When I Massaged a Co Worker

Story Info
When I Massaged a Co worker for the first time.
1.8k words
4.16
37.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Richard but everyone calls me Rich, I wish I was then I would be able to travel the world.

I work as a department manager for a large distribution company in a very large warehouse.

I am fifty three years old, hundered and ninty cemtimetres tall, eighty kilo and fairly fit. I run half marathons, play tennis and I am married to Jill who is fifty four and in my opinion looks very, very good for her age.

Our sex life could be a lttile better, we play about twice a month and I could do with much more, but couldn't most men.

Well this is how it all started.

I was working in the office in early March, when one of the other department heads, Sue was sitting at her desk working away seeming quite stressed.

John, Sue's assistant came in and spoke with her which made her stress levels rise even more.

After John left I asked Sue what the problem was? Problem she replied, then telling me she had quite a few problems today. "For a start one of the convayor belts as broken and I haven't anyone to fix it until this afternoon, two of my guys haven't turned up today leaving me short, a pallet of paint as fallen over in my main isle and blocked it so I have taken two guys off their work to clear it up meaning three of my lorries are not going to get out anywhere near on time.

I thought about what Sue had said and how I could help her.

I told Sue that she could have two of my production operatives for a while as one of the packing machines was going to be out of order most of the afternoon. Sue was so pleased at my offer which she took up without hesitation and a great smile of relief.

At the end of the day I was packing my paper work away and shutting down my Computer when Sue came over and thanked me for my help telling me they got the lorries out on time and cleared the pallet of paint away.

I knew the guys would do a good job as i hand pick all of my guys.

Sue I said." you are welcome but you look shattered, it as been quite stressful for you today, you will have to get a massage and relax for an hour."

Sue replied," fine chance of that, for one I can't afford a massage and two I wouldn't know where to go."

I said," well get Dave to give you one when you get in, have a shower and lay down and let Dave sooth away you stressess."

Sue gave me the no chance of that happening look.

I asked Sue," why is that? surely Dave looks after you."

I did feel as I was prying a litte to much after I had said it but Sue didn't seem to mind and told me Dave was away all week and even if he was there he wouldn't know how to start like most men on anything like a massage. There was a pause and Sue asked,"why do you?"

I told Sue that I had given Jill a quite a few relaxing massages in the passed which she seemed to like.

I did leave the part out about me buying two books on massage, watched several videos and read a few more online posts before I tried it out.

I said to Sue," why do you want me to give you one?"

Sue replied," well do you think your that good?"

I said," well there is only one way to see if I am Sue, Jill as never complained."

Sue just stared at me thinking for a short while then telling me in did sound good if I was any good at it but Sue didn't want anyone to know as she didn't think Dave would be happy about it.

I told Sue it was fine I wouldn't tell anyone as I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, while thinking I wouldn't want Jill to find out.

Sue asked where I would massage her? I told her it would have to be at her place as she would need a shower before and after.

Sue agreed and gave me her address telling me to follow on ten minutes later.

When I arrived at Sue's I drove up the short tree lined drive to her house which was the left hand one of three. Sue was stood outside directing me to park down the side of the house out of sight.

I followed Sue into the house staight into the kitchen. Sue turned around asked if I wanted a drink while picking up a large glass of wine and taking a large sip. I refused a drink as I was driving but told her she was welcome to have one.

Sue then took another large sip and said," I am a little nervous as I haven't done anything like this before, where will you Massage me Rich?"

I replied," don't worry its only a massage, you'll be fine, trust me you will feel great after, all relaxed, I will massage you on a bed."

Sue said," ok then not on our bed, the one in the guest room." While taking another large sip of wine.

Sue went up stairs and I followed her looking at her cute skirt clad ass to the guest room. When we entered Sue ask what she should do. I told her to go and get a shower and come back here with her body cream while I will prepare the bed and asked where the towels were kept.

Sue went to shower while I located the towels. I put one very large towel one bed, removed the pillows, then wrapped a pillow in a towel and put to the side on the floor.

When Sue entered the room wearing a thick white toweling robe she said," I am naked under here do you want me to, should put some knickers on?"

I replied," well you can if you want to if it makes you feel more comfortable with knickers on but the are likely to get the cream on them and you will be covered with a towel most of the time."

Sue looked at me then said," oh yes the body cream I forgot."

Sue left the room and came back with a large bottle of body cream, which she put down on the side table turned her back to me dropped her robe and laid face down on the bed.

I covered Sue with a large towel that nearly covered her body from her head to her feet but not before having a good look at her nice firm round ass.

I let Sue relax for a minute while making sure I had remembered how to do the massage to give Sue the best experience.

Then I folded the towel down to Sue's ass just exposing the top of her ass cheeks put some of the body cream on my hands and slowly started to massage Sue's back sliding my hands the full length of her back but only touching the very top of her ass cheeks.

After ten minutes of this when I slid my hands down Sue's back I let my fingers drop to her sides touching the outside of her soft breasts. Sue gave out a little sigh, I asked Sue if it was ok to which she replied," yes fine you are good with your hands," in a low voice.

Then I put the towel back onto Sue's back folded the bottom of the towel up to expose her legs. Then I parted Sue's legs a little, she didn't object.

Then with more body cream I started to massage Sue's legs while looking at her slightly hairy pussy lips.

I massaged Sue's legs intern slowly massaging her feet as I reached her ankles, then slowly working my way back up towards her thighs getting highier each time until I could feel Sue's pussy hair brushing the back of my hand. Each time I reached that high Sue gave a little mmm of approval and each time I remained a little longer in that area.

I then lifted the towel a little highier exposing half Sue's ass cheeks, then parting Sue's legs a little more fully exposing her pussy lips.

I then carried on with the massage but including Sue's ass cheeks and the occasional brush of her pussy lips with the back of my fingers to even greater mmmm s from Sue.

After another ten minutes of this I asked Sue to turn over which she did letting the towel slide to the floor.

I asked Sue if she wanted the towel back on her but she told me that I had seen all of her so it didn't really matter.

Gentlely I massaged Sue's arms intern working my way up to the top and the top of her breasts, then standing at Sue's head I began to massege Sue's neck, breasts and her already hard nipples.

Then working my way down Sue's belly to the top of her pussy hair and back up again to Sue's hard nipples. Sue had kept her eyes closed and gave out a little moan as I massaged her nipples gently tweeking them until they stuck out fully ercect.

Then I slid my hands down Sue's body passing her pussy and onto her legs then back up to Sue's nipples and back down again this time pausing at Sue's pussy and giving it a gentle stroke before going back to her legs.

Then massaging Sue's legs gliding ever closer to her pussy. The closer I got the further Sue's legs opened until I could see her pussy lips which had flowered and I I could see her erect clit.

I then gently slid my hand over onto Sue's pussy lips and began to rub Sue's clit. Sue pulled her legs wide open when I began rubbing along her wet slit and when I slipped two fingers inside her while rubbing her clit with my other hand Sue started moaning loud and bucked her pussy hard against my fingers. I had found her G spot and this made Sue cum and cum as Sue did this she squirted a stream after stream in the air. Sue came for about forty five seconds, wave after wave of high intensity orgasms flowed through Sue's body until Sue laid there exhausted.

Sue looked up at me and said," are you going to fuck me now?"

I replied, "no not this time just relax."

I then covered Sue in a towel, went to wash my hands and ajusting my hard cock left.