When I Met Ivy at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have just the thing."

With a dangerous smile, Ivy unfastened her absurdly-tiny skirt and let it fall, as if to send a message: "Now I mean business." With her skirt off, Ivy shifted her hips forward and placed her crotch right against the tip of my cock. The damp fabric of her thong allowed the heat of her to melt right onto my cock.

"I have a lot of things in mind, daddy..." Ivy purred. "This is just a taste of what we're gonna do in the VIP room, okay?"

With her body leaning against mine, Ivy reached down and grabbed my cock. Tugging the waistline of my jeans down ever-so-slightly, Ivy pulled my cock out and let it point to the ceiling. Somehow, she stared into my eyes and never broke eye contact as she did. It was, undoubtedly, the sexiest thing I'd experienced in my life.

And then she began to pump her hand up and down my length. I'd forgotten how turned on I was - I knew I wasn't going to last long. As if sensing that my pressure was building, her hand gripped me even more tightly - and her pace rapidly grew.

Somehow, after everything that had occurred in our "dances", a handjob seemed anticlimactic. And Ivy seemed to know it, if her next move was any indication. With one hand still firmly wrapped around my girth, Ivy stepped one stilettoed foot up on the couch next to my thigh. With her free hand, she swiped aside her damp thong to expose an engorged labia before placing it directly above the tip of my erect cock.

I was certain at that point that Ivy meant to place her pussy against my cock and slide herself down over my length. Instead, Ivy used the hand she around my cock to slide it back and forth against her sopping wetness. Each sensation of my sensitive tip gliding against her wetness sent shivers through me.

I could no longer hear the music. Time lost all meaning. I could only watch my cock glide up and down her labia and listen to the wet, juicy, sounds of her labia folding under my cock's every motion.

"OOoooh fuck...." I murmured, enchanted.

"You like?" Ivy replied, biting her lip as she also looked down to watch the action.

As Ivy continued, she pushed my cock increasingly into her wetness. At first, the change had been imperceptible. But before long, the tip of my cock had clearly penetrated her outer labia - I could feel its wetness draping over my cock. And yet she continued...and continued. Before long, I dared not twitch a muscle - my cock was pushed so close to her inner wetness that even the slightest motion was sure to have me slip inside of her.

"Uunnnng," I moaned. "Watch out - I'm gonna cum..." As I said it, I focused tremendously on battling back the pressure so as not to cum inside of her - if not exactly all the way inside of her.

"Yusssss daddy! Cum for me!" As she said it, her eyes pierced into me with a fiery passion as she pressed the tip of my cock against her clitoris.

Realizing that she wanted me to cum near her clitoris, I relaxed back into the faux leather. Arching my neck back, I stared fixated on the tip of my cock pressing into her clitoris and readied myself. My cock and balls tensed up in a moment of otherworldly pleasure...and then, all at once, a burst of cum erupted on to her clitoris.

Never satisfied with anything resembling the status quo, Ivy slid my cock side-to-side over her clitoris even as cum continued to spurt out. It was an image I knew I'd never forget.

Ivy held my cock in her hand and continued to slide it across her clitoris until the very end. When my orgasm had finally subsided, Ivy let her grip loose. Looking at it, she smiled. Somehow, not only was her clitoris covered in cum (as was expected), but so too was her hand. Taking it all in stride, Ivy gave a throaty chuckle. She had clearly enjoyed it all as well.

Realizing that I had practically melted backwards into the faux leather sofa, I knew that I must have looked like a wreck. My face was flushed, and I was sweating. Even so, Ivy's continued, piercing stare indicated she was undaunted.

With the "dance" clearly over, Ivy leaned back and gave a beaming-wide smile. "That was fucking hot," Ivy exclaimed. "But don't mention it to anyone, okay?"

"You thought it was hot? You're telling me....and of course I won't tell anyone."

Smiling with satisfaction, Ivy pulled her cum-covered hand away and readjusted her thong. "Okay. Then really don't tell anyone about *this*." Ivy dove her head towards my still-raging cock and plunged her mouth over its length.

It happened so suddenly - I sat in disbelief as I watched her hair drape over my crotch. Flicking her hair to one side, Ivy looked up at me seductively, suctioned her mouth tightly around my cock, and moved her mouth upwards.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I focused intensely on it, trying to sear the image into my permanent memory. Ivy moved her head up and down only a few times, however, before she removed her mouth from my erection with an audible suctioning sound.

Shifting backwards, Ivy stood up. Without looking, Ivy dug in her purse with her non-violated hand, produced a wipe, and began cleaning both her hand and the area beneath her thong.

Realizing with some sadness that my euphoric night had essentially ended, I tucked my now-clean erection into my pants. Relaxed as I melted into the faux leather of the couch, I looked to Ivy for guidance.

Her hand clean, Ivy shrugged. "I don't know how many dances that was..."

I realized that I didn't have a good idea, either. Not knowing how many dances we'd just been through, I simply produced from my wallet what I thought was an adequate compensation - for both the dances and the time of my life. As I handed Ivy the bills, she studied them with a strangely-quizzical look on her face.

Ivy separated roughly half the bills in either hand. "Baby...I shouldn't do this but...but here." One of Ivy's hands was held out to me, signalling for me to take back the money I'd just given her.

"What's this?" I inquired.

"Look...baby. I'm giving this back if you promise to come back tomorrow and use it to rent out one of the VIP rooms for us, okay?"

"VIP room, huh? I promise." A dangerous smile crept across my lips as I said it.

Looking over her shoulders as if someone was listening, Ivy motioned forward. One of her hands squeezed my cock as she whispered in my ear "You turn me on so much daddy...I want more privacy to get to know you better...I really like you...."

Afterwards, she took a step backwards and smiled at me dangerously. I felt as if this woman wasn't simply trying to gouge me for all the money she could - I felt as if she authentically liked me. For my part, I sure found myself enchanted with her.

Reaching down, Ivy grabbed her top and donned it. I watched with some sadness as two of the most beautiful tits I could imagine were again hidden from the world. Watching me watching her, Ivy smiled and winked. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," I said. "I promise."