When I Found You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure know how to make me cum, Chris. Just keep fucking me."

Within a minute I could feel another climax coming on. Chris was pumping me like I had never been fucked before. After another minute or two my second climax hit me. It was not quite as good as the first but good enough.

Chris was still at work on my pussy. He was starting to pick up speed and force and he was obviously getting close to his climax. I wanted to cum with him so I started to squeeze his cock with my pussy walls. I knew it would feel good for Chris and it always felt good for me as well. Soon I was getting close again.

"Chris, you can cum any time you want. I am close, too."

With that he really started to pound me which brought me even closer to my next climax. Soon we were fucking wildly and grunting like a couple of animals in heat. At almost the same time we both reached our climax and I squirted like I never have before. There must have been a gallon of love juice come out of me soaking both of us. And then I felt Chris spurt his love juice into my pussy. Each spasm felt like a cannon shot up my pussy. Too soon his spasms ceased, but we were so in tune with each other we both came down from our shared high together.

Chris rolled off me and collapsed beside me on his back. We were both trying to catch our breath as we looked at each other and smiled.

"My God, Chris. That was great. Thank you."

"No thanks necessary. It was great for me, too."

We both lay there enjoying the glow of great sex. We both were a little sweaty so I said "How about a little swim to rinse off the sweat in a few minutes."

"Sounds wonderful, but I need that few minutes."

"Me, too."

When we both recovered we left our clothes where they were and walked down to the pond holding hands. When we arrived we walked directly into the water hand in hand. We did not really swim we just splashed water on ourselves. When we had the sweat washed off we embraced in the knee deep water and held each other silently. No talking was necessary to express out love for each other, just holding one another close was all that was necessary.

"Chris, let's go back to the camper. I think I am going to need a little nap after that."

"I agree. Let's go."

We walked back to the camp hand in hand. Then we picked up our clothes and took them into the camper with us. We both collapsed on the bed and I was asleep almost immediately.

I woke up with Chris' arm around me. God I really enjoyed that feeling. Just knowing that his arm around me meant that he loved me filled me with love for him. I felt him stir so I turned over to face him. He smiled at me and I returned it in kind. He leaned toward me and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I guess we should get up. I don't want to waste the whole afternoon."

"What would you like to do?"

"I want to go for another walk. Is there a different trail we can take?"

"Sure. There is one that is a little longer than we took the other day and another that goes all the way around the perimeter of the property which takes over an hour to traverse."

"Let's do the first one and save the longer one for another day."

"Fine by me."

We got up and put our clothes back on. I sure am glad that Chris does not mind nudity because I love being nude when I can. But I do realize that clothes are necessary when camping, otherwise you invite all kinds of possible bites, scrapes, bruises, and whatever else the forest has to pester you.

Once dressed Chris led me down the access road about half way to the gate. There was a little trail that led towards a tree covered area off to our right. We took that and went towards the trees. It had gotten a little warm but once we reached the trees the shade protected us from the sun.

It was mostly oaks and elm trees in this area and they were widely spaced enough that walking through them was easy. We wound around a little but eventually came to the remains of an old and small house in a clearing.

"This house belonged to the owner prior to my uncle purchasing the land. He and his wife lived here for almost forty years until they got too old and had to move to a nursing home."

"What's it like inside."

"Come on and I'll show you."

The house had a little porch which covered the entrance door. I was amazed to see glass still in the windows as usually that gets broken out by kids soon after a house is abandoned. Chris opened the front door, there was no lock, an led me in. It was a little dark but the windows let in enough light to see with.

"The house only has two rooms, the living/kitchen and a bedroom. There was an outhouse out back but it collapsed some years back. The fireplace still works. I know because one winter my family came to camp here and a cold front surprised them. We had to retreat to this house in order to stay warm. Dad built a fire and that's how we stayed warm until we went home the next day."

There was not much furniture, just a small table and two chairs. The bedroom contained the remains of a double bed but the mattress was nowhere near usable.

"How old is this house?"

"My uncle said it was built in the 1950's. He also said the house must have been well built because it is still standing. I got interested in it a few years back and investigated the building methods used on it. And I must say, the house will probably still be standing when we are no longer here if the termites don't get to it first. It is actually built more like a barn than a house as far as the way it's built."

I walked around the house and looked out all the windows. They all looked out on the forest except for one where there was a little clearing.

"That's where the garden used to be. They raised their own food and a few cattle but all traces of that are gone now."

"Was there any electricity?"

"Nope. They really lived like the old pioneers. Off the grid as they say today."

"Wow, this is fascinating. I like camping but civilization is a requirement for everyday living, at least for me."

"I know what you mean. The isolation would get to me eventually."

"Yeah, that too."

"Ready to continue the walk?"

"Ready when you are."

We went back outside and Chris closed the door behind us.

"Chris, I am surprised that vandals have not trashed this place."

"Yeah, me too. But my uncle tries to keep this place as isolated as he can to reduce that risk. And I do appreciate that about him. It gives my family a place to go to get away from it all."

"I've only met him a few times but he seems like a responsible person who cares about this property."

"Oh he does care about it. It is kind of funny because when he was younger he was kind of wild. Dad says he really mellowed out when he bought this property. I find that a little strange but I sure am appreciative of it now."

We walked on through more of the trees. The path, what there was of it, had almost disappeared but Chris seemed sure of where he was going. It was nice to have someone to show me around. I had not done much exploring the few times I had been here and I had obviously missed some significant spots on the property.

We walked on for about thirty minutes and eventually came out at the pond again. From there we went back to camp to prepare supper. Neither of us was very hungry after Mom's big lunch so we decided not to build a fire and just snack for our meal. We broke out my leftover peanuts, some lunch meat, bread, chips, and a couple of beers. We ate while sitting in Chris' lawn chairs.

"Chris, did the couple living in that house have any children?"

"My uncle said they never did. I guess that is why it was up for sale instead of being left to their kids."

"That's kind of sad, especially if they wanted children."

"Yeah, it is. What about you? Are you looking forward to having children?"

"I kind of have mixed emotions about it. On the one hand I really want to go into brain research, but on the other hand children have a certain draw for me as well."

"I do appreciate your problem. Women today are under pressure from all directions about children and their career. That balancing act would be too much for me."

"It is a lot of pressure. But I do at least have a short term plan to graduate college. I guess after that I will have to make some hard decisions."

"Well, you won't get any pressure from me. You are the one that will bear most of the weight for whatever decision you make and you don't need any additional pressure from me. I can live with whatever decision you make."

I reached over to squeeze his hand. "Thanks, Chris. It's nice to know that will not be a sticking point in our relationship. Another reason I love you."

Chris smiled and squeezed my hand. God I love him. I never felt so lucky. A man like him is really hard to find. A woman needs support, believe it or not, for the decisions she makes. Having a man at your side who will support you, no matter what, takes a lot off your shoulders. Every day he shows me more of who he is and every day I fall deeper in love with him.

After dinner we both decided to read a little. I love to read and Chris is almost as bad as I am. But while I am into murder mysteries he is into historical fiction. To each his own.

Eventually the light was fading so we went inside the camper. We both laid on the bed and read until it was time to sleep. I love sleeping in the nude and Chris was trying to embrace my lifestyle so he stripped for bed as well. We crawled back into bed and kissed each other goodnight. For a little while I thought about the day and realized it could not have gone any better. Dad and Mom supported Chris and myself and Dad was willing to hire him for the whole summer. And he would sleep with me every night of the summer. That was the cherry on top of my plan and I intended to make the most of that cherry.

But soon my mind wandered and then I was asleep. I think I dreamed of Chris in my bed and the things we would do and try. A really pleasant dream.

The next morning Chris was awake before me. I woke as he got out of bed to head to the bushes. If I did not move too much my bladder was okay so I waited for him to come back. When he did I got out of bed and headed out for my morning ritual.

I was a little wet this morning and emptying my bladder was very stimulating. When I was done I reached down and rubbed my clit for second. Yep, I was horny. I hoped Chris was as well as I needed a good fucking this morning. As I walked back to the camper my head was full of the sexual possibilities we could enjoy this morning.

Once inside I climbed over Chris and got under the sheet with him. He immediately embraced me and started kissing me all over. He was obviously as horny as I was and I was glad because I needed him this morning. Soon he moved into a sixty nine position with him on top. It placed his cock directly above me and I tried my best to swallow it. Chris is about seven inches long and circumcised. I appreciate a circumcised man because he is usually cleaner than one who is not. But that is just my preference.

As I was blowing his cock he was working my pussy over with his tongue. He was the best pussy eater I have ever encountered, but then again I am not that experienced with a lot of men. I just know it could not get any better than what Chris was doing. He would alternate between licking, kissing, and sucking every part of my crotch. It was getting me closer to orgasm and he was doing his best to make that happen.

I was doing my best to make him happy by slurping his cock over and over. I licked and sucked on it trying to get him to cum in my mouth. But one thing I can say about Chris is that he has staying power. That meant he would eventually fuck me and I was looking forward that.

Meanwhile my climax was fast approaching. I could feel it well up inside me until it was explode or bust. So I exploded. I started shaking all over and my toes bent straight down and I almost choked on Chris' cock. Chris just continued sucking on my clit which increased the duration of my climax.

When I finally came down from my high Chris turned his head and looked at me.

"Like that?"

I let his cock slip from my mouth and said "Absolutely fabulous. Now fuck me like you mean it."

He rolled off of me and turned around to place himself between my legs.

"How do you want it? Nice and slow, hard and fast, or a building pace?"

"Start slowly but eventually pound me into the bed."

"I can do that."

Since his cock was already wet he just slipped it into me and started a slow fuck. His cock felt so good going in and out of me. Plus he added a round and round motion on top of that. He really knows how to fuck me.

"You are so good to me, Chris."

"That's because I love you and I would not have it any other way."

"Good, because this is exactly how I want it. No one can make me feel like this but you. I want to be everything you want or need because I know you will do the same for me."

"You can have every part of me every way you want it and every day you want it."

"Good. Now fuck me until I scream."

He smiled at me and picked up the pace. I was already feeling the next climax coming on. But I was enjoying giving pleasure to Chris. I began to squeeze his cock with my pussy and I could see it was stimulating him, as well as me.

Chris sped up and it was wonderful. He was hitting my G-spot just right and getting me closer. I reached down and rubbed my clit a little which really got me close. But I was waiting on Chris so we could cum together. He was still pounding me and I was transfixed by our arousal. We seemed to be joined with each other at the crotch. Suddenly, Chris climaxed spraying my insides with his love juice. It was all it took to push me over the edge and I was suddenly in the throws of a big climax. I was shaking all over and lifting my hips off the mattress. Each spasm was causing me to thrust against Chris' cock as he continued to pound me through our shared pleasure.

Too soon we were coming down from our climaxes. Chris collapsed on me and then rolled off to my side. We were both maxed out needed to regain our strength with a few minutes rest. Neither of us spoke, it was enough to hold hands and be next to each other.

After a few minutes Chris rolled toward me and said "How about a bath?"

"Sure shall we use soap?"

"Absolutely. Bring some."

We got up and I got the soap and Chris fetched the towels. We walked down to the pond and started bathing in the water. We soaped each other up and I washed my hair. When we were done I decided a real swim was in order so I began some laps around the pond. Chris followed me and paced me as I did a few laps. When I had the kinks worked out I was suddenly hungry.

"Let's get some breakfast, Chris."

"About time, I'm starving."

We got out and toweled each other off and then walked back to camp. We got dressed and Chris went to get the firewood while I put breakfast together. I got out the oatmeal, bread, milk, and butter. Once the fire was going I used a pot to cook the oatmeal and Chris used a pan to fix toast.

We ate on the lounge chairs again. It was becoming our main meal location which was okay because it is harder to eat in any other position. After breakfast we cleaned up and discussed what to do next.

"Let's just take it easy this morning. But I might want to do some serious swimming this afternoon."

"I like that idea, Chris. It will give me a chance to relax a bit."

Chris spread the blanket again and we relaxed on it with our books close by. We talked for a while and then Chris heard something. Then I heard it, the engine of a car coming up the road to the campsite. Chris got up to see who it was.

"It's uncle Brad. I would know that jeep anywhere."

I got up and could see the jeep coming up the drive. "Any idea why he is here?"

"Probably to check up on us. He is like that, sort of like a mother hen sometimes. But I like him ."

The jeep came up and parked near us. When he got out I recognized Brad Henderson right away. He was tall and lanky dressed in jeans, t-shirt, and boots. Chris went to meet him.

"Uncle Brad, it's good to see you. What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you two to see if you were getting along."

I ran over to them and put my arm around Chris. "Hi, Mr. Henderson. We are getting along very well. I really like Chris."

"I can see that. I guess I had no reason to worry at all." He was all smiles.

"Come on over to the blanket, Uncle Brad. You want some coffee? I think there is some left."

"No thanks, already had my fill this morning. So, I can see you two are getting along more than just well. I'd say you two are now a little more than friends."

I answered for Chris. "Yes, a little more. I think I can speak for Chris when I say we have fallen for each other."

"That's great! When Chris phoned me about using this place I warned him you would be here. But after the call I got to thinking about the two of you together and, to be truthful, was wondering what would happen when you got together. I can see that you are getting along very well together. Makes me feel a little like Cupid."

That brought a little blush to both Chris and myself.

"Well you sure shot your arrow straight. Sherry and I are in love and I am happier than I have ever been."

"That goes double for me, Mr Henderson."

"Please, call me Brad. Well that makes me happy, too. Sherry, you are getting a good man there. Chris is a fine nephew and I know that he will make you happy. He has a good head on his shoulders and is dependable and kind."

"I have already discovered those qualities and more. He make me happier than I have ever been. Thanks for sending him my way."

Brad smiled. "Chris, have you shown Sherry around?"

"Mostly. We went to the old cabin yesterday. That just leaves the perimeter path to finish the tour."

"Good. Sherry, just follow Chris' lead. He will not lead you astray. He knows this property well."

"So far he has been wonderful. I would follow him anywhere."

"Chris, I have to admit I have a second reason for coming to see you out here. I figured this would be the perfect setting for what I need to tell you. I am getting on in years such that I am closer to the end than the beginning. I have been discussing this with my lawyer and I want to leave this property to you when I am gone."

"Uncle Brad. You are not in ill health or anything are you?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. I just want to put things in place for when the time comes. I am sure that is a long way off but you never know. In any case, you will inherit this property when I die, with one provision. You may never sell it. It must be willed to someone when you die. Who you give it to is completely up to you, but you must will it. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course, uncle Brad. What ever you want. You know I love this place and I promise to make sure it is kept as pristine as it is now and make sure that requirement is passed down to whoever I will it to."

"Good enough. I am willing it to you because I know you love this place and want to see it kept just like it is. This area is growing in population and it will be nice to know something of the wilderness will be here for the foreseeable future."

"Thanks, uncle Brad. I will try to be a guardian protector of the property."

"I know you will, Chris."

I did not say anything because this was between Brad and Chris. But I was thrilled. We would always have this place to return to for as long as we are together. It was a very romantic notion and sent my heart soaring.

"So, Chris, have you met Sherry's parents?"

And that started a whole conversation about yesterday. It ended with Chris describing our problem with his uncle.

"We both really want to finish our degrees, but being away from each other will not only be hard, but could have unforeseen consequences."