When I Met Ivy at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy again grabbed my hand in hers, and again led me to the booth on the far opposite corner whose curtain was already open. If I'd had to pick a booth, that would have been the one. "Strange that she seems to always choose the most private booths..." I thought.

Arriving at our booth, she signaled for me to enter. After I walked in, Ivy followed and then swiped the curtain shut. I was immediately struck by the booth's spaciousness. It was surprisingly comfy. Given the colorless lounge and half-hearted curtain-doors, I'd been expecting something dingier. A faux leather sofa rested against the booth's wall, itself flanked by two small tables. A matching faux leather ottoman rested against the table. Almost satirically, the booth even had a painting hanging from one of its walls.

"Wow," I quipped. "Not what I was expecting..."

"Yeah," Ivy responded. "Not too bad, huh? Okay baby, go ahead and make yourself comfortable. But first - take out your phone or any keys in your pocket and set them on the table. Your belt, too. Definitely your belt. Those can hurt a girl when she really starts grinding."

"I hadn't had to remove my belt for the previous dance..." I thought to myself. The last dance had gotten intense - her instructions hinted this was likely to be more so. In anticipation, I removed my belt, phone, and keys and set them on the table. Then I sat down on the spacious sofa and melted back into its cushiony embrace.

Ivy stood in front of the curtain like a goddess, studying me as I sat on the couch. She stood and studied me so long I might have otherwise begun to feel awkward...but there was a hungry look in her eyes. I knew what that look was, and was both turned on by it and flattered that she found me attractive.

Finally, she broke the silence. "Okay baby...these are the topless dances. Just sit back, have fun, and follow my lead, okay?" As if her instructions were a cue to herself, she set her purse down on the remaining empty table. Purse settled, she took turns standing on one leg, moving her foot to her hand, and untying the straps of her neon blue stilettos. I admired the athletic goddess throughout.

Shoes off, she gently kicked the shoes aside and again stood to face me. Reaching behind her, she untied her top and let it fall. My heart skipped a beat as my mind registered only the second pair of tits I'd seen in a year. The latina who had been dancing on stage earlier had tits that were more "classically" beautiful - round, large, perky, and tear-drop shaped. They had been large enough that they couldn't "fit" in a man's hand. While Ivy's breasts were decidedly smaller, they were nonetheless perfect.

The tits in front me were smaller; more toned by the surrounding muscle. But they were perky, and had a delicious tear-drop shape to them. Even at her age, Ivy's breasts gave no indication of droop or sag. Two erect nipples stood atop coin-sized areolas that were even-darker than the rest of her skin. Fixated on her breasts, I silently studied every beautiful detail - and Ivy knowingly smiled throughout.

"Like what you see?"

"You're so beautiful..." I murmured as if to no one.

"Shall we start?" As if I'd said yes, Ivy sauntered forward and rested her weight in my lap. Smiling as her weight settled in my lap, she teasingly asked "Now where did we leave off...."

Whereas her previous dance had begun gently, this one came out of the gates with some urgency. From the beginning, I could feel her intently grinding her fabric-covered labia into my similarly-imprisoned erection. Unlike the previous dances, the sofa allowed Ivy to straddle me with her hips. Her athletic thighs on either side of my hips felt sensational.

"This isn't the place to be shy, baby..." At first, I hadn't known what Ivy was referencing, but then it became clear. As with the dance before, she grabbed one of my hands and placed it on one of her perfect ass cheeks.

With both of my hands kneading her ass, Ivy reached her arms around my head, leaned forward, and rested her forehead on mine by tilting her head ever-so-slightly forward. As she brought her face near, I began to lose myself in those brown eyes. I was quite sure that time stopped in that moment. Gazes again locked, I realized that this dance felt even more intimate than the previous dance - or any dance I'd ever experienced, for that matter.

Suddenly, I realized that my hands had moved to her hips. I'd unconsciously moved them there at some point. Realizing it, I began to throw caution to the wind and let my hands explore her body. I let my hands slide up her soft body. Her stomach was art - a flawless masterpiece. So I let my hands gently glide over it, feeling every athletic ripple; every subtle detail. As my hands shuffled over her stomach and around her back, I let my nails gently - playfully - begin to gently rake her.

Ivy decided that I was not going to be the only one whose hands strayed. As my fingers began to seductively rake her back, her hands slid up my shirt and over my stomach and chest. "Ooooh," Ivy purred. "Nice muscles..."

As her hands slid up my chest, her fingers found my own nipples. ".And nice nipples..." she said, before pinching them. Lifting my shirt further, she dove her head in to the nipple she'd just been pinching, and gently nibbled it between her lips. It sent a jolt of electric pleasure through me, and my body twitched in response.

"I've....never had a woman do that before...."

"You ain't never met a woman like me..." Ivy replied.

Hands still under my shirt, Ivy again pinched a nipple, leaned her head into the crook of my neck, and kissed it. I was so shocked that it took me several moments to register it. I'd most definitely never been kissed during a dance before - not even on the neck.

Almost as soon as she'd kissed me, she pulled her head back and let her hands slip out from beneath my shirt. "I'm sorry - I - I just find myself so attracted to you..." Ivy's tone was sincerely apologetic - as if she'd just performed the most grievous of sins.

"No no no....it's okay....I liked it..." I assured her. I'd seemingly waited too long, though. She pulled her head back from the crook of my neck and placed her hands on my shoulders. Somewhat forlornly, I realized that I'd very much enjoyed Ivy playing with my nipples. Thankfully, however, her lap grinding into mine had grown increasingly urgent. By now, she'd removed her arms from around my head and instead rested her hands against my collarbones.

Continuing my exploration of her body, I let my hands drop and grab her feet. Playfully, I let my hands roll over her feet, caressing them as I went. Moving my hands up from her feet, I let my hands glide over athletic calves. The skin of her legs was velvety-soft. At first, I let my hands glide up her legs with a gentle carelessness....but then I began only to trail my fingernails. Something in me knew that she would enjoy the sensation of my nails ever-so-slightly brushing against her legs, and so I did just that.

"Ooohh....daddy....." I could feel Ivy's gasp against my lips as I continued staring into her beautiful brown eyes. Her grinding was now growing faster; more urgent. The couch was beginning to groan and complain as her hips ground into mine with evermore urgency.

Undaunted, I continued to explore her body. My hands moved from her lower legs to her thighs. Continuing to trace feathersoft trails, I left my fingers trail up her outer thighs, then inner, then to her waist, then her abs, and finally to her breasts. Arriving at her breasts, I cupped them in my hands and began to knead them. Words cannot describe how perfect they felt as their soft flesh bounced and jiggled in response to every one of our increasingly-urgent motions.

I leaned back to get a better view of the action. I could see that Ivy's back was rolling into every grind. Her comically-short skirt and thong moved up-and-down my crotch with a sensual consistency. I also noticed that Ivy's breathing had grown more labored. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was.

Figuring that Ivy would enjoy it, I grabbed one of her nipples between thumb and forefinger, gently pinched, and then began to roll it between my thumb and finger.

"Daddy..." Ivy hissed. "I like..."

Her nipples stiffened at my touch. Encouraged by Ivy's feedback, I recklessly dove my head forward and replaced one pair of thumb and forefinger with a gentle bite.

Ivy's enthusiastic moan told me to continue. After nibbling her nipple between my teeth, I placed my mouth over her entire areola and began to gently suck. Before long, I began to alternate between sucking and letting my tongue flick and roll over her stiff nipple.

I was in a blissful state. Sexually deprived for a year, Ivy's beauty, her sexiness, and her embrace were just what I needed. Just then, I became vaguely aware that the song playing in the background had ended. "How many songs have we been through?" I wondered.

For her part, Ivy didn't seem to notice that the song ended. She'd yet to ask me if I wanted to continue our dances - not that I would have asked her to stop anyways. Just now, I had a perfect tit in my mouth and could care less about much anything else.

"This is just to readjust, okay?" Ivy interrupted. Not for the first time, I wasn't sure what she was referencing...until I felt her hand slide under my pants and boxer briefs.

In a state of shock, I removed my mouth from her tit and leaned back. A million thoughts ran through my mind - each dirtier than the last. Was she going to give me a handjob? A blowjob? Maybe even something more? I relished each thought more than the last. In other situations, I'd politely decline, but Ivy had me far too turned on. Risks be damned, Ivy could do with me whatever she damn well pleased.

When I felt the soft skin of her hand grab around my stiffness I could think of nothing else. It had been so long, I couldn't remember what the sensation felt like. Over time, that memory had faded more and more until it had become only a memory of a memory. Just now, though, those distant memories came roaring back in a very real way. Her hand felt so warm - so *right* - as it grabbed my stiffness.

With her hand around my cock, Ivy moved it such that it was no longer protruding against my pants near my thigh, but ran parallel beneath my zipper. "That's better..." Ivy murmured, before standing up.

Looking down, I realized that Ivy had let just the tip of my cock peek out from under the waistline of my pants. "Holy shit," I thought. "She's staring right at it. She meant for that to happen...."

Spinning on a foot to face away, Ivy grabbed the nearby ottoman and moved it across from me. She placed her hands on it, and then threw her legs up and over to rest her knees by my waist. In doing so, she gave me quite a view. For a moment, I could have sworn that there was a visibly-darker area near the bottom of her thong...

Using the ottoman for stability, Ivy leaned forward to put her ass mere inches from my face. When I looked at the glorious sight of Ivy's ass in my face, I realized that I had not been mistaken. Indeed, her arousal had created a visibly-darker area of her thong. "Holy shit," I thought. "She's really enjoying this...."

With her ass in my face, I began to again explore Ivy's legs with my hands. "God you're making me so hot," Ivy murmured. "Don't stop..."

Encouraged that Ivy seemingly enjoyed my caresses, I let my hands stray in places I may not have dared before. Before long, my hands had found their way to her ass - my fingers were daringly close to her pussy.

And then Ivy did something I'll never forget. One hand ran slid under her bottom and began to rub her clit in circles. From beneath the neon-blue fabric of her bottom, I could clearly see her fingers at work.

Mesmerized, I simply sat back and enjoyed the show. I continued to caress her legs...but truthfully, my hands were moving uncommanded. I was too fixated on watching Ivy's own hand at work to be concerned with my own hands. As her hand moved and shuffled, her breathing turned to moans. Before long, I could see the fabric bulging and shuffling as Ivy began to slide her middle finger in and out of her slit. I couldn't tell if it was my imagination, but I could have sworn that I began to hear faint sounds of juicy wetness coming from beneath that neon-blue fabric....

The pace of Ivy's hand increased, and the faintly-wet sounds from before began to mingle with her impassioned moans. The erotic sounds built to a crescendo until - suddenly - she stopped. Standing up, she turned to face me and smiled. "God you're turning me on," she exasperated. "See?"

Ivy held up the fingers of the hand she'd seemingly been sliding in and out of her. The tip of her finger glinted - practically sparkled - in the room's dim lighting.

Without waiting for a response, Ivy sat facing away and placed her ass right in my lap. I'd forgotten that she'd let the tip of my cock peek out from under my pant's waistline, but the feeling of her soft ass brushing against it quickly reminded me.

Ivy quickly resumed grinding into me. This time, she supported herself by planting her hands on the couch near my thighs and facing away. The grinding felt distinctly different than before - but not necessarily better or worse. The view was undoubtedly better, though. When I looked down, I could see her ass peeking out beneath a neon-blue skirt, moving up and down my crotch. As she slid down, her ass moved away from the exposed tip of my cock...but as she moved it up, I could see (and feel) my cock's tip disappear between its cheeks. The feeling was euphoria - even in my most sex-deprived fantasies I'd never imagined *this* feeling!

Realizing that my hands were again hanging listlessly by my side, I decided to preempt Ivy by reaching around and cupping her breasts. In response, she tantalizingly bit her lip and began arching her back with each grind. Her grinding was growing increasingly passionate, and the couch was groaning under our movements. Even between the couch's groans and the lounge's music, I could hear Ivy beginning to softly moan.

All of the sensations - the sounds, the touches, the soft skin of her ass brushing against my cock - were euphoric. I became aware of that familiar pressure beginning to build - I knew I couldn't handle this much longer before cumming.

Intending to lengthen and savor the moment, I leaned forward, reaching around, and placed my two forefingers over the fabric covering Ivy's clitoris. Even with her hips rolling back and forth, I found it easy to maintain a gentle pressure over it. I began to press into it making soft, gentle, circular motions with my hand.

"MMmmmmmm daddy....don't stop....."

Focusing on my hands - one over a tit and the other rubbing her clitoris - I momentarily forgot the pressure building in me. It seemed, however, that Ivy was experiencing her own building pressure.

"Daddy...don't stop....harder...yesss...mmmmm......just like that...."

Following her instructions, I pressed into her clitoris with slightly more pressure. Suspecting that she was heading towards an orgasm, I steadily increased the pace at which my fingers circled her clitoris.

"Ung....oh....daddy!!!"

Ivy had proven my suspicions correct. All at once, Ivy's grinding stopped and her moans were squelched. One of her hands grabbed my arm and gave me a deathgrip as her body began to shake and convulse. Leaning back, I savored the sight of this goddess's body shaking in its throes of pleasure.

Almost as suddenly as her orgasm had begun, it ceased. Orgasm finished, she stood up, faced me, placed her arms around my neck, and rested her weight in my lap. I quickly found myself staring into her brown eyes, now twinkling in satisfaction.

"Holy fuck, you turn me on!" Her breathing was deep and frequent - as if she was trying to catch her breath...."

Saying nothing, I simply stared into those brown eyes and smiled. This woman was sex made manifest - I had never felt such an attraction before. I knew it was more than just my yearlong deprivation - this woman and I had chemistry.

Breaking the silence but still staring into my eyes, Ivy suddenly said "Feel how much you turn me on..."

She grabbed one of my hands and placed it against her crotch. The thin fabric was noticeably damp.

"No - *feel*!"

Unsure of quite what she meant, I smiled and shrugged to say as much. Ivy responded by looking down to where our crotches met. She reached down and pulled aside the neon-blue fabric of her thong to expose a clitoris engorged with pleasure. Like the rest of her, I found myself intoxicated by Ivy's uniquely-beautiful clitoris.

"*Feel*!" Ivy said again, cryptically. This time, though, she met my gaze, smiled, and placed my finger at the sopping-wet entrance of her pussy.

Getting her cue, I let my finger run over her sopping-wet slit. Ivy was not exaggerating - if the abundance of warm, wet juices were any indication, I had *really* turned her on.

Without warning, Ivy dove her body forward and kissed me. I was shocked, but my body knew what to do. My mouth opened to embrace her, and I felt her tongue enter my mouth. Passionately, she began to grind her pussy against my finger.

My inhibitions melted away and I pressed my finger into her slit. At first, my finger only slid in up to the first joint. Sliding my finger out ever so slightly, I again pressed my finger into her. This time, her wet walls gave way to let my finger slide in up to the second joint.

"Mmmmm" she encouraged, in between a kiss. "See how wet you make me?"

With one final push, I slid my finger up to the knuckle. With my finger fully inside her, I finally took a moment to savor all of the sensations. Ivy was sopping wet - of that there was no doubt. Already, I could feel her wetness accruing around my knuckles. But she was also warm - so warm. Her warm, wet walls greedily clenched around my finger as I began to slide my finger in and out.

"Ooooh god, don't stop...."

With my finger deep inside of her, I placed my thumb against her clitoris and began circling it. Breaking off her kiss to look down at the action, she remarked "Oooooh, *that's* good..."

When Ivy turned her head up to meet my gaze, I began to move my thumb in fast, looping circles. I dared not use such a pace earlier, but by now, Ivy was enthralled in lust - such a pace was all I could manage.

With my finger inside of her and my thumb circling her clitoris, Ivy resumed her grinding into me. Ivy was now situated on my lap, grinding into my hand to urge my finger ever-deeper. The positioning was awkward, but we were both so absorbed in the moment that it barely mattered.

Suddenly, Ivy's head lurched forward and her mouth opened in an "O" shape signalling the onset of another orgasm. Again, her body began to convulse. As it did, I could feel the muscles of her pussy begin a cycle of clenching my finger, relaxing, and then clenching my finger.

"ooooooh fuuuuuuckkkk," Ivy said as her voice undulated.

Her second orgasm had ended as abruptly as the first. Watching her recover, I felt a strange sensation wash over me. I had just met this woman - at a strip club nonetheless - and I was finding myself deeply invested in her pleasure. I warmly smiled at her as she came to.

"God! Look at what you do to me!"

Breathing heavily, Ivy grabbed my hand and gently tugged on it. Taking the cue, I slid my finger from her and instead placed it on her breast. With no small amount of satisfaction, I noted that my finger left a trail of glistening wetness just above her areola.

Leaning in to place her lips right next to my ear, Ivy seductively purred "It's your turn. How do you want to cum?"

At this point, I was hoping that she would grab my cock still-peeking out from under my waistline, shove it into her pussy, and fuck me with a wet, wild abandon. Even so, I couldn't quite bring myself to say it. Instead, I answered her question with my own: "What do you have in mind?"