When I Found You Ch. 09

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2.2k words
4.57
7.7k
6

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This is a 27 part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

Author Note: This chapter includes the first scene relating to sexual activity that I have ever written. It will not be as good compared to other writers on this platform, but I will keep working to improve future scenes as the story continues.

I am also working on having people proofread each chapter before they are released to the public. This helps the editing process and makes the story easier to read. This is being done from an idea given by a reader, so please keep suggestions coming!

=======

"So, what have you heard about this movie?" Jeremy asked as they turned the TV on.

"It's a comedy. It's about a family who takes over a business, but they run into issues along the way. I am not sure if it's even a good movie," Kylie responded. "Honestly, I am more looking forward to cuddling with you than watching it."

"Me too. I am glad we're calling it a night early. I don't think I can stay awake much longer."

Kylie just grinned. He would be awake for a while if she had any say about it. She still did owe him.

"I am going to go change and brush my teeth real quick," Kylie said, heading to the bathroom. Once she was done, Jeremy did the same. A few minutes later, both were now in pajamas and sat on Jeremy's bed.

Kylie cuddled against his side, and he, in return, put his arm around her. They started the movie, which turned out to be quite bad. It was not really funny, and the jokes were not landing. It was for sure not the first or last time a Netflix movie that looked good was a complete disaster.

"Could we go under the covers?" Kylie asked. "I am a little cold."

"Sure," Jeremy replied. "You can sleep next to me if you want."

"I was kind of planning on it. I don't want to be away from you," Kylie admitted. Jeremy just grinned and smiled as he opened the covers. This was the first time they had a whole night together since they started dating. He patted the sheet next to him, and Kylie quickly moved under. She grabbed him and dove in for a passionate kiss.

"Listen. I want to mess around a little. If I go too far, tell me to stop, okay?" Jeremy told Kylie as he broke the kiss.

She just nodded and dove in for another kiss. Jeremy started to creep his hands underneath the back of her shirt. She reacted by kissing him with more enthusiasm, which only confirmed that he could continue. He slowly moved one of his hands to her side.

"Can I?" he asked quietly, breaking the kiss. She knew exactly what he was going to do. She was very happy he was asking for permission. It made her feel safe and protected.

"Yes," Kylie said, now out of breath. He slowly moved his hand, so it was now cupping her breast. She moaned into the kiss as he moved his second hand to join his first. She pulled back for a moment. Jeremy had thought it was too much for her until he realized she just wanted to take her shirt completely off.

Jeremy paused and backed away for a moment once she successfully removed the shirt. She noticed he was just staring at her, not making any motions to resume.

"You want to keep going?" she asked, wondering if she had done something wrong.

"Yes. You are just so beautiful I had to stop for a moment to admire you," he said. Jeremy was not sure if he had ever seen a more beautiful sight. Kylie just giggled and put his hands back where they were, but this time without any shirt to restrict him.

"This is unfair, you know," she said.

"In what way?" Jeremy replied with a smirk.

"You still have a shirt on," she pouted. He quickly fixed that issue and took off his shirt before resuming the kiss.

The skin-on-skin contact felt wonderful for both of them. They were quiet to make sure they would not cause alarm to Jeremy's parents but were determined to explore each other. Jeremy started to kiss her neck. At the same time, Kylie's hands were wrapped around his neck.

"Don't stop. Go lower," she begged. He happily complied.

He slowly continued to kiss lower until he finally reached her breast, taking her nipple into his mouth for the first time. She groaned from the feeling and forced herself to avoid becoming too loud. Meanwhile, Jeremy was very much enjoying her reactions, it just encouraged him to keep going, but Kylie wanted to take the lead now.

Kylie moved one of her hands down to Jeremy's thigh, she wanted to start exploring further. She kept going until she grabbed his erection through his pajamas, causing him to jerk slightly. This spooked Kylie.

"You okay?" she asked, moving her hands away.

"Yep. I just was not expecting it. You can keep going," he stated with a quick kiss to reassure her. She pulled away again to answer.

"Oh...I will... Take them off," she said as she glanced toward his pants.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Positive. I think my boyfriend deserves a good blowjob... I mean, I promised you a treat." she said seductively. Jeremy only gulped and quickly removed his remaining clothing.

"oh...look at that," she said as his clothes hit the floor. Jeremy knew that his dick was not the largest, but he was average. Jeremy was afraid of what Kylie would think, but Kylie seemed completely satisfied with the size and did not even mention it. Kylie started to lick her lips which caused Jeremy to just stare in anticipation of what was to come.

Kylie had messed around before, but she had never given a blowjob. She just decided to go with the flow and figure it out. She knew Jeremy would tell her if something she did was not enjoyable. She had also watched porn, so she had a basic idea of what to do.

"Tell me if you want me to do something different, okay?" She moved the blanket back over the top of them to stay warm.

Jeremy just nodded as she now moved her head below the covers. Jeremy groaned the second her lips touched his dick. She kissed the tip causing Jeremy's whole body to shutter. She quickly continued and took him into her mouth. It was a weird feeling for her, but she was enjoying herself. While having a dick in her mouth was not the most pleasant thing, the idea that she was doing something that made someone she loved feel good completely motivated her to continue with even more effort. She wanted to make Jeremy the happiest he had ever been.

If she were to ask at that very moment, Jeremy would admit it.

She began to use her hands to jerk him off. At the same time, she moved her mouth just toward the tip of his dick. She had remembered from health class that this was one of the most sensitive and pleasurable parts. Jeremy's breathing continued to deepen; she could tell he was enjoying himself. Jeremy had never felt anything like this before, and he was going cum in no time.

"Hey. I am getting close," he managed to stutter out. He assumed Kylie would want to pull out and just use her hand. She seemed to have no plan to move and even started to suck harder and faster. Jeremy just closed his eyes and took in the feelings.

Hey, the first blowjob of the relationship needs to be good, Kylie thought to herself. She was determined to make it one he would never forget.

"Oh shit," Jeremy said as his dick finally exploded. She took quite a lot in her mouth before she pulled off. He did not taste bad, it was just a weird texture. Even though Kylie had prepared herself, a bunch of his cum ended up on her face. After swallowing the majority, she just giggled at Jeremy's facial expression when he realized what had just happened.

Jeremy snapped out of his daze and grabbed some tissues next to the bed, handing them to Kylie. She wiped the remaining globs from her face before turning to him and smiling.

"I need to pay you back now," Jeremy whispered.

"I fully expect you to. I am too horny to sleep," Kylie responded.

After taking a minute to get his breath back, Jeremy just laughed, gave her a kiss, and pushed her back to the bed. He could care less about what was just in Kylie's mouth. He quickly removed her pajama bottoms and started by using his hand. This caused Kylie to start moaning instantly. He quickly covered her mouth with his free hand and said, "Try to stay quiet. We don't want to get caught." She nodded, and he removed his hand. It was quickly replaced with her own. She did not believe staying quiet was possible in this situation.

Jeremy was able to kiss Kylie's neck and use his free hand on one of her breasts. He stayed this way for a few moments, but just as Kylie had done before, he slowly moved his kisses lower and lower. Each time he kissed, Kylie gasped; she knew where he was heading and could not wait.

Meanwhile, across the living room, both Cassidy and Jason had finished their business call and were preparing for bed.

"You think we should check on the kids?" Cassidy asked. She had promised Kylie's mom to make sure she was not feeling homesick. Kylie had some bad reactions on past family trips.

Jason just chuckled. "We would be interrupting something you don't want to see."

Cassidy looked at him questionably.

"They're messing around a little. At least it sounded like that when I went to the kitchen," he replied with a smirk.

"Oh, what," Cassidy said, seeing her husband's face. "You think since they're messing around, we will?" she added.

"The thought had crossed my mind," Jason replied with a chuckle. It had been a while since they had the chance to do anything.

"Keep dreaming, honey," Cassidy responded, shaking her head. She knew this was just teasing. Cassidy was planning some alone time in the coming days.

"Tomorrow night. After we send the kids out to a concert or something, we can have some fun," she added. She had no doubt she could convince Jeremy to take Kylie out somewhere, there was so much to explore in LA.

Jason replied with a smile as they turned the lights off for bed. They played this type of game all the time. It helped to keep the relationship active and fun. He was right about what he heard coming from the other room, there was some serious messing around happening at this point.

"Jeremy...Please..." Kylie grumbled. Jeremy had spent the last few minutes kissing every inch of her body except the place she really wanted. He relented to the begging and finally reached her core. She screamed out but was fast enough to cover her face with a pillow.

She came almost instantly. Kylie had never had an orgasm like this before. She was now determined to have Jeremy do this all the time, or at least again very soon. Her wish came true again just a few moments later.

Jeremy kept going, and every time he moved his tongue along her pussy it sent shockwaves up her whole body. By the time Jeremy stopped, she felt like she was floating on a cloud. She felt like she must have had at least three orgasms but lost count due to the pleasure. He just kept going and going and going.

As she was catching her breath, Jeremy moved up next to her.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes, just amazing," she replied after another few moments. "I'm exhausted."

"Me too. Want to head to bed?" he asked.

"I am going to take a quick shower," she responded.

"Can I join you?"

"If you join me, then I will just want to keep going. Let's save that for a night when we don't need to be awake early," Kylie responded. Jeremy understood the reasoning, he was still a little sad, though. Kylie noticed this and gave him a very long and deep kiss. "That should hold you over until I get back," she said, jumping up and heading to the bathroom. He just smiled and laughed to himself. He felt so lucky to have such a wonderful caring girlfriend.

Kylie ended up only taking a shower lasting less than five minutes. She returned wearing only panties and climbed into bed.

"Go take your shower. Then come to bed," she told him happily. They had worked up quite a sweat, so it was nice to be clean. But given it was now almost eleven, they were really ready to sleep.

Jeremy took his shower, and when he returned, Kylie had already fallen asleep. He decided to pull on a pair of boxers just in case the parents barged in tomorrow. He made sure to set the alarm on his phone before turning off the bedside lamp. He cuddled against Kylie and kissed her forehead before passing out himself.

Both slept very well that night.