high cheekbones. Centuries of good breeding I thought. As she blew out a stream of smoke into the still air, my attention went back to her full lips as they pursed slightly.

My eyes lingered a moment too long, she noticed. Remembering she was only nineteen, I sought to regain my composure and control of the situation.

"I am employed by the Estate, answerable to the Estate Manager."

"Who is answerable to Daddy; Who answers to me! So be a good chap and drive on" She laughed delighted with herself.

I wound down the window as we drove out of town. It was hot, the fields where still a rich, verdant green, the hedgerows were beginning to fatten up. It was my favourite time of year, still full of the promise of summer to come. Every hot day, I treated like a blessing, allowing the heat of the sun to soak into my every fibre.

She was looking at me. "How old are you?" she said quickly as if to explain herself.

"Wait, wait! let me guess. She paused "You're not quite thirty...I think you are twenty nine"

I laughed

"Am I close?"

"Not really"

"How far out am I?" Her eyes danced, her previous airs had dropped, she was childlike with excitement.

"four years"

"Four years! Oh fuck, your thirty three" she said a little disappointedly

I looked at her stifling a smirk "No"

Her mouth dropped "Twenty five, fuck off are you twenty five, but you're such man. Man!"

We both laughed, more at ease.

"Do me, do me?"

I already knew she was nineteen, her mother had told me.

I looked back at her she offered a slight pout. Her feet braced against the footwell. I saw her toned thighs engage to steady herself as she slowly pushed out her chest out.

My eyes flicked back ahead briefly then back to her. It allowed me to get a good look at her.

I took in her full breasts, that had previously filled her dress with no room to spare, now swelling above the low neck line. As the sun danced over them, they looked magnificent.

She followed my gaze, ever so slightly bit her lip and eased back into the seat.

"Nineteen" I said quickly

"You knew!" She scowled in mock annoyance.

"Yep, sorry"

We talked some more. I learnt she was studying medicine and on her reading week. A friend might be coming to stay. Then as we passed through the gates her guard went up. The spoilt, entitled young lady was back and the games began again, but this time I was more intrigued by her, and I was happy enough to play along, for now.

I had a couple of rotten posts to replace on the stock fencing. Six inch chestnut poles pounded straight into the ground. The first went in easy enough. The second was a right sod. The ground can be stony in places. There was movement, so I knew it would go eventually.

It required full body effort to lift and smash down the post rammer. Lifting the heavy metal collar to the top of the pole and hammering it down into a deep squat. Again and again I struck, panting now with the effort. Almost there. I stepped back to check the height and line. Anna was watching me, mounted on one of the young greys from the yard.

"how long have you been there?" I spluttered, gasping for air.

"long enough"

"long enough for what?"

Her eyes burned into me "I'm studying the male body"

"I can see that" I joked.

"It's actually very helpful seeing the muscles working under strain, especially such a well defined example" She was straight faced, testing me I thought.

Looking down at my glistening body, muscles pumped. She had a point,

I felt myself flush slightly, I straightened myself "Like Michelangelo's David" I quipped, feeling the need to say something.

"Do you have a tiny cock as well?" she laughed

I thought better than to answer this.

"You should be careful on that one, he's still a colt" I changed the subject

"Don't worry, I have the measure of him!" She smiled as she kicked him firmly and raced past me, out towards the rides.

Her toned arse rising with the horses stride, her strong legs in tight cream jodhpurs and polished riding boots. it was a fine sight indeed.

I did not see her return, but she had certainly piqued my interest.

I packed up and drove the quad and trailer back to the shed and swapped them for the ride on.

As always, I started up by the gates and mowed back through the avenue of trees.

It was sweltering for May, late 20's maybe even 30 degrees.

I worked slowly back towards the house and on to the main lawn. I started to snake up and down carefully following the previous cut to give the precise stripes required. Focused on picking out the faint line in the grass, I almost hit her a she strutted across my path, bare legged, textbooks clutched to her chest a flowing robe flapping behind her. She pretended not to have even seen me, behind dark glasses, looking straight ahead, as she swept towards the pool.

As I progressed up and down, I got closer to her each time I passed. I felt her eyes on me, but each time I turned back to face her, she appeared engrossed in her study. Finally she turned over onto her front, all I could see was her pert round arse. As I got closer I could not help but get a good look with each pass. I obviously became too brazen under the beating sun. When she next came into view I was craning my neck to prolong the viewing, expecting to see her sweet arse closer still, but she was sat up looking straight towards me. Busted!

She beckoned me over, shit!

I hopped down, the dead-mans killing the engine.

As I got to her I tried hard not the look at her unbelievable body too obviously. She was in a white one piece swimsuit, pinched in with a waistband, accentuating her perfect proportions, I clocked the anatomy book open on a diagram of the male body, the skin flayed for clarity. I was convinced she was flirting with me earlier, but now I was less sure. She was actually studying the male body. I thought it was just a line.

"Can you do you my back?" She asked rather coldly, holding out a bottle of sunscreen.

"Okay" I said a little taken a back.

She turned side saddle on the lounger. I moved closer to her. She scooped her long hair over her shoulder and offered me her neck and shoulders. I breathed to steady myself as she graceful pulled down her left shoulder strap, it fell by her dainty elbow before she reached across and eased down the other one. The crisp white swimsuit still clung to her tits. From my vantage point I could look right over her shoulder and study her perfect breasts as they stood to attention unaided.

I sprayed the cream onto her shoulders and spread it out and down to her costume, careful not to outstay my welcome in any one spot. As I worked up her slender long neck her head lolled every so slightly. I studied her. I longed to kiss that neck and plunge my hands inside her swimming costume cupping her firm breasts. Her shoulders rose higher and I withdrew my hands, finished.

"Thank you" she said slightly choked, pulling up her straps and lying back down.

"Any time" Shit, why did I say that?

"I'll get back to it" She said nothing. I left kicking myself. not before sneaking a quick look at her arse.

I finished my mowing and returned the mower. By the time I got back from the Machine shed, she had gone.

I had been Showering in the Pool house after work for almost a week. The boiler in the Gardeners cottage had finally given up. I found the morning cold showers invigorating but I preferred a warm one after work and hot water to shave.

After a long shower in which I had shaved my face and body clean, I wrapped one of the luxurious pool towels around my waist. As I opened the door of the bathroom I saw the rest of building was dark, the shutters were closed

"Hello"

I fumbled for the lights, I did not know my way around.

Click, click, click. Two table lamps, and then the down lights flick on.

Anna stood between the double doors her hand resting on the switch. The short linen dressing gown wrapped around her.

She walked slowly towards me, her little feet padding softly over the tiles the only sound.

"I want to study your anatomy Sam" She said confidently

Putting both her hands on my chest

She whispered "Pectoralis major"

While looking into my eyes she slid her finger down between my abs.

"Linea alba" she said softly.

I swallowed hard.

She dropped to her knees as she reach the obliques she looked up slightly to study the defined muscles. "Obliques, and what obliques?!" she smiled back

Tracing a finger down along the underside of each muscle. Looking even more pronounced from the overhead lights. She marvelled, as if studying a chiselled work of art.

Her delicate fingers met the towel, she poked her forefingers inside and pulled firmly to release the fluffy white towel.

She gasped, my swelling cock inches from her face. She was clearly surprised.

She tried to hide it, blushing at first, the confident veil dropped momentarily, a realisation of what she had instigated was coming to her. She rallied, thrilled by the sight of it. Her eyes met mine as she laughed with out a sound, her mouth open. I felt her breath.

'You like it' I managed.

It's beautiful, I love it!... may I?" she asked politely.

I smiled and nodded.

She gently ran her hand along the underside on my semi soft penis lifting it, before allowing it to fall, slapping gently against my thighs. She smiled up at me still in shock. I sensed a little fear from her but she was clearly very excited. My cock twitched in anticipation as it filled rapidly with blood. Taking it in her right hand she stroked gently, studying it as it became engorged before her eyes. She placed her left hand around the shaft above the other. She had both her hands around my "beautiful" dick and there was plenty left to spare. She now jerked harder two handed looking up at me. She closed her eyes and softly kissed the tip.

Again she kissed, briefly her tongue flicked around the head as she stroked. on the next down stroke she took me in her mouth. She struggled at first, her tongue flattened to make space. She took it deeper. Her hands gently traced down to the base of my hard cock, one cupping my balls, the other softly stroking the shaft up and down.

She stopped, withdrawing my cock from her mouth, "so smooth" she smiled. Rolling my balls over her fingertips. She dropped her head lower licking them briefly then sucking them gently one at a time. With her eyes closed her little tongue flickered the length of my cock, taking the head in her mouth again, as she worked the head, shaft and balls together again. Despite her eagerness, she seem to be savouring every moment, every touch. She understood what felt good and revelled in her ability to give such pleasure. She continued like this, letting out the odd delightful sigh as she caught her breath, my slippery cock resting on her tongue, as she studied me wide eyed.

She backed off maintaining eye contact, she stood gracefully turning her back to me. she leaned her perfect round arse into me. straightening up as if to offer her neck again, This time I did not hesitate, I wrapped a hand gently around her face and pulled her closer, kissing her neck softly, then hungrily. Her mouth found my thumb, sucked it before biting it hard.

With my other hand I felt her arse through her gown. I enjoyed the feel of the coarse material gliding over her skin before reaching underneath to find her smooth, full arse. Following her hip round I found her flat stomach. She sucked it in further. Running my hand over the waistband I felt her rib cage protruding ever so slightly. As she nibbled and sucked my thumb I did the same to her slender neck. Finally I felt a heavy breast in my hand. Despite her tight swimsuit I could make out a soft puffy nipple through the fabric. I played gently. Placing both her hands on mine she released her head and neck from my grasp, guiding that hand to her other breast. Soft but so pert, they were just incredible. She untied her robe easing out of it, before it dropped silently to the floor.

On her tip toes she lean back into me pressing my cock between the cleft of her round buttocks. The way she ground against me I knew her pussy longed to be touched. I slid a hand down her lithe body and between her thighs. My hand reaching under I felt her soft pussy lips parting beneath the costume, so wet and juicy already. She bucked her hips at my touch. So sensitive. One by one she pulled down the straps of her swimsuit. I took this invitation and turned her around, hooking my fingers inside the straps I rolled her swimsuit down over her tits, a slight wobble as they were released. She looked up at me smiling. Stopping the unwrapping at her waist. I grabbed them with both hands, standing so proud, her perfectly proportioned little nipples hardening in my hands. I sucked, nibbled and licked them, before carrying her a few steps to the arm of the sofa I sat her down. She reached for my cock, I brushed her hands away, dropping to my knees before her. I pressed my face hard into her moist mound rubbing my nose up over her little clit inhaling her sweet smell. I kissed firmly on the fabric of her swimsuit, tonguing her tender pussy through the material. She let out a loud sigh, before I pulled her costume aside to lap steadily at her lips and clit. Tasting her sweetness for the first time. Focusing on her clit, sucking softly as I eased a finger deep inside her. She moaned softly her hips jerking.

I rose up from the floor, my forefinger still deep inside her, I rotated it to improve the angle as my finger fucked her dripping pussy. Perched on the arm of the sofa she pulled my hips towards her mouth. She gripped my buttocks as she hungrily sucked at my cock again. I slowly eased another finger into her, she gasped. As my fingers slid back and forth I felt her opening up for me. I realised I was thrusting harder and harder, fucking her mouth. Reading my mind, she pushed me away, stood and lead me to the back of the sofa. We kiss hard and urgently she turned away pressing her beautiful arse against my rock hard dick. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I pushed her against the back of the sofa, tugging her swimsuit completely down to the floor. As I kissed my way back up her legs, she spread them slightly as she leant right forward over the sofa, she presented her hot cunt to me. Her plump slick lips parted in front of eyes and her glistening, swollen clit revealed. I grabbed her arse as I tongued both her holes clumsily. It was too much to bare. I needed to be in her.

Back on my feet, I slid the tip in, but met resistant, she yelped. Grabbing her waist I lifted her slightly, and slowly bit by bit I entered her. Her tight pussy stretching to accommodate me.

She rotated her pelvis in a figure of eight easing me into her. I began to pump her harder, she was so wet now. I gripped her slender waist and fucked her now my balls slapping against her thighs. She was loving it.

"Holy fuck" she panted

Relentlessly I pounded away. She had such a beautiful back. I pressed my thumbs into the two little dimples in her lower back. Like a how-to manual they seemed to say "hold me here, while you fuck my brains out"

She wailed and moaned. I gave her a little break as I withdrew a little, slowly plunging my cock back in and out a few times. It looked so beautiful. I felt a surge in my balls. In that moment I felt like the two of us had been put on this earth to fuck each other just like this.

Reinvigorated and even more aroused I went back to slamming her repetitively, I knew she was close now. I reached down for her clit and gently circled it with my fingers. She screamed, bucking hard. She stood up pressed against me rigid, I clutched at her tits as she came shaking violently. Moaning, gasping, almost sobbing.

I tried to keep on thrusting, I was close too.

"Stop, stop!" she pleaded "no more!"

Placing her hands against my thighs she eased herself off me, she turned to me kissing me briefly on the lips before working her way down my torso. Resting the tip of my cock on her tongue momentarily before shutting her eyes and consuming me. This time she sucked and jerked with such purpose. Taking a my balls in her mouth and working my cock with her hands. It was incredible. I had never felt such pleasure.

My eyes rolled, my hips shook.

"I want you to cum now" She whispered her eyes teary.

My toes curled.

"I want every last drop of your cum" her eyes told me; truly, she wanted nothing more.

"Please Sam!, cum now, I want your in my mouth!"

She jerked furiously with both hands, the head of my cock engulfed by her pretty little mouth, sucking, licking and slurping.

I exploded down her throat.

"mmm" she moaned swallowing greedily "mmmm"

I as pumped another couple into her mouth she tried swallowing again, I had never cum so hard, thick jets shot onto the back of her tongue, "mmm ugghh" she could not keep up. Overwhelmed, my hot cum gushed from her mouth.

Gasping for air, she looked disappointed at herself momentarily, she went to wipe my cum from her chin, before she saw the way I watched it spill from her mouth, down onto her perfect tits. Instantly she was back in the moment. She aimed my cock down to her tits, where the last spurts splattered over her glistening chest. Rubbing my cock over her nipples, smearing my cum between her tits, before gently taking it back into her mouth to suck it clean. She diligently licked it all over, between smiles and giggles, maintaining eye contact. She scooped the streaks of cum from her tits, licking her fingers off like she had just eaten a sticky pastry, not willing to waste a drop.

She stood exhausted but elated, our heads pressed together, we kissed. We both knew something special had just taken place. I picked her up and carried her into shower. After washing each other off, we curled up on the sofa. I must have dozed off. When I woke she was gone.