When I Found You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off everything except my underwear and crawled back in bed. I continued to watch Sherrie even though I was reluctant to do so because it made me feel like a perv. But I could not take my eyes off of her. After a while she put her book away and got out of her tent. She started to undress all the way down to her skin. She stood there naked and stretched with her arms above her head. It made her breasts rise with her arms. She brought her arms back down and cupped her tits with her hands. She was rubbing them and pinching her nipples. Then she bent down to get back in her tent and I got a nice view of her ass. It was too dark to see anything else but what I did see was magnificent.

The show was over so I turned myself over and tried to sleep. I kept thinking about her and eventually I was dreaming about her. She was a remarkable woman.

The next morning I woke a little after sunrise. My morning wood was there to greet me as always so I decided to do something about it. I masturbated while thinking about Sherrie. She could make dead flesh rise from the grave so it was not long before I climaxed. I was cumming all over myself covering my stomach and some of my chest. When my spasms were over I found a paper towel to clean up with and got dressed. I needed to find a bush to water.

Once that was done I found the firewood right where Sherrie had pointed and brought back some for the fire pit. The coals were almost cold so I had to light a new fire. Once I had it going I went back to the camper to get a frying pan.

When I came out Sherrie was just coming out of her tent with her clothes in her hands. I tried to ignore her but it was impossible. She was so beautiful. She looked at me and smiled, then continued to dress.

"I hope I'm not too distracting?"

"You are not a distraction. You are a beautiful wonder."

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you. What's for breakfast?"

"I was going to cook some eggs and sausage. Want some?"

"Sure, but let me supply the eggs."

"It's a deal."

When she finished dressing she went to her car where she kept her cooler and brought back six eggs. I dug out the sausage and sliced it into patties. The fire was down to coals so I put the sausage on the frying pan. When they were done I added the eggs to the pan and scrambled them.

"Breakfast is served."

She had gone to find a bush herself and was just returning. I had plates ready and served up everything. We went to our chairs and ate while talking about nothing in particular. When we finished we shared cleanup duties again.

"What's on tap for today?" she asked.

"Did you have anything in mind?"

"How about a swim to get clean later this morning after it warms up a little."

"I'd like that. I must smell awful."

"Not too bad. Like a man should smell."

"Not sure what that means but it's acceptable."

She went back to her tent and I went to check the battery. It was just barely discharged so I went ahead and charged my phone and tablet.

"Sherry, the battery has a nearly full charge. Want to charge your phone?"

"Yes, thanks."

She brought her phone over and plugged it in.

"Pretty neat setup."

"It does the job I need it to do."

She looked nice this morning and she smelled like a woman should. She saw me looking at her.

"Did you get an eyeful this morning?"

"Yes. I hope you don't mind if I look. But it makes me feel like a pervert."

She smiled. "I like it when you look at me, so go ahead and look."

"You're not afraid I will take advantage of you?"

"No, but even if you did I might not struggle as much as you think I will. Chris, you are nice person. No, that's not quite right, you are a great person. I like you. The thought of going to bed with you is not an unpleasant one."

"Wow, you really do speak your mind, don't you?"

"I've been told that a few times. I can see no reason to beat around the bush about the way I feel about anything or anyone. It's just the way I am."

"I have to tell you that I admire that about you. A person always knows where they stand with you."

"It has its good and bad points, but it is just the way I am. You can take it or leave it."

"Sherrie, if you don't mind me asking, when were you planning on going back home?"

"I don't mind. I was planning on breaking camp on Memorial Day."

"I guess that gives us the rest of the week and the weekend together. I hope I am not intruding on your alone time."

"Not at all. It's nice to be with good company."

"Thanks. Are you ready to go swimming?"

"You bet. Let me get my towel."

"I need to change into a swimsuit."

She giggled. "Don't bother. I did not even bring a suit. You might as well match me."

I smiled at that. "Okay, let me get my towel."

We walked to the pond and I was full of anticipation. Once there we used the rocks to put our towels and clothes on. By the time I was down to my underwear Sherrie was already naked. I pulled off my underwear and she held out her hand to me.

"Come on, Chris!"

I took her hand and we ran down into the water. I was glad of that because I was already getting hard. I hoped the water would help before I got fully erect. The water was a little cool but tolerable. We swam out to the middle of the pond together. She was a good swimmer taking long strokes and conserving her energy.

"God the water feels good. Is it too cold for you, Chris?"

"Feels nice. I have swum here when it was colder so I will survive."

We paddled around each other when Sherrie suddenly lunged at me and drove my head under the water. I surfaced and swam after her. I caught her foot and dragged her back to me where I grabbed her shoulder and ducked her head under the water. She popped back up and tried to grab me but I evaded her and swum away from her. She chased me and caught me by one of my arms. The she pulled me close to her and put her arms around me.

"Are we having fun yet?" she asked.

"Definitely."

She pulled me close and I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. "We are only getting started. There will be more fun later."

She reached down and took hold of my penis. While not a total surprise, I did not expect it at that moment.

"Is your love handle working this morning?" she asked.

"You can't tell?"

"Just wanted to make sure it works as expected."

She let go and started swimming in slow circles around me like a shark sizing up a kill.

"Are you sizing up your victim?"

"Yeah. I think I found the one I want. Do I need to come in for the kill?"

"I give up. I'm all yours."

"Good. Come on."

She turned and headed back for shore. I followed right behind her. When we got to shallow water she stood up in waist deep water. I got up next to her and turned to face her. She put out her hand and smiled at me. I took her hand and she pulled me towards her. When I was up against her she put her arms around me and leaned in to kiss me. I met her lips and we kissed for the first time. As we kissed we pulled each other closer until we were touching as much as was possible. She felt great in my arms as our tongues intertwined and explored each others mouths. When we broke our kiss she looked directly at me.

"That was really nice, Chris. I have been wanting to do that since late yesterday. I hope I am not going too fast for you?"

"Not at all. I have wanted you since I first saw you. You are so beautiful I can hardly believe you are now in my arms. I want you."

"And I want you. What do you say we gather up our clothes and head back to camp where we can continue this in more comfort."

"I like that idea."

We scooped up our clothes and practically ran back to my trailer. Once inside we turned to face each again. This time there was no hesitation before we were in each others arms. I kissed her and held it as long as I could. She was warm and inviting, both soft and firm at the same time. My penis was becoming hard as a rock as I held her.

"Is that your love handle I feel, Chris?"

"Yes, and it is all yours."

"Hummm, that sounds nice."

She let go of me and slid down my torso until she was on he knees. She reached up with both hands, one on my penis, one on my balls.

"This is a nice set of equipment, Chris. But I may have to test it to see if it works properly."

She started rubbing my balls and and pulling on my cock.

"They seem to move correctly."

Now she started licking the head of my cock. Her tongue was warm and wet. She circled the head with her tongue and then started kissing it.

"The texture seems right."

She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it while moving it in and out of her mouth. After about a minute she stopped looked up at me and smiled.

"It tastes really good. Looks like everything works properly. I think I can look forward to having a really good time with this equipment."

I brought her back up to me and then I lowered myself to her crotch.

"Your equipment looks very nice. But is it properly lubricated?"

I put my finger against her opening and rubbed around it. Her lubrication was leaking out and was copious.

"You have the proper lubrication. But what about the throttle?"

I moved my finger to her clitoris and was rewarded with a slight groan from her.

"The throttle works properly. What about the headlights?"

I moved up and lightly massaged her breasts. The were full and firm with nice nipples which were erect even before I touched them. As I manipulated her breasts she bent her head slightly back and closed her eyes.

"The headlights are perfect. Shall we start you up?"

"Oh God, please do."

I picked her up in my arms and sat her on the edge of the bed. I spread her legs and she leaned back on the bed. Next I bent down and started kissing her inner thighs working my way up her legs. When I almost got to her pussy lips I started using my tongue and working around her crotch with it. She was nicely shaved and smooth as silk. Sherrie started to moan as I worked her mound over. When I had been everywhere I went back down and licked her pussy from the bottom to the top and over her clitoris.

"Oh, Chris. That feels exquisite. You really know what you are doing. Don't stop, please."

I inserted my tongue into he pussy as far as I could. Then started fucking it with my tongue. Her pussy was like wet silk, smooth and soft, yet wet. And she tasted really good, like warm vanilla ice cream. When I moved up to her clitoris again she started to move her hips up and down on my tongue. I reached up to her breasts with my hands and massaged them with the nipples under my palms. Her breasts were a real turn on for her and she was getting really close to cumming. I switched from using my tongue on her clitoris to sucking on it. That really drove her crazy. She started to writhe when her orgasm hit her.

I have never seen a woman buck like she did when she orgasmed. It was like riding one of those bull rides I have seen around. It was hard to keep my mouth on her clitoris she was moving so much. But I have to say that was one of the biggest orgasms I have ever seen and certainly the best one I have ever experienced on a woman personally. When she came down from it she raised her head and looked at me.

"Oh my God, Chris! Where did you learn to do that? That was the best orgasm I have ever had!"

"I aim to please."

"Then let me try to please you in the same way."

She jumped up off the bed and pushed me down on it on my back. Then she climbed on top of me and sat on my dick. She smiled at me and began to move her hips back and forth while her pussy rubbed its wetness all over my penis.

"Do you provide this service to all your clients?"

She smiled big time at that question. "Only the ones I really like. The rest just get a slam-bam-thank-you-mam fuck. But let me show my specialty service."

She reached down and guided my dick into her pussy. The first thing she did was to clench her pussy on me, again and again.

"Feel good?"

"That is really nice, Sherrie. You do these exercises all the time?"

"Every chance I get."

Sherrie had pussy skills I have never felt before. She was fantastic, an unbelievable turn on. When she finally started moving up and down on me she continued her clenches, although at a slower pace.

"Sherrie, you are the best I have ever had."

"You are not so bad yourself."

She smiled down at me and I returned that smile. I reached up to her breasts and traced my fingers around them. Then I touched her nipples and circled them with my index fingers. Her nipples responded by becoming hard. It really turned me on.

I needed her so I pulled her down to my chest and kissed her. We opened our mouths together and intertwined our tongues. She tasted sweet and warm. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and we continued to pump each other slowly but with purpose.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other. She had a beautiful face and her hair fell all around her head. When she smiled she lit up the room as well as my heart. She was taking me places I have never been before.

"I like fucking you, Chris. You are giving me something I have not ever experienced. I am not even sure what it is, but I definitely feel it. Just keep doing what you are doing."

"I think I feel it too, Sherrie. Whatever it is it's as real as you are. And you have to be real to make my cock feel like it does."

She smiled at that. "Let's see if we can't maximize that feeling."

Her pumping became faster and faster. She was intent on making me cum.

"Sherrie, this may be the wrong time to ask, but are you protected?"

She laughed. "Not to worry, I use an IUD so we are safe."

That made me feel better. Not only was she beautiful and intelligent, she was practical as well. And a fabulous fuck. She was starting to drive me crazy. I finally had to return her pumping actions and began to slam my cock into her.

"Oh, Chris! Don't stop. Just keep fucking me. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And I did as she asked. I kept up slamming into her, over and over. And she was returning my actions with everything she had. She was almost in agony as she approached her climax. Her eyes were closed and she furrowed her brow. A low scream was forming in her throat that kept growing in volume until she was almost out of control. It was also driving me to my climax quickly and we seemed to get to our orgasms at the same time.

We were both out of control. I still do not understand how we stayed connected to each other, pussy and cock, but we did. I must have sprayed a quart of love juice into her because it was leaking all over us along with her juices. We each road out our climaxes together by hugging each other as tight as we could. When it was finally over we both collapsed trying to catch our breaths while still holding each other.

We lay there in the afterglow of our coupling absorbing each others warmth.

"God, Chris. That was incredible. No one has ever fucked me like that before."

"It was the same for me, Sherrie. It was the best experience of my life. I could get to like this very much."

She smiled at that. "Me, too. I think I am addicted already."

I hugged her at that declaration.

"Will you do that to me again? Soon?"

I smiled at that. "Of course I will. Anytime you want it. And I will enjoy it just as much as you, maybe more."

"I don't see how that is possible. You almost fucked me into unconsciousness. But I loved every minute and second of it."

"I'm glad you were not disappointed. I do my best."

"Yes you do!" she exclaimed with a smile.

I hugged her again.

"I think we need another swim to wash off results of our coupling." I said.

"Yeah, I am kind of sweaty."

"Then lets go. This time we do a leisurely swim."

She smiled again. God I loved that smile.

We got up and did not even bother putting clothes on. We walked hand in hand down to the pond and this time we stayed in the water for quite a while getting the sweat and grime off our bodies. We both caressed each other since we did not bring any soap to make sure we were as clean as we could get. We also kissed, held, and caressed each other. I could not get enough of her.

When we were clean we returned to the camp in search of our clothes. We needed clothes because the wild outdoors is not a place to be nude or barefoot for city dwellers.

It was lunch time so I made tuna fish sandwiches with chips and Coke. We ate with each other chatting about ourselves and our lives. She was easy to be with and her conversation was delightful. Her attraction was really getting to me.

After lunch we went for a walk in a different direction than the day before. We did not see any animals this time except the hawks flying above. But it was great just being with Sherrie. We held hands as we walked and talked. She was very comfortable to be with, like an old friend.

When we got back to the camp it was mid afternoon. It was getting warm, but still not too hot even for late May. It was still nice in the shade so I decided to see if Sherrie wanted to lie down for a while.

"Are you sure if sleep is your ultimate goal, Chris?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

We were both grinning at each other. I got a blanket out of the trailer and spread it in the shade where there was a little breeze. I also got some pillows to make us more comfortable. We both laid down beside each other and talked for a while.

"Sherrie, are you involved with anyone right now?"

"Not at the moment, unless you mean you?"

"No silly. I just wondered because I really like you. I could even fall for you, so I just wanted to know if I was stepping in something I might regret."

"So far I have not been serious with anyone I have dated. As you may have surmised I do have sex sometimes, but no real relationship has ever resulted from it. No one has made me see fireworks yet."

"Not even me?"

She smiled again. Wow. "You are the exception. I admit that you do set off fireworks in me. I'm still thinking about that. I'm not sure about what to do about you. I have to have a little time to understand what I'm feeling."

"I know what you mean. No one has ever made me feel like this. I'm still trying to work it all out for myself."

"Well, at least neither us is jumping in ahead of the other. All I know at the moment is that being with you is like nothing I have ever felt. And all I want to do is stay with you."

"And have sex with me?"

"Oh yes. That is for sure."

I looked at her and smiled, then leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me right back. I rolled onto my stomach and leaned in to kiss her again while unbuttoning he blouse. One of the things I learned earlier was that she did not wear a bra, at least not while camping. Her breasts were easily accessible to me and I made the most of them. I opened her blouse wide and felt each breast making sure I memorized the outline of both of them. They were glorious. Each nipple came alive when I touched them and they felt wonderful against the palm of my hand.

While I was concentrating on her breasts she reached down to rub my cock through my jeans. At about the same time I started kissing and licking her breasts she unzipped me and unfastened my belt to get better access to me. She reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock then started to jack it a little. That was getting me going so I reached down and unfastened her jean shorts so I could get unfettered access to her love tunnel.

"I will let you have access to everything if you let me take my clothes off."

I let her stand up and she took off her blouse slowly, teasing me. She finally took it off and tossed it aside. Then she pushed her shorts down very slowly and stepped out of them. All she had left was her panties and she made the most of that by teasing me some more with them. She was turning me on like no one else ever had. She finally rolled them off her hips and down her legs. After she stepped out of them she looked at me and spread her legs about two feet apart giving me direct sight of her entire crotch area. Her pussy lips protruded slightly from her labia and appeared to be already wet.