When I Found You Ch. 08

Story Info
A romance story about growing up in high school.
2.1k words
4.52
6.4k
4

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 years or older. This is a 27 part series. A chapter is uploaded once a week.*

Author Note: Chapters will seem slower than the ones at the beginning of this story. I have taken the feedback given by so many of you to slow down and develop the character's personalities and storylines more deeply. Please keep the feedback coming, as it really helps me become a better writer. You have all been super supportive. Thank you for the support!

- Scott

========

The room was much bigger than they were expecting. The living room and kitchen areas were bigger than most high-end hotel rooms. It was like staying in a penthouse.

"This place is crazy," Kylie said. She quickly covered her mouth, she never meant to say it aloud.

"It is," Jeremy responded with a small laugh after noticing. "Nothing like places in our small town." Jeremy knew this for a fact. Before they moved to Westport, they had visited multiple times and stayed in all the available hotels in the area.

"Let's settle in for a little while, then we can go out for a late lunch or an earlier dinner," Cassidy stated. The group then started to shuffle to their separate rooms.

Kylie and Jeremy entered their room, dragging all their bags. Jeremy closed the door behind them as Kylie set her bag on one of the beds.

"Is there anywhere you want to explore first?" Jeremy asked.

"Hummmmm, I could think of a place or two," Kylie said as she tackled Jeremy from behind onto his bed. He dropped the remaining bags he held on the floor just as her lips met his.

He decided to fight back and used his strength to flip her over, so he was now on top. "NO FAIR!" Kylie said as she smacked his side playfully. She was trying to get free, but Jeremy was holding his ground. She did not want to admit it, but she was getting quite turned on.

"I will let you up on one condition," he said with a grin.

"And what is that?" she said with a pout.

"I want fifty kisses. And...I want to go out dancing with you later."

Kylie tried to resist by using all her force to push him off, but it failed. He decided to grab her hands and pin them above her head. This had two effects, it caused them both to stare into each other's eyes, which were clearly full of lust and desire, and two, he was now turned on.

Given his situation, Jeremy was scared about what Kylie's reaction would be, so he decided to quickly disengage and let her up.

Kylie, meanwhile, did not want him to stop. She knew he was turned on, she was too. She wanted to keep going and was disappointed as he got up.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away," Jeremy stated.

"I was not complaining," Kylie added once she got her voice back. She slowly sat up. She wanted him badly. More than she could ever imagine.

"We have not really talked about going further yet," he added. "I don't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable."

"I was fine. That's very sweet of you. Let's talk after we get back from lunch," she said as she walked over to where he was now standing. She slowly whispered into his ear, "Next time, I don't want you to stop." She slid her hand down Jeremy's chest all the way down to his now very hard erection passing over it before removing herself from him and walking to the bathroom.

Jeremy only could stare as she walked away. As she closed the door, she winked at him. He did not think he started to breathe again for the next minute. Kylie meanwhile looked at herself in the mirror, completely shocked by what she just did. She had let her internal passion take over, and it was amazing. She just hoped she did not push it too far.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. This caused Jeremy to return back to the real world. He knew it was his parents who were most likely ready to head to lunch.

"Come in," Jeremy shouted.

Cassidy walked in just as Kylie returned from the bathroom.

"So we decided we would head down to the pier and walk around for a while before grabbing an early dinner," Cassidy stated. "We will all want to head to bed early as we need to head to my sister's place early in the morning."

Jeremy and Kylie nodded as they grabbed their bags. "Well, let's go! I want to do some exploring," Kylie stated as she grabbed Jeremy's hand and practically dragged him out of the room. He just happily followed along.

"I am sorry if I went a little crazy earlier. I was just super turned on," she whispered as they were walking down the hall behind his parents.

"You were? I was!" Jeremy added.

"I could tell," she said with a smirk. "I think I verified that."

"That you did," he added, now blushing.

As they reached the pier, it was quite busy, given that it was a Saturday evening. Cassidy and Jason decided to go walk around, while Kylie and Jeremy chose to go on the Ferris Wheel. It finally gave Kylie and Jeremy time to talk privately.

They were able to get one of the Ferris Wheel cars for themselves. As they started the journey to the top, which took a while, given the constant stopping to allow for other cars to switch out passengers, the conversation started.

"How far are you wanting things to go in our relationship?" Jeremy asked.

"All the way," Kylie admitted. "Listen, you know I am a virgin. But I am not completely clueless. I want to expand our physical relationship, but I am not sure if I am ready to have full-on sex yet. I do want to mess around a little. If I don't get off soon, I will be ready to jump you."

"We will go at any pace you are comfortable with," Jeremy responded with a small chuckle. "If you tell me to stop. I will stop."

"I want you to be comfortable too. I know you probably have more experience than me. I just don't want to go too fast and ruin our relationship."

"I have a little more experience. But I am still a virgin, too," Jeremy admitted. Kylie was quite surprised. Jeremy was really good-looking and had dated a few other girls from school before. She just assumed he went all the way with them.

"So you never...."

"No. We never went all the way. Wanted to save it for someone who I was really in love with," he said very quietly.

"You think that's me?" Kylie now asked just as quietly.

"Yes."

Kylie believed her mind was just floating. She loved Jeremy and had fallen for him hard in the last two weeks. Her life has been turned from bad to wonderful. She decided tonight she would take the relationship further. She knew she could stop anything she was not comfortable with, so she decided her boyfriend was getting a treat later that night.

"I love you, Jeremy." Kylie moved from her side of the car carefully and sat next to Jeremy.

"I love you too, Kylie," he said as he wrapped his hands around her.

"You know. I think I am feeling generous. I want to surprise you when we get back to the hotel," Kylie said.

"Oh really..."

"YES! Now you better kiss me, or I will hold out," she said playfully. He happily complied. They stayed that way until the ride came to an end.

The parents met them by the exit. Kylie and Jeremy both were glowing, which Cassidy and Jason both picked up on but left alone.

"Let's go get some food. I am starving," Cassidy declared, leading the group down the boardwalk toward a local restaurant.

As they got seated at the table, Cassidy was the first to start a conversation.

"So Kylie, I just wanted to give you a heads up about some of our family members."

Jeremy just sat back and rolled his eyes. He knew exactly what his mother was going to bring up.

Cassidy ignored him and continued. "Some of Jeremy's cousins love to tease him. They push him toward a breaking point but never seem to cross a line where Jeremy would push back."

"They are just spoiled brats," Jeremy added. "I don't respond as that's what they want."

Cassidy continued. "Just be careful about taking anything they say as fact. They love making stuff up and don't really care how it affects people. Given they are a few years younger than you two, hopefully, they will grow up and learn."

"I know Jeremy will be watching out for me, but I will watch out for what they do. Thank you for warning me," Kylie told Cassidy. She had dealt with all the bullying for the past few years, she could take on some spoiled brats just trying to mess with her boyfriend. She was much stronger than she was just two weeks ago.

Jason and Kylie got into a conversation about a new movie, so Cassidy finally had some time to catch up with her son on how their family business was going.

"I wanted to let you know that we went ahead and got the plans approved for a new office building in town. It will take about a year to build, but it will be our new headquarters," Cassidy stated.

"I thought you hated the idea of a central office."

"I did. But given were going to be investing in so many companies, I need a place for central staff to meet and manage the day-to-day operations. It's not going to be like a highrise or anything, just a small three-story building with enough space to house everyone. Plus a new legal and security team."

"Security team?" Jeremy questioned. This was something they had never needed before.

"Yes. With the new investments were going to be more well known. I will try to keep your name out of it, but if you start getting harassed for money or anything, I will give you personal detail for protection. Kylie as well, as long as you are dating. It hopefully won't get to that point. We have never needed it before, but I am just being careful."

Jeremy was quite afraid of the potential changes this would bring to his life. He had always kept his family's wealth hidden at school. Once all the students knew about how much money he had, they would most likely start begging him for trips and events. That was something he was not looking forward to. He also did not want it to cause issues between him and Kylie. This would need to be something he would discuss with her.

"Okay. I really don't want a personal security detail to start. I should be fine, and it would cause more issues than help. Are you and dad going to have one?"

"Yes. They will be mainly at the office but will also protect our house and handle transport for work events. The more businesses we invest in, the more people will start trying to know our whole lives." This was just a fact. Many high-level individuals are stalked and harassed over their income on a daily basis.

Jeremy just nodded and continued to eat. This was going to be an adjustment.

Kylie and Jason finished their conversation and returned to ask the group about potentially going to the observatory later that week. It sounded like a fun idea. They were really hitting it off, and Jeremy was happy that his parents seemed to be taking to Kylie really well.

They had decided to order some ice cream for dessert. It was so good that they had gone through three orders before they were full enough to be satisfied. Kylie had a mini brain freeze, so she was slightly shivering. Jeremy had let her cuttle up next to him to stay warm. She was quite exhausted from the long day of travel, plus the time difference was never a fun aspect.

They walked back to the hotel around seven and decided to just relax for the rest of the night. Kylie and Jeremy wanted to watch a new Netflix movie, and the parents needed to make some business calls. Once they walked back into the suite, they said goodnight and headed to their separate rooms.