When I Found You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I can see that. After all, you are two healthy people with drives to match I imagine. And things can happen, especially over the span of two years. No matter how serious you are now, unknown people and future events could derail your romance."

"So we need a solution, Brad. If you think of anything would you please let us know?"

"Of course. I may never have been married but I have a romantic streak a mile wide."

We all smiled at that.

"I guess I inherited that as well from Dad. Must be a family trait." Chris said.

We all laughed at that.

"Would you like to stay for lunch, uncle Brad?"

"No, I probably should get back. I have a meeting this afternoon with my lawyer to get the will finalized so I should not be late for that. But before I go I want to wish you both the greatest happiness together and best wishes for the future. You two make a good match for each other."

"Thanks, Brad. And thanks for letting me use the property. And sending me Chris. It has changed my life forever and I am eternally grateful to you."

"Think nothing of it. It was just fate, but I am glad that fate chose me to put the two of you together."

We got up and walked Brad back to his jeep. Chris shook his had and clapped him on the shoulder and I hugged him.

"Say hello to your Mom and Dad for me, Chris. Tell them I love them. Goodbye, Sherry, I am sure I will see you again."

"I hope so, Brad."

With that he drove back down the drive to the gate.

"Chris, that man really loves you."

"Yeah, I knew that, but I did not know how much until this morning."

"You have a wonderful family, Chris. Even though I have never met your parents I know they are great people, too. How could they not be with a son like you."

"Thanks, Sherry. They are wonderful and I can not wait for you to meet them."

"I will soon enough. Look at the time! Where did it go? How about some lunch?"

"Sounds good."

We decided on just sandwiches since we would be swimming later. We shared the makings and between us we had a pretty good lunch. Later we lay on the blanket again to let our lunch settle.

"Chris, do you have any ideas about our problem?"

"Other than running up and down Interstate 35 every weekend I don't have anything. I also know that doing that run every weekend will get old in a hurry and will eventually have an impact on our grades. So even that plan has its own problems."

"That's how I see it as well. It's really frustrating."

"Yes it is. I just hope if we get enough people thinking about it someone will come up with something."

"Me, too. But it is a little depressing."

"We can't let it get us down. We have all summer to come up with a plan. And who knows, a solution may present itself this summer."

"On another topic, even though he may not thinks so, what Brad is doing is very romantic for us. This is always a place we can return to to relive this time together. For some reason I like the idea of returning here together."

"It is a romantic notion, but I like it, too. I have always loved this place and now I know that it will always be mine to share with you. Yep, a very romantic notion."

"You're just like your uncle, a romantic at heart. One of your better qualities."

I leaned over and kissed him. He put his arm around me and held me close. Being in love was still pretty new for me but I could not get over how this feeling had eluded me in the past. It was not like I had not known men intimately because I had. But this was different, it was deeper and more meaningful. My life had changed course because of Chris, and would never be the same again. And I was okay with that.

We held each other for a while, lost in our thoughts. It was so nice to be in his arms. I was warm and protected, just how love makes you feel. I hoped with all my heart that this feeling would never end.

"I guess we should think about going swimming, Sherry."

"Yeah. Let get my towel. Oh, and bring the blanket. We might want to laze around by the pond."

"Good idea."

We put our stuff together and went down to the pond. We laid out the blanket next the rocks where we usually put our clothes. Then we stripped down and went into the water. We splashed around a little bit and then started our laps around the pond. The water was warm this afternoon but very invigorating. We both kept up nice easy stokes through the water to not get too tired. Chris was a good swimmer but I think I was a bit better. He began to struggle after about the twentieth lap so I eased up my strokes. When we had done thirty laps I was ready to stop so when we were back where we started I swam towards shore with Chris right behind me.

"Sherry, I had no idea you were such a good swimmer. You could coach me because I can barely keep up after a few laps."

"I do swim a lot at school. In high school I was on the girls swim team. I was only a fair swimmer compared to a lot of the girls but I like the competition. And it kept me slim and fit."

"That it did. I like the results. You have a body to die for, but I want to live to enjoy it."

"You're not so bad yourself. You must do something to keep fit."

"I do a little running and weight lifting. Nothing serious, just enough to keep fit."

"It looks good on you."

I went to him while we were still in the water and hugged him. "You know how to say the nicest things to a girl. Come on, let's lie on the blanket a while."

We had laid the blanket in the sun so we could be warm after our swim. But after we were there for a few minutes it was too hot, so we moved it to the shade. We were dry by then could lay touching each other. I spooned with him and wrapped an arm around him. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke when Chris turned over to face me.

"You were sleeping so nicely I hated to wake you."

"That's okay. Just so that when I wake you are always with me."

"If it is possible to be with you, then I will be. I love you."

I kissed him and we embraced, holding each other in our arms. We lay that way a long time. I never wanted it to end. Except that I could feel my pussy becoming wet and I knew I had to have him.

"Chris, make love to me. I need you and want you. Fill me up with your cock. Make me cum like the whore I really am. Do all the things you want to me. I am yours in every way you want me."

"God I love you, Sherry. You are more than any man deserves. I will make love to you and fill you up with my cock. I will try to make you cum again and again."

He unwound himself from me and brought me to my knees. He embraced me while still on his knees. Then he got up and went behind me and got on his knees again. He wrapped his arms around me and began to massage my breasts. Then be kissed me on my neck and ear. This sent shivers down my spine. I put both my hands behind me searching for his cock. It was already very hard and stood straight up. I massaged it up and down. It felt great in my hands.

One of Chris' hands went down my belly to my crotch. He massaged it with his whole hand holding my pussy. It was sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"That's it, Chris. Feel me with you hand."

He had me lower the front half of my body until my hands were on the ground. Then he began to rub his cock on my pussy to get it wet. Once wet he eased his cock into my pussy and slowly started humping me. It felt so good moving inside me, filling me up with his cock, his balls bouncing against my clit. I loved being fucked by Chris. He knows what I want without asking me anything.

I started to feel an orgasm building inside me so I pushed back on his cock. It was having an effect on me and I was building towards a climactic end.

"I'm about to cum, Chris. Fuck me a little faster."

He sped up a bit and it was just enough to start my climax.

"I'm cumming!"

My pussy clamped down on his cock and convulsions swept through me. I could barely hold myself up on my arms. All through my climax Chris kept fucking me. When it was over I said to him "Just keep fucking me. Make me cum again."

"God I love fucking you. It's like nothing else I have ever felt. Your pussy is perfect for my cock."

"And I love it when you fuck me. But don't stop."

"Not likely."

He just kept on pumping me. His balls were still slapping my clit, stimulating it and getting me closer again.

"God, Chris, you really know how to fuck me. Make me cum again."

After a little more pounding I was at the edge again.

"I'm almost there, Chris."

He sped up a little more and now I was really at the edge.

"I'm cumming again, Chris. Oh God!"

I literally fell over the edge this time. I was shaking all over and my vaginal fluid leaked out onto Chris. But he never stopped fucking me. I must have had a dozen spasms which almost took all the energy out of me. When I stopped convulsing Chris flipped me over onto my back and pushed my legs up around me. Then he reentered me and fucked me even more.

This time it took a little longer for me to get going again, but Chris kept working on me by massaging my breasts and clit. Eventually it worked and I was getting there again.

"I'm going to cum again if you keep this up."

"God I want you to. I want you to com as many times as you need to."

"I love you more than I thought was possible. Just don't stop. But this time cum with me. I want your seed inside me. I want to feel it splash all over my vagina."

"Keep talking like that and I will cum."

"Any time you are ready I am ready to receive it."

He really started to pound me. He put his hands on each side of me and was attempting to pound me into the ground. It felt wonderful. I could feel every inch of his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Keep going, Chris. I'm almost there. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I could tell he was almost there as well. Just as I was getting there his cock filled me to the brim with his spunk. And that put me into climax. We both were convulsing like two epileptics. It seemed to go on for minutes until both us us slowed together and collapsed on the blanket.

I was sweating like a pig, but I never felt so thoroughly fucked in my life. It was a good feeling, one I hoped to feel again sometime. But what I really knew was the only man who could make me feel this way was lying next to me. And that swelled my heart with love for him.

"Sherry, I love you so much. I have had sex many times before you but none of them even come close to you. I never knew sex could be like this. I love it when you cum. I feel it every time and it always swells my heart with love for you."

"Oh, Chris. It is the same for me. Each time we make love I fall more in love with you. I want you with me, beside me, and in me all the time. Just holding your hand makes me feel my love for you."

"Sherry, will you marry me?"

Oh my God, it was the question I had been hoping for. But I did not think it would come this soon. I rolled over on top of him and kissed him with all my might.

"I guess that's a 'yes'?"

"Oh, Chris. Of course it's a 'yes'. Yes, Yes, Yes. I will marry you whenever you want."

Chris wrapped me in his arms and almost hugged me to death. Almost.

"Sherry, you have made me the happiest man on earth. I love you so much."

"And I love you. I am so happy at this moment. Tell me again you want to marry me."

"I want to marry you, Sherry. More than anything in the world. More than life itself. Just say you will be with me and love me from now on."

"I will be with you always. Even when you are not physically with me you can depend on my love for you. You are mine and I am yours, now and forever."

We hugged again and when we released each other I swear we both had tears in our eyes. Happy tears. We were both sniffling and wiping the tears from our eyes. And smiling. Oh man were we smiling.

"Come on, Chris. Let's rinse this sweat off of us."

We went to the water and rinsed each other off. When the sweat was gone we returned to the rocks to fetch out towels. As Chris was drying himself he suddenly looked up with a weird expression.

"Sherry, I think this is the solution to our problem."

"What do you mean?"

"When we are married, it will put us into a different mindset. We would never do anything that would jeopardize our relationship."

Suddenly, I knew what he meant.

"Oh Chris, I see what you mean."

"But I also want to be realistic about this. We both have needs. I think we have to be open about this and make sure that even if either of us meets someone and has sex with them, we will always return to the other. A semester is a long time and we can not see each other for weeks at a time. If either of us meets someone it has to be a casual relationship."

"Chris, I can be celibate for a semester."

"You say that now, but from what I can see for myself you have a very healthy sexual appetite. You may need to release it. And that is okay by me. I just want your word that you will always come back to me."

I went to him and hugged him. "I will promise just that, to always come home to you. But you must promise the same to me."

"And I do promise just that. I also promise to never be jealous of you or anything you may do."

"I promise the same. Although I am not sure I have a jealous bone in my body."

"I'm pretty sure I don't either. But having that promise up front is the best thing for our relationship."

"I can see that. Oh Chris, I am so happy. I know this is going to work. When do you want to get married?"

"Not right away. We have all summer to plan and actually do the deed. Besides, if I got married right away my family might disown me. You need to meet them first so that we start out on the right foot with them."

"You are right, of course. I guess I am just not thinking straight right now. My happiness is crowding my brain at the moment."

"That's okay. Let's get dressed and head back to camp."

We put our clothes back on, gathered up our stuff, and headed back to camp. We still had a little time before supper so we relaxed in the lawn chairs.

"This camping trip has been a turning point in my life, Chris. Just days ago I was here to just relax, and now my whole life has changed course. Meeting you has been the wildest roller coaster ride of my life. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

"It's the same for me. I just came here to relax before I started a summer job. Now I have that job and the girl of my dreams. I can't wait to see what comes next."

"I know. The roller coaster ride isn't over yet. We are bound to run into more problems."

"I am sure we will, too. But with our commitment to each other I am sure we will find solutions."

I reached over and held his hand. I gave it a little squeeze and said "With you by my side everything is possible."

"I guess I should phone my family tonight. They will not believe what has happened since I got here."

"I almost can not believe it. Sometimes I think I am in a dream."

"Don't worry. After having sex with you multiple times I know this is not a dream. No dream could top sex with you, not even a wet dream."

I smiled at that. "Yeah, you're right. I can't believe how horny I have been since you got here. I have never had so much sex in the span of just a few days. But it was wonderful and I enjoyed every minute of having sex with you, and I want more. As many times as you can get it up."

"Tonight then?"

"Absolutely."

We talked until dinner time. Chris went to get wood for the fire and I started to see what we could put together to cook and eat. There was one steak left and it was big enough for two so I took that out along with some canned vegetables. I had run out of rolls so I got out some sandwich bread.

Once the fire was started I put the vegetables into pots and waited for the fire to turn to coals. Chris watched the fire and put everything on it when it was ready. He was a much better cook over fire than I am, no matter what he claimed earlier this week.

When everything was done he cut the steak in half, added vegetables to the plates, and opened two beers for us. We didn't have any wine or we would have had that, so we celebrated with a beer apiece. We ate on the lawn chairs and it tasted really good. I like steak, unlike a lot of girls I know. Sometimes it just hits the spot.

When we were done we cleaned everything and put it away. Chris has this system for sorting the things to be burned, things we need to wash and save, and trash to be hauled away. When we leave it will be like we were never here. Nice.

We retreated back to the lawn chairs to watch the sun go down. It was so lovely out here, the perfect spot to fall in love. It was almost magical in its power. The birds were singing, there was a slight breeze, the sky was clear, the sun was setting, and my lover was sitting beside me. Just perfect.

Chris took out his phone and called his family. They were glad to hear from him. He told them about us and how we had fallen in love. They seemed curious but also supportive. He also told them about Brad and the gift he was to be given, but they already knew about that. Bard had informed them prior to talking to Chris so there would be no surprises. Brad was a good man and seemed genuinely concerned about everyone's feelings. They talked for a while longer and Chris assured them he would be home on Memorial Day.

When he hung up I was a bit curious.

"Chris, you didn't mention that we have decided to get married."

"I did that deliberately. I didn't want to unload everything on them at once. It might seem a little weird to them with us getting married after just a few days courtship. But I will tell them when I get home, I promise."

"I know you will. And you are probably right. This train is moving fast and if we are not careful it will run over people."

"Exactly. I just want to be careful."

When the sun was finally down we went into the camper and removed our clothes. We both knew that we would make love, but we were going to take our time because we were celebrating our engagement.

We made love slowly enjoying the touch of the others body. We were not as desperate as we had been during our previous love making. We seemed to know that this time there was no need for that. We would always be together so there was no need to hurry and there would never be a last time. Chris was very gentle with me as we slowly built our passion. After what seemed like a long time he entered me and we gently made love to each other. This time we made it last a long time. I never wanted him to leave my vagina but my climax was undoubtedly building. He was still fucking me slowly and I was in heaven. We were kissing and licking each other the whole time. His caresses were soft and titillating.

Just when I thought he was going to build up speed he turned us over with me on top. I really like this position because it puts me in control of our passion. I kept up Chris' previous speed while he played with my breasts. We smiled at each other and I could see the love in his eyes. I hoped he could see it in mine.

"I love you, Sherry."

"I love you, Chris"

We didn't say any more, there was no need. I started moving a little faster and Chris matched my actions. The need for climax was building within me now. I slowly built up speed until after a few minutes I was going at it pretty fast. Chris' cock was reaching every part of me. He felt huge at that moment so I started squeezing it. That brought me very close.

"I'm almost there, Chris."

"Me, too. Keep going. I love it when you fuck me."

"And I love it when you fuck me."

We were now pounding each other when, suddenly, my climax hit me and my vagina convulsed around the cock I loved so much. And it caused Chris to spray his semen into me. We kept pounding each other through the climax which always enhanced it for me and I am sure did the same for Chris.