When I Found You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn. Get naked." she commanded.

I wasn't nearly as slow about it as she had been. I threw my clothes on top of hers and then lay down beside her again.

"You are so beautiful, Sherrie. I'm pretty sure you've been told the before, but I just want to let you know that it really is true. I still can't believe that you want to be with me. I feel so lucky."

"You are beautiful, too, Chris. You do things to me that make me feel beautiful, and wanted."

I pulled her into an embrace. It felt so nice and so right. Suddenly I knew this was where I belonged, in her arms and embracing her. I held her a long time.

"This is so right, Chris."

"I was thinking the very same thing. I could stay just like this forever."

She hugged me even tighter. Then reached down to my cock. After raising her leg she guided it into her while we lay on our sides. I felt connected to her in every way possible. We were making love, not just fucking.

"Oh, Sherrie. I think I'm falling in love with you, and I have only known you a little over a day. I can't help myself."

She held me even tighter. "Oh, Chris. That's what I wanted to hear. I am falling in love with you as well. Will you do this to me all week?"

"Of course I will. It will be my pleasure to pleasure you."

"That sounds nice. But now I want to concentrate on pleasing you."

With that she rolled me on my back and never disconnected from me. She was on top again and doing her best to milk me dry. I was doing my best to pump her until she cried uncle, or orgasmed. I started massaging her breasts. I loved the way they felt and looked. She was lovely in every way.

"Sherrie, you are the best person I have ever known. And you are the best lay I have ever had. I love being inside you and pleasuring you. I could do this the rest of the week."

"I sure hope so. I seem to need you like I have never needed anyone. I am yours all week long."

We continued to make love. I asked her to change positions and I put her under me. This gave me the advantage in pounding her to orgasm. I kept pumping her until at last she orgasmed. She bucked me as she convulsed. I slowed a little pumping her but kept going. She finally looked up at me and smiled.

"Give me another, Chris. Keep fucking me."

I did just that. Soon I could tell she was aroused again. This time she was meeting each thrust I made by jutting her hips up a little driving me deeper into her. She was looking me straight in the eye and grinning at me.

"Come on big boy, give that cock to me. Make me cum again. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I smiled at her and kept pounding her pussy. She was getting closer and so was I.

"Tell me you like the way I fuck you, Sherrie."

"Like it! I love it! You fuck me like no one else ever has. If it was possible I would keep you in me from now on. I love the feel of your cock, the way it makes my pussy feel, the way it makes my clitoris feel, the way it makes me feel."

"That's what I want to hear. You are driving me to the edge. I'm getting very close."

"Oh, God, me too. Just keep fucking me."

I could feel my sperm rising from my balls, and then I climaxed and sprayed her pussy with everything I had to give. That must have driven her over the edge as well because she started convulsing and thrusting her hips in the air. If it would have been possible I would have bottled that feeling and sold it in million dollar doses.

Too soon, it was over and I collapsed on top of her completely sapped of all my strength. She recovered before me.

"Is it going to be like that every time, Chris?"

"God I hope so. It will probably reduce my life span by a few years but it will be worth it."

"Well worth it."

I rolled to her side and held her close. Slowly my eyes closed and the next thing I knew I was asleep. She must have fallen asleep with me because when I woke her eyes were closed. I watched her sleep thinking I was the luckiest man alive. She was so beautiful and she was in my arms. I could feel her breasts against me and her warmth was penetrating me.

She finally opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You're awake." I said.

"Maybe. What time is it?"

"Afternoon."

She punched me with her fist. "Smart ass. Well, at least it is still daylight."

"And I still have you in my arms. And we are naked. Isn't that all that matters?"

"I guess so. I could stay like this so I guess the time really doesn't matter."

She hugged me closer.

"God you feel good, Sherrie."

"So do you, but this girl is thirsty. How about a beer?"

"Absolutely. One beer coming up."

I disconnected from her and went to the cooler to get two beers. I returned to the blanket and sat down next to her.

"I checked the time. It's 5 o'clock. I guess we need to think about dinner. Any suggestions?"

"How about I fix dinner tonight. You fixed last night."

"That's okay with me. I'll get the firewood and get the fire started."

I finished my beer and then got dressed. There was still plenty of firewood in the pile so I just took an armload back to the fire pit and started a fire.

Sherrie had stew makings in a jar that she threw in a pot with some fresh vegetables. She put it on the fire to warm up. We sat in my chairs to wait for it to cook.

"Sherrie, I have to go to get some ice for the cooler tomorrow. Do you want to go with me?"

"I'd love to. I need ice as well. You want to get lunch at a place I know? They have good home cooking at reasonable prices. We can also get ice there."

"That sounds great."

"There are a few shops there as well if you need anything."

"Just ice, and you."

She smiled at that. She was quiet for a moment.

"Chris, I think we a building a pretty good relationship. What are we going to do when it comes time for us to leave here?"

"Good question. I wish I knew. What I do know is that I want a continuing relationship with you. I just have no idea how we do that going to different schools."

"Same here. I want the same thing. And I can't come up with any good way to make sure that happens. I was hoping you would have some ideas."

"All the ideas I have would involve a disruption of one of our lives and I just don't want to do that. It would just lead bad feelings for one or both of us. Neither of us need that."

"Yeah. I thought of that too and came to the same conclusions you did. What are we going to do, Chris?"

"We will work something out something. We have a few days to think about it so I know we will come up with some solution. I think we both want the same thing so there is bound to be a solution we both can live with. There just has to be."

"I sure hope there is one. I want us to have that relationship. Because I am pretty sure it will lead to something deeper between us."

"So do I. We need to keep an open mind about this, but I know we will come up with something."

She reached over and grasped my hand. "Thanks, Chris. That makes me feel better that we are both on the same page about this. Now I know that you are a great person without a doubt."

"I already figured that out about you. That is one of the reasons I am falling for you."

We kept holding hands in silence. It was enough that we were together at the moment. But we did have a problem, and I really had no ideas about how to solve it. The best I could come up with was to see each other as often as possible. At least we were within driving distance from each other. Baylor was only about two hours away from Austin, but driving that too often would get old in a hurry for either one of us.

Soon enough the stew was ready. We dished out some for each of us, added some crackers and bread, and had a really nice meal. There was lots of stew and we left enough for another meal later. Sherrie took the pot off the fire for it to cool before putting it back in the cooler.

It was still a few hours before bed so we both decided to read for a while. We got out our books and laid down on the blanket we had used previously. After a while it was too dark to read so I invited her back to the camper with me.

The bed was still messy from this morning so we cleaned it up before using it to continue our reading. I noticed that it was clouding up when we came to the camper so I got out my phone to check the weather forecast. It was not great. A forty percent chance of rain late tonight and sixty percent tomorrow. The probably meant we would be stuck inside a lot of the day, which was not all that bad since Sherrie was with me.

When we were tired of reading we got up and hit the bushes outside. Then we came back in and undressed for bed. Sherrie took everything off so I followed her example. We climbed into bed and she moved next to me. I could feel her bodily warmth as she pressed up against me.

"Goodnight, Sherrie. Sweet dreams."

"Same to you, Chris."

Sometime in the middle of the night I thought I heard thunder. There was a little rain coming down but I did not hear any more thunder or see any lightning. I went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning the rain had stopped for the time being. Sherrie was still asleep so I slowly got out of bed so I could hit the bushes. When that task was done I got back in bed with her. A little later she woke up and asked me to let her make her trip to the bushes. When she came back she climbed over me and cuddled up next to me.

It was a little cool this morning due to the rain. We both felt lazy and just held each other for a while. She felt so good. We had just spent our first night together and I was looking forward to many more nights with her. Even if it was just sleeping. All I knew was that having her naked body next to mine was unbelievable. It made me feel wanted by her.

My morning wood had subsided already but being next to Sherrie was bringing it back to life. I guess she noticed because she moved her hand down to massage it. God that felt good.

"That is nice to wake up to. You always know what I want, Sherrie."

"That's because I want it, too."

I rolled onto my side to face her and put her into my arms. I kissed her and rubbed my hand along her side to her hips. Her ass was calling my name so I began to caress it, first with soft strokes on her buttocks and then down the back of her thighs. She raised her top leg and that gave me access to her inner thighs. Her skin was warm and smooth.

"That feels good, Chris. Finger me a little bit."

I slowly moved to her pussy running my fingers along each side of her mound. I teased her lips and clitoris by lightly running my middle finger over them. I kept this up for a while as I was taking my time because I wanted this to last a while.

"You sure know how to make me feel good, Chris."

"I like doing this. It turns me on as well."

When I could feel a little lubrication I dipped my finger just inside her lips and sure enough she was already lubricated. I wet my finger and then moved to her clitoris where I circled it without really rubbing it. Her hips started moving a little as I circled her. Then I started alternating between rubbing her and dipping my finger into her. This produced a little groan from her.

"Like it?"

"Oh yes. Just don't stop. It feels so good."

I finally really inserted my middle finger into her looking for her G-spot. It was easier to find than I thought and once I began to massage it she started moving her hips up and down. Without removing my middle finger I began to rub he clitoris with my thumb.

"Aaahhhh. Keep that up and you will make me cum."

"That's the whole idea."

"You have the best ideas. I'm getting close. Rub my clitoris a little faster."

I sped up a bit and pressed a little harder and that caused her to slowly raise her hips a little. I continued my ministrations when suddenly she raised her hips even higher.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

And with that she almost screamed as she climaxed. She was convulsing hard and she kept pushing against my hand and fingers. I could feel her vagina squeeze my finger and she suddenly got much wetter. Her spasms continued for some time before she finally came down from her climactic high.

"Oh God, Chris. You really know how to make me feel good."

"And you got me really horny with that."

"Will you let me blow your cock? I really like to do that."

"What ever makes you happy."

She moved down the bed a little and place my cock in her hand. She used her tongue to stimulate the purple head while her hand pulled on it. Then she moved her hand down to my balls and gently massaged them while taking my cock into her mouth. It was warm and wet and she sucked on it very gently.

"Now that's what I call a blow job."

I could see her smile as she sucked and tongued my cock. I smiled back at her. She really knew what she was doing because it felt better that any other blow job I had ever been given. I could feel myself getting closer and she sensed that. She started moving faster on my cock and sucking harder.

"I'm getting close, Sherrie."

She never slowed down until I hit that sweet spot and delivered a big load of spunk to her mouth. I just kept gushing and gushing with maybe 15 spasms. Finally I was spent and she slowed down her up and down motions. When she had sucked the last of my love juice she raised her head and smiled at me.

"Feel good?"

"If you only knew."

"Oh, I think I do."

She moved back up to me and laid against me with my arm on my chest. As we lay there I could hear the rain start back up outside. It was not hard but it was enough to get really wet if you went outside. Then, I felt Sherrie's hand go back down to my cock.

"Chris, I'm still horny. I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me from behind, doggy style."

"Your wish is my command."

She continued to stroke me until I was fully erect again. When I was had again she got on her hands and knees with her head lowered onto the pillow. I got on my knees behind her and started rubbing my cock against her pussy lips."

"That feels good, Chris. You can put it in anytime."

I rubbed her lips with my cock a little more and then slowly inserted myself into her. She was really tight in this position. I slowly withdrew about half way and then inserted myself again.

"Oh God, Chris. You fill me up and it feels wonderful. You are so good to me."

"Believe me, the pleasure is all mine. You feel unbelievable around my cock."

I continued to fuck her slowly. It felt so right to pleasure her this way, especially since she liked it too. It was like we were hand and glove. We fit each other in many ways but especially with sex. We seemed to know what each other wanted and needed. My appreciation for Sherrie was growing every moment I was with her.

"A little faster now, Chris."

I sped up a little and now she was returning each of my thrusts with her hips. She lifted her head off the pillow and let her arms support her. I could just reach her breasts. They were full and firm this morning and I massaged them until her nipples were hard."

"Oh, Chris. You really know how to please me. I may never let you leave this camper today so you can fuck me all day."

She was insatiable. And I would do just as she asked and never leave her side all day if that was what she wanted.

My cock was sliding in and out of her so nicely. And she was moving to enhance our pleasure. As I got closer to my climax I realized that I could never find anyone like Sherrie. She was the one for me.

"Sherrie, I think I love you. I know it sounds crazy, but I can't help myself. You are so right for me and I know I will never find another that even comes close to you."

"Oh God, Chris. I love you, too. It is crazy, but I can't help myself either. I want you to be mine forever. Promise me you will be mine."

"I already belong to you just as my cock belongs in your pussy."

"Then make me cum. Make me yours by pleasuring me to climax."

"Get ready. Here I come."

And then I began to really pound her and she replied with her hips moving faster. We were both like two animals in heat except it was mutual pleasure we were producing.

"Fuck me, Chris! Fuck me like you mean it! I love it like this!"

She was making me crazy and I pounded her even harder.

"I'm cumming!"

Her pussy suddenly gripped my cock like a vise. Her whole body was shaking and there was a low growl from her throat. I kept pumping until my orgasm overcame me. I must have had 12 spasms of spurting my love juice into her. It felt incredible. When it was over we both collapsed onto our sides still connected to each other. We lay there for a moment and then Sherrie turned to face me.

"God I love you." she said and then grabbed me and kissed me like I have never been kissed before. We held it for a long time and I never wanted to let her go, but we eventually broke the kiss.

"And I love you, Sherrie. This is all happening so fast, but I never want it to stop. I will ride this train until it stops. I just hope it never does stop."

"I will not let it stop. We are on this ride together and that is the way I want it. I know that this is right and that it will last."

"I pledge to work at that every day. I could not do otherwise because of the way I feel for you. I love you and I will never tire of saying or proving it."

"And I will do the same. I am yours and you are mine and it will be that way from now on."

We hugged each other as the rain beat against the roof of the camper. This was the best camping trip ever, rain and all. Eventually we let go of each other and we both were a little teary eyed. That made us hug again. When we recovered I looked out the door of the camper where it was raining.

"It looks like we will be inside most of the day with this rain. Do you still want to go to lunch? That might be our only hot meal of the day with this rain."

"Yeah, I guess we should try. But what about breakfast? I'm kind of hungry now."

"I have some breakfast bars just for days like today. Will that work for you?"

"I guess it will have to."

I got out of bed and dug into my supplies for some bars.

"You want apple or cherry?"

"Make mine cherry."

I tossed some bars to her and opened the ice chest for some juice. I pulled out two bottles and gave one to Sherrie. We sat on the bed and ate our bars. Oh, and there is nothing like eating a meal in the nude with the one you love. Throughout breakfast we kept glancing at each other and smiling. I don't think I have ever been happier.

"I think we are both in need of some kind of bath." I said.

"Yeah, I think we are stuck with a sponge bath today. We can use the rain as our water. It will be a little cool but its all I can think of."

"A bath in the rain sounds like fun."

We finished breakfast and gathered up what we needed to clean up then proceeded to go outside and into the rain. I used the soap to lather up Sherrie paying special attention to her naughty parts. Sherrie did the same for me and we let the rain rinse us off. After getting all the soap off we took shelter under the camper canopy and dried each other off.

We both suddenly realized that Sherrie's clean clothes were in her car. So I dashed back out into the rain and gathered up what I thought she needed from her car and dashed back. Sherrie dried me off again and we went back into the camper.

We got dressed and Sherrie congratulated me on retrieving everything she needed to get properly dressed. I put on some fresh clothes for the day and sat on the bed. Sherrie came over to me between my legs and put her arms around my neck.

"You know, Chris. We still have a problem."

"Yeah, I know. I still have no solution but I am more determined than ever to finding one. I want our relationship to be solid and it just will not happen if we are away from each other for long periods."

"I feel the same. We have to solve this somehow."

"Well, I am not giving up. There is a solution out there and we just have to find it. I refuse to give up."