When I met My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I verify, "You have actual leg braces?"

He nods again, and I let go of his crotch with the hard bulge. "Damn, why are you not in them?"

He lowers his eyes. I push myself against him, and the hard bulge in his jeans pushes against my hip. Fuck, I'm getting wet too.

I ask, "What kind are they? KAFO's?"

He nods again and answers, "Yeah."

I tilt my head and look at him, "I like leather and steel braces."

He nods again. "That's the kind I've got."

I'm stunned and repeat while looking at him with my hands on his forearms. "Why are you not in your leg braces?"

He swallows and answers, "No one knows I have them."

I nod knowingly and bite my lower lip before I say, "Fuck me! It's your secret thing, isn't it?"

He nods, and now his face looks a bit sad. Shit, I hope I didn't trigger anything. This guy is a freak like me, and we will have so much fun together.

I push myself against Julian and run my hands up and down his muscular arms and biceps to his shoulders.

I push my chin out a bit to show my bossy expression, and I say to him, "Well, if you're with me, you'll be in fucking leg braces all the time, you know that? We'll be strapping you into your leg braces and driving to places where no one knows you. You'll be spending your days in leg braces with me because that's how I want you, and it's how it will be. Is that understood?"

He looks at me surprised but also with this flicker in his green eyes like he's excited and a bit scared of me.

I get next to his ear and say, "And you getting fucking hard just because we're talking about leg braces ain't always going to happen. I'll find some ways to keep you in check, hot stuff, especially when you're wearing your leg braces, and we're out and about. I can't have you walking around getting all hard constantly. You got that?"

He takes a deep breath, his chest falls and rises, and he only nods. His face is serious, and somehow like he is in disbelief. Fuck, I'm in disbelief that I have met this guy tonight. He seems to be on my actual complete and perfect wavelength regarding this stuff.

I push myself against him, and we kiss again. His tongue will do stuff; I just know it. And I will make him do stuff with his tongue while he is in his leg braces. My mind drifts to some crazy fun we will have. Hopefully, tonight, I can somehow end up at his place, and he can show me his big secret, and maybe I'll let him fuck me with his hard cock inside of me. I don't know yet. Maybe I'll also just make him get into his leg braces and fucking grind myself on his legs and get off while he just lays there. Or I'll make him walk around while I lay there and push my fingers into my pussy and make him watch a bit. I definitely want to be let into his secret, and with me, he'll be living his dream.

I'm totally into him and going fucking crazy for Julian, imagining all these scenarios. I don't want to go to Waffle Hut, but I am hungry. Maybe I could go just for a bit and then meet him again here or somewhere. Fuck, I am not going to Waffle Hut; Julian is my one shot, my one opportunity, and I'm going to eat him alive instead of a pancake breakfast at Waffle Hut. I will totally lose myself with him. I can't wait for our night to continue. We will have so much fun!

12