When I Found You Ch. 04

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2k words
4.39
7.6k
2

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This is a 27 part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

The ride to the theater was longer, so both Kylie and Jeremy got to talk. Christmas break was approaching in just over a week, and he wanted to see if Kylie would want to travel to Los Angeles with him for a week. His family would be visiting some cousins and dealing with hiring some new business executives. He wanted to take Kylie to Disneyland and just show her around the city.

"Have you ever been to LA?" Jeremy asked.

"I think when I was like two. Not anything I can remember. Why?"

"I have to go with my family over break. I want you to come."

"You really want a second date," Kylie said while grinning and giggling.

"I was thinking of taking you as my girlfriend."

Kylie just stared at him. She was not expecting this at all. She so wanted him to be her boyfriend but was expecting things to go slower. She was not going to let this get away from her.

"I would love to go with my boyfriend. If he could persuade my mom," she replied. Her face showed a glow of happiness which Jeremy noticed. He soon replicated it.

"I think I can do that."

"There may be a slight problem. I don't think I can afford it."

"I will cover it, don't worry."

"I can't ask you to do that. I need to be able to cover my part."

"My invite. My offer. My money." he replied. "Listen, we have not talked about money, and I promise I will explain how I can afford it later. But for now, just go along with it, okay? I really want you to come."

"Okay. I would love to go."

As they pulled up to the theater, they noticed that a lot of their fellow classmates were in line for tickets. Jeremy looked over to Kylie, who looked out the window with a scared expression. He knew that some of the people had bullied her, and this may be stressful.

"You know we can skip the movie if you want. We can just hang out alone."

"You would really do that?" she asked. She was internally grateful for the offer. While she wanted to show off her boyfriend, this was not the place.

"Yes. I can see you are uncomfortable with all of them here."

"I am. Let's just go hang out. If your sure it's okay."

"Totally. Let's go to my place. We can watch a movie on our TV."

"Thank you," Kylie added as they started to drive toward Jeremy's house.

While the kids were having dinner, their parents were meeting each other for the first time. Unknown to each other that their children were now boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Hello, Ms. Robertson," Jason stated as they walked into the room. Mary had set up the presentation shortly before. They shook hands, and he introduced his wife. "This is Cassidy. My wife."

"It's great to meet you both. Please call me Mary. Ms. Robertson never sounds right to me." she said while giggling. Both Cassidy and Jason smiled and nodded back. "My boss was unable to make it as he came down with an illness. I have been given permission to do the presentation solo. Is that an issue?"

"Not at all. We are really looking forward to it," Jason replied.

"Great! Let's get started," Mary responded as she walked over to the computer to start the presentation.

It went well. Mary presented all the aspects of the business and never stumbled over any questions.

"I think this would be a good investment for us," Cassidy stated.

"I agree. So is our initial offer acceptable? Five million for thirty-three percent of outstanding shares?" Jason asked.

"Yes. We actually would be willing to sell a further ten percent for an additional one point five million." Mary responded.

"That sounds fair. Let's do it. Have the deal written up and spent over. We will wire the money into your company accounts." Jason said after agreeing with his wife.

"Great!" Mary added. "I will get it done first thing tomorrow. My daughter is out on a date tonight, so I need to make sure she gets home safe."

"We were about to say the same thing. Our son is out on a date as well!" Cassidy responded while laughing slightly.

"This would be quite a coincidence, but what's your son's name?"

"Jeremy"

"Well, I am going to say that's the same Jeremy I met earlier tonight when he picked up my daughter."

"WOW! The chances!" Jason said while joining in on the laughing.

"I have to say. He was very polite when I was introduced earlier. You raised a great son."

"Thank you. I hope to meet your daughter soon. I am guessing if tonight's date goes well, we will see more of each other."

"I would assume so!"

Mary was slightly worried at the fact that she now knew Jeremy potentially had access to a large amount of money. She did not want her daughter to get involved or attached to his wealth.

The parents who were renewed by this new connection began to discuss school, raising their children, and business. They spent the next few hours just talking.

Meanwhile, back at Jeremy's house, the children were just walking in.

"We can go into the living room and put on a movie," Jeremy told Kylie.

She nodded and followed him into the living room. The TV was bigger than any other she had ever seen before. This was something that Jeremy convinced his parents to buy as they watched so many movies at home. Her face must have convinced Jeremey it was overwhelming. He decided it may be a good time to explain his financial status.

"Let's sit and talk for a min. I want to explain some stuff about my life, so you are not surprised. Given your my girlfriend now."

"Okay...," Kylie responded with a questioning tone.

"I have a lot of money, way more than I can ever use. I wanted to let you know now as you will see aspects of it around the house and my ability to do things. Like taking you to LA."

"So this is why you were so against me paying..."

"Yeah," he said before she had the chance to continue.

"I don't like you for your money, you know. I had no idea until you just told me."

"I know. I don't tell people for that reason. I just want you to know. Are you not going to ask how much I have?" he said in a surprising tone. He was expecting the question. It was a shock when it did not seem to be coming.

"Not really. I mean, what's my use knowing? It's your money, not mine. I have no use for it or any reason to know about it.."

"I want you to know. I don't want to keep secrets from you."

"Well, in that case, I am glad you told me. I am a little shocked, but I will get over it. Another kiss may help." Kylie was more than a little shocked but played it off well.

He happily fulfilled the request.

When they finally broke the kiss, they started to discuss what they wanted to watch.

"I mean, we could watch some Star Trek. That is always good." Jeremy said, knowing it was one of Kylie's favorite movies. He noticed a few Star Trek items at her house earlier in the night.

"Are you a spy?" Kylie responded once again, resuming her giggling.

"Let's say, observer."

"Hum. Well, I could use your observer skills with something."

"And what could that be?"

"You will have to find out this week," she replied, pulling him down to the couch.

They decided to put on one of the newer Star Trek movies, "Into Darkness," as it was Kylie's favorite. Jeremy had seen it before, so it was not long before a make-out session began.

After about ten minutes, Kylie decided to mention how far she wanted things to go. "Listen," she said between kisses. "I really want to go further, but I don't want to go too fast." Jeremy understood. He wanted to take it slow.

"Me too. We will keep it just to kissing for now," he responded.

Kylie stated her approval by pulling him in for another kiss. He was really starting to enjoy that way of answering.

After what felt like an eternity, the front door opened. Both Kylie and Jeremy jumped up and tried to straighten themselves out. What they forgot was the TV paused the movie with the classic Netflix "Are you still watching?" message, clearly showcasing the lack of attention the couple had.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad," Jeremy said as they walked in. What he did not expect was Kylie's mom to follow them in. "Hi, Ms. Robertson," he added with a very surprised tone. Kylie was equally as shocked. She had no idea that her mom knew Jeremy's parents.

"Mom, what are you doing here," Kylie asked with large eyes. She was afraid that they saw what was happening as they walked in. While it was not something too inappropriate, a full makeout session lecture was not a conversation she wanted to have.

"Well, I met Jason and Cassidy earlier, given that they were the investors I was pitching to. They just happened to also be Jeremy's parents." her mom added.

Both children were shocked, but it seemed like they had gotten away with the close call of being caught mid-makeout. They were not that lucky.

"So I see you were watching something. Well, I guess I should clarify. WAS watching something," Cassidy said while smirking. "I guess you got distracted." The other parents joined in on the laughing.

Both children instantly started blushing, realizing the Netflix message on the screen.

"Just be safe," Jason stated, with the other parents nodding as they walked into the kitchen.

Kylie and Jeremy just looked at each other, still red in the face. Both broke into laughter. Jeremy then grabbed Kylie and pulled her to the couch, where they resumed the movie, this time without making out.

They were able to make it through most of the movie when the parents entered the living room once again.

"Hey, kids. Can we talk for a min?" Cassidy asked.

"Sure," Jeremy responded, not needing to wait for Kylie. She just nodded and pointed at Jeremy when he said it. The parents found this funny, and the laughing started.

"So Kylie. We are going to LA for winter break, Jeremy may have told you,"

"He did," Kylie confirmed. Not knowing where this was going, she avoided adding the part where he invited her.

"I actually invited her to join us. Considering she's my girlfriend now." Jeremy jumped in. He added an extra smile when he mentioned "girlfriend."

"I was assuming you did. We just wanted to let you know we talked with your mom," Cassidy added.

"And I am fine with it." Mary interrupted. "Just be safe and have fun," she added with a laugh.

All the kids could do was smile. They were happy, well beyond happy. The next big test would be the week of school ahead of them. They knew the relationship would be public, given the history of Kylie's bullying and Jeremy's sports affiliations. It was time to change the narrative.

As they said goodnight, they shared one more kiss on the front porch. "I think I am going to love this trip," Jeremy said. He did not want to say the phrase "I love you" too early, though he felt it.

"I love the guy who is taking me," Kylie responded, taking his hesitation away.

"I love the girl I'm bringing," he added in.

After another few minutes of back-and-forth teasing, they decided to finally call it a night.

"See you on Monday," Kylie said as she walked to her mom's car.

Jeremy could not wait.