When I Found You Ch. 03

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2.1k words
4.38
8.9k
2

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This is a 27 part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

It was six in the morning. Kylie was reluctantly getting up to help her mother with a presentation she had to give later in the day. Since Kylie had her date later, the morning was the only point she could help.

Both were unaware that the presentation was going to be for Jeremy's mother and father regarding a potential investment in Mary's boss's business. She worked as the CFO for a local marketing firm that wanted to expand operations.

"I think it looks good!" It has good visuals, and the information is nicely placed out and straight to the point." Kylie declared.

"You know what? I think your right." her mom replied. She was quite impressed. The few final touches that Kylie suggested really helped enhance the last few slides.

"So what time is your date?"

"He will be here at five-thirty to meet you. We have reservations at a place Jeremy knows for six."

"Great! I can't wait to meet this boy. He sounds quite nice, and you seem to really like him."

"I do! I really hope the date goes well. I have not had much experience. You know, since the bullying started."

Her mother was aware of this fact. She had hoped that she would be able to overcome the bullying and stand strong herself, but if it took a nice guy to help her reach that point, she was happy.

"I know, honey. Don't worry, from what you have told me, Jeremy sounds very nice." her mother stated genuinely. "Now go relax and finish your homework. I'm going to the store, and it will be five before you know it."

Jeremy was preparing himself. It was two hours before he was supposed to meet with Kylie's mother. While he put on a brave face over text, he was a little nervous about it. He had planned out the evening perfectly. They would be going to a local restaurant his family purchased a year ago, so he was able to get a late reservation for the patio. It was normally sold out months in advance. The weather was nice and warm, and it was the perfect evening to sit outside. He then got tickets for a local movie theater that was showing a romance movie, and he had asked Kylie if she would want to see it and was happy when she agreed.

He was considering using some of his newly acquired money to rent out the whole theater just for them. He decided against it as he did not want to flaunt his wealth. He did want to spoil her, given all she had put up with, but that would happen once she was his girlfriend. Hopefully.

Jeremy's parents were having a conversation of their own just below his room.

"He's taking her to Sharkey's," Jason stated. They had purchased the place as they had the best Italian food in the city. They tried to go at least once a month but ultimately had quite a few places to choose from across the town.

"Great! She will really enjoy the patio area. It's super romantic." Cassidy replied.

"What should we put his curfew at?"

"I think he's a little too old for that, don't you think? He owns more of our company than we do. I think he can find his way home safely."

"Okay. I am sure he can. I am just a little worried. They may fool around if they're out too late."

"Oh. Like we did not find the time for that back in high school." Cassidy said while laughing. Jason did remember this vividly; they had been high school lovers. While they split for college, they ended up together after graduation.

"Alright, fine. Good point." Jason added while starting to laugh.

"So what presentation are we viewing tonight?" he added, trying to get back to business. It was the first pitch they would be having as investors themselves.

"It's from a small marketing company in town. They have been doing well just don't have the funds to expand to more of a global scale. I think it would be a good investment, but I want to see their pitch first, of course."

"Sounds good. I hope they make a good pitch. I really want to get into this new investor role." he replied, putting his glasses on upside down to the amusement of his wife.

Jeremy decided to use one of his family's more fancy cars for the night. They had just bought a new convertible sports car. It was much nicer than the basic car he took to school every day.

He arrived a few minutes early outside of Kylie's house. He decided to wait until the specified time to come to the door. He wanted to make a good impression.

Kylie had seen him pull up, and as she was still getting ready, she decided to text him.

"Hey! I see you outside. I am still getting ready."

":) Don't worry. I will wait for a few before coming in.

":)"

Jeremy spent the extra few moments mentally preparing to put on his best attitude and practicing his greetings. The time then came for him to go pick up his date.

"Mom. Please be nice. He's going to be here any second." Kylie reminded her mother once again. She had mentioned the same thing many times in the past few hours.

"I know. I will be nice." her mother replied while giving a nice smile.

There was then a knock at the door. Kylie allowed her mother to get it.

"So you must be this Jeremy guy I keep hearing about," she said as she opened the door. Jeremy just could smile.

"That's me! Nice to meet you, Ms. Robertson. I have heard so much about you from your daughter." Jeremy stated.

"Well, I hope they were good things!" she replied, giggling.

"They were! Don't worry!"

"Please come in. I would love to hear about what you two will be doing tonight," she stated. "I have a meeting, so I may not be back until after eleven. Kylie has a key so she can let herself in if she gets back before me."

Jeremy and Mary took a seat on the couch. Kylie was in the restroom putting on makeup.

"She does not have a set curfew. All I ask is that you walk her to the door. I want to make sure she is safe," she added.

"Of course! I will take very good care of your daughter. We are going to dinner and then a movie. We should be back around midnight, but I will make sure to walk her to the door regardless." Jeremy stated in a very serious tone. Mary picked up on this and could not help but smile. This boy had manners and was very polite.

"Great! She will be out any moment. I now have to go get ready for a very important meeting with some investors. You both have a nice night." she said before walking down the hallway.

Jeremy had a feeling he now knew who was meeting with his parents tonight, but he really didn't care, especially when he saw Kylie come into the living room.

Kylie spent time on a Zoom call with Skyler earlier that day. They were deciding on an outfit for the date. She decided that she wanted to surprise Jeremy with an outfit he had never seen before. Kylie had always worn modest clothing at school compared to other girls. She did not want to be mocked over what she wore, but she decided now it does not matter what other people think.

The final choice was a beautiful dress which would have put any other to shame. It was red and allowed for some cleavage to show. She also let her hair down, she normally kept it tied up, but Skyler thought it looked better down. Kylie agreed. This was going to shock Jeremy.

"WOW!" was all that Jeremy could say when Kylie walked into the room. He almost did not recognize her.

"You like?" Kylie responded. She had a smile that would have made anyone collapse. It was the first time in years she felt like she could be sexy and show herself off.

"WOW!" Jeremy repeated.

Kylie started to giggle and walked over to the couch. "Let's get going. We're going to be late if you keep staring at me."

"Sorry. Let's go!"

"Wait. I did not say stop staring. I said let's go, and you can stare there." she said with a grin.

"Deal," he added while joining in on the giggling. "You look beautiful, well you always look beautiful, but this dress is... WOW."

"Thank you. You have no idea what it means to hear that." Kylie was happy. Happier than she thought she had ever been.

Jeremy took her by the arm and walked out to the car. Kylie was surprised. She had never seen the car before but thought he was borrowing it from his parents for the night. It was a nice gesture. She had never been treated so nicely, and he knew it. He held the door as she got in and all she could do was smile back at him. He returned the smile.

What both did not notice was that Janelle, who lived down the street, was watching this take place. She was still frustrated over yesterday's events. People kept ignoring her, something which she had never experienced before. She wanted revenge. But she decided to let Kylie have one good night because if she got her way, it would be the last for a while.

They arrived at Sharkey's in about ten minutes. Kylie had never been to this restaurant but heard it was quite good.

They parked and walked hand and hand into the building. As they approached the front desk, the server recognized Jeremy and smiled. "Hello, Jeremy. Kylie. Your table is ready. Please follow me."

As they followed, Kylie was shocked. She had no idea how this person knew who she was but assumed Jeremy must have gone there before.

Kylie decided right away that she loved this place. The patio was super nice. You could even see the water and the sunset in the distance. It was very romantic.

"This place is super nice. Thank you for taking me here," she said.

"I am just glad you agreed to come with me," he responded.

"I have liked you for a while, you know, just never had the strength to ask you how you felt," Kylie stated truthfully.

Jeremy suspected this and just smiled and replied, "Well, I am glad I did. I have liked you for a while too." She returned his powerful smile. They spent some time browsing the menu and just looking at each other. It was a strange feeling for both of them. While they may not have known it at the time, it was love.

They decided to have pasta and sparkling water, which was both their favorite choice of food. Something which they had just realized they had in common. They spent time comparing school life and plans. Both wanted to go to college somewhere close to home; they were thinking of UCLA or UC Berkeley.

They got to discussing family and parents, but Jeremy avoided mentioning anything about his wealth or his family's power. He decided this would not be a good time to bring that up. Both were really enjoying the date, and it was almost time for the movie, so they decided to head to the theater.

When the check arrived, Kylie offered to pay, but Jeremy strongly declined the offer. He asked her out, so he paid. Kylie relented but asked if she could help cover the movie. He once again declined but offered she could cover lunch next week. They had an agreement.

They once again walked out of the building hand and hand toward the car. Kylie wanted to do something very badly, so she decided to give it a go once he opened the car door. Before Jeremy could open the door, she leaned over and kissed him.

All he could do was stand frozen. He had expected to possibly kiss her later, but she made a move first. He smiled, then just went on instinct and kissed her back, which she gratefully accepted. She pulled away and said, "we have to go, or we will miss the movie." He had noticed she was out of breath and was breathing heavily.

"Okay, but I want another kiss later," he replied.

"That only seems fair. I think I can make that work," she replied with a grin. She was on top of the world. She had kissed people before but not like this. She felt like she could barely walk and just wanted to keep kissing him. Jeremy felt the same way.

They were then off to the movie theater.