When I met My Boyfriend

Story Info
Meeting my dream guy on crutches and in leg braces.
4.5k words
4.38
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugme
Hugme
34 Followers

Here's a little story about how I met my boyfriend on a night out on the town with my friends. It was my best friend's birthday, I won't say how old she turned, but we had a good time and the night was ours. Have fun reading!

This guy catches my eye because of the forearm crutches he is holding on to while standing there with a group of his guy friends. His legs look alright to me from a distance, but an attractive guy using crutches will almost always catch my eye. I kind of have a thing for guys who have walking issues or stuff wrong with their legs. It really tickles my fancy. So any guy in a wheelchair, on crutches, or on a rare occasion, in leg braces will get me wet pretty quickly, even from a distance.

We are in a bar downtown, and it is crowded, but he catches my eye. I keep looking at him while drinking with the girls, laughing, chatting, and dancing. He seems to have an alright time with his friends, and I am curious to see him walk because I want to know his situation and why he is using these forearm crutches, which, by the way, are my favorite type of crutches. I'm not so much into the underarm crutches; I don't know why. They just don't have the same effect on me. Yeah, I'm unusual regarding what I'm attracted to.

I have this recurring image of my guy in leg braces; I want my boyfriend in these KAFO braces all the time. It's very rare to see someone in KAFO braces out and about. It's kind of old-fashioned, and even nowadays, when people wear braces due to spinal cord injury or something, the braces are usually made out of carbon fiber or thermoplastic material. I like the old-fashioned look of leg braces made out of leather and steel. Some people depending on KAFO braces to walk swear by the old style and say that the leather is more comfortable and flexible. I will agree to that because the guy, I imagine, would be in those types of KAFO leg braces. And don't ask me why I'm into this; I have no freaking idea. I'm a good person, I live a normal life with occasional fun and craziness, but generally, I'm a pleasant, very sweet human.

I've basically given up on ever finding a guy with a walking or leg disability. So I date regular, non-disabled men, but sometimes when I am with them, I imagine them disabled or in leg braces, which gets me hot.

So, seeing this guy tonight, I am occupied with him. He looks like this outdoorsy type, the type of guy who goes hiking and mountain climbing on the weekends and tries out any sports activity. He has longish dark hair, unorderly around his head, and he appears strong and athletic. Even from across the room, I can tell he is taller than me, which is perfectly fine. The only time I would be okay with a guy shorter than me is if the guy was sitting in a wheelchair.

I ponder all these thoughts about the guy and why he uses crutches. He seems like he stands there stable and secure. My heart skips beats when he lets go of a crutch handle to grab his beer bottle and has a sip. The crutch still dangles on his arm; I love how it is attached to him in a way.

As the night gets later and the drinks keep coming, I feel really good and start plotting how to talk to him and what I would say.

I've had boyfriends and one-nighters. I consider myself an attractive, average woman at her best age, but so far, I haven't met the perfect forever kind of guy.

I don't know how but somehow, my friends end up near these guys. Since my friend is wearing a little crown for her birthday, the guys notice our group and probably hear us with our chitter-chatter and giggling from the champagne and the cocktails. The music is also perfect, and soon we are out on the dance floor and having a blast. I keep looking at him as he stands there and watches everyone on the dance floor making a fool of themselves.

And then our eyes meet. I am grinding against my best friend; yes, we are pretty drunk at that time. And while I'm rubbing myself against my best friend's ass, she is going low, low, low...I meet his eyes across the room. Damn, he is freaking hot, and my eyes quickly scan over his strong, muscular arms holding these forearm crutches. I don't know what it is, but the forearm in the cuff of a forearm crutch is so hot to me, especially if the forearm is toned and strong. Is he maybe a mountain climber who got hurt or something? Maybe he was riding his mountain bike and busted his butt? I don't know, but it occupies my mind. He occupies my mind.

I smile at him while my friend has no idea I'm not focused on her ass anymore; she's down there squealing and gasping, trying not to topple over. We are not the youngest anymore, but we are acting like idiots that night.

I am stunned when he smiles back at me but quickly lowers his eyes like he is embarrassed. I think it's because I look pretty stupid, grinding against my bestie. I end up smacking her ass, detaching my lower body from her, and dancing alone. She doesn't even care and keeps going low, low, low, opening her backside for some dude to grind against her. I turn away from them and kind of focus on him. My mind is working like a machine now, analyzing my chances with this guy. I feel really lose and rebellious, which normally, I'm not, but somehow that night, I feel I need to make a move or something.

There aren't any chicks around him or his friends. In fact, his friends are out on the dance floor with my friends, and he is just standing there with another guy, talking and drinking.

As I dance to another song, trying to fight off drunk guys approaching me while twerking in front of me, I see that suddenly he is by himself. I don't know where the other guy disappeared to. This is my chance, my one shot, as Eminem would say in "Lose Yourself," and I take a deep breath and leave the dance floor, heading in his direction. Our eyes meet again; I am pretty sure he has noticed me.

Confidently with about three cocktails in me and high heels on my feet, I walk over to him. As I approach him, I realize he is leaning against the wall. I wonder why he isn't sitting down if he has issues with his legs.

I push my chin out, trying to appear even more confident, and we smile as I am there, right before him. God, he has this super sexy crooked grin and a few strands of his dark hair are hanging into his eyes, helping him avoid direct eye contact with me.

I smile. "Hi there!"

He nods. "Hey!"

I know it is the alcohol in my system that gives me courage when I say, "I couldn't help but notice you around; I find you very attractive." And while I say it, I think of the song "Would You" by Touch and Go. Yes, I love music and have extensive taste in all genres.

He smiles at me, and I hope he doesn't know this song. I want him to believe that it is my original line to pick up a guy.

And then he says, "That's a cool tune. I like the sax in it."

I figure that is it for me then, and I am stunned for a moment, but he adds, "I also noticed you around, and I find you very attractive."

I chuckle, and he smiles. Then we start laughing, and oh my God, he is even hotter, laughing because when he does, it's like he is a bit shy about it and lowers his eyes but then collects himself and looks at me again.

I can't help looking at his hands holding the crutch handles and the cuffs around his forearms. He is wearing a T-Shirt, so his arms are visible, and I imagine grinding my pussy against his forearm. Yes, I am weird, but it is what it is.

I notice his dark green eyes, and I am blown away.

A waitress comes by, and he quickly asks me, "What can I get you to drink?"

I am caught by surprise but answer, "Just a Gin Tonic."

Right away, I want to slap myself. I'm not usually a Gin Tonic kind of girl; I like sweet drinks, fruity, and Carribeany. Oh well, too late; the waitress nods and scurries away.

We look at each other again, and now I smile and say, "I also noticed these things." And I nod at his crutches.

He tilts his head a bit and has this smirk on his face, replying, "You did?"

I feel like I have to smirk, too, and also tilt my head to the side. "Yes, I did."

He bites his lower lip and lowers his eyes for a moment before he looks up again and says, "And?"

I get a bit nervous then but decide to be cocky, "And why do you have them?"

His answer surprises me. "Just because."

Honestly, I am caught off guard by this answer. Not because I find it weird, but because it is a legit answer for me. Suppose he has those crutches just because - I would be perfectly fine with it. Right away, I imagine him in leg braces just because. Just because I would like it, and if he liked me, he would get some leg braces and wear them just because he would always need crutches to walk. And just because he would always wear them until it got to a point when he would actually need leg braces for walking because his leg muscles would weaken.

Yes, I have some dark shit in my head, and throughout the years, I have learned that I am not the only person with these thoughts. I have met others online with the same dark thoughts, but it isn't a bad thing for us. And when I first tried to figure out why I have these weirdo feelings, I eventually stopped trying to figure it out. As I said before, I am a good and stable chick and have my life together; I just have a type of attraction I can't explain.

I look at him and smile. "Good enough answer for me."

My Gin Tonic comes, and I am not looking forward to drinking it, but oh well. We lift our drinks; he has his beer, I have this fancy glass, and we gently tap our beverages.

I am the one that says, "To crutches just because."

He smiles, and we drink.

Somehow after his comment, it is like something has happened between us. I move closer to him after I have half of the Gin Tonic down, and then I gently touch his forearm and let my finger run over it while I keep my gaze on him.

His face is serious then, but his green eyes drill into me, and damn, I feel a tingle between my legs. When I touch the crutch cuff around his forearm, it tingles even more and changes more into a pulsating running through my pussy.

I then push my leg between his legs, spreading his legs a bit like he has to shift and reposition. I am about half a head shorter than him, which is fine. He looks down at me, and I enjoy looking up at him.

He is wearing jeans; that's always cool with me. There's nothing better than a hot guy in fitting jeans, like nothing fancy, just some regular Levi's 501s or something. His T-Shirt has some crazy print on it, like something people would see if they were on Acid back in the 80s. There are many colors and shapes and stuff on a black background. And he smells good; I don't know what cologne or anything, but just this clean, masculine smell evaporates from him.

I reach his ear, and my lower body almost touches his lower body. My leg is between his legs, and I almost want to move my knee up and tap his groin gently, you know, just to say Hi to whatever is packed away inside the fly of his jeans.

So, the next thing I say is when I finish the Gin Tonic. By now, I have both my hands on his forearms, and I say into his ear, "So I have a thing for guys who use crutches or stuff like that."

He lowers his eyes next to me, and out of my peripheral vision, I see that he grins.

And then he turns to me a bit and says, "What do you consider stuff like that?"

Now I get nervous because that is my chance to tell him more about my unusualness, but I am worried it would freak him out.

I don't want to answer but instead ask, "So why are you using crutches just because?"

I know that surprises him because I could feel there was a bit of a twitch; at least, it seemed like it.

He then answers, "Because it helps me."

I now meet his eyes and scan over his face. God, his green eyes are incredible in this face, surrounded by dark hair.

We look at each other until I nod and touch the side of his face with my hand. I feel a bit of roughness from an evening stubble, the kind a guy would have if he shaved in the morning, but now it's almost midnight.

I gaze at him and reply, "That works for me."

And we look at each other again, and there is this tension between us like somehow we know what was going on, but we didn't speak it out loud. For a moment, I wonder if I had ever met him online because I've met many kinky guys like this.

I push him against the wall and put my leg between his legs again. He leans his body against the wall but keeps holding on to his crutches, and that's fine. I want him to keep his hands on his crutches; he could touch me with his lips while my hand runs up and down his arms.

And our lips touch, and we kiss like crazy. My friends are all having a good time; his friends are having a good time with my friends while he and I are connected with our lips. Immediately, I can tell he's a good kisser with a long tongue that could go places.

This is our first kiss, and I press myself against him. While we kiss, I touch his arms and crutches and feel the all-familiar tingle between my legs. That is literally what my fantasies are made out of when I masturbate or even when I fuck guys who are not disabled or anything. I imagine guys using crutches, leg braces, or other orthopedic devices to help them somehow. It totally does it for me.

At that time, we don't even know our names yet, so we kiss as strangers, and it's pretty raw.

After this kiss, we are attached, and as I press myself against him, he says, "I would like to hold you close, but I've got to hold on to my crutches."

I look up at him and take a deep breath. This guy gets me already, and I lick my lips and say in this smokey voice, "And so you should hold your crutches."

And he smiles at me because, really, I also get him. I think about his friends, though. I wonder what he had told them. I'm sure he didn't just say he uses crutches just because. If he did and his friends are cool with that, those are awesome friends. But I doubt that it is the case.

Usually, people aren't exactly open-minded to things on the stranger side. Though everyone nowadays claims to be all-inclusive and open-minded, and diversity is welcomed and celebrated, people still have issues with things beyond their understanding. So, not everyone is as open-minded as they claim to be.

I have another drink; this time, it isn't a "Gin Tonic" but a "Sex on the Beach", more of what I usually drink. And he has another beer in a bottle, some IPA, or something.

When the night nears its end, we kiss again, and I whisper into his ear that I like his crutches, especially since he is the guy holding them. He smiles and takes a deep breath like he is relieved or something.

When our lips detach, he asks, "So have you been with a guy who uses crutches for walking?"

I look into his green eyes and move my head from side to side. "No, but I've dreamt of it as long as I can remember."

He seems surprised, "Really?"

I nod. "Yes, crutches or other stuff because his legs are not working."

He smiles. "There it is again, the other stuff. What other stuff?"

I decide it is time to just lay it all out to him. It doesn't matter anymore, and I feel again like Eminem in his song "Lose Yourself", you've got one shot, one opportunity....

"I've always dreamt of being with a guy who can't walk without crutches or...or leg braces and such."

There, it is out, and I lower my eyes because I am worried he will react weirdly.

What he says next seals it.

First, he says in this low but super-hot voice, "What's your name?"

I'm surprised because I didn't expect this, but I look at him and decide it is alright to tell him my name now. "I'm Lea."

He smiles again and says, "Hi, Lea!"

I wait for him to tell me his name, but he doesn't, so I ask, "And yours?"

"I'm Julian."

"Hi, Julian!"

I immediately love his name, and it fits so perfectly to him. I imagine myself saying his name, maybe screaming it or whispering it.

Julian then turns serious again and says lowly, "I think you may have found your dream guy, Lea."

I swallow the lump in my throat. Honestly, I get this feeling too.

He adds, "If I was in leg braces twenty-four seven, like never without them, and using crutches, could you see yourself with me?"

I am stunned then and almost feel dizzy at this question. What are the chances I meet a guy who totally fits my imagination and is the culprit of my wet dreams? Julian is surreal to me that night. I keep thinking I am dreaming and probably so wasted that I am seeing shit or imagining weird things.

But no, Julian stands there, and I press myself to him, and all kinds of thoughts race through my mind.

Before I can answer, I am interrupted by my friend, "Lea, we're leaving. We're going over to the Waffle Hut to eat."

I hear Waffle Hut and realize how hungry I am, but I also have this guy there named Julian, who is what my fucking wet and dry dreams are made of.

I turn to my friend, "Go ahead without me."

"You're crazy; you're going too. We're not going to leave you here."

I look from Julian to her again, "I'll be right there. I'm kinda fucking busy right now."

I look from her to Julian, and she shrugs and trudges away on her high heels, meeting all our friends on the other side again. I turn to look at Julian. His green eyes seemed to sparkle.

I now swallow the lump in my throat with this "Sex on the Beach" flavor.

With a serious expression, I then decide to spill my guts, and if he will not like what he hears, oh well. Suppose he is okay with what I say - great. I guess we'll have a match then.

And again, "Lose Yourself" is in my head, but this time it's the line about "seizing everything you ever wanted". And I tell myself in my mind, "Seize this guy, Lea."

I turn to Julian and say matter-of-factly, "I'd want you exactly like that. You'd be in leg braces twenty-four-seven and never without them anymore, except maybe in bed when you're sleeping. But maybe even then, you'd be in some type of leg brace. It would get to the point where you won't be able to even stand anymore without leg braces because your legs would be so weak from being in them all the time. You'd use crutches and leg braces to walk, you'd live in them, you'd be in them, they'd be part of you, and you'd live the way you always wanted to and should have. And I'd be by your side through it, and you'd be the hottest, most attractive guy for me in your leather and steel leg braces and your forearm crutches. You'd be like my fucking dream come true, and I'd be the same for you."

Julian stares at me with a slightly fearful expression, and I am sure he didn't mean to go overboard like this. Well, it was my one shot, and in my mind, I'm already preparing to leave and get out of there to eat with my friends at the Waffle Hut and never see this gorgeous man again.

His green eyes scan my face, and he says, "I wish I could hold you close to me right now, Lea."

I press myself against him, and he kisses my head.

I step back and look him up and down. "I'm not freaking you out saying this stuff?"

He moves his head from side to side and lowers his eyes before he looks at me again. "What you just said made me hard as a rock."

My jaw drops, and I am surprised by his comment, but something takes all my reservations away. I step up very close to him, and no one can see in the dimness of the bar that I grab his crotch and fuck - he is actually hard. His jeans are tight, and my hand is around his hard bulge.

I come up beside his ear and hush, "Did those things I said turn you on?"

He only nods, and I flick his ear lobe with my tongue and then pull it into my mouth, biting it gently.

I then ask him next to his ear, "You got any leg braces?"

He nods, and I step back and look at him. I can't believe this is happening. I keep thinking I'm in some other dimension or something.

Hugme
Hugme
34 Followers
12